Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829430 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:

you guys don't know who kepa is. He was a boxer before he switched career and once a boxer always a boxer. You wouldn't want those players to receive punches on the field like they do during training

This is is not boxing and he can not outbox the entire team. He should have been forced out by the senior player, even if it means Sarri walking into the pitch to force him out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Well it's 6801.... Choose between 6th and 8th grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sarri-ball, sarri-ball... yen, yen, yen, yen... finally no be 'park-the-bus' allow dem escape with zero-zero grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

When Kepa refused to leave the field, I think the senior players should have stepped up and forced him out of the field even if they have to carry him

Luiz, Hazard, Azpilicueta, Willian did not step up when they were needed to be leaders

If I were to be Sarri I will bench Kepa till end of the season I will even play Loftus Cheek as keeper before Kepa

In front of everyone watching

Last last na Sarri fuckup. He should have halted the match until Kepa came off.

The way it played out with Kepa winning the argument was worse. It feeds the narrative that Sarri has no control over the players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:
Sarri n.a. b@stard if this guy ever start match for am again...e no go better for am if him put this ediot for bench sef angry angry angry

LOL... I no like Chelsea, but that act was disgusting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by crudedude(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Don't even know whether to camp at the elections thread or here grin grin grin

DJ nack aranbanko make I take siddon first

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

When Kepa refused to leave the field, I think the senior players should have stepped up and forced him out of the field even if they have to carry him

Luiz, Hazard, Azpilicueta, Willian did not step up when they were needed to be leaders

If I were to be Sarri I will bench Kepa till end of the season I will even play Loftus Cheek as keeper before Kepa

In front of everyone watching

@the bolded, exactly!

Luiz went and was gisting with him.

Rudiger ran to Sarri and was asking what happen. Abi oju e fo? pelu ori e to da bi roundabout yen. angry

Fück this club mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
afrodoc2:
Last last na Sarri fuckup. He should have halted the match until Kepa came off.
The way it played out with Kepa winning the argument was worse. It feeds the narrative that Sarri has no control over the players.

Can he really halt the game? He even wanted to walk off into the dressing room and realized they will continue with or without him

Imagine a man about to win his first trophy and Kepa Ekpa diggz younger brother from Sapele pulled this stunt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
I can't wait to hear from Sarri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

That's what irritated me the most.

Azpilucueta was arguing with Sarri.

Luiz was gisting with Kepa.

Rudiger was holding Sarri and telling him to calm down.

Nobody else got involved.

Luca Gotti was telling Sarri to calm down. Zola appeared to back Kepa.

Sarri's position is untenable. He's a lame duck and has to go

The apere keeper needs to fvck off as well....no time for rubbish ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who can try this with Mourinho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:

you guys don't know who kepa is. He was a boxer before he switched career and once a boxer always a boxer. You wouldn't want those players to receive punches on the field like they do during training

What the hell does this even mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
popizaino:
Only you complained about fabregas
Only you is still complaining about Jorginho

I wonder who you want sef ?

There is a difference between snail and tortoise

no difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kepa Arrizagbanla ffs, when you are not Sergio Ramos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
crudedude:
Don't even know whether to camp at the elections thread or here grin grin grin

DJ nack aranbanko make I take siddon first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgJCnlnPozA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:
Just imagine if Kepa with him mumu small boy face tries this with Simeone

Or in Atletico

They will murder him the next day
Them no born am reach. Na that Ghana boy Thomas Partey go don woze am 100 slaps like E.Honda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

It is either you celebrate a win or celebrate a loss. Shey na common carabao cup loss you dey celebrate like this?

I just dey look as you dey epp city dey celebrate their trophies.....una lack of success don dey do a number on you dockie cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Try this with Mourinho and you are finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Breaking News:
Kepa Arrizabalaga has suffered his first defeat as Chelsea manager --- Sky Bet twitter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin

How does one even begin to understand this whole fiasco?
Postdigger

Over to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
lordfalcao:
what did kepa do ? I didn't watch the game...

Sarri wanted to sub him in 118min for Cabalero to be in goal for penalties and Kepa refused to leave the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

What the hell does this even mean?

I don't even get...even if I no get power to fight...aswear...me and kepa for die for that pitch today assuming I dey dere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

@the bolded, exactly!

Luiz went and was gisting with him.

Rudiger ran to Sarri and was asking what happen. Abi oju e fo? pelu ori e to da bi roundabout yen. angry

Fück this club mehn.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
So after all d agidi,

Arinze no fit stop ball wey Im manage catch enter net.

Cortouis must be rolling whatever he is.

£72 million

For a rebel leader of an embarrassment

Please don't sack Sarri.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

I just dey look as you dey epp city dey celebrate their trophies.....una lack of success don dey do a number on you dockie cheesy cheesy

Abi Sarriball don dey affect your memory. You want us to remind you of the trophies your club's greatest manager won for us not too long ago?

Instead of worrying about my headache why not tackle the cancer and miasma spreading through your club. You no see as your 2 favorite people Sarri and Aris disgrace your club globally just now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
hoopLA:
So after all d agidi,

Arinze no fit stop ball wey Im manage catch enter net.

Cortouis must be rolling whatever he is.

£72 million

For a rebel leader of an embarrassment

Please don't sack Sarri.

Fvcker...welcome cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sharpenly updated grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

Abi Sarriball don dey affect your memory. You want us to remind you of the trophies your club's greatest manager won for us not too long ago?

Instead of worrying about my headache why not tackle the cancer and miasma spreading through your club. You no see as your 2 favorite people Sarri and Aris disgrace your club globally just now?

I talk am...celebration of mediocrity don set in.. cheesy cheesy see united dey celebrate lobbish....shame!!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Insubordination! Kepa really messed up,for once I pity Sarri. Baba almost comot shirt. That shiiit reduced team morale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Argh!!!

Pls how much is Aeroplane from Ikotun to Wembley?

Arrizagbanlaweyrey, Omo-Ale...

Wait for me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Now i am confused. I don't know if it is badluck or incompetence that has made sarri not to have won any trophy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Noah13, Jskelly11, fyinka47(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.