Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Make jorginho and sarri just carry their wahala go back Italy abeg. Its obvious the dude has lost that dressing room. Even small pikin like kepa dey para for him papa age mate..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

Fvcker...welcome cheesy

Arinze get balls sha.

For a new comer he certainly has balls.

I wasnt expecting the rebel to be a new comer.

Abi d rest dey fear ni?

Please keep this comedy show up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
hoopLA:

Arinze get balls sha.

For a new comer he certainly has balls.

I wasnt expecting the rebel to be a new comer.

Abi d rest dey fear ni?

Please keep this comedy show up.

No be balls be that...n.a. mumuness....n.a. the dickless players and coach wey we get naim I blame today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kepa Bleep up.

You had an injury that stopped the game twice in the dying minutes but you wanted to end up as the hero. Plus Caballero is even better than you in penalties.

Total lack of respect.

Sarri must be gnashing his teeth at how close he was to finally winning a major trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:

There is a difference between snail and tortoise

no difference

Don’t worry he is already making the difference at Monaco.no need to convince you that fabregas can’t play up to 10 leagues without having an assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
You cant make this up.

Not even in your wildest imagination

Lol.

diggz:

No be balls be that...n.a. mumuness....n.a. the dickless players and coach wey we get naim I blame today..

E remain una fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

I talk am...celebration of mediocrity don set in.. cheesy cheesy see united dey celebrate lobbish....shame!!! cheesy
Why can't u guys comport yourselves in a final??

See ur yeye team.....Player dey disobey coach....U still have the guts to troll us

Egbon Diggz hope all is well??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kepa must go o! I don tire for all this Spanish players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who is Chelsea's Captain?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile.

Nobody is even talking about that Jorginho penalty.

Talk true, blouse fans.

Your club is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ollah2:
Who is Chelsea's Captain?

No _Fucking Body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
imagine Azpi just saying that he was on the other side of the pitch and so can't comment about why Kepa refused to come off

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:
imagine Azpi just saying that he was on the other side of the pitch and so can't comment about why Kepa refused to come off

I like azpi but him fcxk up die for this one...

All them Spanish boys need to waka abeg...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
hoopLA:
grin grin grin grin
How does one even begin to understand this whole fiasco? Postdigger
Over to you
This one is not worth it useless club grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cfc team really behaved like a team soaked in Chelsea gin before every match.

How can that GK disrespect the boss like that up to the point the coach almost left the field.

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
postdigger:

Ashewo boi....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
postdigger:

I agree.

I need to repent of trolling a worthless club.

A club where the players openly defy their manager.

Sorry for wasting your time, my gee. Abeg no vex

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
elrony:

LOL... I no like Chelsea, but that act was disgusting
very annoying
See that stupid small boy o, that Zola is a fvcking snitch too and those senior players in Chelsea too. It's obvious they don't like sarri

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sarri can't even talk cheesy

Man is done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Argh!!!

Pls how much is Aeroplane from Ikotun to Wembley?

Arrizagbanlaweyrey, Omo-Ale...

Wait for me
So we dey same zanga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Azpi gave the team talk in the huddle.

This situation is completely untenable.

Ibime you say you want to bring Lampard to deal with this nest of vipers? cheesy

He will be eaten alive

Chei! I've been in purgatory from spambot since yesterday. To comment just dey hungry me.

This puts Marina in a very tight spot.

First, it's obvious that Sarri is a lame duck.

Because Azpi supposed to drag Kepa off the pitch, but he was busy arguing with Sarri.

Now usually, I would say if Azpi turns on the coach, the problem is with the coach. . . but as a captain, you cannot allow such drama to play out in public.

Clearly, even Sarris coaches are tired of him. That's why they backed Kepa. These guys have been bottling up a lot of resentment against Sarri for weeks. This is what they call PALPABLE DISCORD!

Caballero even got fed up and stormed down the tunnel. He's never seen such unprofessionalism.

Sarris position is untenable, but Kepa should be fined 2 weeks wages and given a stern warning.

Diggz, how you see this Kepa guy? From Thibaut the snake to this? We done suffer for goalies hands since Cech left.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

I talk am...celebration of mediocrity don set in.. cheesy cheesy see united dey celebrate lobbish....shame!!! cheesy

Was actually celebrating Chelsea’s loss and the lawlessness and confusion in your camp.

When will you celebrate the appointment of your new manager Abalaka?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

Ashewo boi....
Village man cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pep giving Chelsea fans /Guardiola haters more misery.

What a time to be alive cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:

The apere keeper needs to fvck off as well....no time for rubbish ...
something like this happened in the afternoon that akube Henderson was giving klopp voice for removing him.
All these stupid players Dan chop bellefull forget sense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
diggz:
Kepa must go o! I don tire for all this Spanish players

My brother, we started going down when we started following Spanish players

From Torres to Costa to Alonso to Mata to Morata to Fabregas, to Kepa, these guys are just either spineless or troublemakers. Even Azpi done become troublemaker.

The Chelsea we know and love had 2 powerblocs - African core led by Drogba and English core led by Terry. We started going down the day we started building Spanish and Brazilian powerblocs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
No matter the coach you bring

These bunch of players will scald him with their fùckery.

Like we saw on display today.

Sarri is learning it the hard and embarrassing way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
But who was the originator of this player power in Chelsea?
Was it Terry, Drogba, or Ballack?
How can a small boy like Abalaka be this impertinent?
Luiz, Azpi, and Hazard as the senior players should have acted. Azpi especially messed up seriously.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
wman:
Kepa Bleep up.

You had an injury that stopped the game twice in the dying minutes but you wanted to end up as the hero. Plus Caballero is even better than you in penalties.

Total lack of respect.

Caballero knows all the City players legs and where they would play the ball just from their body position. What a farce.

Even Zola and the coaching staff turned against Sarri. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
The ref has no business going back to the coach saying 'he doesn't want to come off.'
coach made the call, your job is to execute the substitution. if the player doesn't want to come off, that's a yellow for time-wasting. if he still doesn't, second yellow. if the ref had done his job Kepa would've gone to the bench complaining and with a yellow, instead of getting his way.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Melvyn11:
The ref has no business going back to the coach saying 'he doesn't want to come off.'
coach made the call, your job is to execute the substitution. if the player doesn't want to come off, that's a yellow for time-wasting. if he still doesn't, second yellow. if the ref had done his job Kepa would've gone to the bench complaining and with a yellow, instead of getting his way.

True talk.
It is not a democracy. Manager makes decision and Ref effects it.
This farce was due to an unfortunate combo of limpdick manager and clueless ref.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, BlueAngel444, Kimbeast and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.