Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,435 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

mtcheww trash talk. Hazard has just one player of the year no body gives 2 Bleep about young rubbish. Last time I checked Kelvin also won player of the year in Germany a league dominated by Bayern so shut da feck.
hazard won ligue 1 player of the year twice while at the age of 19...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:
What has Hazard even achieved in his career self . The highest award in his career his PFA player of the year, is that what Chelsea fans are jumping up and down about.

Lmfao.....what is the 'highest award' for KDB in his career till date? Shey Hazard can point to PFA, what can KDB point to?

Through pass to Aguero or Jesus grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
niggar be distributing shiko upandan.

Dude should be a kick boxer or a boxer or wrestler cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin I do you sef ?

I dey watch you with gbejoro eye pastor....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
what is debruyne biggiest achievemnt bros
Get lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
iniesta was rated with his dead legs in the balon this year, overall in their career i ask again,how debruyne better?

Ask till next year, he won't answer you.

One of them is already calling raumdeuter to come bail them out.

These lots don't have a mind of their own. Anywhere dere apari master lead them, they follow like sheep.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Old one, stop asking dumb questions.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin....Oh boy you are not a young man yourself o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

you call him the playmaker..but still his assist cant be compare to de bruyne,silva and co...nor does his chance created

every star man in a club is also a playmaker except ronaldo or the strikers...neymar,messi also plays as a playmaker but that doesnt stop them from scoring and assisting

if we are talking about pure talent...d ranking should be messi,neymar,hazard but those guy are living up to their talent and does what his needed of a modern attacker except hazard
he doesnt score much thats the only problem in his game ,but he creates 20 chances in the champions league this season onlt behind fabregas while playing a game less,all those guys have other starmen in attack,in chelsea on hazard pressently,messi to an extent although suarez is back in form now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
lateefGRDT:
lol I thought the French league was a very useless league, so why are you using it to hype hidden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
lateefGRDT:
lol I thought the French league was a very useless league, so why are you using it to hype hidden. Just see your blunder. player of the year twice at 19. brother how
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lmfao.....what is the 'highest award' for KDB in his career till date? Shey Hazard can point to PFA, what can KDB point to?

Through pass to Aguero or Jesus grin grin grin grin
lol How about carrying wolfsburg to champions league, winning them the dfp pokal against Bayern, breaking bundesliga assist record, winning them super cup,german player of the year etc. .....take your L and run off.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
kingkunta1:

You are right, hazard mentality is his biggest problem

What mentality are you guys talking about.

He came to Chelsea 6 good years ago as a promising young player.

I believe if he had chosen an attacking team like Bayern, Madrid, City, Barca. He would not be far behind Ballon D'or Top 4 or Top 3 player in the world right now.

He would have improved more than this.

Nobody knew KDB in Chelsea, he couldn't cope, same as Salah and some other guys who left Chelsea to become better players

Robben left Chelsea to become a better player too.

It is unfair when you compare Neymar, KDB who play in an attacking team with Hazard who plays in a defensive team like Chelsea.

Look at the players KDB plays with consistently, Sane, Sterling, Silva, Jesus, Aguero, they are all attacking-minded with an attacking-minded coach, how won't they flourish.

Hazard on the other hand plays consistently with Bakayoko, Fabregas, Morata, Moses, Alonso. When last did Willian and Pedro even start a match for Chelsea let alone playing consistently.

There are so many factors you lots won't consider, once apari comes here and shout Hazard has 3 goals from open play, una go start to dey type rubbish everywhere.

There's a reason he's sending a come-get-me-plea to Madrid.

Cc CapitalCee, Neymar1095

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin....Oh boy you are not a young man yourself o grin

Yes, I'm not young, I hardly ask dumb questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
I hate this excuse that hazard plays in defensive team at Chelsea it's stupid. Didn't Mata had like 35assist in one season in Chelsea. Didn't Lampard score bucket load of goals. OK fine Chelsea is defensive.

How about Belgium. how many goals and assist does he have for an attack minded Belgium. Hazard is mediocre at both Chelsea and Belgium fact.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ibime:

Tickle me, tickle me, tickle me, o butterfly.

Pem pem perem perem perenrenreenrenrem.
Tickle tickle my soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1001: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damn. I miss hustling , lethal Costa.

Just look at the quality of that goal.

If costa had played against arsenal, it should be 4-2 to chelsea atleast.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

if we are talking about overall career..hazard has better career so far...but debruyne isnt far behind....but currently,de bruyne is better,same as salah

All these can change tommorrow,nothing is constant

also hazard is more talented,but he has weak mentality

i actually liked hazard,but start hating cuz of hensben who believe he is better than neymar.
Show me where I said Hazard is better than Neymar. I always say they are on same par just that Neymar has been privilege to play for Barca and now psg(in one horse league. Same league Hazard conquered when he was 19).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

cc: rumdeuter. did you agree?

How can Hazard be better than Mahrez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
This hensben Na goat. Hazard conquered ligue 1 at 19 Neymar conquered the world at 19...........Men levels

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Matic was a chelsea player.
You would have made sense if you had said, we're comparing bakayoko and pogba.

hazard is better than kdb? Yes. Neymar? no.
Agree but the bakayoko vs pogba cheesy who knows bakayoko fit win that comparison
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Yes, I'm not young, I hardly ask dumb questions.

No wahala Afrodoc go soon come answer your kweshun grin.. Dayo sef go soon come as nah this type arguement him dey like.

Speaking of the Devil, hin don land already sef grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
MoR2:
Agree but the bakayoko vs pogba cheesy who knows bakayoko fit win that comparison
cheesy

Bakayoko is better than pogba na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is the great John Stones people swore was one of the great defenders in City's squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

No wahala Afrodoc go soon come answer your kweshun grin.. Dayo sef go soon come as nah this type arguement him dey like.

Speaking of the Devil, hin don land already sef grin

Person wey dey shame already say hin ask question wey agbero wey no get phone to browse suppose dey ask.

Wetin dey hin mouth to talk? That Hazard didn't win multiple PFAs after it has been proven already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
lateefGRDT:

just once
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I believe if he had chosen an attacking team like Bayern, Madrid, City, Barca. He would not be far behind Ballon D'or Top 4 or Top 3 player in the world right now.

Nobody knew KDB in Chelsea, he couldn't cope, same as Salah and some other guys who left Chelsea to become better players

It is unfair when you compare Neymar, KDB who play in an attacking team with Hazard who plays in a defensive team like Chelsea.

Look at the players KDB plays with consistently, Sane, Sterling, Silva, Jesus, Aguero, they are all attacking-minded with an attacking-minded coach, how won't they flourish.

Hazard on the other hand plays consistently with Bakayoko, Fabregas, Morata, Moses, Alonso. When last did Willian and Pedro even start a match for Chelsea let alone playing consistently.

There are so many factors you lots won't consider, once apari comes here and shout Hazard has 3 goals from open play, una go start to dey type rubbish everywhere.

Cc CapitalCee, Neymar1095

i stopped reading when i see top 3 player in the world...you havent leave your old ways..smh...he isnt even the best player in epl right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

just once
twice sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

i stopped reading when i see top 3 player in the world...you havent leave your old ways..smh...he isnt even the best player in epl right now

Don't be a dumbass, I said if he went to Madrid, Barca or Bayern in 2012 instead of Chelsea, he might have been rated top 4 or top 3 at some point in doz 6 years. In 2015, he was rated top 7 abi na top 8 sef best player in the world or have you forgotten??

Is it not possible?

2015, he was the EPL best player, just last season, did you even know that, he was the EPL second best player?

Must he be the best player this year?

Understand my posts b4 replying.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
eph12:

Ronaldo is on a regress, is Hazard on a regress too?
with 10CL goals hmmm, it's aiight ma i see the way people respond to this your post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
hensben:
Show me where I said Hazard is better than Neymar. I always say they are on same par just that Neymar has been privilege to play for Barca and now psg(in one horse league. Same league Hazard conquered when he was 19).

And hazard is lobbing to go to a league neymar conquered at 21
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=63950196]

Do you think hazard is making full use of his talent?
Hazard needs to step up, hazard is supposed to be a 20-30 goal a season player but his I don't have to score mentality is holding him down
Imagine even Sanchez who is supposed to be having a bad season outscoring him
And the Team being defensive excuse has to stop. I don't think any of rdm, Rafa,mourinho,hiddink or conte are as defensive as Diego simeone and there main man is still posting numbers.

Note- I am not one of the lingard,zaha and co is better than hazard nonsense propaganda,
Hazard just need a change of mentality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) (4469) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.