Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827751 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
seankafor:
rats cant live and they never should be able to..

Your death is near
Are you scared already, is this not a faceless forum or deactivating will save you grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
sod09:

Are you scared already, is this not a faceless forum or deactivating will save you grin grin
scared kwa?

I'd rather be scared of a toothless toddler than be scared of a ragamuffin like you.

You cant flip shiit,let alone flip a brick..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Boring. Abeg make raumdeuter come and yab Hazard small make we see better thing read for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Jese: "I have a friend named Cristiano Ronaldo who has always told me very good things about this club.
He told me it was a very important club for him & was very fond of Sporting CP, which created him from a young age.
I am very excited to start training with my colleagues."

Sad how Jese's once really promising career nosedived.
This guy was one of the best products out of the Realmadrid academy, he shattered goalscoring records on his way to first team.
When he got into the first team, he never looked back and was primed to become a star until that unfortunate ACL injury happened.
ACL injuries are so hard and it takes something extra to return to your best after recovering from it.

*Copied.

This is for raumdeuter and his boys, having that foolish thought that some injuries cant impede players return'to his peak, after recovery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin
Swissh will join the entourage in Spain in court.
It's melvyn11 I will call for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na wa o...the lamentation for dis thread don pass book of lamentations.....FC Lamentation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Juventus are plotting a January move for Chelsea misfit Willian.

Chelsea could lose Willian to Juventus despite Frank Lampard insisting he wants to keep hold of the winger.

The 31-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract at Stamford Bridge, could leave as a free agent next summer.

He will be free to talk to and sign a pre-contract agreement with foreign clubs in January and Serie A champions Juventus are weighing up a move for the Brazil international.

Willian has spent six years at Chelsea following a £31m move from Anzhi Makhachkala, making 295 appearances across all competitions and winning five trophies.

He is yet to start in the Premier League this season, though, with his three appearances under new boss Frank Lampard coming off the bench.

Willian’s preparations for the 2019/20 campaign were hit by his involvement in Brazil’s successful run to the Copa America title.

Chelsea have offered him a new two-year deal, but no talks have yet begun between chiefs and his representatives.

That’s despite Chelsea gaffer Lampard saying he wants the forward to stay as Juventus monitor the situation.

Willian was previously the subject of interest from Chelsea’s Premier League rivals Manchester United.

However, the chances of that deal happening withered away when his former Blues manager Jose Mourinho was sacked last December.

Barcelona have, meanwhile, chased the former Shakhtar Donetsk flyer, who snubbed Chelsea’s rivals Tottenham to head to west London.

Juventus have built one of the most formidable clubs on the continent, made up of a mixture of big buys and savvy signings.

Landing Willian in a cut-price or Bosman deal would follow up their recent acquisitions of Emre Can, Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot on similar terms.

Chelsea lost Eden Hazard to Real Madrid this summer and will be reluctant to let go of Willian in January - particularly with a transfer ban preventing them from signing a replacement.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1173491/Juventus-Chelsea-Willian-Frank-Lampard-Transfer-News
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

This is for ramdeuter and his boys, having that foolish thought that some injuries cant impede players return'to his peak, after recovery.

Only an idiot will believe injuries are the reason Jesse is not a star today because of his stupid exploits in the academy. Maybe injuries was why Borjan Krkic with great exploits at La Masia didnt become a star

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Only an idiot will believe injuries are the reason Jesse is not a star today because of his stupid exploits in the academy. Maybe injuries was why Borjan Krkic with great exploits at La Masia didnt become a star

Only a monkey-post veteran like you, would think differently.

''Four or five years ago you spoke about winning the Ballon d'Or, do you still believe it?''

"Now it's more complicated. There are people who say 'yes, that's what he said four or five years ago' and I remind everyone that I was on course to surpass Raul's record in the Real first-team, after I had surpassed Emilio Butragueno's goal tally for Castilla." "It is not an excuse, it is reality that the injury I had was a brake on my career, both in football and in my personal life, and from there I've lost a lot. To have continuity, to play, to feel more secure and more comfortable, is difficult. "The ones who know about this are the ones who have had injuries like mine. They are injuries that I do not wish on any footballer. That's the reality.

Look for any Ogbomosho professional footballer, who had played football abroad and ask him questions. Stop disgracing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

Only a monkey-post veteran like you, would think differently.

''Four or five years ago you spoke about winning the Ballon d'Or, do you still believe it?''

"Now it's more complicated. There are people who say 'yes, that's what he said four or five years ago' and I remind everyone that I was on course to surpass Raul's record in the Real first-team, after I had surpassed Emilio Butragueno's goal tally for Castilla." "It is not an excuse, it is reality that the injury I had was a brake on my career, both in football and in my personal life, and from there I've lost a lot. To have continuity, to play, to feel more secure and more comfortable, is difficult. "The ones who know about this are the ones who have had injuries like mine. They are injuries that I do not wish on any footballer. That's the reality.

Look for any Ogbomosho professional footballer, who had played football abroad and ask him questions. Stop disgracing yourself.

I repeat only a complete idiot will think the exploits in an academy is an indication of what a player will become

Anyone who has heard of Fabio Paim will know that academy prowess has little bearing to what a player will be in future

Fabio Paim will also claim it was injury that made him not better than Ronaldo
Even Crisantus will say injuries stopped him from being better than Kroos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
What happened to Musonda sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

I repeat only a complete idiot will think the exploits in an academy is an indication of what a player will become

Anyone who has heard of Fabio Paim will know that academy prowess has little bearing to what a player will be in future

Fabio Paim will also claim it was injury that made him not better than Ronaldo
Even Crisantus will say injuries stopped him from being better than Kroos

Don't expect everybody to be irresponsible like you. Show where Paim gave such reason or you fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
kushercain:
What happened to Musonda sef?

Injury abi airmark no be so?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

Don't expect everybody to be irresponsible like you. Show where Paim gave such reason or you fvck off.

Your poor education always shows itself. Most academy stars dont translate their brilliance in academy to first team football and using injury as an excuse is just silly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your poor education always shows itself. Most academy stars dont translate their brilliance in academy to first team football and using injury as an excuse is just silly

Remember Javier Portillo? He actually broke Raul’s youth team records.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Show us any player giving excuses without a serious injury? Owen was also an academy player when his performance got affected by injury?

You are one shameless mumu.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
afrodoc2:

Remember Javier Portillo? He actually broke Raul’s youth team records.

Football is littered with names like that who were dynamite in youth teams and busts in first team

Ravel Morrison, Manucho, Postiga, Marko Marin, Pongolle, Le-Tallec, Opabunmi, Owusu-Abeyie, Arturo Lupoli, Macheda, Stanley Okoro every Under 17, U21 tournament and every academy in Europe will produce 3 players who will be projected to be top players soon

One airhead is now bringing Jesse a mediocre player who failed at every club he went and saying na injury cause am

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

Show us any player giving excuses without a serious injury? Owen was also an academy player when his performance got affected by injury?

Apoda check the list of all promising players who failed or players who succeeded which of them didnt have injury

If Messi had failed too he would say it was the injury Gallas gave him at 18 that affected his performance same with Ronaldo or others who became stars

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

Oponu airhead see the players injury changed their life

If not injury Federico Macheda would have been Ronaldo Lima

Towards the end of the year, Macheda suffered an injury that kept him out until 21 January, when he returned for a reserve match against Sunderland.[25] However, he picked up another injury soon after, meaning that he missed out on the win over Aston Villa in the League Cup Final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oponu airmark

Injury was why Ravel Morrison did not become Messi

"He has to work harder for the team. He's had a niggling injury and he still doesn't speak a word of Italian, which has slowed his development and integration in the squad."
Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/what-ravel-morrison-did-next-new-blades-winding-post-manchester-united-career#zyZrou0CCIpvSGuK.99

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Marko Marin would have become Messi too

The 2011/12 season saw the Bremen winger suffer a number of injuries, meaning that he would only play a total of 21 matches. By this time, all that remained was his reputation and still valuable potential. This was enough for Werder to strike an eight million Euro deal with English Premier League club Chelsea.

Calamity at Chelsea
Despite his injury problems and obvious lack of form, Marin’s move was seen as a positive one – one that could potentially push him back into the international reckoning and onto Jogi Löw’s radar. Instead, it would turn into a complete disaster.

https://www.fussballstadt.com/marko-marin-football-odyseey/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Apoda check the list of all promising players who failed or players who succeeded which of them didnt have injury

If Messi had failed too he would say it was the injury Gallas gave him at 18 that affected his performance same with Ronaldo or others who became stars

Feyingbole comprehensive high school, Ogbomosho's product.

airmark:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:
Marko Marin would have become Messi too

The 2011/12 season saw the Bremen winger suffer a number of injuries, meaning that he would only play a total of 21 matches. By this time, all that remained was his reputation and still valuable potential. This was enough for Werder to strike an eight million Euro deal with English Premier League club Chelsea.

Calamity at Chelsea
Despite his injury problems and obvious lack of form, Marin’s move was seen as a positive one – one that could potentially push him back into the international reckoning and onto Jogi Löw’s radar. Instead, it would turn into a complete disaster.

https://www.fussballstadt.com/marko-marin-football-odyseey/

You are a foolish person. You kept posting useless reports that didn't provide what i asked.

airmark:

Show us any player, giving excuses without a serious injury? Owen was also an academy player when his performance got affected by injury?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

Feyingbole comprehensive high school, Ogbomosho's product.

Oponu apoda anybody can give injury as an excuse. If Messi had failed he would also tell us it was injury that caused it

What did Jesse do at senior level of any football club that should make us believe injury derailed him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

You are a foolish person. You kept posting useless reports that didn't provide what i asked.

Gascoigne Shearer, Nistelrooy all had ACL injuries and still recovered and did great in their career but Jesse is telling foolish people like you that ACL is why he didnt become a great footballer and a foolish person like airmark is reporting it as gospel

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Gascoigne Shearer, Nistelrooy all had ACL injuries and still recovered and did great in their career but Jesse is telling foolish people like you that ACL is why he didnt become a great footballer and a foolish person like airmark is reporting it as gospel

So those that got injured and couldn't return to their peaks, were bad players, right? Was Ronaldo after his injury, as swift and effective like that of 1998? Maybe Ronaldo was a bad player too.

Meanwhile

airmark:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
airmark:

So those that got injured and couldn't return to their peaks, were bad players, right? Was Ronaldo after his injury, as swift and effective like that of 1998? Maybe Ronaldo was a bad player too.

Meanwhile

Who doesn’t know injury slow down players, mostly ACL that normally take players out for months. You get strength to Dey argue with raumdeuter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2019
airmark:

Meanwhile

Ronaldo can point to his career before injury at the top level as evidence of what he could have been, what will Jesse point to as evidence of what he can do at top level of football?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2019
hensben:
Who doesn’t know injury slow down players, mostly ACL that normally take players out for months. You get strength to Dey argue with raumdeuter

And after the months out, what happened to their career? or months is decades?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2019
hensben:

He is ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.