Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (71606 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
NC meets at millenium park, abuja on d 28th of july. Phiozzy pls throw more light on d meeting arrangements. Lasgidi, happen dy wetin?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
NC meets at millenium park, abuja on d 28th of july. Phiozzy pls throw more light on d meeting arrangements. Lasgidi, happen dy wetin? South south, i knw u guys r up 2 sumtin. Kudos 2 us. YAN me plenty tori
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Laughss... It's all good, and we are really moving forward.
Once again, the North Central Zonal meeting would be taking place right in the city of Abuja, at the Millenium Park on the 28th of July. Time: 11am-1pm... The National Co-ordinator, Dailynews, being represented by the South-East Co-ordinator, Emyo, would be giving a speech on the plans, and the way forward for this great association among other things. 'You can't fit just miss it'! Please NC members should endeavour to be present, no matter how busy.....
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
By the way, where oga Dailynews and wetin dey sup wt lasgidi and the 9ja deltans?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=13pt]What's the sacarsm here again? I said "Good, now clap for yourselves" how on God's green earth does that sound sacarstic? I meant what I wrote. When someone tells you to clap for yourself, it means you Well Done. So pls NO TURN ME TO BLACK SHEEP HERE, ABI KILO FOSHI?

Clap for yourselfs again. I know you go YANN me more.
[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2012
Phiozy: Laughss... It's all good, and we are really moving forward.
Once again, the North Central Zonal meeting would be taking place right in the city of Abuja, at the Millenium Park on the 28th of July. Time: 11am-1pm... The National Co-ordinator, Dailynews, being represented by the South-East Co-ordinator, Emyo, would be giving a speech on the plans, and the way forward for this great association among other things. 'You can't fit just miss it'! Please NC members should endeavour to be present, no matter how busy.....
Loving this...keep the light burning no matter what...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Hm. We go d YAN the tory d go. Carry-go Abuja cum dis saturday, nark nark the tory the go. U all saw what happend in enugu, not all YANS are on nairaland, so let me not b bothered at all, phiozy and dailynews, u guys should make use of sms and cals now. Let yan tory to 9ja.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2012
Remainder:-important discussion on 2go 2day 4 south south members by 7pm prompt.u cn add efegenio on 2go,d 1st co ordinator....he's back
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Diamondwriter: Remainder:-important discussion on 2go 2day 4 south south members by 7pm prompt.u cn add efegenio on 2go,d 1st co ordinator....he's back
good work. I just accepted him on 2go. Yan we here what we expect 4rm d s.s 2go meeting tonight?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Emyo: good work. I just accepted him on 2go. Yan we here what we expect 4rm d s.s 2go meeting tonight?
2day we are xpectd to finalize decisnx as regards the zonal meetin and all oda issues.....
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
collins123: [size=13pt]What's the sacarsm here again? I said "Good, now clap for yourselves" how on God's green earth does that sound sacarstic? I meant what I wrote. When someone tells you to clap for yourself, it means you Well Done. So pls NO TURN ME TO BLACK SHEEP HERE, ABI KILO FOSHI?

Clap for yourselfs again. I know you go YANN me more.
[/size]
Mr. Collins........
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Dubemkelly(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
ABJ nd Lasgidi on same day? Stil wa8tng 4 Dailynews 2 get us word,hope finx r still as planned...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dubemkelly: ABJ nd Lasgidi on same day? Stil wa8tng 4 Dailynews 2 get us word,hope finx r still as planned...
dailynews....sure. Finx r still as planned.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Uniquexty: Mr. Collins........

Yes, Dame Uniquexty, when is the party starting @ lagos?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
collins123:

Yes, Dame Uniquexty, when is the party starting @ lagos?
28th of july. I wish i'l be there so i can c YOU.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
South-East did so wonderfully, I was there & I was so proud of: emyo, uniquexty, peaceworld, yinka, raph, chioma, etc...pls southwest what are u guys up to? If you are attending the southwest meeting come this saturday, pls indicate here so we can know on time pls. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
DailyNews: South-East did so wonderfully, I was there & I was so proud of: emyo, uniquexty, peaceworld, yinka, raph, chioma, etc...pls southwest what are u guys up to? If you are attending the southwest meeting come this saturday, pls indicate here so we can know on time pls. Thanks.
never b discouraged by d response. Many of dem are nt registered on N.L. @dailynews pls i nid ur help.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
I think we kinda had a breakthrough.Details coming up soon.meanwhile we stl await that minute
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2012
Diamondwriter: I think we kinda had a breakthrough.Details coming up soon.meanwhile we stl await that minute
NE Zonal Coord, please get to your secretory about the minute of our meeting, Emyo...she's got just today and tomorrow to paste it here...link her to NL, please...the other zones need to know what was discussed in that meeting before 28th....very very important...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2012
DailyNews we need to update the picture on our Facebook Page...still can't get into the page as an admin...don't think the details you gave me worked...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Peaceworld:
NE Zonal Coord, please get to your secretory about the minute of our meeting, Emyo...she's got just today and tomorrow to paste it here...link her to NL, please...the other zones need to know what was discussed in that meeting before 28th....very very important...
SE secretary is nw on Nl. She'l b onlyn soon.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2012
Uniquexty: SE secretary is nw on Nl. She'l b onlyn soon.
Meant SE not NE...Unique, hope Chioma will post the minute of our meeting here today? Very importnt dt she does...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by thiscounts(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2012
I think other zones should g
o wt d copy of d constitution,and many other broad range of issues discussed earlier on,on this thread to be delibrated on at their meetings.SE birthed us wt YAN,other Zones have to agree to or disagree wt or come up with much more better acronyms if there is any.And as SUNICAL has pointed out I believe we shouldnt av our hope too high that we are coming wt manuscripts to b submitted and with immediate effect have it published,to me writers are born and as well trained about what Literature is all about,this we shall roll out syllabus to address when we fully kick start dis project.Monetary contributions and what have u shall pop in their heads when it becomes necessary,nobody will force dat on anybody but d pellucid horizon of the project shall.And decisions shall always be democratic.I imploy d members to be creative in their suggestions because this project shall b what we make it and everybody counts.Avoid throwing tantrums on this thread because some dont longer roll tires but ride on wheels.Wishing u all fruitful delibrations on saturday.North Central wont b left out.Cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
thiscounts: I think other zones should g
o wt d copy of d constitution,and many other broad range of issues discussed earlier on,on this thread to be delibrated on at their meetings.SE birthed us wt YAN,other Zones have to agree to or disagree wt or come up with much more better acronyms if there is any.And as SUNICAL has pointed out I believe we shouldnt av our hope too high that we are coming wt manuscripts to b submitted and with immediate effect have it published,to me writers are born and as well trained about what Literature is all about,this we shall roll out syllabus to address when we fully kick start dis project.Monetary contributions and what have u shall pop in their heads when it becomes necessary,nobody will force dat on anybody but d pellucid horizon of the project shall.And decisions shall always be democratic.I imploy d members to be creative in their suggestions because this project shall b what we make it and everybody counts.Avoid throwing tantrums on this thread because some dont longer roll tires but ride on wheels.Wishing u all fruitful delibrations on saturday.North Central wont b left out.Cheers!
good to c u. Noted. Again, 4 the name...go ahead, if u ve better 1s it wil b appreciated.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
thiscounts: I think other zones should g
good to c u. Noted. Again, 4 the name...go ahead, if u ve better 1s it wil b appreciated.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by thiscounts(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2012
@Emyo,please help wt d link or send d constitution to my email.Thanks
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins125: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
I agree wit thiscounts. We've al bin following d thread, nd we all knw d important issues at stake. Sunical have already outlined d important points of discussion. Zonal leaders, I'l plead ur indulgence 2 try nd download d draft constitutn so dat it wil be critically analyzed by d members. Waiting 4 d SE minutes might delay u guys nd it could also influence ur decisions. We all have our plans nd proposals 4 d club, bring it up nd it wil be deliberated on. I wish u all d best of luck in ur various zonal meetings.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hope we get the SE minutes by tomorrow so that Saturday's meetings would be sequels of what was discussed on the 21st. I should attend the SW meeting, hopefully. But the minutes of SE meeting should be posted by tomorrow. I hope Chioma isn't having some difficulty posting it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply)

AZEME : A Campus Crime Story / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.