Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) (9241) (9242) ... (19489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Abeg no vex. I no wan go Kirikiri.

You sabi find trouble, and e dey sweet me die grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2020
elrony:

You sabi find trouble, and e dey sweet me die grin grin

LOL. I am a man of peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2020
So Havertz wants to come to Chelsea

Havertz, Mount, Barkley, RLC

And Ziyech can play the no.10 too...somebody may have to give way.

And if Lamps focuses on 4-3-3, we'll have 4 DMFs/CMFs competing for one slot

Either way, competition for places next season will be mad. I expect some people to give way sha, most likely Barkley and Jorginho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

Either way, competition for places next season will be mad. I expect some people to give way sha, most likely Barkley and Jorginho.
till pre season

honestly would like ampadu to be back up in that DM position, or he goes on loan again and i wouldn't put it pass Chelsea to also loan out Gilmour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Once Benrahma is confirmed, Odoi may be loaned out or sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

That'd be a slap on his face
After holding the club to ransom...boom, he gets loaned out one season later cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:
till pre season

honestly would like ampadu to be back up in that DM position, or he goes on loan again and i wouldn't put it pass Chelsea to also loan out Gilmour

Honestly we've got a lot of talent in this club.

Most of us thought that by now Ampadu would be fighting for a first team shirt, of not already a starter.

Then there's a certain Conor Gallagher who's been making waves in the Championship. Havertz's arrival would surely affect his transition.

This coming off season might turn out to be one of the biggest in our history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

If Barkley continues to impress, he remains in the team. I like the depth building up in the team.

We need to ease out Caballero and bring another keeper to give Kepa a run for his money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

That'd be a slap on his face
After holding the club to ransom...boom, he gets loaned out one season later cheesy

Ziyech and Willian will battle for that RWF slot. Odoi, based on his present form, is surplus to requirements.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Anytime you want to give up in life, remember Chelsea.

Chelsea started the season with hopelessness.

Lost their best player, Eden Hazard to Real Madrid.

Lost another elder statesman, David Luiz to Arsenal.

While our mates were spending hundreds of millions in the transfer window, we were given a transfer window ban.

Had Rudiger, Willian, Christensen, Pedro, Kovacic, Loftus Cheek, Kante and Giroud at different times during the start of the season.

From nowhere, players I don't even know their surnames were said to be our players this season.

Who is Mason Mount? How does he form?

Which one be Abraham bikonu? Even James?

Is this a bible class? Una for bring John and Jeremiah join �

What the hell is Tomori and Gilmour? �‍♂️

Chelsea, am I a joke to you people?

As if things weren't worse yet, we had a man who has tasted coaching only for ONE year in his entire life about to become our manager �‍♂️

As if Titanic is not even sinking enough, our first match was a 4 nil loss to Manchester United �‍♂️

I check my BP, the thing don climb �‍♂️

At that point, I was begging God to help us not to get relegated.

How can I be playing in the Championship with Nottingham Forest and Charlton Athletic? �‍♂️�‍♂️

But after much much atotonu and epekonu...

Check the table and see where we are.

Without spending a dime, we are in the Top 3.

Yes, you read it right.

In the Top fucking 3.

Show me another tear-jerking emotional story than this since Jack froze in Titanic.

I'm not crying, you are.

Blue is the color .....���

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

If Barkley continues to impress, he remains in the team. I like the depth building up in the team.

We need to ease out Caballero and bring another keeper to give Kepa a run for his money.
exactly what i was thinking!!... Tbh, tim krul can do a good job since Norwich are relegating..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

Honestly we've got a lot of talent in this club.

Most of us thought that by now Ampadu would be fighting for a first team shirt, of not already a starter.

Then there's a certain Conor Gallagher who's been making waves in the Championship. Havertz's arrival would surely affect his transition.

This coming off season might turn out to be one of the biggest in our history.
it was Conor I thought would break into the team not even Gilmour.

Apart from Havertz, is Chelsea still after that Said Breheman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:

yeah, but not a concrete news yet...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

hmm, a 24yr old EFL winger, hope he is good before we go and loan Odoi

thought Chelsea wanted to keep Willian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

I think odoi getting loaned out because of benrahman's arrival depends on where lampard plays werner.
If werner plays from the wing then he will be loaned out but if he plays as a number 9, it will be highly unlikely for CHO to go out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

Ziyech and Willian will battle for that RWF slot. Odoi, based on his present form, is surplus to requirements.
Odoi should be loaned. Sign Benrahman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingBolton:

I think odoi getting loaned out because of benrahman's arrival depends on where lampard plays werner.
If werner plays from the wing then he will be loaned out but if he plays as a number 9, it will be highly unlikely for CHO to go out on loan
Benrhaman is a winger too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingBolton:

If we sign Benrahma, he will knock Odoi off the pecking order, based on present form. Let's not forget that Willian can also play both wings, in case Pulisic is withdrawn in matches.

Putting Odoi on the bench for long, won't help his return to peak form. A loan deal will be ok for him,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Griffon:
Should Spurs clinch victory today, they will leapfrog Sheffield United into the 7th spot. There's no way Jose would not want to play European football next season, so count on a victory tonight.

If you're punter, here's what the bookmakers are saying.

Bet Tip: Tottenham to win both halves @ 7/2 with bet365 – odds correct at time of writing.
spurs have not been so impressive D's season... just a straight win is safe...winning both halves will be too risky for dem especially at D's stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:
hmm, a 24yr old EFL winger, hope he is good before we go and loan Odoi

thought Chelsea wanted to keep Willian?

Willian deserves to be kept. Benrahma will deputize Pulisic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

If we sign Benrahma, he will knock Odoi off the pecking order, based on present form. Let's not forget that Willian can also play both wings, in case Pulisic is withdrawn in matches.

Putting Odoi on the bench for long, won't help his return to peak form. A loan deal will be ok for him,
a loan to an Europa, attacking playing team that would give him enough starts and enough chances to score and assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingBolton:

with Chelsea chasing Havertz and Benrahma, it seem Lamps is going to use Timo as a striker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

Willian deserves to be kept. Benrahma will deputize Pulisic.
ok I see the plan, loan out Odoi, keep Willian for atleast a year or so by then Odoi matures. That gives us 4 wingers Willian, Ziyech, Pulisic, Benrahma and 3 strikers Timo, Abraham, Giroud

but in midfield is Chelsea planing to loan out RLC like they did Zouma when he returned from injury, loaning RLC would reduce the number of players vying for the number 8 down to Mount, Barkley, Kovacic and then Havertz

the DM is Kante and ? Will Gilmour stay or be loaned or will Jorginho be sold. I doubt Jorginho would be sold, apart from Juve which other team is coming for him and that ridiculous Juve bid of Ramsey + cash is rubbish.

then in defense, Emerson to be sold, seems Alonso will stay as back up, then Chilwell or whoever is bought to play LB
then Tomori is rumoured to be loaned and Rice bought. Well makes sense to keep Rudiger, Chris and even Zouma as back up in case and not selling him to Tottenham or wheresoever.

then GK, hmmm ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
macjireh:
with d current form of nanU..I'm so scarred as a Chelsea fan...nanU will even enter 2nd position above city and Chelsea and even win d FA cup...u guys can win it especially with Bruno on ur side..u guys are unbeatable..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
amodu:

While our mates were spending hundreds of millions in the transfer window, we were given a transfer window ban.

Had Rudiger, Willian, Christensen, Pedro, Kovacic, Loftus Cheek, Kante and Giroud at different times during the start of the season.

From nowhere, players I don't even know their surnames were said to be our players this season.

As if things weren't worse yet, we had a man who has tasted coaching only for ONE year in his entire life about to become our manager �‍♂️

As if Titanic is not even sinking enough, our first match was a 4 nil loss to Manchester United �‍♂️

How can I be playing in the Championship with Nottingham Forest and Charlton Athletic? �‍♂️�‍♂️

Yes, you read it right.

In the Top fucking 3.

Show me another tear-jerking emotional story than this since Jack froze in Titanic.

I'm not crying, you are.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:
a loan to an Europa, attacking playing team that would give him enough starts and enough chances to score and assist.

A team like Atalanta would be nice. They are set for UCL football again next season, and their brand of football is a beauty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Yeah

In fact, His close friend 'congratulated him on his Chelsea move' cheesy

So a deal might be close.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
amodu:

Yes, you read it right.

In the Top fucking 3.

I'm not crying, you are.

Motivation FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ibime:

Would you accept to be 3rd player in a position when another Premier League club is looking to make you first choice at the age of 19? If not for Lampard, would you know the boy exists?

The last statement is so true sha. The first time I heard of Lamptey was in the Arsenal game.

The only Tariq I knew was one Tariq Uwakwe.

Lamptey's rise is astonishing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Meanwhile I hear Juve want to offer us Ramsey in return for Jorgo

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

A team like Atalanta would be nice. They are set for UCL football again next season, and their brand of football is a beauty.
Not a fan, but odoi won't break into that Atalanta team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

Putting Odoi on the bench for long, won't help his return to peak form. A loan deal will be ok for him
My last post was with the inference of Willian not signing a new contract

You are right @ bolded

(1) (2) (3) ... (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) (9241) (9242) ... (19489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m), Ijustwantto, BlueRayDick, Trevor012(m), Realtord43, Jamiuokolla, Menemonic, rooftops, odizeey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.