Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

You can't give what you don't have. Garbage in, Garbage out.
Unfortunately, it is what it is. So we have to help by correcting them. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

The guy once said that English was not his first language. Maybe he was taught in Aramaic. grin

Na bold face illiterates full this Chelshit coven, just like in real life.. And dey pompous on top die.

Parade the ball out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why not march the ball out? Or at least frog jump it.

Is it a crime for English not to be one's first language? He may have been raised in one of those Francophone neighbours. Anyway he's a qualified Pharmacologist.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

Is it a crime for English not to be one's first language? He may have been raised in one of those Francophone neighbours. Anyway he's a qualified Pharmacologist.

I like the way you parade the shots against him. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

Modelling is his passion and trade/so y'all can put cash on the plate/
that if he ‘catwalks' to my battle. . .he must perform ‘frog jump' in the fashion parade!!/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

Is it a crime for English not to be one's first language? He may have been raised in one of those Francophone neighbours. Anyway he's a qualified farmercologist.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
What a talent..David Silva! The league will definitely miss you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

You can't give what you don't have. Garbage in, Garbage out.
Afrocock when will you have sense. I heard you are among the people they arrested in Abia due to church of Satan activities.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

The guy once said that English was not his first language. Maybe he was taught in Aramaic. grin

Na bold face illiterates full this Chelshit coven, just like in real life.. And dey pompous on top die.

grin

U no go kill person.

But on a serious note ehn, at times when typing ( especially on mobile phone) one tend to have a particular word in mind and type something entirely different. It is only when u post and read the post urself u will feel like " How the eff did I type this?"......It gets worse if u don't proof-read Ur posts after making them.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=Afz9095 post=91518007][/quote]Tell him. He is a slave to English language.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
hensben:
Afrocock when will you have sense. I heard you are among the people they arrested in Abia due to church of Satan activities.

grin

If that is your wish for me i parade it away by Otem’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc:

grin

Not parade, parried.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
hensben:
Not parade, parried.
You mean parry? In that context, you use parry not parried. Simple tenses.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
sylvalord:
You mean parry? In that context, you use parry not parried. Simple tenses.
Yeah the present tense of parried.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
afrodoc:

grin

You are typing from cell I believe.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
This former Chelsea boy, Lamptey.. the boy dey try. Sweet assist, they are down 1-2 to Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

Modelling is his passion and trade/so y'all can put cash on the plate/
that if he ‘catwalks' to my battle. . .he must perform ‘frog jump' in the fashion parade!!/

I remember Nairaland Vs Facebook rap battle that year

You still be boss Sir!!

But Chelsea is shit!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pls someone explain to me.
What type of weed was lampard smoking, where he sold tariq lamptey.

And kept bro Chris, bro Alonso in the squad undecided cry lamptey right now is ballinn fearlessly for Brighton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
This FPL season is ending on a bad note mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
airmark:
Obainojazz, you think i forget you? Thunder fire you and Lana1 or anybody that mention me, anytime Pulisic has a bad game.
lol, we judge great players with the amount of good games the have in a season.. Even Delay form activity some times tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wow..red card for Fati
He got the ball first tho...the follow through was just nasty
Kind of harsh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Red card for Espanyol now shocked

10 v 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Salah the one season, two season, three season wonder missed his hat trick
He is on course for his 3rd consecutive 20 league goals season
When I called this guy the Best African ever in EPL some laughed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Shalaye, simply give us Today's Belotti alert.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
the long break affected a lot of players

James is back up at right back, next season

backup to who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is lewandoski the greatest striker to ever play for bayern Munich?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sulele04:
Pls someone explain to me.
What type of weed was lampard smoking, where he sold tariq lamptey.

And kept bro Chris, bro Alonso in the squad undecided cry lamptey right now is ballinn fearlessly for Brighton.

Lamptey contract was expiring this summer and he refused to renew and was discussing going on free transfer to Lille. Chelsea just made a quick £5m on him rather than lose him for free. Young players can learn from the boy. He played his cards right and is now a Premier League footballer without going on loan or making a single senior professional appearance before Lampard brought him on vs Arsenal. Nobody knew him this time last year, and he established himself as a Premier League player within few months at the age of 19.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

Lamptey contract was expiring this summer and he refused to renew and was discussing going on free transfer to Lille. Chelsea just made a quick £5m on him rather than lose him for free. Young players can learn from the boy. He played his cards right and is now a Premier League footballer without going on loan or making a single senior professional appearance before Lampard brought him on vs Arsenal. Nobody knew him this time last year, and he established himself as a Premier League player within few months at the age of 19.

I know, but lampard has to do better to keep him.
The way they persuaded cho at least they should have persuaded lamptey like that.
Not that we don't have credible leftbacks he would have been a massive backup to azpi and James
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueMann:
Wow..red card for Fati
He got the ball first tho...the follow through was just nasty
Kind of harsh
He had contact with the ball oh, but perez owned var won't see that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
popizaino:
Is lewandoski the greatest striker to ever play for bayern Munich?

Have you heard of a certain Gerd Muller?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Shalaye, simply give us Today's Belotti alert.

Did he score another penalty as usual?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: askit(f), Roland17(m), UncleHaba22 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.