Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,869 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:
diggz.
if person no fit understand simple tongue in cheek statement wetin man go do ?
na only him be the cfc guy wey see the comment ?
I even said something like Moses suppose dey take una freekicks and corners as we they beat the lions.
Abeg dead matter.

Ok sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Dmcdad na my manchi... He need soft prayers.

Walahi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol this meat matter is serious. I hope you will still remember that you are on delivery duty. Make sallah meat no come make you forget.

I saw what my guy said but that tilapia keeps spurring enough rubbish to make the city dump look like a molehill. You still haven't isolated that carrier of the stupidity gene.

Omo....you know ram meat is good for the body, mind and soul....plus it is even free grin grin

Deliveries still dey on chief.....we dey chop and work at the same time grin mk e for no loss......

Anyways sha.....my guy made a mistake which is normal just like the one Ur guy made however........ grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
BlueAngel444:

common positions they both share. CB, CM, wingers/attacking players and strikers (won't compare full backs and wing backs)

In cb Chelsea has Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Andreas

ManU's best CB is bailly right the others Chris, Or Jones, Rojo, Victor (5players)

Andreas is easily equal if not better than all 5

In CM manU have Pogba, Matic, Herrera, Fellani, Carrick (5 players, quantity)

Chelsea Kante (POTY) Fabregas (only Pogba can match his passes and attacking threat) Bakayoko (easily better than Fellani and carrick, in defence and attack) Drinkwater (isn't a DM but has better defensive stats than Matic, great passer)

Wingers/attacking players

ManU have martial, mata, lingard, micki (he is ur best in this field)

Chelsea have Pedro, willian, Hazard and musonda

Let me be fair and compare the least attackers in both teams, that's lingard and musonda (even you know lingard isn't worth his salary, you begin to wonder why him and not januza) lingard isn't more talented than musonda he just has more EPL experience (of course he is older)

Ur best attacking player isn't better than willian

Now strikers

Lukaku is better than Morata

But

Batshuayi is better than Rashford

And maybe

Costa is better than Ibrahimovic
(2017 era)
you must be a comedian. please where do you comed?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
ChristineC:

you must be a comedian. please where do you comed?
grin...Madam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
diggz:

Walahi grin
Baba I hail.

On a side note, is it compulsory for one to analyze players and footie matters here?

Sincerely, some niqqas sound utterly foolish doing so. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba I hail.

On a side note, is it compulsory for one to analyze players and footie matters here?

hmmmmm....... even mail man sef dey send out romantic mails with no direct recipients.

come, make you no let thunder fire you there. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
eph12:

so you don't know that godstraight is the same person as hensben?

I don't Even know I was just wasting my time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Now strikers

Lukaku is better than Morata

But

Batshuayi is better than Rashford

I miss Nairaland mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Danhumprey:
hmmmmm....... even mail man sef dey send out romantic mails with no direct recipients.

come, make you no let thunder fire you there. undecided
Na for una thread I saw romantic mails without any clue about who it belongs to.....but trust us @ Cobhams to decode the rightful owner with our state-of-the-art gadgets and equipments tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
CapitalCee:

Uncle Hensben, are you the same person as Godstraight?

If yes, you have a mail sir. Please sign here and here

......................... ................................
Name signature
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba I hail.

Everyone must not have same point of view bro. And if we don't hv some posters on nl like the one you just described, dont you think days like this will be boring?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
eph12:

so you don't know that godstraight is the same person as hensben?

Ehnnn..........! shocked Proof or I declare you a murderous liar angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
diggz:

Everyone must not have same point of view bro. And if we don't hv some posters on nl like the one you just described, dont you think days like this will be boring?
You speak wisdom baba. cool

Let's accommodate everyone.

Eph12, no vex us o. U carry style dey deliver mails here.

Coman prove yasef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
bigkesh:
Morata-"Defenders in Premier league are violent and tactically naive"

This sissy wants to find trouble when he is not capable to withstand it...
Until they break ur leg finish. You never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
airmark:

All must be included o. When we told them stats might be deceptive, they told us morata scored in almost all madrid matches, he started last season, so we should park well. But when we asked him for 30 goals out of 50 matches now, they see us as haters, it should be 25 (1 goal in 2 matches).

i dont really know where you qoute is heading to... if morata score 25 that costa never scored for chelsea did he outscore him, yes or no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
airmark:

Why did you choose the season costa's situation was unfortunate? Why can't you do calculation on his goals stats when he newly joined us like morata and tell me why my 30 goals in 50 matches is too big? We need to start doing things logically bro.
every season costa situation is always unfortunate. when will he have a fortunate season. costa first season he scored 22. if morata scores more than that this season, he has already done better than costa, is there any excuse you will like to give again.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
lordfalcao:
every season costa situation is always unfortunate. when will he have a fortunate season. costa first season he scored 22. if morata scores more than that this season, he has already done better than costa, is there any excuse you will like to give again.
Morata will score more than 22 goals in his first season, nevertheless he can't be compared to Diego Costa that's why I don't like stats in football especially goals stats. Morata is like chicarito waiting for the the winger or mid filder or any player to do the dirty work for him while waiting in the box to do the finishing, but Costa can fight from any part of the field and through to the box.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Segadem:
Morata will score more than 22 goals in his first season, nevertheless he can't be compared to Diego Costa that's why I don't like stats in football especially goals stats. Morata is like chicarito waiting for the the winger or mid filder or any player to do the dirty work for him while waiting in the box to do the finishing, but Costa can fight from the field and through to the box.

How many goals did Costa score for Chelsea by fighting from "the field and through the box"?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
lordfalcao:

So, if morata scores 23 goals playing 55 matches, he has done better than costa? I think it's time i started avoiding you like a plague.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
bigkesh:

How many goals did Costa score for Chelsea by fighting from "the field and through the box"?
that of west brom still ringing the bell grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
diggz:

Ehnnn..........! shocked Proof or I declare you a murderous liar angry
Did you see him refuting anything?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
CapitalCee:

Just observe them better next time. That's not the only moniker that he has, there are a couple others. You just need to look at the abomination they spew to decide if it is worth engaging or not.

Even their fellow chelshit fans dey shame for them most times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You speak wisdom baba. cool

Let's accommodate everyone.

Eph.12, no vex us o. U carry style dey deliver mails here.

Coman prove yasef
LOL! I come in peace sir shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
eph12:

Did you see him refuting anything?

Nope...burr do u have any tangible proof to back up Ur claim asides him not refuting it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
lordfalcao:
the bolded is wrong. Costa scored 20 goals in his first season, nt 22.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
diggz:

Nope...burr do u have any tangible proof to back up Ur claim asides him not refuting it?
One only needs to look at how childish and similar their posts are to come to the same conclusion. I'm sure you too must have wondered
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
When I dey disturb eph12 self....,?

Bia hensben shey na u be godstraight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Segadem:
Morata will score more than 22 goals in his first season, nevertheless he can't be compared to Diego Costa that's why I don't like stats in football especially goals stats. Morata is like chicarito waiting for the the winger or mid filder or any player to do the dirty work for him while waiting in the box to do the finishing, but Costa can fight from the field and through to the box.
do u knw that over 80% of costa's goals were frm d six yard box?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
eph12:

One only needs to look at how childish and similar their posts are to come to the same conclusion. I'm sure you too must have wondered

grin grin

No worry I must get to the root of the matter. I have directed my qxn to him or them already.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
These belgian players are bunch of overrated players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.