Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (48416 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by inspirizu(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Don't. Put sentient into dis issue at all, am a Dbanj fan, seeing everytin they said about Dbanj online I wasn't happy....... Bur nw dat he has granted his interview we can now see dat Dbanj is claiming 50% ownership of MoHit, and also he is d financial back bone, he manages since he said he is d business man, he hustle sodat ppl will invest while Don jassy is very quite nd just mix d beat, he still even respect Don baba jay upon d whole he is arrogant.

I tink Don Jassy is just beefing his success

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
The part where he mentioned previa na true ( i could remember when he first came to Nigeria 2005 SkiBanj Rocks on [previa} hmmn! i am changing my perspective toward him that everything in this article is true .
God bless DonJay God Bless DbanJ God bless BandieJay
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by tuasefemi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ve always knwn ds.....D'banj was trying 2 publicise Don Jazzy.......now we knw hu d real Don is......I LOVE D'banj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
abeg who read this story finish make him summarize am 4 me...*yawnz*
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta: abeg who read this story finish make him summarize am 4 me...*yawnz*

Olodo. . .no wonder you never made it passed high school.Lazy SOB tongue cheesy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by cashmentor(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
D'banj calls Jazzy brother? Now that's a sign of Love and Respect! D'banj calls his crew "my Boys" now that's not too professional! D'banj Dreams big and seem overly ambitious- jazzy is scared, felt lost in all of this, thinks it's all about D'banj and prefers to remain a local champion....low self esteem and fear of the Unknown sidelined Jazzy out of a very tall ambition!
Looking back now, i remembered what Genevive said about D'banj "he has a Good Heart" i kinda agree now! I mean, no sane man would pick up a promising talent, polish it up, fund the game, bring in all the money, ads and deals. and yet; remain loyal to the Core, never disrespecting or belitling Jazzy even when he could! D'banj is a true Biz man, i might not be a true fan, buh, i respect his Biz sense: to raise Jazzy's profile, at the expense of his! And as a great man said
" Great Spirits Have Often Encoutered Violent Oposition From Mediocre Minds" Albert Einstein
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by fubbyy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
I took my time and read thE long story,its true that D'banj is arrogant and so concious of his success but there are truths in what he's saying, my advice to jazzy is to move on,as a good producer who has achieved fame,he can keep his ears on the street just like dre and pick some talented artists and nuture them to something,he's even at a bigger advantage than D'banj because kanye will kick him when he realise his mistakes

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
wow...just finished d interview....if all those words are true and it actually came from dbanj....men i think he rocks.......this is a very big dream men.....i just dont know that we have selfless like people around..... dbanj for president
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Olodo. . .no wonder you never made it passed high school.Lazy SOB tongue cheesy
fcuktard mutherfcuker....go get an oil and screw urslf dumass
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
cashmentor: D'banj calls Jazzy brother? Now that's a sign of Love and Respect! D'banj calls his crew "my Boys" now that's not too professional! D'banj Dreams big and seem overly ambitious- jazzy is scared, felt lost in all of this, thinks it's all about D'banj and prefers to remain a local champion....low self esteem and fear of the Unknown sidelined Jazzy out of a very tall ambition!
Looking back now, i remembered what Genevive said about D'banj "he has a Good Heart" i kinda agree now! I mean, no sane man would pick up a promising talent, polish it up, fund the game, bring in all the money, ads and deals. and yet; remain loyal to the Core, never disrespecting or belitling Jazzy even when he could! D'banj is a true Biz man, i might not be a true fan, buh, i respect his Biz sense: to raise Jazzy's profile, at the expense of his! Just that " Great Spirits Have Often Encoutered Violent Oposition From Mediocre Minds" Albert Einstein
i like ur comment ....+2mill
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.I think this is an eye opener. tongue cheesy

guy thats not nikita version.....know the truth and it will put you into another bondage
lets wait for don jazzy interview
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
love4ual: this guy is making a generational sacrifice............if u live in the states or europe u will understand this..........it is only africa that has been sidelined..............the white man hates africa like helll......if not for oil the would have destroyed africa.....

until people like d'banj stands up and tell them that africans are not that evil......that there is a huge market in africa.....they would never give africa a chance...................south africa is the only country the americans and europeans know and love.....

nobody has taking the risk....this is not the issue of d'banj or don jazzy.......d'banj want to change things even if he has to risk his carrier..................

this is not an issue of PR.........WATCH HIS INTERVIEW ON MTV LAST YEAR......HE HAS CONSISTENTLY SAID IT THAT AFRICA HAS BEEN ALWAYS SIDELINED...........ASIAN MUSICIANS, EUROPEANS, LATINO'S AND THOSE MUSICIANS FROM THE CARRIBEANS ARE ALL GIVEN A CHANCE HERE IN THE STATES...............BUT ONCE IT COMES TO AN AFRICAN....HATRED COMES....

how i wish people could see that sad
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by coogar: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
if this interview d'banj granted is the truth then don jazzie has no foresight.
he's afraid to take it to the next level cos he's afraid to take risks.
i want to know don jazzie's educational background, i am not sure he went through college.

having def jam in africa would pave way for upstarts in nigeria and africa as a whole.
yes, they would make money signing talents but the relationship would be symbiotic.
with def jam africa, nigerian stars would be under the same umbrella as def jam music.

def jam artistes would do duets with our local stars and in no time, naija boys would
perform at the grammys. why is don jazzie so afraid to take it to the next level? why
is he resting his laurels? to be a local champion or he's scared of their potentials?

i can't wait to hear don jazzie's version of this story.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
love4ual: this guy is making a generational sacrifice............if u live in the states or europe u will understand this..........it is only africa that has been sidelined..............the white man hates africa like helll......if not for oil the would have destroyed africa.....

until people like d'banj stands up and tell them that africans are not that evil......that there is a huge market in africa.....they would never give africa a chance...................south africa is the only country the americans and europeans know and love.....

nobody has taking the risk....this is not the issue of d'banj or don jazzy.......d'banj want to change things even if he has to risk his carrier..................

this is not an issue of PR.........WATCH HIS INTERVIEW ON MTV LAST YEAR......HE HAS CONSISTENTLY SAID IT THAT AFRICA HAS BEEN ALWAYS SIDELINED...........ASIAN MUSICIANS, EUROPEANS, LATINO'S AND THOSE MUSICIANS FROM THE CARRIBEANS ARE ALL GIVEN A CHANCE HERE IN THE STATES...............BUT ONCE IT COMES TO AN AFRICAN....HATRED COMES...

TRU YANSH YAN
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by CyberG: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
It's sad that this generation is too LAZY and mentally discombobulated to READ, hence they are SO STUPIDE! Just see grown-ass old men and women complaining this short post is too long? Won't you be a BIG hypocrite sending your kids to school and chastising them if they don't get good grades while you their parent is a mega, mentally-lazy ten kobo?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by August21(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
jerrywool: [size=38pt]I remember MAJEK FASHEK. cry[/size]

Hahahahahahahahahaha...u mean majekodunmi fasheke? Dat guy wuz neva big my guy...he wuz just dere. Dbanj needs naija's support. Frm d foregoin it is obvious dat maybe don jazzy feels insecure abt goin in2 d big league...I'll Tell Don jazzy dis : "Son, don't be afraid! With God Conquering d world is possible!"....August21
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by scorpio1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
D'Banj is nothing without Don Jazzy..anytime anyday...he took it way too far this time and has made a heavy error in judgement..let's watch and see!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
scorpio1: D'Banj is nothing without Don Jazzy..anytime anyday...he took it way too far this time and has made a heavy error in judgement..let's watch and see!

guy read d post before you rant

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by fubbyy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2012
The problem I have with people is this their hasty conclusion,that D'banj said don jazzy was scared,how do we know its true? You people have started slandering don jazzy already,tomorrow if don jazzy said his own all of you will change,all I know is that anybody can say anything,the truth I found in D'banj's statement is that the guy has a big dream for real not running don jazzy down,the guy is still arogant for all I know,mentionig cars he has bought is out of point and so egoish,itS funny he now calls jazzy not don jazzy anymore

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta: wow...just finished d interview....if all those words are true and it actually came from dbanj....men i think he rocks.......this is a very big dream men.....i just dont know that we have selfless like people around..... dbanj for president

So you actually got brains yet you were tripping like a lost soul ? Very impatient buffon. cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by zugoboss(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Gone through the story & I'm quite sure this was a write-up from a publicist,with some info from Dbanj. In just a matter of few years we shall know the whole truth & shall see who has the talent. Its obvious Don jazzy can fit easily into any genre of music production wise,Wande Coal is a real talent can measure up to other international RnB stars,check out his new single private trips. But D'banj,he doesn't rap,he's not into RnB but a great entertainer,has a good stage presence & the reason why the partnership with Don jazzy was a perfect match made in heaven,Don J performs the magic at the background & D'banj presents it to the world. Only time will tell. They're few Nigerians that can break into the American market giving the right oppurtunity, IMHO namely; Tuface(RnB),Vector(Rap),Wande Coal(RnB),Darey(RnB),Naeto(Rap),Eldee(Rap).......... Cant imagine someone like 9ice being signed to Interscope records or Grand hustle doing a collabo with Eminem or T.I in fuji or what?
Don Jazzy picking up the pieces & bringing smash hits? I'm very positive & quite sure of that.
D'banj doing the same? Not too sure but I really really want him to succeed & I pray for him as my fellow country man,he has a great style,good charisma & he's charming.
All I can say its lets keep our finger crossed! Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Caporegime(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]as a man thinks in his heart so it is for him, no man is another man's god. Men are only limited by their thots......

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
i wish dbanj all d best as he is trying to write his name in gold.....and i dont think having a a big dream is a crime...i hope other tribalist in here will do something for there country one day instead of there tribe..... cos the world will recognize you and your country ...not you and your tribe.... wole soyinka, chinua achebe etc are well reconized as nigerians not as igbo or yoruba ..they wrote their names in gold

My fellow Countrymen, ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what can you do for your country." JOHn F kennedy

shalom
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So you actually got brains yet you were tripping like a lost soul ? Very impatient buffon. cheesy cheesy

guy i dont have your time ...go and eat sh!t abeg...park well jor
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
fubbyy: The problem I have with people is this their hasty conclusion,that D'banj said don jazzy was scared,how do we know its true? You people have started slandering don jazzy already,tomorrow if don jazzy said his own all of you will change,all I know is that anybody can say anything,the truth I found in D'banj's statement is that the guy has a big dream for real not running don jazzy down,the guy is still arogant for all I know,mentionig cars he has bought is out of point and so egoish,itS funny he now calls jazzy not don jazzy anymore

what is slandering ? cheesy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by icez: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
Waiting for Don Jazzy's story.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
After reading this interview, i know that after a while. Wande will go and pitch his tent with dbanj. If you are into entertainment bizness in Nigeria you should know how it is.
1. Money will always cause problem
2. If one artist is moving higher than the rest. It's a problem
3. At backstages, some Artiste even insult themselves before they come on stage. Some even mock themselves.

Infact some even try to tip the sound engineer to spoil your sound while you are performing on stage. And with bad sound, you can't really perform very well. The audience will term you as wack. And once that happens your reputation decreases and it affects your money.

When all this rubbish came out, i was like whoa! Cuz i met dbanj & ikechukwu in a studio last year. And he didn't act asceive he's a tin god. I hope dbanj's critics read this story. Especially the part of don baba j having access to their email address and social network accounts. Lastly, i believe don baba j is seeing dbanj as being the person calling the shots and he doesn't want it anymore. I also think don baba wants to remain stagnant. But if you ask me to look at it from the perspective of an Entertainer. I would say, it's a game plan. 9ice did it, it worked. Controversies, sells music.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
9jadelta:

guy i dont have your time ...go and eat sh!t abeg...park well jor

I'm sure you wont want me to quote your intial lackadaisical posts that did not only show how lazy you are but also displayed your hypocrisy and inaccurate conclusion.Silly asshole that didnt want to read the article;complaining it was too long and needed someone to summarize for him is now bootlicking dbanj now ? So much to say a boy with dull brain and low esteem.I give up on you twerp. cheesy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by olawahle: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
i just wish you best of look.am proud of you d'banj the koko master you will survi inshalahi
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
So D Banj is older than Don Jazzy? Unbelievable!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by oiseworld: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
D'bang the voice of a businessman, a man who knows where he's going and how to get there.
Donjazz, the guy who knows music.
I wish them well and i pray enough grace for d'banj.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by sweetcocoa(f): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nna eh na wa o,please what's the biggy in attaching "don" to the name "jazzy"? For all we know "jazzy" could be what dbanj calls him as per brothers level.

I hardly call him don jazzy sef,"jazzy" sounds much easier. People sha,una can sabi find faults in what another person does,may God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / Richard Mofe-damijo Recreates Picture With Wife's Sister 20 Years After / Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.