Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,459 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11000708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (19742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dude chill with the hyperbole.

Oscar hazard nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snakova(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
FBS: On Lukaku - no qualms the boy went out on loan. He demanded for it and he got it. He's got talent but so far I see him play only for 45mins minutes and then gone. I expect bigger things in the future from him.

On JM - oh yeah he talks too much sometimes, but I feel that he tries to be honest. I personally will and want to give him time. When it comes to football, I believe he knows more than all of us combined. He may not always get his first 11 right, but when it comes to tactical changes, the man no get rival. Let him do his job.

On Mata-, dude won CPOTS twice but that dont mean nada now and when matches get physical, he simply disappears. That said and for now, he remains the ONLY creative player in the squad.

Expect a CRAZY season.

and er, f.ck stats. They NEVER ALWAYS show the real thing.
on point xcept 4 dat creative player jumbo. his type get lost in the big games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2013
snakova:
on point xcept 4 dat creative player jumbo. his type get lost in the big games
ogbeni dake jare.lol sometimes you need creativity to break down even the so called weaker teams. so that point stands. tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2013
It is just absolutely fantastic how you guys find every single way to take Jose Mourinho out of the line of fire and put on everyone else from Roman Abrahamovic to the ball-boys...!

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2013
See as everywhere dry like dis angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^ al thanks to the international break. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lukaku deserves a first team shirt at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
El Guapo: Lukaku deserves a first team shirt at Chelsea.

I don't think anyone disputes that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Two goals from Lukaku sends Belgium through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ibime: Two goals from Lukaku sends Belgium through
That guy deserved the goals. He's been a beast all season.

Belgium will definitely be seeded for the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
CFCfan:

You don high? grin .

Edit. . . o i see. . they using rankings now. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
lalaboi:

You don high? grin .

They are currently amongst the top 8 in FIFA rankings. The October 17 rankings will determine the top seeds for the world cup; and I don't see them dropping out of the top 8 after their win today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Not Surprised at the bolded shebi na Chelsea/EPL fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Robin Van Persie has made history as he has become the highest goal scorer for the Netherlands cool His team are leading by 5-1 against Hungary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yh., . saw d news as soon as i posted that. . . A team that has not been to the world cup in years and have not won anythn significant of recent have risen so much in the standings. . .Too much serenre for this Europe teams from fifa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Not Surprised at the bolded shebi na Chelsea/EPL fan

Ode ni e Dayo. Lo se research
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
So its possible to have Germany Holand on the same group
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
lalaboi: Yh., . saw d news as soon as i posted that. . . A team that has not been to the world cup in years and have not won anythn significant of recent have risen so much in the standings. . .Too much serenre for this Europe teams from fifa

I know, right. It was a controversial decision by FIFA to base the seedings solely on their rankings. The funny thing is that England, who have been to the last 4 world cups, would likely not be seeded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
dayokanu: So its possible to have Germany Holand on the same group

Oh yes. However, FIFA said that they would also factor in "geographical and sporting conditions" when pairing the other teams outside the top 8. So the draw could be 'manipulated' to set both teams apart. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Here's another interesting fact: The teams that finish second in groups A thru H in European qualifying will have their results against the bottom-placed teams disregarded, when FIFA is deciding the best 8 runners-up to go into the play-off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rooney scores for England!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Belgium and seeded in the same sentence? Awon FIFA ti ya were sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Belgium and seeded in the same sentence? Awon FIFA ti ya were sha.

Lol.. grin grin grin Why are u all surprised. The seeding procedure was public knowledge since last week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol.. grin grin grin Why are u all surprised. The seeding procedure was public knowledge since last week
I'm yet to see the algorithm used in this ranking. How can a team that has not been to the world cup or done anything of note for the past 5 years be seeded?

I even want to know if Portugal will be seeded. What's their ranking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm yet to see the algorithm used in this ranking. How can a team that has not been to the world cup or done anything of note for the past 5 years be seeded?

I even want to know if Portugal will be seeded. What's their ranking?

Portugal are ranked 11th, it is also unlikely that they would overtake Uruguay (7th). Uruguay have 1126 points, while Portugal have 1029 point.
So Portugal may not be seeded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Portugal are ranked 11th, it is also unlikely that they would overtake Uruguay (7th). Uruguay have 1126 points, while Portugal have 1029 point.
So Portugal may not be seeded
Yet Belgium will be seeded? Lol grin Tell me how many teams have been more consistent than Portugal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yet Belgium will be seeded? Lol grin Tell me how many teams have been more consistent than Portugal.

Blame FIFA. Not CFCfan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Blame FIFA. Not CFCfan
Thank you grin
Afam4eva:

I'm a bit surprised too. Portugal played 5 games at Euro 2012, a tournament Belgium failed to qualify for. Also recall that Portugal beat the likes of the Netherlands, Czech Rep and Denmark in that tournament too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Montenegro have scored! That has put the cats amongst the pigeons
18 mins to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Switzerland have qualified for the world cup. They just beat Albania by 2-1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andros Townsend has scored for England!
3-1 to England. As it stands, if England beat Lewandowski's Poland on Tuesday, then they will qualify for the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bad news for Nigeria! Sidney Sam has just been introduced into the Germany v Ireland game. His appearance for Germany tonight finally ends the NFF's pursuit for him to represent the Super Eagles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (19742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.