Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2017
PietroRico:
You can sit behind your keypad and make what you will of Mourinho's methods, but they have already brought him this far, and nobody will bet against this his 'now unpopular' methods bringing him even more success in the near future.
cry me a river
more success retaining 6th position, getting to ucl through the back door
deploying his cf to a left back role cool cool against brigton at OT
continue consoling yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
PietroRico:
You can sit behind your keypad and make what you will of Mourinho's methods, but they have already brought him this far, and nobody will bet against this his 'now unpopular' methods bringing him even more success in the near future.

You get time to dey preach to the choir of ogogoro sippers and "I told you so FC analysts"....they are just pained that they have started falling away in the title race! The other set no even get talk! You can see high chief iyabingo and his twin kagawanker don't even log in anymore! The teams progress is painful for them!

Even when you play sunday league with your friends some times you start in one position and end in another in order to protect a lead, defend as a team or help with your own fatigue! Does the coaches praising of one man's efforts to do that now mean lukaku is now our new LB? Ask them now if Victor moses started his career as a wing back and wait for the crickets and amala swingers to turn up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy

What a way to utilize 80mil worth of striker cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Loftus-Cheek is sh1t. Please you guys should stop the hype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin cheesy Some people are pained
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

appoint Garri Neville or giggs
gary is the best for now he did wonderfully well at Valencia manyoo will need his experience soon cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
funlord:

You get time to dey preach to the choir of ogogoro sippers and "I told you so FC analysts"....they are just pained that they have started falling away in the title race! The other set no even get talk! You can see high chief iyabingo and his twin kagawanker don't even log in anymore! The teams progress is painful for them!

Even when you play sunday league with your friends some times you start in one position and end in another in order to protect a lead, defend as a team or help with your own fatigue! Does the coaches praising of one man's efforts to do that now mean lukaku is now our new LB? Ask them now if Victor moses started his career as a wing back and wait for the crickets and amala swingers to turn up?
the funny thing is Lukaku happened to chase that ball down because he was the one that gave it away in the first place?
But trolls but troll.
Na our fans Wey dey use opportunity vent dey disappoint me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
sod09:
gary is the best for now he did wonderfully well at Valencia manyoo will need his experience soon cool cool
Mumu..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelvinze:

Mumu..
apoda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
A Not So White Woman at Buckingham Palace shocked shocked. Who would have thought that? Congrats to the Prince.

Ibime better start preparing your daughter for Prince George.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
sod09:
apoda
lol..aboda ke..
so if they give u gary Neville or wenger for another 20yrs...which one would u take?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelvinze:

lol..aboda ke..
so if they give u gary Neville or wenger for another 20yrs...which one would u take?? cheesy
its apoda tongue
i will gracefully take tony adams Bleep off my mention scummy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Time is the greatest thing in the world.

If they told me I'll see a time on this thread the same Mourinho tactics I criticized and many on this thread fought me for will be the same thing they will come around to lament on.

Jambody is now playing left back. Glory to God

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
chic2pimp:
A Not So White Woman at Buckingham Palace shocked shocked. Who would have thought that? Congrats to the Prince.

Ibime better start preparing your daughter for Prince George.

Bruh we dey celebrate for here.

We don tint that gene pool already. We just need one nice smooth omooluabi to wait for the spawn of that union to mature.

A part black royalty? I'm all for it!

I heard one Nigerian girl has already inserted herself into the aristocracy though - married to a duke or Lord or someshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
sod09:
its apoda tongue
i will gracefully take tony adams Bleep off my mention scummy
typical gayner fan cheesy
preferring tony adams to the the top coaches in europe...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelvinze:

typical gayner fan cheesy
preferring tony adams to the the top coaches in europe...
yes like gary neville, steve bruce grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin grin cheesy Some people are pained

It's written over that post. Jisos grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

We don tint that gene pool already. We just need one nice smooth omooluabi to wait for the spawn of that union to mature.

I heard one Nigerian girl has already inserted herself into the aristocracy though - married to a duke or Lord or someshit

Hahaha bruh it was about time grin. Though I read one of the Prince's ancestors had a black wife abi nah concunbine sef.

Prince went from having Nazi fuelled parties to this who would have thought grin. I am sure they'll have a few kids we just need a black Guy/Lady to completely contaminate the gene pool.

She married a Lord. Daughter of a Nigerian oil tycoon so I heard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha bruh it was about time grin. Though I read one of the Prince's ancestors had a black wife abi nah concunbine sef.

Prince went from having Nazi fuelled parties to this who would have thought grin. I am sure they'll have a few kids we just need a black Guy/Lady to completely contaminate the gene pool.

She married a Lord. Daughter of a Nigerian oil tycoon so I heard.

Bruh I've been wondering what kind of pumpum that girl has. It must be grade A star to snare a junior king.

Well, his mother was into IR herself so it's not exactly without precedent...but then again, she wasn't born royalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
*AC Milan Sack� Montella and Put Gattuso⭐ in Charge*

AC Milan have confirmed that they have sacked head coach Vincenzo Montella, with Gennaro Gattuso entrusted to lead the Serie A club in his stead.

Milan drew 0-0 with Torino on Sunday, leaving the club seventh in the league table, a mammoth 18 points behind leaders Napoli.

The club's domestic woes come after a massive summer of investment which saw the likes of Leonardo Bonucci, Andre Silva and Hakan Calhanoglu recruited at an expense of over £150 million.

Gattuso, a former midfield general at San Siro, will step up from managing the club's youth side, who have lost just once in their previous five outings.

The 39-year-old played for Milan between 1999 and 2013, and won two Serie A winners' medals at the club, along with two Champions League titles, two UEFA Super Cups and the Coppa Italia.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/Zo_btAAA

*To follow LIVE Football & Football News on Duta:*
*Add to your group: +919043013065*

Type �SE6 to like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Crenshaw

Hahahaha

They ain't ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Bruh I've been wondering what kind of pumpum that girl has. It must be grade A star to snare a junior king.

Well, his mother was into IR herself so it's not exactly without precedent...but then again, she wasn't born royalty.

She is an A list celeb and the Prince hangs around that circle so I'm sure that's how they met.

Hahaha She loved a bit of Dodi didn't she? grin. We just need a black person to find His/Her way in the direction of Prince William's bloodline now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
Crenshaw

Hahahaha

They ain't ready.

Hahahaha angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

See this man. Princess of Lichtenstein is black, also Prince of Monaco has a black son. We are getting there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ibkayee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

She is an A list celeb and the Prince hangs around that circle so I'm sure that's how they met.

Hahaha She loved a bit of Dodi didn't she? grin. We just need a black person to find His/Her way in the direction of Prince William's bloodline now.
Harry is 5th in line to the throne, you think they'd have been this lenient with William who's closer in line? grin

Happy for them kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ibime:

See this man. Princess of Lichtenstein is black, also Prince of Monaco has a black son. We are getting there.

Wow I didn't know that.

Queen Elizabeth is old enough to remember when she used to own blacks.

I bet she can't understand why her Grandson is trying to marry one. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Harry is 5th in line to the throne, you think they'd have been this lenient with William who's closer in line? grin

Happy for them kiss

5th in line is close enough o.

If one unfortunate plane crash were to happen tomorrow with Charles, his first son, and his grandson...we might be looking at a queen straight outta Compton.

Levels.

We need to get dem Dr Dre and co in that Palace mehn. Hanging form the chandeliers and smoking good chronic. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

5th in line is close enough o.

If one unfortunate plane crash were to happen tomorrow with Charles, his first son, and his grandson...we might be looking at a queen straight outta Compton.

Levels.

We need to get dem Dr Dre and co in that Palace mehn. Hanging form the chandeliers and smoking good chronic. grin grin grin grin
Lool!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Happy for them kiss
That actually did cross my mind. Reason why I told Nihillist we need a Black person in the William bloodline ASAP grin. We need to hook Prince George up with one of these yardies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na Confirm Nigerian blood go dye that gene pool las las!!!

You heard it first from jebdediah Mo'biches Freeman tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg, what's going on with M. Depay in the Ligue 1? The kid is balling and scoring, I can see him returning to the EPL for a top 7 club next season if he continues with this form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
(though examination of the television footage suggested the linesman had got it spot on and the ball did touch Gross’s foot after Romelu Lukaku’s sliding tackle).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/11/26/man-united-rely-big-lads-thwart-chris-hughtons-brighton-plan/

United vindicated again, as always, no surprises here. Our image is squeaky clean. grin grin

Cc: Diggz and Raumdeuter. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), milann, Singapore1(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.