Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Bakayoko's discipline, not too sure, remember Luiz before Conte. The way he tracks back even if he is way up the pitch is impressive ( don't ask me why he goes high up the pitch

Bakayoko has an imposing presence in midfield, Matic is more of a safety anchor while Bakayoko is a Player (even with his Gattuso madness he has fewer cards than Ramos)

grin....oh shekpites!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
hensben:
Matic did. Kante was always the one going forward when we are pressing.

Leave him. Those who understand what they are watching know what's up. The "Kante does all the work" argument has been rubbished in preseason already, as we saw Kante being overrun all day in midfield. Make we dey watch. This season go show how far.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
elrony:
Pa Diggz this una thread ehn....
Some kain kpon-kpon Anal-ysts full here o cheesy
This ones worst pass "under canopy with black nd white TV own o"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
If Yoko fails to click with EPL style, you will surely know what time it is next season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
lalaboi:

I've read so much BS from you these past few days.

I am sorry i quoted you, it wont happen again.

OK, no problem. Forgive me. You probably found the right opportunity to get that out of your system, very mature of you. Thanks anyway, hope it makes you feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
elrony:

E be like igboo FC don buy there grin grin....

Man pikin never reach there in ages before I'll be tempted to play with them and end up on wheelchair and braces.

You fit ask weedtaker sha cheesy

Lol @ wheelchair n braces. Omo those guys na made men way back. U go get luck to comot for field with complete body.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
elrony:

And his counterparts weren't suffocated ba? grin grin
who?,kante?,mtceeeeeeeeeev,matic is one legged mothafucker my biggiest regret is didn't live up to his pontential after the first five months of his return and that we bought a dump called bakalala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ibime:

Leave him. Those who understand what they are watching know what's up. The "Kante does all the work" argument has been rubbished in preseason already, as we saw Kante being overrun all day in midfield. Make we dey watch. This season go show how far.
Chelsea will be exposed playing Baka and kante in two man midfield. Both are runners with the ball. Midfield is not just about running but positioning, physical presence, passing and discipline

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
With our transfers so far this season, even the most optimistic of Chelsea fans will be quaking in their boots, having nightmares of 2015/2016.
When did we start selling to strengthen direct rivals?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
funlord:

grin....oh shekpites!

What's your problem, I gave my personal opinion not like you can do better (you would probably Google the answer), am not a professional analyst. Why make a big deal out of what I said.. geez undecided...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
hensben:
Chelsea will be exposed playing Baka and kante in two man midfield. Both are runners with the ball. Midfield is not just about running but positioning, physical presence, passing and discipline

Burr burrr fabrepass is there... cheesy Omo the way dey will molest us at this rate ehn lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
hensben:
Matic did actually. Kante was always the one going forward when we are pressing.

Doesn't mean he was shielding jack. Ngolo Kante was making 2.4 interceptions a game.

Matic was averaging 1.4...thats less than David Luiz and Azpilicueta, and only marginally greater that Gary Cahill with 1.2

If tackling is a function of defensive actions against the ball carrier, Interceptions is a function of defensive actions against the passing lane.

How can you be protecting the back 3, when the back 3 are intercepting more passes than you? How does that work?

There's a reason Matic has been bundled out of the team with little fanfare.

Fabregas and Matic are both defensive liabilities, the difference is that Fab has serious offensive skills, while Matic is useless on offense.

No wonder people say cost of food in the market is too damn high. We just sold a bag of beans for 40 million pounds!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think I'm losing faith in Conte sef

How do U explain selling 2 fit midfield duo (Chalobah and Matic) and the only midfield addition is someone injured that we don't even know when he's gonna be fit??

Even with the much fixtures we having, we still have a lesser squad. I can see he's already giving excuses about fatigue wateva.

Kontinu, Curse will fall on you soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Doesn't mean he was shielding jack. Ngolo Kante was making 2.4 interceptions a game.

Matic was averaging 1.4...thats less than David Luiz and Azpilicueta, and only marginally greater that Gary Cahill with 1.2

If tackling is a function of defensive actions against the ball carrier, Interceptions is a function of defensive actions against the passing lane.

How can you be protecting the back 3, when the back 3 are intercepting more passes than you? How does that work?

Fabregas and Matic are both defensive liabilities, the difference is that Fab has serious offensive skills, while Matic is useless on offense.

No wonder people say cost of food in the market is too damn high. We just sold a bag of beans for 40 million pounds!

Mail alert ....

Cc elrony,lana1,leyqute, funlord,weedtaker,etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
hensben:

But bakayoko played with fabinho (monaco's no.2) against tottenham I think. And they did well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nihilist:

A better analyst, wow I know Matric was weak in offense didn't know he's now a defensive liability...

Now we have a mobile DM in Bakayoko, I thought you guys here would be excited like other Chelsea fans... puzzled undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thecassanova:

How do U explain selling 2 fit midfield duo (Chalobah and Matic) and the only midfield addition is someone injured that we don't even know when he's gonna be fit??

Even with the much fixtures we having, we still have a lesser squad. I can see he's already giving excuses about fatigue wateva.

Some1 tweeted a rumour that he's recovering pretty fast, and transfer market is still open and Chelsea and clearly still in looking for another midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thecassanova:

Easy bro.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:

But bakayoko played with fabinho (monaco's no.2) against tottenham I think. And they did well
jThat is because Fabinho is disciplined. Physical present matters too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hoping Bakayoko recovers soon, and he plays like Vidal or Yaya Toure cheesy grin.
And we get Leon Goretzka shocked,

Wishing Matic the best (and a broken leg), but even if ManU fans have the best midfield three on paper, they will never be happy nor satisfied, even with the little Chelsea has they will still be annoyed and envious undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
hensben:
jThat is because Fabinho is disciplined. Physical present matters too.

Ya, but the point of having two players like that in the midfield is to alternate. During that match fabinho went forward a times while Bakayoko was deeper. Fabinho was in a way more outstanding in that match because of his movement and speed, so I don't think he was standing still (like a CB) often
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Some1 tweeted a rumour that he's recovering pretty fast, and transfer market is still open and Chelsea and clearly still in looking for another midfielder

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm not a fan of stat or can you explain how canavaro won world footballer of the year and Maldini didn't. What I am saying if we are to judge football solely on stat most players we think were great will be average or good.

I go still continue to dey blame cr7 and Messi for this stat matter. Football don cast finally. In seven years time football nor go dey sweet again cos na overrated footballers we go dey watch, no passion again, just some spoilt brat entertaining us with their crèche skills. Na lawn tennis sure pass for me this days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oga Raumdeuter, Scaramucci fall on you.

How are you Yanks feeling about that hot-air spewing buffoon Trump these days?

How is Government-by-tantrum working for una?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dang! American politics starring Donald Trump is the shitnitz.

I like The Mooch. Dude is like a ' soji white boss that likes black babes'. Love his sense of humour and the aura he carries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
diggz:

Mail alert ....

Cc elrony,lana1,leyqute, funlord,weedtaker,etc

Present sir!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ibime:
Oga Ramdeuter, Scaramucci fall on you.
How are you Yanks feeling about that hot-air spewing buffoon Trump these days?

How is Government-by-tantrum working for una?

I liked Scaramucci men. Just yesterday I was rooting for him. Someone that said on interview that Steve Bannon former white house press secretary sucks his own c0ck. Thats my kind of guy. Someone who can give it to Bannon foul mouth for foul mouth

All these drama, The only thing I care about is for tax reform to pass after that I have a feeling the Republicans will impeach Trump

They just need his political goodwill with the masses to pass some of their signature bills Like Tax cuts and healthcare after that Mike Pence the saner option becomes president
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

I liked Scaramucci men. Just yesterday I was rooting for him. Someone that said on interview that Steve Bannon former white house press secretary sucks his own c0ck. Thats my kind of guy. Someone who can give it to Bannon foul mouth for foul mouth

All these drama, The only thing I care about is for tax reform to pass after that I have a feeling the Republicans will impeach Trump

They just need his political goodwill with the masses to pass some of their signature bills Like Tax cuts and healthcare after that Mike Pence the saner option becomes president

Dayo Ur buddies from the us thread will kill to see you post this cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Scaramucci ko, Dorobucci ni.

In a professional work environment, rabble-rousers, noisemakers and professional chestbeaters like Scaramucci can never work within a team to get anything done.

It's only in American politics that such incompetent, noisemaking narcissists will be given time of day. No enlightened society will allow such incompetent men to work for them. He is just a younger version of Trump.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
diggz:

Dayo Ur buddies from the us thread will kill to see you post this cheesy

I'm a Republican not a Trump supporter, I'm actually a Bush supporter. Trump is useful now to get some of our bills passed. Trump has the grassroot support and in politics whoever has the votes carries the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drinkwater is on his way??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.