Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

if you know nothing then please shut your mouth

Chelsea fans flooded our thread last season mocking my team and pogba nonstop, we didn't whine about it like bi.tch, if you can't take the heat then get the fnck out the kitchen

Was is that painful that you guys can't even wait for season to start before bashing, or your still hurt from Morata's rejection
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Godstraight:
the kitchen is mine you came in like a theif but you have refused to leave,winter is coming for you.

people get burnt in their kitchen, I repeat nigga, if you can't stand the heat then get the fnck out the kitchen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

if you know nothing then please shut your mouth

Chelsea fans flooded our thread last season mocking my team and pogba nonstop, we didn't whine about it like a bi.tch, if you can't take the heat then get the fnck out the kitchen

Fuc.k off dis Trend dis ain't Urine united Kitchen, go bitch about Morata in ur urine united trend hole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Was is that painful that you guys can't even wait for season to start before bashing, or your still hurt from Morata's rejection

point of correction ma'am, Morata didn't reject us, someone dyed his hair red thinking he would sign for United and you call that rejection? look no further than Lukaku if you are talking about rejection

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

The kind of son every parent wants... this man's family is making a fortune from Neymar's career

Should we call it credit card or Bkank cheque , see enjoyment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Fuc.k off dis Trend dis ain't Urine united Kitchen, go bitch about Morata in ur urine united trend hole

when you work on your English, then we can chit chat. for now Scram

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

when you work on your English, then we can chit chat. for now Scram
Go bitch about Morata in ur urine united hole. By d way is our 40 million cheque set for Matic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

people get burnt in their kitchen, I repeat nigga, if you can't stand the heat then get the fnck out the kitchen
no,I know the way around my kitchen,I know where my knives are and I know how to stab,beware your winter is coming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
How do you guys do it?

How do you guys manage to handle a cretin who believes Morata dyed his hair red because he thought he was joining United?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Godstraight:
no,I know the way around my kitchen,I know where my knives are and I know how to stab,beware your winter is coming

yours is at your front door

bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
bigkesh:
How do you guys do it?

How do you guys manage to handle a cretin who believes Morata dyed his hair red because he thought he was joining United?
Dey use it to console dem selfves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
bigkesh:
How do you guys do it?

Lol,

In 2013 when barca signed Neymar and real Madrid signed bale, Madrid fans were proud of it and didn't waste their life trolling barca fans.

Such immature fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best Captain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
bigkesh:
How do you guys do it?

you must have been dropped on your head to be this stupid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
It's chilly cold tonight. I need some action.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

you must have been dropped on your head to be this stupid

You come into my house to pick a fight, feeling oh am dope, yet your life is a joke. Am guessing you sit at home all alone wishing your daddy will com home, your words fall out like one who is hungry and broke.
Don't mind me, am not trying to be mean, so don't cry DUMPJemi

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

You come into my house to pick a fight, feeling oh am dope, yet your life is a joke. Am guessing you sit at home all alone wishing your daddy will com home, your words fall out like one who is hungry and broke.

this isn't a rap battle ma'am, you are new I suppose

ask your friends how we do it around here, we throw real punches not punchlines

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
I would wail too, if I paid 60M pounds for first touch

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

this isn't a rap battle ma'am, you are new I suppose

ask your friends how we do it around here, we throw real punches not punchlines

You don't deserve a punch, dat would be too respectful... u need to be bi.tch slapped, u think this is a fist fight be patience u will soon be sweeping the floor with ur A**

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
ToyinDipo:

grin

You've got no chill man

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Dope
Joke
Home
Broke

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute:

grin

You've got no chill man
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
ToyinDipo:
How is ur 100 million man doing, y is it dat u people are still looking for bale, ur 100 million man his he giving u guys headache now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Was having a side chat and this dude goes on and on about how bad Moses is, so I ask name @least five better options for Chelsea RWB...

Mentioned only 3 players

Sergio Roberto, Aurier, and Cedric Soares.

The last name got me thinking though.

Joao Cancelo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm.

Something is brewing here. Egbon Diggz coman do your work.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444 you have a bright future here, a very bright future.

The potentials are there for all to see and it wouldn't be a bad idea to pen down a five-year contract with this reputable franchise.

Are you single? I am Griffon, and I am in charge of the enrollments.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
spartacus11:

How is ur 100 million man doing, y is it dat u people are still looking for bale, is ur 100 million man giving u guys headache now?
Where did you see the 100 million man
We ain't wailing though, no complaint so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

You don't deserve a punch, dat would be too respectful... u need to be bi.tch slapped, u think this is a fist fight be patience u will soon be sweeping the floor with ur A**

where do these people emanate from?

some of una dey try here oh

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

where do these people emanate from?

some of una dey try here oh

What did you expect? This place is filled with Shekpe fans. And they just bought Sexy First Touch for 60milla.

If I were a Shekpe fan I'd be frustrated too

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute:

What did you expect? This place is filled with Shekpe fans. And they just bought Sexy First Touch for 60milla.

We may consider been frustrated after u urine fans finished frustrating about ur 100 million man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
I even thought it was only goals he cannot score, so he cannot shield the ball too? 70mil cannot just waste like that o. Well I trust Conte to teach him how to score and shield the ball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute:

I swear down, new monikers everyday, with low IQ too

na so one say Willian better pass Sanchez, another one dey pronounce thread as trend, the latest one dey follow me rap, one wey we never see since dey quote all and sundry

Tufiakwa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, Ballzproblemm and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.