Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,578 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by joeace2020(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
dopeJemi:

where do these people emanate from?

some of una dey try here oh

Their English sef na scatter. When you meet an agbero, motor park tout or primary school dropout my brother you have met a Chelsea fan. How do you united fans dat come here do it? These people nor dey reduce una IQ so?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leyqute and Lana 1....solid soft work being done here!

....slap the little girls like they refused to eat their vegetables! wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:
Savage Season already.. grin grin
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

You come into my house to pick a fight, feeling oh am dope, yet your life is a joke. Am guessing you sit at home all alone wishing your daddy will com home, your words fall out like one who is hungry and broke.
Don't mind me, am not trying to be mean, so don't cry DUMPJemi

This thing was most definitely a fellow alumni from the vanilla ice school of lyrical wackness? Tufiakwa undecided

Cc: emaprince! Abeg come see...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:

Their English sef na scatter. When you meet an agbero, motor park tout or primary school dropout my brother you have met a Chelsea fan. How do you united fans dat come here do it? These people nor dey reduce una IQ so?

Be careful, some hausa men are on this thread and if they bring their expertise to bear and dig out all your past posts, you will disappear like merefish deyplay.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
joeace2020:

Person go feel say you dey any better with all the rubbish you just typed above.

Oga....the word you are looking for is Lout not tout.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vitesse for our youth and upcoming players.

Man United for our finished/Rejected players, packaged and sold at premium

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:
=dopeJemi post=58987873]

Argggg God what happened to your lousy immature thread, that you all flock in here like he-goats without culture. *Ah God cant imagine breathing the same air with you,..*
To believe that people would want to associate with your kind is to give me a heart attack. U all stink worse than MANURE

Stop breathing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Stop breathing

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
airmark:

Be careful, some hausa men are on this thread and if they bring their expertise to bear and dig out all your past posts, you will disappear like merefish deyplay.

The mumu just waste time dey describe himself. Very phoolish boi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
England women through to Euros semi. Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Best Captain

Where is world club championship? It's not a clean sweep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ibime:
England women through to Euros semi. Nice one.

This is the time when Dayo will be nowhere to be found. England win U-19 world cup, he's silent. But if Germany win Carling cup.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
diggz:

The mumu just waste time dey describe himself. Very phoolish boi.

Typical manure fan. Body dey do them anyhow cos lukaku scored against chidera's club cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lana1:
funlord destroys mentions. Mentions disappears. Few days later BlueAngel pops up. Plus dey post almost the same way.

Dem dey change moniker like cloth for dis place. Stop wasting ur time brother.

I think so too, funlord turn mentions to blueangel. She/he looks like a low mentality fellow barking indiscriminately like a rabid dog. Funlord abeg come and show us where this new lunatics copied these useless raps I am seeing here, it looks like a usual mindless lifting by a typical shekpe fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can you all Einsteins take your grammar back home?

We need some space here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
By the end of this new season we will see how wise it was to enrich a direct rival for a measly 40mil pounds + add ons. angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
An Apology letter to Immature Fans, hope you can read it since your not touts...

U call Chelsea fans touts, but u all rush in here with no shame, no gentleness nor respect, you throw tantrums and whine for attention. You pull out your di.cks and shout, 'am gonna piss all over your face'. So immature

You claim to be civilised but an Ape's mind is still better than yours. You all fail to understand that fear you keep having, looking over your shoulders trying to deceive urselves that ur still important cause your afraid, your afraid of the blues, so your allows looking behind you wondering what your gonna do, but you see nothing because we will always be right above you, looking down pitifully on you.
It's painful that even after all your claims and victories, Chelsea still torments ur nights you can't stand it, you refuse to believe it.

ManU fans are prideful like the devil, arrogant and ignorant. You always try to fight back yet you call Chelsea fans touts.

So you weaklings got a truck load of fools into the room just to fight cause I spite you.

It was all fun but now I cry for u, you can come up with anything just to make your self feel good.

Even if I held my breathe and dead I will still haunt you, your days will never go smoothly has I cast my spell on you.

We spent money to win the league you bull.shits bought a freaking 6th. We sack managers, u start as well, your hatred grew wen u began to follow knowing you can never be like us, even after selling the club your still too poor to get what you want, so it hurts. It always will. You have no present so you all live in past success

Your a bank every team withdraws from, ya ur rich but so is the bank that holds my money.

U think people avoid you cause red is dangerous, oh no, even a sanitary pad is red and white and also contagious.

I like manu fans, I honestly do, without u i would have no object for ridicule

So because of this am glad and say thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

I think so too, funlord turn mentions to blueangel. She/he looks like a low mentality fellow barking indiscriminately like a rabid dog. Funlord abeg come and show us where this new lunatics copied these useless raps I am seeing here, it looks like a usual mindless lifting by a typical shekpe fan.

Some of them are thieves, some are cowards, some are dumb & the rest are cry babies...Is there any need pointing out their flaws? I've already identified the gurus on this board so no need wasting time on all these other sub human _wankers that can't even spell off side without a dictionary closeby!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

If u knew me in real life you won't be able to lace my shoe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
funlord:

Some of them are thieves, some are cowards, some are dumb & the rest are cry babies...Is there any need pointing out their flaws? I've already identified the gurus on this board so no need wasting time on all these other sub human _wankers that can't even spell off side without a dictionary closeby!

Ba true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bakayoko inspecting his newly acquired abattoir cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol didn't know scummies were talented Clowns. I had fun tonight thanks scummies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

If u knew me in real life you won't be able to lace my shoe

Yes Margret Thatcher. I won't banter words with you. I don't need to know who you are you have shown it here. And it's "impressive".

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
funlord:

Not every1 is as brainless as you, even brain dead fools would have a better existence than you...

When I started solving calculus u weren't even born, wen I began to lecture you were mess.ing urself on the bathroom floor.

I deserve some respect from u fools, I demand it even if I force it out of you..

Oh some new kid on the block and you fu.ckers wanna now cast lots on who's gonna take me on.

Gonna hack your freaking life till you commit suicide. You brain dead imps, u see creativity u don't understand, art on the wall and you're blind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Not every1 is has brainless has you, even brain dead fools would have a better existence than you...

When I started solving calculus u weren't even born, wen I began to lecture you were bleeping urself on the bathroom floor.

I deserve some respect from u fools, I demand it even if I force it out of you..

Oh some new kid on the block and you fu.ckers wanna now cast lots on who's gonna take me on.

Gonna hack up freaking life still you commit suicide. You brain dead imps, u see creativity u don't understand, art on the wall and you blind

grin

You really deserve more than some Respect Mr. Lecturer!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Not every1 is has brainless has you, even brain dead fools would have a better existence than you...

When I started solving calculus u weren't even born, wen I began to lecture you were bleeping urself on the bathroom floor.

Gonna hack up freaking life still you commit suicide. You brain dead imps, u see creativity u don't understand, art on the wall and you blind

Dry, stale and stimulating only to the minds of those who are homosexuality centered! Try again _mong chops! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Stop breathing
My God! Una go kill persin dis night grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bwuahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Omo...e be like say we go share mails tonight for here oo .....

Leyqute abeg come assist me pls.... I no fit do this work alone. Tx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin

We go soon see graduation pics 4 here grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.