Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,824 members, 7,924,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11070828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (19789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2012
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE BEST OF MIKEL DVD ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ayusco: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2012
grin grin ;Dbest of mikel dvd more like alternative cure for insomnia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2012
dyabman: chelsea plays well and win ,mikel also plays well ,
chelsea played woefully ,mikel still according to Coogars opta stat he plays his best football. .

Essien come back to life! or where the fffcukkk is Fellaini!
MIKEL IS FAKE !

i think we should stop clamoring for essien,he is past it and not any better than mikel right now...we all saw how he and romeo were run down by Liverpool last season in an embarrassing 4-1 loss,so we should just chill for now and hope we maybe get fellaini in january or nurture romeo up to what we want him to be,getting fellaini would just put paid to both romeo and josh's chelsea careers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2012
dyabman: IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE BEST OF MIKEL DVD ??

don't know , but there is an article series dedicated to him.

New episode >> Mikel's Sideway Pass No. 724

http://www.carefreechronicles.com/2012/08/mikels-sideway-pass-no-724.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Nice seeing @ChelseaFc buying young players. Transition in progress.

For all I care, as long as Moses can run like Ikedia and pass the ball, no wahala.
Na so him dey 'japa'

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2012
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/120824/exclusive-%E2%80%93-chelsea-can-win-toughest-title-race-ever-says-mikel-179403

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/7950153/player-grades-chelsea-bayern-munich-champions-league-final-ravi-ubha
according to espn rating over the champions league finals, only dragba-7, ashley cole - 7.5 and petre cech - 8 had better rating than mikel. is he not a chelsea legend by been part of the first set of chelsea players to win champions league trophy. no chelsea history will be complete without the mention of mikel.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2012/04/20/3048499/john-obi-mikel-very-important-in-chelseas-win-over-barcelona
Nigerian midfielder John Mikel Obi helped Chelsea inflict a first defeat to Barcelona in the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League on Wednesday by being the midfield pivot that was most instrumental in breaking the rhythm of the Catalans.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/19/bayern-munich-chelsea-champions-league-final
These are the moments Chelsea will always cherish and never forget. They gave everything and finally, when it was all done, they had the European Cup in their possession and a night that will go straight in at No1 in their list of great triumphs from the Roman Abramovich era.

MIKEL WAS PART OF THE ERA.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8130025/John-Obi-Mikel-reborn-as-Chelseas-undisputed-pass-master.html
John Obi Mikel reborn as Chelsea's undisputed pass master
Who is the best passer in the Premier League? John Obi Mikel? Over the last three seasons Chelsea’s holding midfielder has a higher pass-completion ratio than any other player in the top flight (89.93 per cent — Paul Scholes is second with 89.88).

ARTICLE NOT BY A NIGERIAN AND RATING NOT BY ME.

at the end of the day, mikel's fate is neither in the hands of nairalanders nor nigerians. first, many nigerians did not give him chance at chelsea yet he broke in. today nigerians will choose any other player in his place yet the coach who happens to be an italian has too much trust in him and he repaid all these in winning two important titles last season.
for winning a champions league, mikel is a champion and only 2 nigerians did that before him. i see mikel ending up as the most decorated nigerian player. what else does a player ask for in his carrier? good club, regular playing time, trophies and MOST IMPORTANTLY, FAT WAGES/SALARIES.
pls if anyone is not happy with mikel and chelsea, i urge that one to die by fire or you can jump into a lagoon.
ohhhhhh, no one can course. i say no one can course. who God don bless, no one can course - Tuface Idibia.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Last year the "anyone to replace lampard" brigade aka natives wanted us to spend 40milla on this ludicrously overpriced panzie

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/parissaint-germain/id/25?cc=5739
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2012
mithel:

don't know , but there is an article series dedicated to him.

New episode >> Mikel's Sideway Pass No. 724

http://www.carefreechronicles.com/2012/08/mikels-sideway-pass-no-724.html

quite interesting....
i tell people mikel is one of the most disciplined players in the league!! i would put him in the top 5 defensive midfielders in europe....thanks for that blog, dyabman......
only fools underrate mikel!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2012
coogar:

quite interesting....
i tell people mikel is one of the most disciplined players in the league!! i would put him in the top 5 defensive midfielders in europe....thanks for that blog, dyabman......

actually there are still some dumb fools too....any one who underrate mikel surely is not a good football fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2012
coogar:

quite interesting....

na dyabman give the blog ni, :/ cheesy

if only mikel was a pace or two faster ,i would have him in the top 3,can't players train pace or something. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ibime: Last year the "anyone to replace lampard" brigade aka natives wanted us to spend 40milla on this ludicrously overpriced panzie

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/parissaint-germain/id/25?cc=5739

Hehehe. Anything to make an argument. Who the hell is jonathan Johnson in the world of football pundits that gives the article so much credence, it has to be pasted on here? Once you see someone who makes a remote resemblance to your beliefs on the net, you come and paste quoting my name. Do you know many how articles there are abound on the internet that paint Javier Pastore as the next best thing? Do you see me pasting those links for silly justification?

Get off it dude. If I were you, I will be worried of all the preditions you've made in the past about the players we should buy - Yoann Gourcuff, Borja Valero, De Guzman to name a few.

When I told you then Gourcuff was not consistent enough, you called me a "motherf#phucker". . . Where the hell's Gourcuff now?

Hell you didn't even know Borja was on loan at West Brom for 3 seasons when you were making mouth like this then. When I pointed it out to you, you blamed Tony Pullis even though Tony Pullis never managed West Brom.

-----------------------------------

Point is, this is football mate and the many things you hope will materialise don't. Some require patience, some just don't work outrightly. Sometimes we say things that are absolutely stupid but we move on. Simple. All this nitpicking season after season like a spoilt child who has no chores is getting boring dude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
nateevs:

Hehehe. Anything to make an argument. Who the hell is jonathan Johnson in the world of football pundits that gives the article so much credence, it has to be pasted on here? Once you see someone who makes a remote resemblance to your beliefs on the net, you come and pasted quoted my name. Do you know many articles paint Javier Pastore as the next best thing? Do you see me pasting those links for silly justification?

Get off it dude. If I were you, I will be worried of all the preditions you've made in the past about the players we should buy - Yoann Gourcuff, Borja Valero, De Guzman to name a few.

When I told you then Gourcuff was not consistent enough, you called me a "motherf#phucker". . . Where the hell's Gourcuff now?

Hell you didn't even know Borja was on loan at West Brom for 3 seasons when you were making mouth like this then. When I pointed it out to you, you blamed Tony Pullis even though Tony Pullis never managed West Brom.

-----------------------------------

Point is, this is football mate and the many things you hope will materialise don't. Some require patience, some just don't work outrightly. Sometimes we say things that are absolutely stupid but we move on. Simple. All this nitpicking season after season like a spoilt child who has no chores is getting boring dude.

Stop lying natives. How can you point out Valero at west from to me. Valero was never on loan at west brom. He was signed for 4.5milla and I watched him every week. You were the one who went on Wikipedia to search for him. Like I said pulis played him as a dm in a porous midfield and that's why west brom went down despite collecting average 65% possession. How can you tell me about Valero. Slap yourself natives. Guess what the same time I recommended Valero, he won Spanish player of the year and became a Spain international and was well worth his 6milla asking price.

As for gourcuff don't make me dig up your quotes in support of him. Guess what the same season I recommended him he won player of the year twice in a row and a 25 mills transfer.

De Guzman I recommended as a free transfer as an option on ancelottis RCM in his diamond formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
My phone dey shock up

Yeah so de Guzman as a squad option on a free transfer is great business just like I recommended Manuel Fernandez on free transfer. That same season he took Mallorca to the brink of UCL and won an 8 figure transfer one season later. We can see his quality at Swansea now

Compare to someone throwing tantrum because Chelsea refused to pay 40milla for some overhyped panzy just because you wanted lampard replaced. You cannot find any article stating that pastore is a success at psg so shut it natives. Claiming that you won't post articles to back your yarns but you're quick to preach during useless preseason friendly that look how pastore is using our boys. Hahaha.

Funny that that article was comparing pastore to another expensive panzy that you were throwing tantrum about - Robinho. May amadioha forgive you for the great players such as lampard and ballack you cussed out during Solaris period during your Robinho campaign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
How Lukaku never made at Chelsea is beyond me.

I'm watching the spurs v west brom game. That ninja is aand has been a handful since he came on for shane long.

Makachukwu, we have a way of killing young talent at Chelsea sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
AVB and badluck.
Yet to win a game

Lukaku. . . Phwoar!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ibime: My phone dey shock up

Yeah so de Guzman as a squad option on a free transfer is great business just like I recommended Manuel Fernandez on free transfer. That same season he took Mallorca to the brink of UCL and won an 8 figure transfer one season later. We can see his quality at Swansea now

Compare to someone throwing tantrum because Chelsea refused to pay 40milla for some overhyped panzy just because you wanted lampard replaced. You cannot find any article stating that pastore is a success at psg so shut it natives. Claiming that you won't post articles to back your yarns but you're quick to preach during useless preseason friendly that look how pastore is using our boys. Hahaha.

Funny that that article was comparing pastore to another expensive panzy that you were throwing tantrum about - Robinho. May amadioha forgive you for the great players such as lampard and ballack you cussed out during Solaris period during your Robinho campaign

Funny how you carefully evaded the topic of Gourcuff and Valero yet still have the audacity to go ahead and criticise others.

What was your assessment about Aguero?
According to you, Aguero was a ninny who would not cut in the PL.
FBS and I backed Aguero to the fullest to even hit the ground running.
I was very vocal abuot the signing of David Silva to Chelsea, dudes like you said, Silva does have the tenacity to make it in the PL.

I can go on and on. Those that have been here on NL for a considerable amount of time have made wise assertions as well as those they wish they can take back.

THerefore, all the "my daddy's car is bigger than your daddy's car", "na me get am, na you miss am" childish games you are throwing around is ridiculous.

Were it coming from someone who never made stupid predictions in the past, it'll be a lot more plausible.
However, from someone with some ridiculous, inconceivable, self-imposed knowledge about things, I don't give a hoot.

Like I told you, it's becoming very boring.
If you want to continue arguing with yourself, be my guest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
nateevs:

Funny how you carefully evaded the topic of Gourcuff and Valero yet still have the audacity to go ahead and criticise others.

I was very vocal abuot the signing of David Silva to Chelsea, dudes like you said, Silva does have the tenacity to make it in the PL.

I can go on and on. Those that have been here on NL for a considerable amount of time have made wise assertions as well as those they wish they can take back.

THerefore, all the "my daddy's car is bigger than your daddy's car", "na me get am, na you miss am" childish games you are throwing around is ridiculous.

Were it coming from someone who never made stupid predictions in the past, it'll be a lot more plausible.
However, from someone with some ridiculous, inconceivable, self-imposed knowledge about things, I don't give a hoot.

Check the history. I posted one line about pastore you responded with epistle so who is arguing here

Then compounded you epistle with lies so it's obvious you are the one arguing here. Man was simply having ma daily read of soccernet when I saw the article about pastore and I posted it here meanwhile you started writing epistles and lying ontop. Hahaha. I claimed aguero wouldn't cut it when all I questioned was the price and gave ma reasons including his injury record then lying about I never knew Valero was at west brom "till you told me then I started making excuses about pulis". Natives you are a disgrace!

Ibime:

Stop lying natives. How can you point out Valero at west from to me. Valero was never on loan at west brom. He was signed for 4.5milla and I watched him every week. You were the one who went on Wikipedia to search for him. Like I said pulis played him as a dm in a porous midfield and that's why west brom went down despite collecting average 65% possession. How can you tell me about Valero. Slap yourself natives. Guess what the same time I recommended Valero, he won Spanish player of the year and became a Spain international and was well worth his 6milla asking price.

As for gourcuff don't make me dig up your quotes in support of him. Guess what the same season I recommended him he won player of the year twice in a row and a 25 mills transfer.

De Guzman I recommended as a free transfer as an option on ancelottis RCM in his diamond formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
nateevs:

ibime is a wanker....
this is the same ibime who argued lampard is better than modric. after he saw what modric did against spain in euro 2012, he has since abandoned that fantasy! lampard was a good player in his prime but not anymore! if chelsea can get bison essien back to match fitness, he should partner mikel as chelsea's double pivot! with those 2 stationed permanently behind the rotating trio of mata, hazard and oscar, chelsea are the team to beat! mikel/essien would also protect the back four excellently like makelele used to back in the days!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ibime:

Check the history. I posted one line about pastore you responded with epistle so who is arguing here

Then compounded you epistle with lies so it's obvious you are the one arguing here. Man was simply having ma daily read of soccernet when I saw the article about pastore and I posted it here meanwhile you started writing epistles and lying ontop. Hahaha. I claimed aguero wouldn't cut it when all I questioned was the price and gave ma reasons including his injury record then lying about I never knew Valero was at west brom "till you told me then I started making excuses about pulis". Natives you are a disgrace!

E be like no no wan watch game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
coogar:

ibime is a wanker....
this is the same ibime who argued lampard is better than modric. after he saw what modric did against spain in euro 2012, he has since abandoned that fantasy! lampard was a good player in his prime but not anymore! if chelsea can get bison essien back to match fitness, he should partner mikel as chelsea's double pivot! with those 2 stationed permanently behind the rotating trio of mata, hazard and oscar, chelsea are the team to beat! mikel/essien would also protect the back four excellently like makelele used to back in the days!

Modric? History speaks for itself. Whilst modric was getting redknapp the sack with his usual 3 assists and 3 goals per season, lamps was busy winning UCL, mudding Barcelona and spanking modric 5-1 in fa cup. We've already dealt with this matter. If you offer modric half the achievements lamps has made in his career, he will sell his grandmother!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
The way Hazard turns on the ball. . . Amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Three penalties from three games, means we're playing better to me o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Absolute fabulous play from Fernando. Penalty.
Hazard. . . . . .

Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
nastydamus: Three penalties from three games, means we're playing better to me o.
Or you keep meeting sloppy defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cool kick from the Belgian.
Class!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cristalz:
Or good defenders who can't stand happy feet grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hazardous Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cristalz:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mustay(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cristalz:

Or our players need not dive before defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Meireles out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Bottom line is, relative to this time last season, the tide's changed in our favour tongue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ivanovic campaigning for highest goal scorer... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (19789) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), humblesteve(m), YoungB1a(m), forgiveness, Salarys, CaptainZubi, lordfalcao(m), skolar49, Henrique99, SamueItem337(m), BlueRayDick, fredoooooo, lateefGRDT(m), Thecassanova, Kimbeast, chidekings(m), Jamiuokolaa, NinjaMetahuman, Mrphilia, CAPdan21(m), andrewbaba44, Amigoss, Caicedobets(m), nateevs(m), Sommyroy10, TradingGod, Griffon(m), afrodoc2, islamics(m), Lana1(m), nihilistjnr, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Bluelines69, engrelvis(m), Unlimited22, Gucciboy, Emaprince and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.