Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,522 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858893 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Am sick of this data f**ls, so incorrigible. Like meat stuck up my teeth you manU fans now irritate me I must admit. Not much time to punish you all for all your sins

'A dictionary, it's copied'... such mimicial stupidity, echoing and following yet devoid of their origin or beginning. It's not the stick that counts it's the one who freaking uses it. Keep searching, but make sure you find your mind first.

Plus don't mess with a nice lady with a gun in her purse, she'll blow ur head off & still call the cops cus I own both jury and the law and am swinging boldly not giving a mess who gets hurt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lmao. Someone should borrow this guy handkerchief b4 he starts crying grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You really deserve more than some Respect Mr. Lecturer!

E be like say the price of crack rocks don drop rapidly for that one hood...see her/him or its rhymes abeg......pure clifford orji style lyricism in full flight.... Abeg make person bring milk for am...grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

It's getting comical.....! But someone needs to advise the Dude to stop posting Noise.

What kind of Lecturers is he/she actually?! How does expect his/her Students to cope with his/her Lectures or comprehend his/her Notes?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
iheanyi40:
grin grin

We go soon see graduation pics 4 here grin

Lol....iyangbali cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
funlord:

E be like say the price of crack rocks don drop rapidly for that one hood...see her/him or its rhymes abeg......pure clifford orji style lyricism in full flight.... Abe make person bring milk for am...grin

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Am sick of this data f**ls, so incorrigible. Like meat stuck up my teeth you manU fans now irritate me I must admit. Not much time to punish you all for all your sins

Plus don't mess with a nice lady with a gun in her purse, she'll blow ur head off & still call the cops cus I own both jury and the law and am swinging boldly not giving a mess who gets hurt.

See wetin empire don cause? Will you shut up! grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
funlord:

E be like say the price of crack rocks don drop rapidly for that one hood...see her/him or its rhymes abeg......pure clifford orji style lyricism in full flight.... Abe make person bring milk for am...grin

grin

The Dude is on fire..... but his/her Rage is making him/her burning like a Candle. He's/she's gonna be exhausted soon.

I hope the Dude won't mind Nunu milk - the natural Kind I mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bia funlord and co. Pls make una hv Mercy abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

BlueAngel444 at the moment be like...........!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

BlueAngel444 at the moment be like...........!!!
More like...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

Lol....iyangbali cheesy cheesy
A.k.a RooRuudRonSaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lana1:
More like...

grin grin grin

But his/her Condition at the moment though?!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

But his/her Condition at the moment though?!
shocked grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Make i kuku respect ma sef 4 dis thread as me sef i dey new... Manure fans una well done oh.. grin grin make una free blueangel na, na joke d guy dey since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
iheanyi40:
A.k.a RooRuudRonSaha grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
make him come catch u first grin tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
LOOK AWAY NOW!..MANURE FANS

Ratings from the 2017 Fa Cup final

Nemanja Matic (central midfielder) - 5

Overrun at times in the early stages, which was not his fault. Sloppy in possession, which was down to him.

Did you know: Central midfielder Matic didn't make a single tackle in the game.

Matic is gone...I don't support a midfield duo of fab and Kante...3-5-2 will be an ideal formation....Bakayoko and Kante with fab playing CAM....I still think we need 2 more midfielders

BTW..Fabregas is 30 years old o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
This blueangel sef..
Shey you no dey tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

'A dictionary, it's copied'... such mimicial stupidity, echoing and following yet devoid of their origin or beginning. It's not the stick that counts it's the one who freaking uses it. Keep searching, but make sure you find your mind first.

Hello.

You probably need to take this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:
Omo...e be like say we go share mails tonight for here oo .....

Leyqute abeg come assist me pls.... I no fit do this work alone. Tx

grin grin

Nepa don tek light. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
airmark:

Conte messed up jare. Now morata is not fit to our style. When desailly, joe cole, zola and others were giving their opinions on suitable strikers to grab, where was he?

No one knows where the shoe pinches, but he who wears it.
Conte must have had a reason for buying morata
Let's just keep our fingers crossed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:
An Apology letter to Immature Fans, hope you can read it since your not touts...

U call Chelsea fans touts, but u all rush in here with no shame, no gentleness nor respect, you throw tantrums and whine for attention. You pull out your di.cks and shout, 'am gonna piss all over your face'. So immature

You claim to be civilised but an Ape's mind is still better than yours. You all fail to understand that fear you keep having, looking over your shoulders trying to deceive urselves that ur still important cause your afraid, your afraid of the blues, so your allows looking behind you wondering what your gonna do, but you see nothing because we will always be right above you, looking down pitifully on you.
It's painful that even after all your claims and victories, Chelsea still torments ur nights you can't stand it, you refuse to believe it.

ManU fans are prideful like the devil, arrogant and ignorant. You always try to fight back yet you call Chelsea fans touts.

So you weaklings got a truck load of fools into the room just to fight cause I spite you.

It was all fun but now I cry for u, you can come up with anything just to make your self feel good.

Even if I held my breathe and dead I will still haunt you, your days will never go smoothly has I cast my spell on you.

We spent money to win the league you bull.shits bought a freaking 6th. We sack managers, u start as well, your hatred grew wen u began to follow knowing you can never be like us, even after selling the club your still too poor to get what you want, so it hurts. It always will. You have no present so you all live in past success

Your a bank every team withdraws from, ya ur rich but so is the bank that holds my money.

U think people avoid you cause red is dangerous, oh no, even a sanitary pad is red and white and also contagious.

I like manu fans, I honestly do, without u i would have no object for ridicule

So because of this am glad and say thank you

See finishing, urine united food is ready, thanks for giving them extra Dose's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
RENATO SANCHES

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge revealed that he is being pursued by a number of clubs, among them Chelsea.

‘There are at least 10 teams after Sanches,’ he told Gazzetta dello Sport. ‘[Antonio] Conte asked for some information about him after Tuesday’s match because he knows he can make the difference on the pitch.

‘Ancelotti was pleased with his performance against Chelsea so we can make some reasoning on him later.’

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said in the past he would have moved for Sanches last summer had he been in place at Old Trafford earlier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. Someone should borrow this guy handkerchief b4 he starts crying grin
BlueAngel444 don finish una, park well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2017
pamcode:
Lol didn't know scummies were talented Clowns. I had fun tonight thanks scummies.
talented clowns indeed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:

All this hatred and if you die today, Nobody will give a fvck...You a real BlueFool44.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2017
diggz:
Bia funlord and co. Pls make una hv Mercy abeg.

That blue angel whatever stated i was inferring rubbish earlier, i saw it later, after our convo though. That's how he attacked kesh and co yesterday. Let them feast on him as they like.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
airmark:

That blue angel whatever stated i was inferring rubbish earlier, i saw it later, after our convo though. That's how he attacked kesh and co yesterday. Let them feast on him as they like.
Am telling you. Niqqa/sissy be typing gibberish ever since he/she dropped the 1st comment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 31, 2017
funlord:

See wetin empire don cause? Will you shut up! grin
lol you love family Guy? this is fourth time you are using this gif.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Leyqute:

This is the time when Dayo will be nowhere to be found. England win U-19 world cup, he's silent. But if Germany win Carling cup.

Call me when England wins world cup, euro cup or confederations cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:

This is fourfourfour. Wonder why you all don't know. blueangel444.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.