Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) (9241) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sulele04:

I know, but lampard has to do better to keep him.
The way they persuaded cho at least they should have persuaded lamptey like that.
Not that we don't have credible leftbacks he would have been a massive backup to azpi and James

Would you accept to be 3rd player in a position when another Premier League club is looking to make you first choice at the age of 19? If not for Lampard, would you know the boy exists?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

Would you accept to be 3rd player in a position when another Premier League club is looking to make you first choice at the age of 19? If not for Lampard, would you know the boy exists?

When cho broke into the limelight we had willian Pedro and hazard and he wanted to leave for bayern for regular first team football, but chelsea persuaded him to stay.

Lamptey is more effective to this chelsea side than Alonso and emerson. Do you know that lamptey has 2 assists in 3 for brighton while bro emerson has 0 in 29 appearances.

But we kept Alonso and emerson. Why won't lamptey leave when he knows lampard doesn't value him.
Lamptey will be poached by big club
Few seasons from now you will see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sulele04:

When cho broke into the limelight we had willian Pedro and hazard and he wanted to leave for bayern for regular first team football, but chelsea persuaded him to stay.

Lamptey is more effective to this chelsea side than Alonso and emerson. Do you know that lamptey has 2 assists in 3 for brighton while bro emerson has 0 in 29 appearances.

But we kept Alonso and emerson. Why won't lamptey leave when he knows lampard doesn't value him.
Lamptey will be poached by big club
Few seasons from now you will see.

What concerns Lamptey with Alonso and Emerson when Azpi and James are the ones blocking his path?

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Isn't the lamptey guy a right back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

welcome great defender of Willian.. grin

I hail o.
lol. grin
Willian is so far a Chelsea player doing well for the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Have you heard of a certain Gerd Muller?

Ok no argument even though lewandoski has a better appearance to goal ratio than him. grin

See egbon judging strikers from that angle is totally wrong .for instance why don't you call neymar the greatest Brazilian striker of all time because of the same reason or William the best Brazilian player to ever play in the url for the same reason?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
James is not pacy enough for a right back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ibime:

What concerns Lamptey with Alonso and Emerson when Azpi and James are the ones blocking his path?
azpi can deputise as left back, and would have been our left-back.
If not that lampard didnt really want him.
alonso out, emerson out
azpi lb, james rb, lamptey backup
this should have been the scenario.
azpi and lamptey have started a game together before sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sulele04:

He had contact with the ball oh, but perez owned var won't see that.
We're talking about studs up, you're talking about ball contact....tch tch tcg.....

All these O.G.O pundit sef, nawa oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
popizaino:

Ok no argument even though lewandoski has a better appearance to goal ratio than him. grin

See egbon judging strikers from that angle is totally wrong .for instance why don't you call neymar the greatest Brazilian striker of all time because of the same reason or William the best Brazilian player to ever play in the url for the same reason?

It's simple not sentiments, show your credentials what did you achieve
Salah is an attacker in the last 3 seasons averaging 25 league goals. He is the current all time top scorer in the league history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Herbiedeen:

We're talking about studs up, you're talking about ball contact....tch tch tcg.....

All these O.G.O pundit sef, nawa oh
studs up kor
dick stand ni
ramos has done aeroplane studs but var will not send him off because perez manages it.
50 50 ball he got the ball you are telling me studs up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

It's simple not sentiments, show your credentials what did you achieve
Salah is an attacker in the last 3 seasons averaging 25 league goals. He is the current all time top scorer in the league history

Which league? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

Did he score another penalty as usual?

If you die, na Ls kill you. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2020
popizaino:

Better appearance to goal ratio than Gerd Muller? I don't believe that is correct. Lewandowski is more complete but Muller scored more, had a better ratio and was greater overall.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Unlimited22:

Na this kind thing I no dey like. When he'll ghost as he's wont to do every so often you'll stop quoting people.
We hear you.

Read below and tell me what you see.

- Best match of the Season
- Lamps first home win
- Most consistent all season (touch wood 3 times) cheesy
- Most consistent since the restart

If its not Willian, then please, biko, lets end this conversation.

You saying that you want him out of the club is what irritates me. You have no justifiable reason and most importantly, no say in his contract.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2020
hensben:
James is not pacy enough for a right back.
James could actually run. His issue is just that he have a slow acceleration
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2020
FBS:
We hear you.

Read below and tell me what you see.

- Best match of the Season
- Lamps first home win
- Most consistent all season (touch wood 3 times) cheesy
- Most consistent since the restart

If its not Willian, then please, biko, lets end this conversation.

You saying that you want me him out of the club is what irritates me. You have no justifiable reason and most importantly, no say in his contract.
Oluomo of Russia u don dey take people calling you Willian literally grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Taguchi:

Which league? shocked

Premier league. He has scored more goals in a single season than anyone in the EPL history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

If you die, na Ls kill you. grin

This image you are posting all over like an infant is boring

Step up your game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Jul 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

This image you are posting all over like an infant is boring

Step up your game

Each time you collect L, i will attach it. By the time you carry the Ls up and down, you will rest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2020
airmark:

Each time you collect L, i will attach it. By the time you carry the Ls up and down, you will rest. cheesy

The L that you have been getting regularly from Krychokewack Belotti and Wanyama how will you now be able to carry that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Lana1:
Oluomo of Russia u don dey take people calling you Willian literally grin
lol. Blame the keyboard o jare. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Sulele04:

azpi can deputise as left back, and would have been our left-back.
If not that lampard didnt really want him.
alonso out, emerson out
azpi lb, james rb, lamptey backup
this should have been the scenario.
azpi and lamptey have started a game together before sef

Nobody will commit their future to be a substitute based on Azpi playing leftback. Azpi playing leftback will only ever be a temporary côcknyash from Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Sulele04:

studs up kor
dick stand ni
ramos has done aeroplane studs but var will not send him off because perez manages it.
50 50 ball he got the ball you are telling me studs up.
You know it's funny, barka fans complaining about Ramos while Messi's own against Bilbao was worse, but it was unintentional abi...even var didn't even check it, yet no one complained

#Confusedbarkafans

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Should Spurs clinch victory today, they will leapfrog Sheffield United into the 7th spot. There's no way Jose would not want to play European football next season, so count on a victory tonight.

If you're punter, here's what the bookmakers are saying.

Bet Tip: Tottenham to win both halves @ 7/2 with bet365 – odds correct at time of writing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Sulele04:

I know, but lampard has to do better to keep him.
The way they persuaded cho at least they should have persuaded lamptey like that.
Not that we don't have credible leftbacks he would have been a massive backup to azpi and James

The guy knew what he wanted: a starting shirt.

And he knew James was Chelsea's golden boy for the RB role.

Its really painful he had to leave, he's got superb pace and strength, and his deliveries look good too.

I wish he was a LB instead.

And I wish Ian Maatsen would just blow 2 seconds like Lamptey did!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Neobulletzz:
James could actually run. His issue is just that he have a slow acceleration

Exactly. He's got pace, but he takes one too many strides to get into top gear.

He needs to shed a lil bit of weight this off season, and work seriously on his acceleration.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

The guy knew what he wanted: a starting shirt.

And he knew James was Chelsea's golden boy for the RB role.

Its really painful he had to leave, he's got superb pace and strength, and his deliveries look good too.

I wish he was a LB instead.

And I wish Ian Maatsen would just blow 2 seconds like Lamptey did!

I believe Ian Maatsen will come good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2020
nateevs:

I believe Ian Maatsen will come good.

I KNOW he will come good.

But let him blow fast biko

Same with Marc Guehi, the Centre Back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2020
BlueMann:

Exactly. He's got pace, but he takes one too many strides to get into top gear.

He needs to shed a lil bit of weight this off season, and work seriously on his acceleration.
His big body is responsible for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

The guy once said that English was not his first language. Maybe he was taught in Aramaic. grin

Na bold face illiterates full this Chelshit coven, just like in real life.. And dey pompous on top die.

Parade the ball out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why not march the ball out? Or at least frog jump it.

Haba Doc! Which kind insult be this?!

Be careful o, we have a mod as a fan here. Kirikiri na just few clicks away...

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2020
timbros:

Haba Doc! Which kind insult be this?!

Be careful o, we have a mod as a fan here. Kirikiri na just few clicks away...

cheesy

Abeg no vex. I no wan go Kirikiri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) (9239) (9240) (9241) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, andrewbaba44, Sitmr, Iyasele24(m), Realtord43, Niok, WhoDeyHause, Vischy, Menemonic, Caicedobets(m), Trevor012(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.