Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11311809 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (20048) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
you are a troglodyte....
hazard said...‘I was in advanced contact with both clubs and I spoke to both coaches. I want to be playing in the Champions League every year. Initially, Chelsea were sixth and not qualified for the Champions League. But when they won the Champions League I said to myself, “Why not Chelsea?”
‘The team are young and I have a better chance to play.

@coogar,
you are the son of a troglodyte....
man u wanted and in ur little brains, u tot man u will go and buy a player for 32 million keep him on the bench. all ur nanis, youngs and all that were all there when man u ended the season without even a spoon.
hazard also said joe cole made him join chelsea. hazard also said winning the champions league made him change his mind because he likes champions. hazard also said he came to chelsea to win trophies and that chelsea has a very big project.
go home and search for more of what our players are saying. very soon, u will hear while hulk join us. is it not obvious that man u is no longer competing with chelsea in the transfer market? are u not aware the owners of man u are looking for who to hand over this deadly snake(man u) to?
in the presence of the thousands of players aparading themselves as man u players, na only schools and giggs who are in their late 80s u can rely on.
let me be more direct to u, ur club is suffering from diminishing returns as directed by the old age of ur coach. at certain age, human beings start thinking like little children and that is what fergie is doing now. he discharged nisteroy when he was topping the league. he benched berbatov when he was the highest goal scorer.he dropped hernandez when he was hot. are u not thinking very like him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
BlueDiva:

If it's Euros that's fine.
I might add that Hulk is quite a selfish player.

I don't think that point of view is correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
nateevs: Hell, I'll take Hazard over Ronaldo. Having Ronaldo doesn't mean zilch.

My eyes!!! grin grin grin grin

Madrid have had Ronaldo for 3 seasons now, how many trophies have they won.

Sorry, i wasn't aware the Harlem Globe Trotters signed Messi from Barca.

Best RB by a mile?

Not the best RB by a mile? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
1025:
@coogar,
you are the son of a troglodyte....
man u wanted and in ur little brains, u tot man u will go and buy a player for 32 million keep him on the bench. all ur nanis, youngs and all that were all there when man u ended the season without even a spoon.

it seems a billy goat pissed on your head when you were a toddler.
when man utd bought berbatov, he stayed on the bench....js park and giggs
started ahead of him in 2009 champions league final. who is eden hazard?

nani, js park and carrick have won more league titles than the entire chelsea history. grin

hazard also said joe cole made him join chelsea. hazard also said winning the champions league made him change his mind because he likes champions. hazard also said he came to chelsea to win trophies and that chelsea has a very big project.

exactly ma point....hazard decided to join chelsea after chelsea won the champions league and are
guaranteed automatic champions league ticket for next season. he wants to play in the champs league competition.
had chelsea lost(which they were close to doing), hazard would never have considered chelsea regardless
of what joe cole might have told him...he also said chelsea was preferred because he would get more playing time.

in other words, hazard knew he cannot get a guaranteed start at man utd, so he settled for chelsea(a team without
natural wingers). it's one of the reasons he didn't want city too. adam johnson, silva, nasri, etc are better than hazard
he won't get a guaranteed start at man city. city are richer than chelsea so it's not about money. it's about getting
game time. you see, you epitomise the okada drivers who support chelsea.

go home and search for more of what our players are saying. very soon, u will hear while hulk join us. is it not obvious that man u is no longer competing with chelsea in the transfer market? are u not aware the owners of man u are looking for who to hand over this deadly snake(man u) to?

chelsea are forever in man utd's shadows.
since roman revolution, united have won more league titles than chelsea.
so chelsea's money is water off ferguson's back. even with your £50m torres,
united destroyed chelsea home n away in the champs league 2 seasons ago.

in the presence of the thousands of players aparading themselves as man u players, na only schools and giggs who are in their late 80s u can rely on.
let me be more direct to u, ur club is suffering from diminishing returns as directed by the old age of ur coach. at certain age, human beings start thinking like little children and that is what fergie is doing now. he discharged nisteroy when he was topping the league. he benched berbatov when he was the highest goal scorer.he dropped hernandez when he was hot. are u not thinking very like him?

for a manager that has won 12 league titles, 2 champions league titles and plenty
other cup competitions for man utd, you would be daft to argue with ferguson. his success
alone at aberdeen in scotland is better than anything roman's multi-million pound project
can achieve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
nateevs:
Hell, I'll take Hazard over Ronaldo. Having Ronaldo doesn't mean zilch. Having a team means much more.

Is having Hazard now equivalent to having a team while Ronaldo is not? Idiocy on Marble by Lateefu. cheesy

Lille have had Hazard for over 3 years now, how many trophies have they won? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
debosky:

Is having Hazard now equivalent to having a team while Ronaldo is not? Idiocy on Marble by Lateefu. cheesy

The boy saves his best stuff for the summer! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
exactly ma point....hazard decided to join chelsea after chelsea won the champions league and are
guaranteed automatic champions league ticket for next season. he wants to play in the champs league competition.
had chelsea lost(which they were close to doing), hazard would never have considered chelsea regardless
of what joe cole might have told him...he also said chelsea was preferred because he would get more playing time.

@coogar,
only then will he be ready to join the noisy neighbours abi? is it all about hazard? what about lille? will man i match their asking price and will the owners of man u be ready for such amount? what do u ppl want from these men who have sold off their investments in america and gave to the aged coach that waste on players.
no matter how many trophies man u must have won, everybody knows man u as pdp.
i still respect arsenal more than man u because they are not pdp even when they were winning.
go back and watch the game between man u and arsenal in 2004 in which arsenal's record of invisible was destroyed, na pdp. man u is fraudulent. give the teams the same level playing grounds, blackburn will always come to old traford to do funny things.
in fact, no need to be wasting my time with u when i know balotelli is there to do his things. if una remember balotteli, make una go and breath down. suarez and balotteli were out to do some dangerous things but evra the monkey brought up his shits. i love balotteli.
if i may ask, WHY ALWAYS ME?

come to think of it, does hazard look like the types of players ur club buy. how can such a fine boy play for red devils? the boy fine so na blue jersey go fit am wellla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
nateevs:

I don't think that point of view is correct.

I'm sure you will agree with time.
Hulk likes to shoot even when a team mate is better placed to score.

BTW,
I would give Mata, Torres and Ramires just to have Ronaldo in my team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2012

BTW,
I would give Mata, Torres and Ramires just to have Ronaldo in my team.

@bluedive,
which mata torres and ramires? are they not the same group of player that tot ronaldo how to beat barca? pls don't go there. in a game where even messi could not score, ramires did and torres did.
abeg ooo. if na joke u joke so, stop it ooo.
do u know u are in a champions'thread topic? pls talk like a champion or stay away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
debosky:

Lille have had Hazard for over 3 years now, how many trophies have they won? cheesy

Having Hazard does not magically equal having a team. Just like having Ronaldo doesn't.
My reasons are clear. Hazard is 21 and has his best years ahead of him. He may or may not become a WPOTY but I'll still have him.

Ronaldo on the other hand is at the stage where declines begins. He will cost a bomb and will be more of a prima dona than any other player.

So yes, I will choose Hazard over Ronaldo every single day of the week. Those are my reasons. If you disagree, it's your opinion! Simples!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
BlueDiva:

2010/11 36 goals, 21 assists.
2011/12 21 goals, 15 assists.

Me thinks he isn't as selfish as you are making out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nateevs you are deliberately looking for my trouble

You know I stepped off your case for some months now

This your preferring Hazard over Ronaldo might vex me to do what I wont like for now (to do till Torres have another drought)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
dayokanu: Nateevs you are deliberately looking for my trouble

You know I stepped off your case for some months now

This your preferring Hazard over Ronaldo might vex me to do what I wont like for now (to do till Torres have another drought)

Hahaha. You stepped off my case for some months now.
Funny!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2012
It seems RDM might get the job for one more term.
RDm was fantastic last season and had luck on his side.

The question is, can he successfully manage the club for a full season?
Does he have the experience? Can he win big games without resorting to parking the bus?

I'm just curious. I love RDM and all but just wondering if he will be competent enough.
I wouldn't want him to get kicked out mid season. The man should leave as a hero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2012
BlueDiva: It seems RDM might get the job for one more term.

Does he have the experience? Can he win big games without resorting to parking the bus?

I'm just curious. I love RDM and all but just wondering if he will be competent enough.
I wouldn't want him to get kicked out mid season. The man should leave as a hero.
I believe in RDM. Let Roman give him time, he will still deliver more goods. Whether he parks the bus or not, as long as he is bagging the 3points, we are okay.
And stop using that "luck" line...RDM deserves all the trophies. Luck only couldnt have seen him through Napoli second leg to Bayern or Birmingham reply to Liverpool.....He returned that winning mentaity to the team, forget his strategy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2012
timbros:
I believe in RDM. Let Roman give him time, he will still deliver more goods. Whether he parks the bus or not, as long as he is bagging the 3points, we are okay.
And stop using that "luck" line...RDM deserves all the trophies. Luck only couldnt have seen him through Napoli second leg to Bayern or Birmingham reply to Liverpool.....He returned that winning mentaity to the team, forget his strategy

Excuse me!! @ the bolded. Have you no sense of ambition? Is winning alone all that matters to you? Where then lies the difference between this Chelsea Project || and the just ended era?...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2012
timbros:

Forget his strategy! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Please mukina or any mod reading this, NAIRALAND NEEDS A FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN VOTE POSTS INTO A HALL OF FAME OR SOMETHING.
easily accessible and ever present

i am seeing some things on this thread, absolute gems grin grin grin grin

chai, LWKMD.. @debosky, @Ritchboy @Coogar you pple wont kill me, you have a lot to answer for o grin grin grin

@Dayokanu, pls u have the floor cheesy

coogar:

it seems a billy goat pissed on your head when you were a toddler.

you see, you epitomise the okada drivers who support chelsea.

DEATH grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2012
Battersea Power Station in London has been sold to a Malaysian company, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club.

SP Setia and Sime Darby have bought the 39-acre (15 hectare) site on the south bank of the River Thames for £400m.

In a statement, joint administrators from Ernst and Young said it had entered into an exclusivity agreement with the company.

Chelsea was one of 15 bidders for the former power station.

Part of the winning application included plans to build a new London Underground station on the Northern Line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
dare2think: Battersea Power Station in London has been sold to a Malaysian company, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club.

SP Setia and Sime Darby have bought the 39-acre (15 hectare) site on the south bank of the River Thames for £400m.

In a statement, joint administrators from Ernst and Young said it had entered into an exclusivity agreement with the company.

Part of the winning application included plans to build a new London Underground station on the Northern Line.

cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
dare2think: Battersea Power Station in London has been sold to a Malaysian company, beating a rival bid from Chelsea Football Club.

Ouch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
nateevs:
Having Hazard does not magically equal having a team. Just like having Ronaldo doesn't.
My reasons are clear. Hazard is 21 and has his best years ahead of him. He may or may not become a WPOTY but I'll still have him.

Ronaldo on the other hand is at the stage where declines begins. He will cost a bomb and will be more of a prima dona than any other player.

So yes, I will choose Hazard over Ronaldo every single day of the week. Those are my reasons. If you disagree, it's your opinion! Simples!

This is completely different from the nonsense you said earlier - your earlier post implied Hazard would win you more trophies than Ronaldo, and that having Hazard gives you a team while Ronaldo does not. No self respecting bi-pedal mammal since the demise of the neandarthals would accept your previous comment as a product of a functioning brain. grin

I'll ascribe it egregious post to euphoria around Hazard's signing. Furthermore, this is the quickest recant I can recall in the history of Nateevs - in the past you'd have spent 4 pages trying to defend the nonsense.

It appears myself, DK, Chamotex and others' efforts have not been in vain over the past season. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
debosky:

This is completely different from the nonsense you said earlier - your earlier post implied Hazard would win you more trophies than Ronaldo, and that having Hazard gives you a team while Ronaldo does not. No self respecting bi-pedal mammal since the demise of the neandarthals would accept your previous comment as a product of a functioning brain. grin

I'll ascribe it egregious post to euphoria around Hazard's signing. Furthermore, this is the quickest recant I can recall in the history of Nateevs - in the past you'd have spent 4 pages trying to defend the nonsense.

It appears myself, DK, Chamotex and others' efforts have not been in vain over the past season. cheesy

You cannot confuse your failure to understand my post with a product of unrestrained euphoria over the signing of Hazard.
I wasn't and haven't even said a lot before and since the signing of Hazard.

My post did not in any way try to give Hazard any sort of footballing credence over Ronaldo.
It all emanated from a discussing of "rebuilding over buying" and Ritchie asked a question.

I gave an answer, which if understood as a follow up to my initial post, should not cause more rants.
However, I later discovered after reaching a larger screen that I left a window for troglodytes to explore.
Hence my second post. It's hardly an effort at recanting. If anything, I further explained what I meant.

Perhaps I could have said more at the time of my first reply to Ricthie, as I did it on the my phone and in a rush, the post however didn't deviate from the premise of my initial post. "Rebuilding and not just buying"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hulk's assist ratio will seem to buck the general perception of selfishness/unawareness of teammates, however more worrying is the fact that he has no record to speak of outside Porto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
^^ Sharap Lateef!!!

Hell, I'll take Hazard over Ronaldo. Having Ronaldo doesn't mean zilch. Having a team means much more.

What is there to understand from the above? That you'll take a player who "is 21 and has his best years ahead of him. He may or may not become a WPOTY", over a player who is ALREADY a WPOTY winner/perennial contender because the latter is "at the stage where declines begins. He will cost a bomb and will be more of a prima dona than any other player."? Nateevs, is your cranial cavity for beverage use only?

I also find it hilarious you are bringing up Ronaldo's transfer fee as a reason why you'd take Hazard(who didn't exactly come cheap) when the "choice" is clearly hypothetical. It's like i ask a Millwall fan if he'd rather have Messi or Sturridge on his team and he says "I'd take Sturridge cos Messi's wages/transfer fee would send the club into administration", LOL!

Ronaldo just had the best season of his career, still only 27, but Nateevs thinks decline is imminent.

Ronaldo is averaging 56 goals a season, but Nateevs is worried about his "prima donaness".

Nateevs, you are a phat phool!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Seems dailymail is linking Maroune Felaini with Chelsea for 20million pounds, it will be a good buy for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
It seems RDM might get the job for one more term.

@Bluediva,
you questioning of RDM's experience is uncalled for. the greatest coach in this world started from somewhere. what was the experience of pep before he took over at barca. mourinho, fergie and all started from somewhere. do not forget that RDM has coached other places before chelsea and when a coach has been at the highest level of club football in europe(UCL) what other experience will u be looking for?
on the issue of parking of bus, did barca who parked bicycle scored any un-replied goal? did buyern score and chelsea refuse to score? assuming chelsea parked the bus at napoli and they scored 3 goals, then napoli must have parked trailer that warranted chelsea to score 4 goals.
the best coach in this world is that coach you cannot predict. i love ferguson for that. you can't say what pattern he will play in the next game. but wenger and pep have just plan A and to dissolve them, go and watch their videos and then train on how best to disorganise them. they don't have plan B. i don't want to believe that RDM played the same pattern in all his games at chelsea. i love the guy because he knows when to strike.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Adetayo100: Seems dailymail is linking Maroune Felaini with Chelsea for 20million pounds, it will be a good buy for Chelsea

Ive been arguing this issue with Andre Uweh for yonkers.

Fellaini is too tall, not agile enough and has too high a centre of gravity. In the Belgium vs England match, the amount of times England midfielders nicked the ball off his toes when it was passed to him was alarming.

His body takes too long to get moving, by which time smaller and agile midfielders have nicked ball off him. Central midfield is about instinctive reactions and Fellaini's physique doesnt allow for that.

Fellaini looks good on some dribbles and some passes, but he is too GANGLING and AWKWARD to play the kind of ground ball demanded from central midfielders in tight areas. Sometimes teammates pass the ball to Fellaini but before he can adjust his body to receive the pass, someone steals in front of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
ritchboy: ^^ Sharap Lateef!!!

What is there to understand from the above? That you'll take a player who "is 21 and has his best years ahead of him. He may or may not become a WPOTY", over a player who is ALREADY a WPOTY winner/perennial contender because the latter is "at the stage where declines begins. He will cost a bomb and will be more of a prima dona than any other player."? Nateevs, is your cranial cavity for beverage use only?

I also find it hilarious you are bringing up Ronaldo's transfer fee as a reason why you'd take Hazard(who didn't exactly come cheap) when the "choice" is clearly hypothetical. It's like i ask a Millwall fan if he'd rather have Messi or Sturridge on his team and he says "I'd take Sturridge cos Messi's wages/transfer fee would send the club into administration", LOL!

Ronaldo just had the best season of his career, still only 27, but Nateevs thinks decline is imminent.

Ronaldo is averaging 56 goals a season, but Nateevs is worried about his "prima donaness".

Nateevs, you are a phat phool!! grin grin grin

Context Ritchie. . . Context.
I will be the first to offer to drive Ronaldo to SB if it is about buying players.
However, the context is "rebuilding", not who I prefer as a player.

Do we have to explain to anyone the Ronaldo is already of WPOTY status? No!
However, wrt respect to "rebuilding" (which is where all this came from), it will be folly to buy a £28 year old for what? £80m? His wages are like 6 times that of Mata, and will perhaps not play for maybe 2 more years in the PL and we are already due for another buy. You cannot do that and call it rebuilding.

So again, with respect to rebuilding I will take Hazard over Ronaldo even though he (Hazard) may not ever reach WPOTY.
What is so difficult to understand?

I see how you conveniently leave out the all important statement that defined the context in my post.

nateevs:

But Sagna is not Ronaldo. . . Unless you are trying to tell us something we don't know.
Last time I checked, rebuilding does not mean buying the world footballer of the year.

I wonder if you still remember that this is where it all began from.

ritchboy:
Interesting, considering the fact Sagna is still the best RB in the league by a mile. Ronaldo should be 28ish now, maybe you'd take a Dzagoev over him because he's younger and you're "rebranding"?
Are you Wenger in disguise?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
i just saw this away kit and i come dey imagine how beautiful the top go look for torres, hazard and hulk body. come imagine my mikel in this new kit. in fact, it is good to be a champion.
up blues

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

Excuse me!! @ the bolded. Have you no sense of ambition? Is winning alone all that matters to you? Where then lies the difference between this Chelsea Project || and the just ended era?...
What makes Real Madrid the best team of the century? Brand of football or trophy haul? What make Jose Mourinho one of the best coach in the world? His brand of football or trophy haul?
How can u bag trophies if u dont win? Bros, winning is what every team wants. Winning brings trophies. Go ask Arsenal and Wenger...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Adetayo100: Seems dailymail is linking Maroune Felaini with Chelsea for 20million pounds, it will be a good buy for Chelsea
Good news. He is a good passer of the ball; ball winner on the air or floor, can retain possession and has good physical presence.
After watching him destroy Man U at Old Trafford last April, I was convinced that Ibime got it wrong all along.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (20048) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.