Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,639 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

I concur.

Even baba Ibime advised him to drop the word. Niqqa wnt just let it go..

'rimLord' grin

grin

I dey tell you..... no one is really laughing at the stale "ISH" anymore!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I dey tell you..... no one is really laughing at the stale "ISH" anymore!

hoopLA:

You don turn government wey no fit take simple criticism?

Una no dey deliver again. Simple.

Come an beat me if e pain you.

Bring hensben/Godstraight along too

Rubbish scummies grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

But he's needed here temporarily here nah..... this an an Emergency Operation and since Diggz is being hospitalized and Skimpledawg is kinda becoming lazy these Days, then Eph12 needs to come to their aid.

Oga skimpledawg join Oasis007 for list of people you go beat.

I thought I was the only one who noticed how lazy he has become.

Just spoke to eph12. He says he delivery van is full and can't take extra mails for now.

Oga skimpledawg, wear helmet and enter okada and deliver this mail.

All this threat is not good for your company image. The customer is always right,abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
hoopLA:

Just spoke to eph12. He says he delivery van is full and can't take extra mails for now.

All this threat is not good for your company image. The customer is always right,abi?

You guys are cracking me up big
hoopLA:

You guys are cracking me up big time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
hensben:
I heard Belgian team were average yesterday until Hazard came on.

That's nothing but the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Rubbish scummies grin

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Hazard : “I've never played with him and I'm looking forward to it,” he said. “He is still very young, but he has won many titles with Juventus and Madrid, so he has a lot of experience.
We need this type of player, able to score many goals, and Alvaro can do it. We are happy with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
See mentions shocked shocked shey person no thief or die sha? Dunno were to start reading from. Please can anyone briefly explain to me why I get all dis mentions? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
airmark:
Hazard : “I've never played with him and I'm looking forward to it,” he said. “He is still very young, but he has won many titles with Juventus and Madrid, so he has a lot of experience.
We need this type of player, able to score many goals, and Alvaro can do it. We are happy with him.

Able to score many goals grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2017
hensben:
I am not godstraight for clarity sake.

Thanks chief

Cc eph12
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Skimpledawg na weeetin dey happen for here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:
See mentions shocked shocked shey person no thief or die sha? Dunno were to start reading from. Please can anyone briefly explain to me why I get all dis mentions? shocked

They said you are too lazy, not doing your job, absent from work, greedy to the point of over indulging in meat during the festival..... abbl.

That is the little i understand from the much they said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

Then you Dudes need to caution Chelseafan1.... the Nigga has overused the Word "Rimming" to the extent it's no more funny and irritating!

Funlord has moved on since the Day..... but your Nigga won't let it go, coz he was adjudged the Winner of the Brawl.

Are you minding the moribund brained _dunce? When you look like a chimpanzee recovering from a bout with ebola why won't you be jealous of a successful nigga like his lord! Just look at this thing? With his ashy knuckles and fingers that look like claws! See him 3 quarter eyeballs wey fit see kano and enugu at once! Hunger has damaged his cornea and constant viewing of 200 cad stakes don wounjure the retina!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

grin

They said you are being hospitalized for purging due to excess Ram Meats you ate during Sallah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
afrodoc2:

They said you are too lazy, not doing your job, absent from work, greedy to the point of over indulging in meat during the festival..... abbl.

That is the little i understand from the much they said.

My good god cheesy shocked shocked Burr I am entitled to take sick leave na embarassed

Meanwhile.... we are not to deliver mails of those who are still owing us and I can see they are the ones complaining grin

I will ask skimpledawg to send out the names of those owing....so they can pay up. As soon as payment is done sir....we will start delivering their mails grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
funlord:

Are you minding the moribund brained _dunce? When you look like a chimpanzee recovering from a bout with ebola why won't you be jealous of a successful nigga like his lord! Just look at this thing? With his ashy knuckles and fingers that look like claws! See him 3 quarter eyeballs wey fit see kano and enugu at once! Hunger has damaged his cornea and constant viewing of 200 cad stakes don wounjure the retina!

grin

grin

Diggz, Skimpledawg..... you Guys wanna work or get relieved?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Why this thread they always wan resemble motor park, too many shouting gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

They said you are being hospitalized for purging due to excess Ram Meats you ate during Sallah.

It is not my fault Bros....u are aware sallah meat only comes once in a year plus it is free right?

You guys should allow me enjoy my meat biko....Na till next year I go see better ram chop for free please grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

It is not my fault Bros....u are aware sallah meat only comes once in a year plus it is free right?

You guys should allow me enjoy my meat biko....Na till next year I go see better ram chop for free please grin

Abeg send some ram to chelseafan1! From his current location in a golf 3's open boot while chilling in an evil forest in ogbomosho you can tell his sallah was quite eventful and filled with hunger pangs! What a swagger less animal! It seems this hat is part of his inheritance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Diggz, Skimpledawg..... you Guys wanna work or get relieved?!

Funlord and chelseafan1 are yet to clear their outstanding gbese with us chief so .........NO deliveries till payment is done grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

Able to score many goals grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you dey laugh bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
funlord:

why dont you just kindly ask me for 100 naira so that you can stake on this weekends game..........stop desperately trying to save face...i have met, chilled and spent cash with people on this forum....all this while you were busy hanging out in car boots and taking selfies wearing a pair of shades that look like the windscreen on a dangote trailer.....you have the shape of a test tube baby and one of your eyes faces south while the other faces north......is that not why you need bi focals? your relevance is only on this thread among your shekpite brothers....the rest of your day is probably filled with surfing job sites so why this constant need for attention from a boss......check my mentions...they are filled with statements like "sold to funlord.....thanks funlord or funlords bitches are fine ass hell'.............what about yours....na so so statements like "ticket don cut.....abeg remember me and rimming"....nothing more nothing less..............similar to your bank account. Ogbeni my profile is a reference for your life of strife and sorrows ...i personally posted it here..i dont need to hide because i am a tall..good looking and fulfilled dude.....i am giving you permission this morning to upload any of my shots that you think shows me looking worse than you...i am sure you wish you owned my profile due to the props you see people always throwing my way...your own profile was only filled with prayers from your mum for god to save you from destitution.......a grown ass man that thinks staking 500 cad every weekend is a hustle....let us have a like and share poll.....lets see whose shots portray the more correct dude or the one that urgently requires medical/financial assistance....you thought all those your horrendous shots you deleted from fb are gone....no son....your golf boot swag was the first....dangote duck mouth pose coming soon..

Toooh .......funlord why u wan cast my 100bucks hustle wey i just start na? Abeg....I am banking on this dude to help me hammer with this thing ....no come pour sand sand for my garri with una fight o angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

Funlord and chelseafan1 are yet to clear their outstanding gbese with us chief so .........NO deliveries till payment is done grin

I no dey owe abeg! At least my 200 ticket no dey cut like one of una ogbeni own! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you dey laugh bro?

Wetin person go do na....I dey fast n pray make e score o!! Cuz we go need the goals to win something this season. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
funlord:

I no dey owe abeg! At least my 200 ticket no dey cut like one of una ogbeni own! cheesy

Cobham records show say una dey owe company...so we no go deliver una two mails today grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

Cobham records show say una dey owe company...so we no go deliver una two mails today grin grin

No worry na blackhat technology I dey use during this sallah period? Abeg send this kiwi polish spokesman small meat na....you no see as him keep mouth like duck wey dey expect feed? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2017
diggz:

grin

I trust Funlord, he's tested and trusted and definitely not owing. Perhaps he did a Transfer and it's kinda hanging due to bad Network.

But as for Chelseafan1 Dude.... you gonna have to wait till he cashes out from the Bets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Chaiiiii....this mAnU boys dey craze sha cheesy

hoopLA,eph12,0asis007 etc una left lap well well....waka for dere cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
funlord:

why dont you just kindly ask me for 100 naira so that you can stake on this weekends game..........stop desperately trying to save face...i have met, chilled and spent cash with people on this forum....all this while you were busy hanging out in car boots and taking selfies wearing a pair of shades that look like the windscreen on a dangote trailer.....you have the shape of a test tube baby and one of your eyes faces south while the other faces north......is that not why you need bi focals? your relevance is only on this thread among your shekpite brothers....the rest of your day is probably filled with surfing job sites so why this constant need for attention from a boss......check my mentions...they are filled with statements like "sold to funlord.....thanks funlord or funlords bitches are fine ass hell'.............what about yours....na so so statements like "ticket don cut.....abeg remember me and rimming"....nothing more nothing less..............similar to your bank account. Ogbeni my profile is a reference for your life of strife and sorrows ...i personally posted it here..i dont need to hide because i am a tall..good looking and fulfilled dude.....i am giving you permission this morning to upload any of my shots that you think shows me looking worse than you...i am sure you wish you owned my profile due to the props you see people always throwing my way...your own profile was only filled with prayers from your mum for god to save you from destitution.......a grown ass man that thinks staking 500 cad every weekend is a hustle....let us have a like and share poll.....lets see whose shots portray the more correct dude or the one that urgently requires medical/financial assistance....you thought all those your horrendous shots you deleted from fb are gone....no son....your golf boot swag was the first....dangote duck mouth pose coming soon..

Funlord, its enough.

E don do.

Na beg I dey beg.

Just over am.

You sef Chelseafan1, e don do.

I dey beg.

Everything don dey become childish act.

No blood again, just spit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I trust Funlord, he's tested and trusted he's definitely not owing. Perhaps he did a Transfer and it's kinda hanging due to bad Network.

But as for Chelseafan1 Dude.... you gonna have to wait till he cashes out from the Bets.

Ha.....! mogbe shocked Oasis007....I must report you to chelseafan1. Just start praying and fasting grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I suspect Diggz is being hospitalized for purging..... the Dude ate too much Ram Meats!
Maybe he was rimmed during the holiday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2017
funlord:

Abeg send some ram to chelseafan1! From his current location in a golf 3's open boot while chilling in an evil forest in ogbomosho you can tell his sallah was quite eventful and filled with hunger pangs! What a swagger less animal! It seems this hat is part of his inheritance?

Don't bring Ogbomosho into this. I will break your head! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, efec(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.