Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782279 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Griffon:
Abramovich na pusssy though.

WTF does he mean by reward for service?

This isn't a governmental institution where staffs are rewarded with pensions after years of illustrious service.

If he wants to reward Matic for services rendered, he should get him a home in Ibiza or better still, throw up an 0rgy party for him in his personal yatch with 50 Serbian hoes in attendance.

You can't afford to be strengthening your direct rival all in the name of 'honouring a player'. WTF!

Imagine Matic, Herrera and Pogba under Jose. That's a damn title winning midfield.

I am fvcking pissed right now. I need a glass of Jack Daniels or something.

People don't appreciate what they have till they loose it. Imagine fvcking fab! pairing kante when we face united against the trio of adabowale,herrera and matic.....it will be a day in hell cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

People don't appreciate what they have till they loose it. Imagine fvcking fab! pairing kante when we face united against the trio of adabowale,herrera and matic.....it will be a day in hell cheesy

Thank you for indirectly admitting Pogba and Herrera>Fab and Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Can't tell, a times the noisy ones are the most annoying ones... GFN
You're talking to an ex player. You don't know me though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

Infact i support his exist, bcus last season bashing wen matic get for dis trend na fire, he come be like say na him b d devil in d team, but na d same manure fans wen join bash am dey put 50 million down now to sign

Morata wen dem dey bash today now, another Epl team go put 80 million collect am den d wailing go start, shebi Arsenal dey enjoy cech now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Griffon:

Bar these games, I have seen Matic and Kante manage to stand their ground even while at a numerical disadvantage.

The duo knew when to wait to press out the opposition to the wings from a deeper position and when to push up and press early. That's pure CM play, playing to reject space.

You could outnumber and have more of ball possession against the Kante-Matic pivot but you still don't have the day.

That's the difference.

It's something Cesc can't do. He isn't a brute,doesn't possess the needed physique, energy or Kante-esque yams to carry out the basic function of a CM.

I doubt if there's any Fab fanboy here that likes the fella as much as I do but I'll be silly to have him in a two man midfield ahead of Matic who evidently can fare nicely even as a lone DM.

Except Matic is on his way out, and Cesc is still here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

If not for anything, I am glad I still have Kante to tumble Pogba and Bakayoko to punch Matic.

Herrera can have his way with Cesc for all I care. They can settle their fight the Spanish way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
The blue whale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nihilist:
Except Matic is on his way out, and Cesc is still here

Still here to ride the bench for Baka or God willing, get support from Baka and Kante tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Griffon:

Still here to ride the bench for Baka or God willing, get support from Baka and Kante tongue

Either way, Matic is gone. And that's all I really wanted.

Matic, gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Old Boys Association

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Griffon:

We urgently need a replacement for matic to make sure fab stays glued to the bench when we up against serious teams. He should only get the chance to come in during second half....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
timbros:
Old Boys Association

John Terry: Chalo, I heard you have a girlfriend now...is she around today?

Chalobah: Erm...

John Terry: come and introduce her to your uncle John...

Chalobah: which kain wahala be this...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hope we get a suitable replacement for Matic or else that makes it double tragedy.lst tragedy is strengthening a direct rival, we have Europe to think of, if Chalobah or Loftus-Cheek was still here I would take it we were relying on Youth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:
We urgently need a replacement for matic to make sure fab stays glued to the bench when we up against serious teams. He should only get the chance to come in during second half....

Nah. I still need Cesc here, just not in a 3-4-3. That has been my point from Day 1.

He can feature alongside Baka and Kante against the big guns in a 3-5-2 setup. That's steel and creativity in our midfield.

Conte should do his thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
pamcode:
I hope we get a suitable replacement for Matic or else that makes it double tragedy.lst tragedy is strengthening a direct rival, we have Europe to think of, if Chalobah or Loftus-Cheek was still here I would take it we were relying on Youth.

Ake and chalobah, yes! RLC...way too unserious for me so, No!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nihilist:

John Terry: Chalo, I heard you have a girlfriend now...is she around today?

Chalobah: Erm...

John Terry: come and introduce her to your uncle John...

Chalobah: which kain wahala be this...
Terry will soon retire into making movies
As a true blue, he will be making blue films

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nihilist:

Either way, Matic is gone. And that's all I really wanted.

Matic, gone.
Even at the cost of Squad depth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Terry will soon retire into making movies
As a true blue, he will be making blue films

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
pamcode:
Even at the cost of Squad depth.

I prefer the cost of 50m.

That's around half a Morata.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
If there is one thing that is certain this season, just know it's that Fabregas will be a starter this season. Of course, with the presence of Baka and Kante would free up Fab to be more attack-minded.

I really don't envy Conte's position this season cos he will have to make difficult decisions with regard to his starting 11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
If Mario Pasalic sign new contract, we would be less desperate for new midfielder

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nihilist:

I prefer the cost of 50m.

That's around half a Morata.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

Ofcourse he played with Italian defenders but scored 15 goals in 2 seasons in over 60 appearances. Is that the kind of striker you want to sign for 70m. Mbanu!
what the f*ck is wrong with you guys,why the f*ck do you guys want to die over Morata's issue,man united fan what's you business if we sign morata for 200m,how much did lvg spend?,and what the f*ck did he win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Matic gone... thank God
If I were to replace him I would pick Jorginho or better still Leon Goretzka, just offer Schalke Rahman and £25m, instead of loaning Renato and letting Bayern get their hands on him, they already have Tolisso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Matic gone.... To a direct rival. SMH.

Manures midfield will be more difficult to penetrate now.

I hope conte will be playing 3men in the midfield if he decides to use Fab..otherwise, na express our midfield go be.

But then, playing two men upfront means pedro and willian will always start from the bench. Hmmm. Make we dey look sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maybe conte will move to 4-3-3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Griffon:
Abramovich na pusssy though.

WTF does he mean by reward for service?

This isn't a governmental institution where staffs are rewarded with pensions after years of illustrious service.

If he wants to reward Matic for services rendered, he should get him a home in Ibiza or better still, throw up an 0rgy party for him in his personal yatch with 50 Serbian hoes in attendance.

You can't afford to be strengthening your direct rival all in the name of 'honouring a player'. WTF!

Imagine Matic, Herrera and Pogba under Jose. That's a damn title winning midfield.

I am fvcking pissed right now. I need a glass of Jack Daniels or something.

Nope we didn't just shot our foot, but be glad @29years of age the deal ain't so bad, as long as it's £50m straight up no after payments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emaprince:
Maybe conte will move to 4-3-3.

That means we've gotta buy more midfielders @least 3 n 2 full backs and these days shopping is expensive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
£50m for Matic is a good deal, but that Manure midfield now looks impenetrable. They have all the key elements of a midfield now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
airmark:

When he was talking about mass and acceleration, gif below may be helpful. One of the basic things we learnt in academy as a striker, try to cover the ball from the view/attack of the defender at your back especially when in motion. Hazard did this to coquelin and left him tumbling before scoring that goal. In the gif below, that break would have been more successful if morata quickly did exactly what hazard did. Aguero, lewandowski, suarez all do this, and left defenders crashing at their backs.

[img]https:///media/7-30-2017/5nO3zY.gif[/img]

You mean these?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.