Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Lana1 post=59027871][/quote]

Bwuahahahaha....... U don join funlord for hin cia abi na FBI work cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:37am On Aug 01, 2017
We have been told already by Conte that ChelseaFC aren't ready just yet for Europe.

That sums up our season.

I need to reignite my love for F1 seriously. I am too young to start getting high BP.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Matic gone, remains Costa. Hope Costa's fee isn't has cheap has Matic's own

Are u typing via audio speech Why the H factor all the time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Griffon:
We have been told already by Conte that ChelseaFC aren't ready just yet for Europe.

That sums up our season.

I need to reignite my love for F1 seriously. I am too young to start getting high BP.
lol I have already reduced my expectations for this season. I just hope we don't perform too poorly in the league. I read somewhere that Conte and the board aren't on friendly terms with Him complaining the team is lacking in quality and wants more players. I hope we don't see a repeat of the Juve saga here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2017
pamcode:
lol I have already reduced my expectations for this season. I just hope we don't perform too poorly in the league. I read somewhere that Conte and the board aren't on friendly terms with Him complaining the team is lacking in quality and wants more players. I hope we don't see a repeat of the Juve saga here.

Don't let my love for F1 get to you Pammy.

I am a huge fan of Lewis Hamilton, just like i have always loved CFC. I only wish to split my loyalty this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:
This Sandro transfer is beginning to irritate me like mad. If we cant pay up the money we should look for alternatives ffs!! How long will this transfer drag out?

City seem settled. Spurs are settled. ManU became stronger with matic today but we keep selling without adequate replacements.

Iva,terry,ake,chalobah,matic and costa ( definitely going) are all gone.

Rudiger = Terry
Morata = Costa
Ake. = No one yet
Matic = babayoko
Cholabah= no one yet
Iva = chris

Then the vacuum the arsehole called Kennedy just created for us.

Please the club should do something fast about the situation so we can move on already angry angry

Let's calm down a bit mbok. Good Lord! You know we are in transfer frenzy season again, when you start to hear things like Kennedy has created a Vaccum.

Ake was on loan until January. He was brought back for cover but hardly ever used. While I will never be in support of his sale (being a youth proponent all my life), I cannot belong to a party that exaggerates his involvement. Ake might turn out to be world class, as at this moment, the only way to interpret it, is that we didn't lose by selling Ake, instead, we gained £20m by selling.

Neither should we exaggerate the involvement of Terry and Ivanovic. The sales of Chalobah and Traore hurt but come on, their inclusion never made us stronger. Neither did Zouma. They provided depth but not strength in depth. Chalobah, Traore and Zouma are easily replaced by Pasalic, Musonda and Christensen.

I have been a fan of Matic's but I maintained the player we need is a hybrid Matic/Fab. Can Bakayoko become that? It's left to be seen. However, I think Bakayoko can become a better player under Conte. Rudiger is an extra defender and no way Morata is not playing. I don't think we have done badly. The noticeable events about the team are that Pedro, Hazard and Bakayoko are conspicuously out. Their inclusions in top shape would have made a huge difference in Pre-season. I think this is why we are all freaking out. In terms of personnel change, I don't believe we have weakened the squad.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Lmao. Which mumu expectations are u people lowering?
Pls o. I no wan hear any mumu excuse angry

Greatihex:
Like I have earlier posited, I don't like lukaku. But, I don't care who Chelsea signs. What I know is, win ucl for me next season. Lukaku better not flop.

Chelseafan1:

make Chelsea win ucl, na my own concern be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:39am On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha....... U don join funlord for hin cia abi na FBI work cheesy
grin
Special Agent AdeLana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Nemanja Matić reportedly attempted a suicide as he jumped from Top of the Premier League Table to 6th!

This right here deserves an Oscar award.

What a script!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Ibime:

Do you know Matics contract status? Matic asked to leave last summer, Conte begged him for one more year. Again, Matic told the club he will not be signing new contract, so he gasto go. It's not every player that leaves that is the managers decision. Just like Chalobah asked to leave with one year on his contract, the club have no choice, ditto Traore who was in his feelings about being sent on loan to Ajax and got tired of the rigmarole.
aye,but it does change my stance,after his incredible drop in form,it was only a matter of time,we deserve better,we should get better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Chelshit bid 35 million for Danny Drinkwater...

Banter season loading here...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

banter for who
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

It's all in the head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month to all chelsea fans.

Finally! August is here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Happy new month to all chelsea fans.

Finally! August is here.
The month of legends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2017
What do prefer?
Charly to start ahead of willian or Willian to start ahead of charly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2017
BlueAngel444:
The month of legends
na so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
What do prefer?

Charly to start ahead of willian or
Willian to start ahead of charly?
Willian to start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2017
hensben:
Willian to start.
why?
Charly looked good when he played against inter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
nateevs:

Let's calm down a bit mbok. Good Lord! You know we are in transfer frenzy season again, when you start to hear things like Kennedy has created a Vaccum.

Ake was on loan until January. He was brought back for cover but hardly ever used. While I will never be in support of his sale (being a youth proponent all my life), I cannot belong to a party that exaggerates his involvement. Ake might turn out to be world class, as at this moment, the only way to interpret it, is that we didn't lose by selling Ake, instead, we gained £20m by selling.

Neither should we exaggerate the involvement of Terry and Ivanovic. The sales of Chalobah and Traore hurt but come on, their inclusion never made us stronger. Neither did Zouma. They provided depth but not strength in depth. Chalobah, Traore and Zouma are easily replaced by Pasalic, Musonda and Christensen.

I have been a fan of Matic's but I maintained the player we need is a hybrid Matic/Fab. Can Bakayoko become that? It's left to be seen. However, I think Bakayoko can become a better player under Conte. Rudiger is an extra defender and no way Morata is not playing. I don't think we have done badly. The noticeable events about the team are that Pedro, Hazard and Bakayoko are conspicuously out. Their inclusions in top shape would have made a huge difference in Pre-season. I think this is why we are all freaking out. In terms of personnel change, I don't believe we have weakened the squad.

I don't know how you managed to miss the entire point of my post bruv.

We are lacking in squad depth.... simples!! My post was never about players who were actively involved in the title winning season but about bodies we are missing. About body numbers which are not adding up for a team in four competitions this season.

And,you should know it is not just a transfer frenzy when your head coach is busy shouting for everyone who cares to know or hear that he is not ok with the squad given to him to compete in four competitions.

Assuming hazard,pedro and babayoko were to be fit will it change the fact that we need an extra body in the midfield, a back up for alonso or an upgrade for lwb position depending on how much the club is willing to splash or a vital competition for moses? No....I don't think so bruv.

Maybe you should go check the number of players we have pushed out of the club since January last year and compare the numbers to those we have brought in, to see how thin a squad we have come to be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

How is he better than Chalobah ? If not for playing time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
why?

Charly looked good when he played against inter.
so 2nd half play against inter in preseason is enough for musonda to be starting ahead of Willian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Happy birthday to Matic and Kanu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Griffon:

That sums up our season.

Hehehe.

Don't tell me you are part of the airheads that believe we should be challenging to win the Champions League this coming season?

A competition we only just got back into?

Haba.. Lets set sensible targets so we don't have get dissapointed.

BTW, The FPL league is up and running again. If you would like to join the paid league its a 10k entry fee. we have over 26 particpants registered already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
lalaboi:

Hehehe.

Don't tell me you are part of the airheads that believe we should be challenging to win the Champions League this coming season?

A competition we only just got back into?

Haba.. Lets set sensible targets so we don't have get dissapointed.

BTW, The FPL league is up and running again. If you would like to join the paid league its a 10k entry fee. we have over 26 particpants registered already.
explain please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
diggz:

I don't know how you managed to miss the entire point of my post bruv.

We are lacking in squad depth.... simples!! My post was never about players who were actively involved in the title winning season but about bodies we are missing. About body numbers which are not adding up for a team in four competitions this season.

And,you should know it is not just a transfer frenzy when your head coach is busy shouting for everyone who cares to know or hear that he is not ok with the squad given to him to compete in four competitions.

Assuming hazard,pedro and babayoko were to be fit will it change the fact that we need an extra body in the midfield, a back up for alonso or an upgrade for lwb position depending on how much the club is willing to splash or a vital competition for moses? No....I don't think so bruv.

Maybe you should go check the number of players we have pushed out of the club since January last year and compare the numbers to those we have brought in, to see how thin a squad we have come to be.

You are overreacting. You really are. Mikel and Ivanovic left and were replaced with Ola Aina and Chalobah. Ola Aina and Chalobah have since left Ola Aina on Loan) and have been replaced by Fikayo Tomori and Mario Pasalic.

Terry, Ake, Zouma, Matic, Costa and RLC have been replaced with Morata, Rudiger, Christensen, Bakayoko and presumably Musonda, Boga and Lewis Baker. So where is this difference in numbers we are worried about? Have I missed someone? Let me know.

Now if you are worried about quality in depth, then yes, that is a valid argument. But you haven't mentioned that so far. You have only talked about numbers. Even at that, we all know there are still negotiations going on and the club is still trying to bring in more players. In last week or so, we have been linked with Sandro, Sergi Roberto, Renato Sanchez, Chamberlain - players for the exact positions you are saying we are not strengthening.

Let's just chill. We competed for 3 competitions last season with the same squad depth. And we reached two finals. We are not going to win the CL anyway, so why are we fretting?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
If mourinho at porto and benitez at liverpool had the mindsets of some ridiculous people, that you can't win the ucl after absence in previous year, they wouldn't have won the trophies for those clubs. Just as some fools believe that you must first have travel history reflecting on your passport, before american embassy could give you visa in Nigeria. Also some think one must be a ritualist or be highly corrupt, before you are rich in Nigeria. This is the type of poor mindsets some people move around with, and yet complain of living in abject poverty. You don't go to ucl as an epl champion just to participate. You go there as a champion, a former ucl winner and not to disgrace yourself. If after spending 100m+ on new players as the epl champion and you are surprised with my high expectations, and you expect a dinamo zagreb's performance in ucl, your brain is doing skiborobo skibo, and you need it checked by lil kesh, Dr big kesh.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
airmark:
If mourinho at porto and benitez at liverpool had the mindsets of some ridiculous people, that you can't win the ucl after absence in previous year, they wouldn't have won the trophies for those clubs. Just as some fools believe that you must first have travel history reflecting on your passport, before american embassy could give you visa in Nigeria. Also some think one must be a ritualist or be highly corrupt, before you are rich in Nigeria. This is the type of poor mindsets some people move around with, and yet complain of living in abject poverty. You don't go to ucl as an epl champion just to participate. You go there as a champion, a former ucl winner and not to disgrace yourself. If after spending 100m+ on new players as the epl champion and you are surprised with my high expectations, and you expect a dinamo zagreb's performance in ucl, your brain is doing skiborobo skibo, and you need it checked by lil kesh, Dr big kesh.

Nateevs & lalaboi, you have mail!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
airmark:
Hmmn! 2012/2013 easily comes to mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
airmark:
I got your back mehn.

I dont know which one is to go there and mark attendence. Since when did we become arsenal? Abeg my expectation is to lift the trophy again even againts all odds.

This season sef, we have a better squad compared to that of 2012, so whats up? And this season's squad will be better than last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ibime:

Nateevs & lalaboi, you have mail!

FEDEX at your doorsteps gentlemen, kindly sign below;

Signature:................ Date: ............

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.