Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,287 members, 7,934,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11128321 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (19856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

i don't sit on trees.....criztal does though - covered with leaves and munching a bunch of green banana!

very weak punchline there - you need to learn from zeus
a filter removes impurities like yourself(residue) and let the filtrates(pure) slip through!
and this is exactly what I am doing - ridding your putrid mind off it's cobwebs....

Guess you saw me when you were sitting in the opposite tree sucking a lollipop in your birthday suit grin

Are you deliberately missing the point or you are just so hopelessly dense?
Your mind retains what it wants (mostly falsehoods and twisted truths, or "residues" if you want) and lets everything else slip by ("filtrates" if you prefer) grin
Don't make me repeat this. It's old gist.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:
Guess you saw me when you were sitting in the opposite tree sucking a lollipop in your birthday suit grin

stop the voyeuristic fantasy---
my type don't associate with your types!

Are you deliberately missing the point or you are just so hopelessly dense?
Your mind retains what it wants (mostly falsehoods and twisted truths, or "residues" if you want) and lets everything else slip by ("filtrates" if you prefer) grin
Don't make me repeat this. It's old gist.

don't be too thick to realise your kindergarten punchline lacks substance!
it's not new - your mind is dank! i close my eyes and i see you as one frustrated, dejected bitter woman tying ankara wrapper up to your neck....gnawing relentlessly on a chewing stick with saliva foaming in your mouth while waiting by the community borehole to take your turn. if life has dealt you a cruel hand, you can enlist as a boko haram suicide bomber!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

it's not new - your mind is dank! i close my eyes and i see you as one frustrated, dejected bitter woman tying ankara wrapper up to your neck....gnawing relentlessly on a chewing stick with saliva foaming in your mouth while waiting by the community borehole to take your turn. if life has dealt you a cruel hand, you can enlist as a boko haram suicide bomber!

grin grin grin grin grin

34' Coogar 1-0 Cristalz

Courtesy of Livescores.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Coogar and Cristalz e don do. Is it more than this torres matter??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
city - tevez and aguero
Manure - Rooney and rvp

Chelsea - Torres

Reason why bookmakers fancy Manchester clubs by much shorter odds

Torres is a weakling no muscle on his body. Loses the ball all the time with some silly weak plays. Not to mention umpteen times the ninja was hiding between two centre backs. Two years later natives is still saying let's wait till everyone understand his game. What kind of world class player needs everyone to understand his game all the time. Weak Ninja looks like Jon Harley the muscleless wonder. Old school Chelsea fans know what I'm taking about. Can't believe I captained the waste in fpl. He better score hattrick against reading.

Mumu cougar thinks were dumb. After telling us for 2 years that iniesta and Xavier tiki taka is too slow for Torres and that's why Torres flopped for Spain for two years, he is now iniesta and Xavi to hammer Mata and hazard. Torres the man of unending excuses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

LOL. How dramatic. grin Obviously you've been watching too much Africa Magic.
Your type don't associate with my type? So why bother responding then?
You still remain a dense, dishonest sexist with a monumental ego that prevents you from making any headway in life.
Even a suicide bomber would consider you a waste of good ammunition.

Babamide: Coogar and Cristalz e don do. Is it more than this torres matter??

My dear, it's just silly internet banter with some deluded fellow Utd fan.
Trying to cure him of his dishonesty and story-twisting when analyzing his football. Sadly, we all know hez a lost cause. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ibime: city - tevez and aguero
Manure - Rooney and rvp
Chelsea - Torres

even without united signing van persie, we are always favourites to cop the title! chelsea are not favourites cos you finished 6th last season. you just don't jump from the 6th position to the premier league title.....

Mumu cougar thinks were dumb. After telling us for 2 years that iniesta and Xavier tiki taka is too slow for Torres and that's why Torres flopped for Spain for two years, he is now iniesta and Xavi to hammer Mata and hazard. Torres the man of unending excuses

and this is the same torres the fat fool known as ibime rated higher than van persie, drogba and rooney barely 2 years ago.....one reason i love this forum is because old threads can be excavated out to whip charlatans!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz:

My dear, it's just silly internet banter with some deluded fellow Utd fan.
Trying to cure him of his dishonesty and story-twisting when analyzing his football. Sadly, we all know hez a lost cause. cheesy
So U are both united fans. Isn't there a way to keep u out of this thread? Go argue about who is better, wellbeck or chicarito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ibime: city - tevez and aguero
Manure - Rooney and rvp

Chelsea - Torres

Chelsea certainly need another striker. A high profile striker would cripple torres completely cos we only play one striker. Sturridge and Lukaku would have been perfect. Only sturridge is a bad idea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nothing has changed over here.

Cristalz is back from the dead and still vicious as usual.
Coogar is still the same foul mouthed Manc who thinks Torres is the greatest thing since ice cold coke.
Nateevs is still failing to see that 50mil has gone down the drain.
DK is still not showing love to the dud. . .

Anyways, nice game today.

Hazard and Oscar made me so happy.
I could see flashes of brilliance and i'm convinced we have spent money wisely.

My only worry is not having a decent striker in the squad. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

put the ball forward for torres - chelsea's problem is the snail speed they play. chelsea are the slowest team in the league in getting the ball to their lead striker. the lethargic pace is worrying - its like a curse and i don't see that problem going away anytime soon!

slow slow slow,thats what we have been hearing for how many games,tell me who is slow in that attacking midfield to the wingers to the attackersmata?hazard?or betrand?the build up is not slow,torres makes it slow,because they have to wait for the silly goat to take forever to position himself rightly,and most of the time,they just get tired and they pass to ramires or ivanovis or anybody else.

who would you have played to replace torres? drogba or crespo?

dead drogba still better pass wetin this guy dey do for us angry angry angry

it's not his poor positioning that is the problem but the poor reaction time of the midfielders to thread a pass to torres. he was caught offside like 5 times today when the pass could have been released much earlier. when a striker strays offside as much as torres does, the man in possession must have had instantaneous brain farts before releasing the ball..
hazard and mata dont know how to thread a pass?? shocked shocked or lampard
if it was xavi/iniesta behind him today, i have no doubt he would have scored.abegi he played the euros,how was he against italy in the first game,two offsides and a lob over buffon ,that was all,the two offs were xavi's fault he had to feed on scraps this afternoon bar the chance that got cleared off the line - and that should have been a penalty as he was sandwiched by 2 wigan defenders before he kicked the ball into an open net! chelsea must find a way to get the best out of him this season!

TORRES HAS POOR POSITIONING THATS FINAL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cristalz: 1) Torres wasn't caught offside "like 5 times". Exaggeration.
Dude was in the MF nearly as often as he was up front.

2) Shouldn't have been a penalty. Torres developed spaghetti legs and fell.

BAD POSITIONING angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

both of them were at fault - the passes were lethargic, wigan had more possession than chelsea to start with - how many passes did torres receive throughout the 90?THE QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW MANY PASSES DID HE MAKE HIMSELF AVAILABLE FOR,MANY TIMES DURING THE GAME,MATA WITH THE BALL IN THE CENTER,AND WHERE IS TORRESIN THE WINGS!!! angryHE SUPPOSED TO BE NO 9 FOR FU*K SAKES/color]
how many passes did he receive in wigan's box? just one pass according to opta!!

it's baffling he didn't have this problem at the euros with pass masters behind him![color=#990000]scoring three games makes him a don now??

he won a golden boot having played the least minutes of all the strikers in the tournament.
torres also managed to score in 2 euro finals back to back to help spain defend their title!
i guess that answers your thoughtless question!

and you watch yours via a demented mind: the day to day stress must have made rational thinking impossible for you. i can hire a masseuse for you to destress. it's cheap and the deal also comes with a "happy ending"!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

that was a counter-attack, you dumbarse!
was there any other chance laid on a plate for torres like that and he missed? the way you watch your football upside down baffles the mind. ivanovic had no marker on him when he scored, wigan were that open!isnt a striker supposed to evade his markers

it does not matter who the manager prefers to play: the fact is torres won the golden boot ahead of twits like gomez who played more minutes - imagine how many goals torres would have scored if he played every minute of the tournament? the same italian defence germany could not breach, nando pissed on them as a substitute!
lmao one goal ooo,like say na hatrick he score,they were a man down and demoralised ,what did you expect

hundreds of passes that have made torres a european football legend!
he has now scored in 2 euro finals - with a golden boot as a souvenir!
you are a disgrace!

story story!
torres won the golden boot - go and take it from him with the excuse that he scored against weaker sides. like other strikers didn't have weaker teams to score against.....
i reiterate - the same italian side the nazis couldn't breach, torres pissed on them and even set up his team mate(mata) to score a goal. it was that easy for nando!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Didn't see the game but i'm glad we won.

We have conceded shady goals all through pre-season, to keep a 2goal lead for 83mins in nice still. Heard Hazard was onpoint. . . will catch up on MOTD in a bit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
I take back the defence comment. . . With the amount of chances Wigan had from what i'm seeing in MOTD, they havent fixed up yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2012
lalaboi: I take back the defence comment. . . With the amount of chances Wigan had from what i'm seeing in MOTD, they havent fixed up yet.

Chelsea got "played off the park" for the 101st time under Robbie! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2012
what up with the C's ? is there a break of heart between you two ? make una forgive ya self o

up to a flying start , three points most important , looks like my rami has fell down the pecking order now that oscar is around but whatever next is reading .
if na 1 - 0 ,am satisfied because the squad won't blend this month but around october, then we start talking about sweetened football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2012
We have to stop starting games with Lamps.
He should start from the bench so we can use our new boys to the max .

Lamps, Mikel, Meireles, Essien and Malouda should be reserved for cup games.
It's time to build an exciting team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2012
Whats up with Benayoun?
Is he still with us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva: We have to stop starting games with Lamps.

uncle, pls go for brain test. ganja is not good for your health but if you are not into ganja, pls see ur doctor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2012
1025:

uncle, pls go for brain test. ganja is not good for your health but if you are not into ganja, pls see ur doctor.

Shut your trap.
Who is this miscreant? Take your gutter talk out of here.

Who is your uncle? You ape.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Y all of una dey talk lyk dis nw , nd i heard sum1 calln chelsea midfield crappy, tfud.... Bomb dey dat person head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Y all of una dey talk lyk dis nw , nd i heard sum1 calln chelsea midfield crappy, tfud.... Bomb dey dat person head undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva:

Shut your trap.
Who is this miscreant? Take your gutter talk out of here.

Who is your uncle? You ape.

hahahahahahaha, i expected this so is never a surprise. at least one rule that is cool with all normal ppl is that you don't change a winning team. i have taken my time to listen to foreign football analysts talk about mikel but 90% of nigerians will tell u mikel is not good yet we know nothing about football. when avb dropped mikel, we all saw what the results were but immediately mateo made him a regular, history was made. it is either someone is having a mental issue or greed and envy has taken a better part of his life. you are suggesting that tested and trusted machines like lampard and mikel be dropped for new players - wow.
pls go ahead and call me names but remember my advise as a stitch in time saves nine. God bless My Mikel, God bless Eng. Lampard and God bless RDM. finally, God Bless Me and other reasonable chelsea fans all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2012
1025:

hahahahahahaha, i expected this so is never a surprise. at least one rule that is cool with all normal ppl is that you don't change a winning team. i have taken my time to listen to foreign football analysts talk about mikel but 90% of nigerians will tell u mikel is not good yet we know nothing about football. when avb dropped mikel, we all saw what the results were but immediately mateo made him a regular, history was made. it is either someone is having a mental issue or greed and envy has taken a better part of his life. you are suggesting that tested and trusted machines like lampard and mikel be dropped for new players - wow.
pls go ahead and call me names but remember my advise as a stitch in time saves nine. God bless My Mikel, God bless Eng. Lampard and God bless RDM. finally, God Bless Me and other reasonable chelsea fans all over the world.

Actually, sane people shouldn't converse with you.
You have the IQ of a sheep.

I don't care if it is Mikel that feeds your lineage, my opinion stands.
You should spend more time getting an education rather than lazying around NL. Free advice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva: We have to stop starting games with Lamps.

Ms Diva,

You done come again? Haters never learn lessons.

No worry, we dey here.

Lamps was our third best player yesterday behind Hazard and Ivanovic. . . by far!

All his passes entered sam sam, he set up Hazard for the penalty crisply, and his quick play is what fed Haxard to turn Ramis for Ivanovic's goal. And if you wanna drop Lamps, Mikel, Meireles and Essien, you will be in for a shocker. The amount of flaky plays by Hazard and Mata was only covered by the likes of Lamps and Ivanovic. The amount of times Wigan doubled up on Ivanovic due to lack of trackback by Mata and Hazard was too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva:

You should spend more time getting an education rather than lazying around NL. Free advice.

you have lost it my dear. where does ur opinion stand? at chelsea, on nairaland or under the bridge? the president of nigeria or the biggest authority in football in nigeria does not have a say over what stands, sit or falls at chelsea what more a chewing stick. as for mikel, he has gone far beyond the evil minds and devils attempts from nigerians to rubbish his name. he is a soccer elite as long as nigeria and africa is concerned.
any discussion of soccer in the continent at the moment without mikel is incomplete.
u will either learn to live by that or u go jump into a lagoon.
at chelsea, we are happy ppl and losers and weak minds like u are not part of our activities.
european champions since may and will remain same till the next may and my Mikel was part of that historic team - HOW ABOUT THAT?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2012
BlueDiva:

this is a bit rich coming from a diva that feels coogar is foul mouthed!

you just dissed a man old enough to be your uncle. 1025 will be 63 in november. he's married with children and you have the chutzpah to say he needs education? would you say this to his face in the real world? bluediva, apologise now before 1025 curses you with his grey strands of beard!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
coogar:

this is a bit rich coming from a diva that feels coogar is foul mouthed!

you just dissed a man old enough to be your uncle. 1025 will be 63 in november. he's married with children and you have the chutzpah to say he needs education? would you say this to his face in the real world? bluediva, apologise now before 1025 curses you with his grey strands of beard!!!!

hahahahahhaahaha, AY, sorry coogar, have u seen what i am saying now? when i insult ppl's parents, they will be angry but when they insult me wey be ppl papa, nobody feels bad. i am happy at least since u started taking your medications as instructed, improvements don dey yet a lot of works to be done. keep faith with those drugs, u will be fine. as for bluediving abi bluediver, help me talk to him maybe he will listen to u. every sick person needs medication.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
This numeric dolt does not get sarcasm laced with insult directed at it.

Two players that need to be thrown off from the Chelsea squad are Lampard and Mikel. Lampard has a year contract left, hope he follows the likes Drogba. As for Mikel, he is a hopeless case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pataki: This numeric dolt does not get sarcasm laced with insult directed at it.

Two players that need to be thrown off from the Chelsea squad are Lampard and Mikel. Lampard has a year contract left, hope he follows the likes Drogba. As for Mikel, he is a hopeless case.

Cazorla urges Arsenal to replace Van Persie & Song
The newly-signed Spaniard has called for boss Arsene Wenger to enter the transfer market in order to add further quality following two high-profile departures

we expect monkies like u to deal with the situation above rather than telling us who will leave our dear club. the only player we took from arsenal has been there while the one we exchanged with ur club has gone to like 4 clubs-why? management issues.
mourinho called wenger a Viewer and based on those powers confined on my as a blue army, i hereby call arsenal fans Viewer. do u know what a Viewer is or does? Viewer is a man or animal that leaves his problems to discuss other ppl's problems. it is a portugese language so go home as a Viewer.we are the champions of europe and as such, we know who to keep and who to release. if your wenger wants to win champions league, let him come for coaching lessons because he is an old model coach. his skills are out of fashion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (19856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), joezy23(m), nateevs(m), airmark(m), andrewbaba44, alexie4real(m), Debroslink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.