Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
airmark:

No need to argue anything bro. We know a player that will likely find it difficult to shine, when faced with a stubborn bus parking team.

Of all City's attackers he was the worst today. He was below par. They didn't give him space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
airmark:
When we want to park the bus and render kdb ineffective like in the past, we know who to parade.

I didnt know it was your plan to get rimed and lose at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

Lool He apparently did not participate in the Orgy itself. I think his downfall was his circle of friends. You have to remember this is party animal Robinho. My man was having orgy filled parties every other weekend anf

Parker just wants a his 5 minute moment of fame. That would be the biggest pay check He is ever likely to get so you can blame Him for having a go. Whyte is a clown jare. Dude just wants His name in the spotlight. He is calling pretty much every Heavyweight with some sort of Ring. I would have loved to see Him fight Bellew but alas Tony rejected it. I think that's His level for the forseeable future as He will be no match for the Big Boys.
Ohh Robinho no dey the film? Why is he getting time then? Them don use groove swear for Brazilians sha

35% is even too much for Parker but I don't blame him cos he knows AJ would effectively end his career so why not try to cash out when you are still relevant. Joshua go beat am like thief ATBE.

What's Bellew's deal? Why him no wan contend for any belt? I saw Whyte against Hellenius. Bellew can take him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Of all City's attackers he was the worst today. He was below par. They didn't give him space.

That's one thing about players with below average dribbling skills. Deny them of channels, they become clueless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2017
airmark:

When we want to park the bus and render kdb ineffective like in the past, we know who to parade.

Mr. Man, stop asking irrelevant questions. Tell me why azpi is starting as rcb, ahead of rudiger in most of our key matches?
you prophecies he was going to be exposed, we re waiting for you to show us those who will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2017
The way Romelu wins the corner for the goal, the way Romelu ends the game making tackles in left-back positions, that's the mentality I want and unfortunately not every player is the same. Players are men, men are different, men are unique cases and some guys are capable to go into the limits of their effort and some other guys, even with a lot of talent, they don't manage to do that.

- Mourinho

Omo this one don pass bus parking. This man won't be satisfied till he can build a Donald trump style wall on the pitch every matchday.

How can you be expecting your number 9 to play left back against freaking Brighton.?

You're not unhappy that your 80m man has only scored 1 goal in 10 games.

You're not unhappy that you had to rely on a wildly deflected own goal for the win against plumbers and electricians from the south coast.

But you're delighted with your number 9's sliding tackles.

This man has become a parody of himself.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

- Mourinho

Omo this one don pass bus parking. This man won't be satisfied till he can build a Donald trump style wall on the pitch every matchday.

How can you be expecting your number 9 to play left back against freaking Brighton.?

You're not unhappy that you had to rely on a wildly deflected own goal for the win against plumbers and electricians from the south coast.

He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Griffon:

He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

Bruh.

I don't understand it. It's almost like he's trying so hard now to live up to his reputation as a master of the dark arts of football.

No wonder they look so disjointed in attack these days.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

- Mourinho

What do you expect from a moanrimhoe? I asked you this same qxn on scummies thread some days ago if I am not mistaken....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

What do you expect from a moanrimhoe? I asked you this same qxn on scummies thread some days ago if I am not mistaken....
I don't remember bro.

When was that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

Very appalling mentality from the man i agree. Hopefully things get better, its a low down dirty shame this guy is Chelsea's all time greatest manager.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

I don't remember bro.

When was that?

It was after you made the post below;

Nihilist:
Lukaku is being underutilized

I remember when he was having similar problems at Everton when the team was always passing to feet and not giving him the ball quick enough, then Koeman signed Bolasie and moved him into the hole to run at defenders and create spave

I think Lukaku scored in like 7 or 8 straighf games after that.

The boy thrives on those one time sharp direct balls delivered when he's hanging on shoulder of the last man. These days he's playing so deep to touch the ball And is almost never in the box.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

- Mourinho

This man has become a parody of him self-catering.
lol. Mourinho no go kill person. How he manages to get into players head and make them go over the limit to achieve his goals is what baffles me. He fails in the long run because the fragile ones in his team cracks in the long run and stop pushing themselves.

That was what happened to our team that year. Especially, hazard. Nigga felt he needed some rest from all those stress and it eventually affected his game.
People like Terry and Ibrahimovic can do it with him to the end, but Terry's age could not allow him to continue.

Despite all though, i still like the man. He controversy, charisma, professionalism and trophy haul are the reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

- Mourinho

This is what we try to make some people understand but they keep shouting "Mourinho masterclass", "In Mou we trust"....
U people are lucky u dumped his azz early...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

It was after you made the post below;

Oh seen now.

Greatihex:
lol. Mourinho no go kill person. How he manages to get into players head and make them go over the limit to achieve his goals is what baffles me. He fails in the long run because the fragile ones in his team cracks in the long run and stop pushing themselves.

That was what happened to our team that year. Especially, hazard. Nigga felt he needed some rest from all those stress and it eventually affected his game.
People like Terry and Ibrahimovic can do it with him to the end, but Terry's age could not allow him to continue.

Despite all though, i still like the man. He controversy, charisma, professionalism and trophy haul are the reasons.

Cracking analysis there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

Very appalling mentality fom the man i agree. things get better, its a low down dirty shame this guy[b] is Chelsea's all time greatest manager[/b].

Dockee you just couldn't resist the temptation.... bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Maybe your coach have lost it.... meanwhile ever since he joined you guys and started to chat shyttee about us...... I have replaced him with RDM in my records. Mou only made us a local champion if I am to go by raumdeuters logic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Lana1:
This is what we try to make some people understand but they keep shouting "Mourinho masterclass", "In Mou we trust"....

I can't wait for Manchester derby. E go sweet die. No Lukaku to play left back on the day.

Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
What if I tell you the purpose of that comment, more than any other thing is for his head not to drop, something that comes with goal droughts for almost every striker.
All I see is a coach trying to make ensure confidence levels remain high in the face of difficult circumstances.
There are instances where he praised some other 'seemingly not so important' parts of Lukaku's game In matches where it looked like he underwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Lana1:

manU should recall lvg cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
You can sit behind your keypad and make what you will of Mourinho's methods, but they have already brought him this far, and nobody will bet against this his 'now unpopular' methods bringing him even more success in the near future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
PietroRico:
What if I tell you the purpose of that comment, more than any other thing is for his head not to drop, something that comes with goal droughts for almost every striker.
All I see is a coach trying to make ensure confidence levels remain high in the face of difficult circumstances.
There are instances where he praised some other 'seemingly not so important' parts of Lukaku's game In matches where it looked like he underwhelmed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
Them I'm afraid I will age to tell you to..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
PietroRico:
Them I'm afraid I will age to tell you to..
??

I'm sorry I don't speak scummy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

??

I'm sorry I don't speak scummy grin
lol.. See own goal sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
PietroRico:

So the best way to ensure confidence in ur 1 goal in 10 games striker is to praise him for doing a great job slide tackling at LB?? Hmmmn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Lana1:
So the best way to ensure confidence in ur 1 goal in 10 games striker is to praise him for doing a great job slide tackling at LB?? Hmmmn!
don't look away from the full picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
cstr1000:

That bakayoko was just annoying me throughout the game.
Reminds me of Mikel at his very worst.

I have never seen someone so tall, yet so inactive.

Broo please, don't put them in the same sentence.

Mikel had a tougher job to do. Breakup play, protect the back four. it takes a lot of discipline to do that.

Yoko is allowed to roam, but what he does with that, I have no idea.

I've seen signings come and go, even when it took Ramires 5 touches to get the ball at rest, the guy was trying to impress.

My problem with Bakayoko is he's got no ZEAL, nothing. He needs a change of attitude like heck.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=Nihilist post=62751122]

Bruh.

I don't understand [/b]its almost like he is trying [b] so hard now to live up to his reputation as the master of the dark arts of football. My chest!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

- Mourinho

grin mourinho sef..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

manU should recall lvg cheesy
or moyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2017
sod09:
or moyes

appoint Garri Neville or giggs

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), stulp16, Singapore1(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.