Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2018
The press asked if Jose's
comments about 'acting like a clown' on the
touchline meant others act like clowns. Pep
just said 'ask him, I don't know '. Wisdom In abundance. Pep has better things to worry about than one deluded slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Airmark, with the way these buffoons are ejaculating because Lingard scored against f4cking Derby, one would think the guy is just 19 or thereabouts.

At 25, his biggest achievement is scoring a sreamer against Derby.

At same age, Hazard Eden was already the league's best player with multiple personal awards to show for it.

Lingard is Neymar's agemate, these old phools are busy stroking their joysticks cause he scored against Derby.

Man utd is a dead team.

grin grin grin
But he scored a wonder goal against Everton u drew with

Btw one corner man was in that match

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Italian mafia vs Portuguese parrot

this is gonna be good! grin
yea, really good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2018
See mentions! shocked shocked shocked

Lol Airmark and Diggz so una never tire for Morata matter?

Make una calm abeg.

I've not been active for some months now. Make I read comments in peace abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

But he scored a wonder goal against Everton u drew with

Btw one corner man was in that match
he scored a wonder goal?,so that is lingand achievement at age 25,na was oh,this is a new low,even for united fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
he scored a wonder goal?,so that is lingand achievement at age 25,na was oh,this is a new low,even for united fans
he has more goals than pius this season

how about that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:
Raumdeuter is simply irresponsible cheesy cheesy cheesy
very very
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

he has more goals than pius this season

how about that
do you know zaza has scored more goals than Ronaldo in the league this season?, and crouch get more assist than overrated ginger midfielder you call schools?,abeg this one na 2018,there is nothing wrong with saying lingand is better than maradona just do it in your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
pamcode:
Besiktas to Everton. is that an upgrade?

For the bank account it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
jhorjhor:
Kagawa,depay,dimaria,januzaj,mkhitaryan and now lingard.

They all have one thing in common..

Modified; I forgot to add zaha
don't mind d eDiots......lingard will fade b4 d season ends and will end up in a relegation side wen his time is up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

They've not learnt their lessons, very soon, they'll kill Lingard's career by comparing him with his Lord and master.

Let then enjoy their temporary shine. They've been going through a lot of setbacks in recent years. Don't blame scummies.

It's a prophetic declaration

The stem of Jesse > > > > > garden of Eden tongue

"Touch not my anointed " grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
lol lingand vs hazard,I can't tell if this people are trolling or they just being this deluded,any way carry go scummies,I think Chelsea should sign acensio and fekir is hidden leaves,diggz how you see na,una guy nor wan sign contract oh

Good for him.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
airmark:

Now are you rating lingard based on his goals in local matches? How many goals and assists has he got in ucl? You have forgotten how you used to call domestic matches, local, right?.

Is Hazard of 24 months ago, that scored that nice goal, different from the one we have now? We should say the hazard that ghosted for that season, is better than the one that already has 3 goals and 3 assists in like 400mins in ucl this term.

I would have called morata to come and help me kick your head, but the mumu may miss it

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz would be the chief priest to do the cleansing while airmark will also shave his head and get flogged like Hazardd

You no well sir! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Mason Holgate SMH. This is why you should go to school.

So when a Portuguese person calls you loco filho da puta, you will not accuse the person of racism and make yourself look like a dumbo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Good for him.....

Pius hopes to be the one to replace Ronaldo on the left hand side of the Madrid attack when the time comes, however he has to change his mentality for that switch to work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am referring to the belgian Mr Benji playing for your club. Mr take ons a.k.a Mr one corner a.k.a Mr i won't/can't/don't want to score.
Some people call him Houdini for his disappearing acts but he prefers to be called Pius or Okoro.

Do you wish he could play more like Jesse Lingard

I still do not know who speak of sir....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

Pius hopes to be the one to replace Ronaldo on the left hand side of the Madrid attack when the time comes, however he has to change his mentality for that switch to work.

Who is Pius sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
PietroRico:
yea, really good

Clearly the wig wearing, craw-craw scratching bald fukker has Lost his criminal mind grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
does he morata in front of goal?

Lolz...he still score some dope goal and he is very good..but yeah,he does morata in front of goal frequently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

It takes some time to bubble and shuffle/
After all the hustle and bustle/
Everybody want celebrate/
But nobody just want talk him age/
If you just go ask a Lagos mama say/
How many years she dey celebrate/
She go hala and hala and shout back at you say/
Na wetin be your business?/
I fit celebrate 21 today be say/
Last time na 22/
The next one fit be 20/
So just bubble and shuffle. . . and forget about my age/

Good old Alex O, i preferred Alex Zitto though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Who is Pius sir?

That guy wey dey wear number 10 for Chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

Old men everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
Lingardinho or lingarduninho or gerlingard!!!!

i just saw his goal on youtube...the goal was superb and comes when man u needed a goal

hazard better or not,if its continue at this rate,lingard will outproduces hazard

Another fact,any of lingard goas isnt penalty like hazard(which already scores like 3 or 2 penalties out of his 6 goals)

There is nothing bad if a player peak at 25,he still has 8 years ahead

But he might just be one season wonder,but he doesnt tho

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

That guy wey dey wear number 10 for Chelsea grin

Who be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

Tickle me, tickle me, tickle me, o butterfly.

Alex O was just a popstar, Alex Zitto was ultra talented.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Who be that?
ikedia...one corner dancer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

Old men everywhere grin grin grin

Make you no old you hear....? permanently fix Ur age for 20years because you be pastor elrunning da great tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

ikedia...one corner dancer?

Don't know him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Airmark, with the way these buffoons are ejaculating because Lingard scored against f4cking Derby, one would think the guy is just 19 or thereabouts.

At 25, his biggest achievement is scoring a sreamer against Derby.

At same age, Hazard Eden was already the league's best player with multiple personal awards to show for it.

Lingard is Neymar's agemate, these old phools are busy stroking their joysticks cause he scored against Derby.

Man utd is a dead team.

grin grin grin
lingard vs hazard trolling is just a joke o.y so serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Don't know him
The winner of bum bum d'or a.k.a hidden grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:
Lingardinho or lingarduninho or gerlingard!!!!

i just saw his goal on youtube...the goal was superb and comes when man u needed a goal

hazard better or not,if its continue at this rate,lingard will outproduces hazard

Another fact,any of lingard goas isnt penalty like hazard(which already scores like 3 or 2 penalties out of his 6 goals)

There is nothing bad if a player peak at 25,he still has 8 years ahead

But he might just be one season wonder,but he doesnt tho
Scoring beautiful goals doesn't make you a good player, martial and rashford still remains a better player than lingard abeg...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.