Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825115 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9345) (9346) (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
This is the problem. Everyone keeps trivializing this issue. Someone that admits he is bipolar and had a serious mental breakdown few years ago. Is it until you wake up one morning and hear Kanye killed Kim and their kids before commiting suicide before you people start taking these things seriously?

Shey na person wey dey naija wey still dey deal with Burahinomics wan go commit Kanye to Mental home?

Make Kanye family take his mental health serious and have him see a Shrink na

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Shey na person wey dey naija wey still dey deal with Burahinomics wan go commit Kanye to Mental home?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Ake going to city for 35m.

Ibime and Unlimited22, his time may not have passed afterall

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Typical African mentality. I only used Kanye as an example. Mental health is something that concerns everyone. The signs are always there but people may not pay attention or even choose to ignore it, then Bam! something bad happens.

No be only people for Yaba Left get mental issue. You don hear the saying "many are mad, few are roaming" before?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
eph12:
cool
Man like Ephraim grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
Typical African mentality. I only used Kanye as an example. Mental health is something that concerns everyone. The signs are always there but people may not pay attention or even choose to ignore it, then Bam! something bad happens.

No be only people for Yaba Left get mental issue. You don hear the saying "many are mad, few are roaming" before?

I really don't get the point are trying to make here. You talked about mental health not being taken serious and u referenced Kanye who claimed his wife tried having him committed to a mental home.( Which shows people around him actually take his mental health serious)

iamoyindamola on a lighter note says the obvious; "Kanye is Loco". Now u are saying he is trivializing the issue. Suggesting he's not doing enough to take the matter serious undecided

What I don't get is how will he, myself or any other person take Kanye's Mental health serious other than his wife/family had done by trying to get him see doctors who are experts in that kind of thing?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Ahh. I reject this small club mentality in Jesus name, amen.

We need Havertz for Pete's sakes.

Na crime if our bench make sense? We need top quality players to compete at the top na.

Make Una dey born again abeg
seconded nor mind dm

see man city bench..
abeg we need mor players

na crime if our bench make sense

sign him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Man like Ephraim grin
Let's meet tomorrow at Anfield. We get talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I really don't get the point are trying to make here. You talked about mental health not being taken serious and u referenced Kanye who claimed his wife tried having him committed to a mental home.( Which shows people around him actually take his mental health serious)

iamoyindamola on a lighter note says the obvious; "Kanye is Loco". Now u are saying his trivializing the issue. Suggesting he's not doing enough to take the matter serious kiss

What I don't get is how will he, myself or any other people take Kanye's Mental health serious other than his wife/family had done by trying to get him see doctors who are experts in that kind of thing?
For the umpteenth time, this is not about Kanye alone. I was talking about mental health generally. You are mixing up a lot of things here. Go and read my post again, this time slowly and then come back and say something relevant to the discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
eph12:

Let's meet tomorrow at Anfield. We get talk
Nah.

We can't meet. 3rd and 5th don't meet. tongue

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Ake going to city for 35m.

Ibime and Unlimited22, his time may not have passed afterall

Two left footed CBs?

Bournemouth need to collect that cash early before relegation so they can say no to people trying to pick their squad off on the cheap. I expect many teams will be going for David Brooks, Josh King, Jack Stacey, Lloyd Kelly and Ramsdale and trying to low-ball them. I wouldn't mind if Chelsea move for Kelly, Josh King and Ramsdale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
This is the problem. Everyone keeps trivializing this issue. Someone that admits he is bipolar and had a serious mental breakdown few years ago. Is it until you wake up one morning and hear Kanye killed Kim and their kids before commiting suicide before you people start taking these things seriously?
I don't get, do you want them to start treating him like a mad man then you come out with BLM again.
Because he's bipolar doesn't mean he doesn't know what's right or wrong, he came out last month saying he want to contest for president
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Nah.

You will know pain tomorrow cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I don't get, do you want them to start treating him like a mad man then you come out with BLM again.
Because he's bipolar doesn't mean he doesn't know what's right or wrong, he came out last month saying he want to contest for president
No one is saying Kanye should be locked up in a insane asylum but the man clearly has some issues. The problem is everyone is quick to associate his outbursts and rants as part of his image as a controversial figure, rather than a symptom of something more serious. Some people actually think he is using this to garner publicity for his upcoming album.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Nah.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
No one is saying Kanye should be locked up in a insane asylum but the man clearly has some issues. The problem is everyone is quick to associate his outbursts and rants as part of his image as a controversial figure rather than a symptom of something more serious. Some people actually think he is using this to garner publicity for his upcoming album.
But that's what he is
Kanye is controversial, I think Kim was able to contain him alot because his controversies reduced alot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

But that's what he is
Kanye is controversial, I think Kim was able to contain him alot because his controversies reduced alot.
Kanye used to be worse. I agree Kim contained his excesses. Before Kim came along, it was his late mom Donda that kept him in check. But after that woman died, Kanye went bonkers.

He is a controversial figure all right. But this right now is different from any acts of pettiness or bragadaccio or the ignorance on black history he's shown before. This man is broken on the inside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibime:

Two left footed CBs?

Bournemouth need to collect that cash early before relegation so they can say no to people trying to pick their squad off on the cheap. I expect many teams will be going for David Brooks, Josh King, Jack Stacey, Lloyd Kelly and Ramsdale and trying to low-ball them. I wouldn't mind if Chelsea move for Kelly, Josh King and Ramsdale.

I like brooks a lot myself having watched him play several times in the championship.

Josh king might be a bit too injury prone for me.

Can't argue with Ramsdale either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
Kanye used to be worse. I agree Kim contained his excesses. Before Kim came along, it was his late mom Donda that kept him in check. But after that woman died, Kanye went bonkers.

He is a controversial figure all right. But this right now is different from any acts of pettiness or bragadaccio or the ignorance on black history he's shown before. This man is broken on the inside.
Do you think this guy can be healed up totally? Seems like there's just so much you can do in managing his excesses within a period before he loses it again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Who is your Chelsea player of the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
handelex:
Do you think this guy can be healed up totally? Seems like there's just so much you can do in managing his excesses within a period before he loses it again.
It's a battle he has to keep fighting and he needs all the help he can get.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amoto94:
kovacic top baller.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibime:
I would have kept Pasalic over Barkley but that ship has sailed.

Guys are being harsh on RLC sha. It's not that easy to come back from 1 full year injury just like that. You can't judge him on this season. Also recall he missed the latter half of his loan at Palace with back problem which was just clearing up halfway through Sarris tenure, so he only really played half a season under Sarri at full fitness.

Havertz is a good buy though. If we can complement him with a GK, LB and CB, we should be good to go. We have enough deadwood to sell to afford all of them. We can buy decent ones in all those positions for £25m-£30m average which selling Emerson, Bakayoko, Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta, Jorginho, Chris, Batsman, Barkley and even Tammy etc should be able to get us. So far we are still spending Hazard, Morata, Boga and Pasalic money. I still need another fast striker with good hold up play though. Both Giroud and Werner limit your tactical options. With Giroud you can't play fast counterattack or efficient high pressing. With Werner, you can't play long balls when under pressure. We still need a striker with both qualities.
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
It's a battle he has to keep fighting and he needs all the help he can get.
I hope so but that help becomes a bit problematic when he's antagonizing those trying to help him, saying stuffs like they wanna lock him up by force etc...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
handelex:
I hope so but that help becomes a bit problematic when he's antagonizing those trying to help him, saying stuffs like they wanna lock him up by force etc...
Exactly he needs external help not family members they can only do a little by giving him attention.
The guy is avoiding external help imagine he said Kim wanted to lock him up with a doctor grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I like brooks a lot myself having watched him play several times in the championship.

Josh king might be a bit too injury prone for me.

Can't argue with Ramsdale either

I'd go for Brooks myself but we have too many in his positions.

Yeah, King injuries recently are a concern but they seem to be minor strains every few weeks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibime:

Two left footed CBs?

With all the fringe players we have already you still want more, when we are even looking for a way to offload them.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
hensben:
With all the fringe players we have you still want more, when we are even looking for a way to offload them.

Do you have a backup keeper you can trust? That's why I picked Ramsdale

Do you have backup LB that can play CB and could conceivably actually even start at CB over our current CB options. That's why I picked Lloyd Kelly.

Do you have a striker with decent hold up play and also pace to go in behind. But one who you can also push to the wing should Werner make no9 his own? All for under £20m? That's why I picked Josh King.

I didn't just randomly pick these names. David Brooks is the best player there, but I didn't pick him because we already have enough LW and CAMs.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amoto94:
Kova or Azpi.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amoto94:

Willian, then Kovacic or Azpi. Would go for Pulisic if he wasn't injured for a long spell.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
handelex:
Yeah. I really hope he get his shiit together. Nigga is one of my favorite artistes of all time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibime:

Do you have a backup keeper you can trust? That's why I picked Ramsdale

Do you have backup LB that can play CB and could conceivably actually even start at CB over our current CB options. That's why I picked Lloyd Kelly.

Do you have a striker with decent hold up play and also pace to go in behind. But one who you can also push to the wing should Werner make no9 his own? All for under £20m? That's why I picked Josh King.

I didn't just randomly pick these names. David Brooks is the best player there, but I didn't pick him because we already have enough LW and CAMs.
I understand we have to strengthen those positions but not with those aforementioned players haba. Those guys can’t do jack in a big club like Chelsea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9345) (9346) (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.