Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,435 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
airmark:

I don't mind if hazard ceases to score in 'local' matches but once he gives me goals and assists to win the ucl, I'm ok.

All bad players that were bad before, but have improved and scored more goals than ronaldo in laliga, right now, are better too. There are some trolling that are senseless, only from dayo and some scummies.

Only very few of them, are brilliant.
Ronaldo is on a regress, is Hazard on a regress too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

which can stupid question be this.
you be mumu,answer the question or get lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tval:
Diego Costa don chop red grin
the guy elbowed person the first time chop yellow, elbow another a player a second time ref lock up, the weyrey score finish him won come use 30mins celebrate.

The guy na mad man, well deserved second booking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
eph12:

so Ronaldo is on the regress?,who be highest goal scorer for champions league this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
eph12:

Thank You. comparing the trajectory of a 32 year old Player, with a 26 years skelewu dancer.
where is dayo to put these oga pius fanboys to other?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
diggz:

Na lunatic....I saw it coming from first half....him wan use elbow kee gatafe players
niggar be distributing shiko upandan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Matic was a chelsea player.
You would have made sense if you had said, we're comparing bakayoko and pogba.

hazard is better than kdb? Yes. Neymar? no.

Tell that to airmark and hensben...they dont believe neymar is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

Forget those rubbish, who is better. if its by Acheivement, John Oshea achieved more than Sol Campbell, who is better.
first of all don't get me wrong, make I clear few things
*.hazard doesn't depend on achievement to be a better player than debruyne,
*without achievement iniesta nor lace lampard boot
*without achievement in national team and champions league neymar is not better than hazard.
back to you,you made mention of debruyne being better than hazard so my question is to you, how is he better,talent?achievement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
so Ronaldo is on the regress?,who be highest goal scorer for champions league this season

highest goal scorer or not..ronaldo is on a regress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

Thank You. comparing the trajectory of a 32 year old Player, with a 26 years skelewu dancer.
where is dayo to put these oga pius fanboys to other?
oh what of lingand at 25 wentin he don do with im career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
*without achievement in national team and champions league neymar is not better than hazard.
back to you,you made mention of debruyne being better than hazard so my question is to you, how is he better,talent?achievement?

all round game, Hazard only dances garala in the pitch, KDB assists as well as scores.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:

minus neymar achievement...he still has 160+ assists which is more than hazard career goals....i dont even wana bring his goal

Dont delude yourself if you think neymar and hazard are mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

matic has left when that talk was loudest. when Matic went to man u, you guys were all over the whole place creaming on how you guys have an Upgrade on Matic. Now Matic is a doing well, while most of u guys prefer chalobah and loftuscheek to yoko, your coach even went to sign Barkeley.
are you seriously saying KDB is not Hazards oga? I thought this has been trashed out.

Its normal when a player leaves a team in not so "ceremonious" way.
E.g, Manyoo fans were all over the place saying nani was better than ronaldo after couple of games. Thinking they have an upgrade to ronaldo.

Same goes for baka vs matic argument. Its not to troll the club but the player.

Unlike you scummies who love comparing your average players to chelsea players like it's some kind of achievement.

Kdb is no where near hazard's achievement, same way hazard is nowhere near neymars achievement. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
oh what of lingand at 25 wentin he don do with im career

He is a late developer, like Xavi, Lampard, Deco and Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
the guy elbowed person the first time chop yellow, elbow another a player a second time ref lock up, the weyrey score finish him won come use 30mins celebrate.

The guy na mad man, well deserved second booking
football missed his bastardness grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
This one Na really olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

E.g, Manyoo fans were all over the place saying nani was better than ronaldo after couple of games. Thinking they have an upgrade to ronaldo.

Unlike you scummies who love comparing your average players to chelsea players like it's some kind of achievement.

Kdb is no where near hazard's achievement, same way hazard is nowhere near neymars achievement. Kapish?

I can't believe what I am seeing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

simple as abc...hazard was better than de bruyne but now de bruyne is better than hazard

what did hazard achieve in the last 2 years?...de bruyne was rated ahead of him in d recent ballon d'or

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Any proof
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
I won't even answer you on the De Bruyne issue now but when Man City win league and Kelvin win player of the year you will tell me what Hazard has won individual that Kelvin don't have idiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
grin grin
since there is nothing to celebrate, they feel this sense of accomplishment whenever they compare their shitty average players to chelsea players.

Herera vs kante is still fresh in memory. Scummies dem. cheesy

Gbam!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
What has Hazard even achieved in his career self . The highest award in his career his PFA player of the year, is that what Chelsea fans are jumping up and down about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

all round game, Hazard only dances garala in the pitch, KDB assists as well as scores.
so hazard doesn't score and assist?,your see why I brought achievement in the question,Chelsea fans don't complain of his way of playing football,Belgians don't complain,a scummy like you so not be complaining,your neither a Chelsea supporter or a Belgian, hazard is the best player for both club and country,I see no stake in the matter,whether he plays like a drunkard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
If you think you've seen deluded, then you've not seen Man Yoo fans Ehh

Lingard the BENCHCAPTAIN has suddenly become better than Hazard after hiding all his football career.

I'm not surprised by them though, afterall at 25, they're still referring to him as a youth grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:
What has Hazard even achieved in his career self . The highest award in his career his PFA player of the year, is that Chelsea fans are jumping up and down about.
better than debruynes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

I won't even answer you on the De Bruyne issue now but when Man City win league and Kelvin win player of the year you will tell me what Hazard has won individual that Kelvin don't have idiot.
you are an idiot because hazard have already achieved that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
better than debruynes
Ode because Kelvin didn't win German player of the year in a league dominated by Bayern idiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
atheist5:
Doesn't mean anything, everybody knows this. Ronaldo is not better than he was or even the same player he was two years ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

simple as abc...hazard was better than de bruyne but now de bruyne is better than hazard

what did hazard achieve in the last 2 years?...de bruyne was rated ahead of him in d recent ballon d'or
iniesta was rated with his dead legs in the balon this year, overall in their career i ask again,how debruyne better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as in ehnn.

Kane outscore messi in 2017, kane is better than messi. Messi has refused to improve and kane is improving. Scummue logic.
Messi 2016/17 48 goals 11 assists in UCL and La Liga
Kane 2016/17 31 goals 7 assists in europe and England

Shekpites and foolishness are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowstormm:

rated above him? Yeah right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
eph12:

Doesn't mean anything, everybody knows this. Ronaldo is not better than he was or even the same player he was two years ago
shior,see me see wahala oh,which kind amala turning be this?top goal scorer in the champions league doesn't mean anything?,is it not about stats again,are stats now

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.