Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10946144 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nihilist welcome back.... grin pictures of our akpola pls grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Greatihex:
do u knw that over 80% of costa's goals were frm d six yard box?
hmmmm, I don't think so, (right or wrong) but u can compare the ruggedness of Costa to that of Morata's

Note: no be say I dhey diss morata o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
diggz:

Akpola never land bruh. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Belgium through to Russia. Hazard can now focus on chelsea.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Damn! Away for a day or 2, pages don full. shocked
Anyways, my theory was quite simple. Easy to understand grin but above all, let's try to be objective.

These players represent different ingredients in the soup making recipe called Chelsea and we should be smart enough to recognize this very basic and simple fact. Sure, we all have our preferences, but remember that salt is as important as water when making one. Both are practically irreplaceable.

Thank you.

Meanwhile, Happy Father's day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:01am On Sep 04, 2017
www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11018700/spurs-more-appealing-than-chelsea

Hmmmmm.... Barkley!, When we have RLC.....useless board angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 4:53am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:
www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11018700/spurs-more-appealing-than-chelsea

Hmmmmm.... Barkley!, When we have RLC.....useless board angry
it's their choice, dem dhey fear competition that's why dhey settle for less titles challenging teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Dmcdad na my manchi... He need soft prayers.
I don suffer... Chai!cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Rimlord with the dead pink lips grin grin grin

Lips wey don pack shiit taya.

See nose sef....lmao

Very hard-looking rough guy **spits**

why dont you just kindly ask me for 100 naira so that you can stake on this weekends game..........stop desperately trying to save face...i have met, chilled and spent cash with people on this forum....all this while you were busy hanging out in car boots and taking selfies wearing a pair of shades that look like the windscreen on a dangote trailer.....you have the shape of a test tube baby and one of your eyes faces south while the other faces north......is that not why you need bi focals? your relevance is only on this thread among your shekpite brothers....the rest of your day is probably filled with surfing job sites so why this constant need for attention from a boss......check my mentions...they are filled with statements like "sold to funlord.....thanks funlord or funlords bitches are fine ass hell'.............what about yours....na so so statements like "ticket don cut.....abeg remember me and rimming"....nothing more nothing less..............similar to your bank account. Ogbeni my profile is a reference for your life of strife and sorrows ...i personally posted it here..i dont need to hide because i am a tall..good looking and fulfilled dude.....i am giving you permission this morning to upload any of my shots that you think shows me looking worse than you...i am sure you wish you owned my profile due to the props you see people always throwing my way...your own profile was only filled with prayers from your mum for god to save you from destitution.......a grown ass man that thinks staking 500 cad every weekend is a hustle....let us have a like and share poll.....lets see whose shots portray the more correct dude or the one that urgently requires medical/financial assistance....you thought all those your horrendous shots you deleted from fb are gone....no son....your golf boot swag was the first....dangote duck mouth pose coming soon..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Who allowed marca to interview hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
undecided

Seems Diggz and other Cobham Staffs are on Strike?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2017
I heard Belgian team were average yesterday until Hazard came on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:
I am not godstraight for clarity sake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Maybe because it's a public holiday.

It's a shame cuz this mail is hot and sizzling, there might be a bomb or exploding device in it. . .

Griffon and his crew ran me out of the mail delivery business only for them to be slipping.Meanwhile their chief employee in this region is scouting for sallah meat instead of making sure mails get to their recipients.If I were his boss I would fire him for dereliction of duty but the parapo clique wey full hia no go see dat one.

Diggz come and work abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Can you people just stop this show of shame for Christ's sake?!

Jesus! what's with two grown-up men, taking shots at each others, boasting about their worth on a faceless forum online? don't some people have any atom of shame?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Na for una thread I saw romantic mails without any clue about who it belongs to.....but trust us @ Cobhams to decode the rightful owner with our state-of-the-art gadgets and equipments tongue
So you na Akwa Ibom guy when I been dey think say you be Igbo guy.

me sef from there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Public holiday, No? grin

Diggz wife won't allow him outta the bed today o

Griffon my oga is on vacation with that Akwa-ibom Barbie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
hoopLA:

Maybe because it's a public holiday.

It's a shame cuz this mail is hot and sizzling, there might be a bomb or exploding device in it. . .

Griffon and his crew ran me out of the mail delivery business only for them to be slipping.Meanwhile their chief employee in this region is scouting for sallah meat instead of making sure mails get to their recipients.If I were his boss I would fire him for dereliction of duty but the parapo clique wey full hia no go see dat one.

Diggz come and work abeg.

grin

Public Holiday ke?! Lol!

They must come to work and deliver this Mail o..... it's urgently needed for Delivery! Perhaps Eph12 can be hired to do the Needful!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Public holiday, No? grin

So who is on duty?

Seriously you people need to step up your game
You just dey run commentary but mail is piling up fresh to be delivered.

Oga skimpledawg, over to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Danhumprey:
Can you people just stop this show of shame for Christ's sake?!

Jesus! what's with two grown-up men, taking shots at each others, boasting about their worth on a faceless forum online? don't some people have any atom of shame?
That show of Shame is becoming too too stale Mehn.
I have seen brawls here and how men fight dirty, but those 2 are just shameless.

I dey shame for them.

Eyeneka mi, ato muo? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Public holiday, No? grin

grin

I suspect Diggz is being hospitalized for purging..... the Dude ate too much Ram Meats!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2017
hoopLA:

So who is on duty?

Seriously you people need to step up your game
You just dry run commentary but mail is piling up fresh to be delivered.

Oga skimpledawg, over to you
Lemme dissect and analyse the mail and send to the recipient..

Eph12, your probationary period is over undecided Come and work.

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Public Holiday ke?! Lol!

They must come to work and deliver this Mail o..... it's urgently needed for Delivery! Perhaps Eph12 can be hired to do the Needful!

eph zone of operation is in the other end.According to his employment letter issued by the Oga in charge he can't operate here. He can't be shuttling between the two ends. Workload will be too much

Diggz is meant to be on duty while skimpledawg is supposed to be his supervisor. Both are AWOL.
Very inefficient lot here I must say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I suspect Diggz is being hospitalized for purging..... the Dude ate too much Ram Meats!
My Oga over ate Ram meats yesterday Mehn... Different species for that matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

That show of Shame is becoming too too stale Mehn.
I have seen brawls here and how men fight dirty, but those 2 are just shameless.

I dey shame for them.

Eyeneka mi, ato muo? cheesy

Then you Dudes need to caution Chelseafan1.... the Nigga has overused the Word "Rimming" to the extent it's no more funny and irritating!

Funlord has moved on since the Day..... but your Nigga won't let it go, coz he was adjudged the Winner of the Brawl.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lemme dissect and analyse the mail and send to the recipient..

Eph12, your probationary period is over undecided Come and work.

Cobhams express delivery

The one you trust cool
eph12 is currently busy. Don't overload him.
You need to sanction your mail runner for being absent from duty.
Ram meat don block im rectum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
hoopLA:

eph zone of operation is in the other end.According to his employment letter issued by the Oga in charge he can't operate here. He can't be shuttling between the two ends. Workload will be too much

Diggz is meant to be on duty while skimpledawg is supposed to be his supervisor. Both are missing AWOL.
My G, we beat people too for mis-yarning oo

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

Then you Dudes need to caution Chelseafan1.... the Nigga has overused the Word "Rimming" to the extent it's no more funny and irritating!

Funlord has moved on since the Day..... but your Nigga won't let it go, coz he was adjudged as the Winner of the Brawl.
I concur.

Even baba Ibime advised him to drop the word. Niqqa wnt just let it go..

'rimLord' grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

My Oga over ate Ram meats yesterday Mehn... Different species for that matter

grin

Sorry to him eh..... he don shit life comot for im nyansh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

My G, we beat people too for mis-yarning oo

undecided
You don turn government wey no fit take simple criticism?

Una no dey deliver again. Simple.

Come an beat me if e pain you.

Bring hensben/Godstraight along too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
hoopLA:

Diggz is meant to be on duty while skimpledawg is supposed to be his supervisor. Both are AWOL.

grin

But he's needed temporarily here nah..... this an an Emergency Operation and since Diggz is being hospitalized and Skimpledawg is kinda becoming lazy these Days, then Eph12 needs to come to their aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Joezinho, Ballzproblemm, Ijustwantto and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.