Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as in ehnn.

Kane outscore messi in 2017, kane is better than messi. Messi has refused to improve and kane is improving. Scummue logic.

Perfect reply for eph12
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

E wan fight o...
ewo with who. may i run go read am, na for the same atm he run go, same place dem call am diego has come home. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamrosheed:

Hazard is better than Mahrez, Mahrez is better than Shakiri and Shakiri is better than Lingard

cc: raumdeuter. did you agree?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Airmark don finish them.

Only few of them are intelligent, when last their club win league, e don tey. Na chelsea wey don win 2 league titles in less than 6 years dey pepper them for body.

Later they'll tell us Shaw is better than Hazard just to make themselves feel good.

grin grin
since there is nothing to celebrate, they feel this sense of accomplishment whenever they compare their shitty average players to chelsea players.

Herera vs kante is still fresh in memory. Scummies dem. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamrosheed:

Hazard is better than Mahrez, Mahrez is better than Shakiri and Shakiri is better than Lingard

Hazard is not better than Mahrez. Mahrez is better than Shaqiri and Lingard. Shaqiri is not better than Lingard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
grin grin
since there is nothing to celebrate, they feel this sense of accomplishment whenever they compare their shitty average players to chelsea players.

Herera vs kante is still fresh in memory. Scummies dem. cheesy

As if you guys didnt say that Yoko is an Upgrade on Matic.
You guys didnt say Hazard is better than Neymar and KDB?
behave yourself?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

As you guys didnt say that Yoko is an Upgrade on Matic.
behave yourself?
wait what has debruyne achieve in his career? serious question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

As you guys didnt say that Yoko is an Upgrade on Matic.
behave yourself?
Matic was a chelsea player.
You would have made sense if you had said, we're comparing bakayoko and pogba.

hazard is better than kdb? Yes. Neymar? no.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
wait what has debruyne achieve in his career? serious question
You are mad shey.......! Don't say what you can't defend ha beg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Matic was a chelsea player. You would have made sense if you say we're comparing bakayoko and pogba.

Hazard is not better than kdb. What's wrong with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

He might be better for some People, but joke apart, he is Not SEVERAL levels better than Lingard. can you name the levels in which Hazard betters him? name A player hazard is better than, that's better than another player who is better than Lingard. that's just 2 level. Hyperbole is your words I must say.

If you honestly believe that a multiple PFA player of the year and Balon D'or top 10 finisher like Hazard is not several levels better than Lingard, then I fear for the state of your mental health...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as in ehnn.

Kane outscore messi in 2017, kane is better than messi. Messi has refused to improve and kane is improving. Scummue logic.
This logic is very dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:
Hazard is not better than kdb. What's wrong with you
I hear u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nihilist:

If you honestly believe that a multiple PFA player of the year and Balon D'or top 10 finisher like Hazard is not several levels better than Lingard, then I fear for the state of your mental health...
rubbish hazard has only won PFA player of the year once where multiple come from and has never finished top ten in ballon dor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

You are mad shey.......! Don't say what you can't defend ha beg
my friend abeg answer the question and stop being a fool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nihilist:

Hazard did not win PFA multiple times. players like Vardy finished top 10 on one occasion, you can have a freak season where such can happen. I don't think hazard have finished in the top 10 more than once.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelsea fans can lie who dash Hazard multiple PFA player of the year and ballon dor top ten. If you want to lie make sure am not online first........Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

rubbish hazard has only won PFA player of the year once where multiple come from and has never finished top ten in ballon dor.
top ten in the balon right?okay where is top ten in balon award?,show me the picture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Costa scores.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:
Chelsea fans can lie who dash Hazard multiple PFA player of the year and ballon dor top ten. If you want to lie make sure am not online first........Rubbish.
oga tell what has debruyne achieve in his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Matic was a chelsea player.
You would have made sense if you had said, we're comparing bakayoko and pogba.

matic has left when that talk was loudest. when Matic went to man u, you guys were all over the whole place creaming on how you guys have an Upgrade on Matic. Now Matic is a doing well, while most of u guys prefer chalobah and loftuscheek to yoko, your coach even went to sign Barkeley.
are you seriously saying KDB is not Hazards oga? I thought this has been trashed out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

Hazard did not win PFA multiple times. players like Vardy finished top 10 on one occasion, you can have a freak season where such can happen. I don't think hazard have finished in the top 10 more than once.

We fear for your mental health bruv cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

matic has left when that talk was loudest. when Matic went to man u, you guys were all over the whole place creaming on how you guys have an Upgrade on Matic. Now Matic is a doing well, while most of u guys prefer chalobah and loftuscheek to yoko, your coach even went to sign Barkeley.
are you seriously saying KDB is not Hazards oga? I thought this has been trashed out.
you have not answered my question oh, they are the same age oya tell me na what had debruyne achieved in his career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
top ten in the balon right?okay where is top ten in balon award?,show me the picture
Mtcheww is there a problem with your phone. Do your research and counter stop asking me dumb questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Diego Costa don chop red grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Costa gets a red cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
costa get yellow card for elbowing an opponent then scores,then he went to jump on the fans and then get sent off

typical costa way #thuglife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
oga tell what has debruyne achieve in his career
which can stupid question be this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tval:
Diego Costa don chop red grin

Na lunatic....I saw it coming from first half....him wan use elbow kee gatafe players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who dash monkey banana? Who dash Pius multiple PFA Player of the year?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Thunder fire your yansh dere pastor cheesy so you are still feeling young at 28years of age? No go marry o! Mae you born pikin...dey street dey form you are still young dere....you and my son go hustle babes..no worry tongue cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin I do you sef ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
you have not answered my question oh, they are the same age oya tell me na what had debruyne achieved in his career?

Forget those rubbish, who is better. if its by Acheivement, John Oshea achieved more than Sol Campbell, who is better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Jodera, Ballzproblemm, DynamoDeGreat and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.