Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (48413 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by love4ual: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2012
WE CAN SEE WHAT D'BANJ RESUME LOOKS LIKE,

- BEST AFRICAN ACT MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS

- $500 GLOBACOM DEAL

-KOKO WATER AND KOKO MOBILE

-SAMSUNG DEAL

-INTERVIEWS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT

-N20 MILLION ENDORSEMENT DEAL

- GOOD MUSIC/DEF JAM

- TO PERFORM ON THE OLYMPIC PRE SHOW LONDON

I BELIEVE THAT THIS GUYS IS UP TO SOMETHING BIG..........BOTH DON JAZZY AND D'BANJ WOULD MAKE IT BIG WITH OR WITHOUT THE SPLIT
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by 9ja4eva: 3:29am On Apr 24, 2012
D'banj still sounds arrogant to me sorry. Why is he the one giving press releases? There is something he is hiding obviously.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by CyberG: 5:01am On Apr 24, 2012
It's the same old story: Most posters SIMPLY take the position of whoever is from their TRIBE!? How can this country progress with people who think like this?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by oobim(m): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2012
SOMe people sha!always fast to join d moving train,without thinking.IF ds interview is true,how did jazzy betray dbanj?If he decided to stay back and continue 2conquer d african market,how is it a crime?LIKE Seriously,who wan listen to dbanj 4USA?most africans dnt even knw hs songs.DBANJ,ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF U TOOK DS STEP AT 'D RIGHT TIME'!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So what's the big deal if he's arrogant ? tongue

I do loggerhead!people do, we all should do, if he thinks he's head he can't then be the complete entertainer he professes..... Bitch
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:

I do loggerhead!people do, we all should do, if he thinks he's head he can't then be the complete entertainer he professes..... Bitch
Oh Bleep* me ! How does his arrogancy affects you ?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by igboboy1(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2012
cheesy even bluethooth can attest that i am the most untribalized nigerian...

eff don jazzy efulefu ntoi, nmeh...

D'banj is the ish....go KO-KO go KO-KO go..some say he can't sing, some say he has no talent, who cares? d guy dey make money, dey perform shows yet you unemployed agberos are making noise..Chineke flog una ..

mensah in ghanan
frekay in liberia
DiBela in S.Africa

Osi na nwata buru oganya 1 of the whole Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by olainfinity(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2012
inspirizu: Don't. Put sentient into dis issue at all, am a Dbanj fan, seeing everytin they said about Dbanj online I wasn't happy....... Bur nw dat he has granted his interview we can now see dat Dbanj is claiming 50% ownership of MoHit, and also he is d financial back bone, he manages since he said he is d business man, he hustle sodat ppl will invest while Don jassy is very quite nd just mix d beat, he still even respect Don baba jay upon d whole he is arrogant.

I tink Don Jassy is just beefing his success
y putting don again,call him jassy jor
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Reptyle(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2012
scorpio1: D'Banj is nothing without Don Jazzy..anytime anyday...he took it way too far this time and has made a heavy error in judgement..let's watch and see!

Na dere make you siddon dey look make bus leave you go...
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Ignatio(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2012
From what I've read Don Jazzy is the bad guy here.
By the way D'banj dey smoke o.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by eherbal(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2012
Ejiné: The boy still sounds arrogant as hell. Scrolling down that long interview, all I could see coming from the chap was "I bought this, I bought that, I bought a car for the manager of Dansa, and everybody knows him now because I bought him the car, I bought myself an Aston Martin".
Honestly, I could give a flying phuck about Mo'Hits and the noise pollutants they call songs.

Phaser set to "Don't care" at the moment.
hater!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ucheike: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2012
love4ual: 9jadelta................bandlejay.....i hear u guys...

honestly i knew how bad i felt here in the states seeing how this americans and europeans view africa.........they will never want to give africans a chance till thy kingdom come if we just sit by........i had to show quality nigerian movies to about 120 students to let them know that we should not be seen as dumbs.....i had to go as far as becoming the best student of my department to prove a point........

HAVE YOU ASKED URSELF WHY ASA'S CONCERT IN THE STATES WAS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT...(LESS THAN 70 PEOPLE IN THE HALL)......NNEKA'S PROMOTIONAL TOUR WAS JUST CRAP.....(LESS THAN 30 PEOPLE IN THE HALL...(EXCEPT ON LETHERMAN SHOW,.....U CAN GOOGLE ALL OF THAT).........THEY MAY HAVE HAD SOME CROWD IN EUROPE BUT HAS NEVER BEEN ACCEPTED IN THE STATES........

FAZE, FLAVOUR, EGWEIPAPA 1 OF BAYELSA, 2FACE, ALL HAD LESS THAN 150 PEOPLE IN THEIR TOURS HERE IN TEXAS AND THE REST OF THE STATES.....MAINLY NIGERIANS ANYWAY.............

SO FAR ONLY P-SQUARE HAS HAD A SUCCESSFUL TOUR IN THE STATES......WITH A SOLD OUT CROWD OF ABOUT 5,000 IN EACH OF THE 5 CITIES THEY PERFORMED.........MAINLY IN CITIES WHERE THEY HAVE MANY AFRICANS.....P-SQUARE SUCCEEDED COS AFRICANS AND NOT JUST NIGERIANS LOVE THEM......AND THEY HAVE SOLIDIFIED THEIR AFRICAN FAN BASE OVER THE YRS........

D'BANJ CONCERT IN NEW YORK HAD JUST ABOUT 300 PEOPLE IN THE HALL....

ODINARILY GUYS WOULD IT BE EASY TO CONTROL A HUGE STAR LIKE D;BANJ...BUT HOWEVER.....WHOEVER IS AT FAULT DO NOT MATTER.............

MY WORD FOR EVERY AFRICAN YOUTH WHO IS FEELING THE PAIN OF OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IS TO DREAM AS BIG AS YOU CAN...........AGAIN WATCH D;BANJ ON BET LAST YR AND MTV...................HE WANTS TO CHANGE THE GAME.........AND WITH KANYE THIS IS POSSIBLE.............B4 KANYE WILL DUMP HIM, HE WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED HIS DREAM FOR AFRICA......................

I KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU GUYS MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS,..........NIJA MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER THAN WHAT THIS AMERICAN ARTISTS COME UP WITH THIS DAYS..........

AFRICA NEEDS THIS WORLD STAGE OPPORTUNITY.......IF DEF JAM COMES TO AFRICA.......NIJA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WOULD EXPLODE LIKE A BOMB...

D'BANJ----GOOD MUSIC
WIZ KID-----KONVICT

WHO KNOWS WHO IS NEXT...........

You're a fool, do you think that Russel Simmons cares about African artists? They won't earn him much, these artists are rich because of political connections not talent
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by kaze4blues(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2012
Dbanj 'll 4eva b ma man anytim. So ride on nd neva mind d haterz
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Ignatio(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2012
cashmentor: D'banj calls Jazzy brother? Now that's a sign of Love and Respect! D'banj calls his crew "my Boys" now that's not too professional! D'banj Dreams big and seem overly ambitious- jazzy is scared, felt lost in all of this, thinks it's all about D'banj and prefers to remain a local champion....low self esteem and fear of the Unknown sidelined Jazzy out of a very tall ambition!
Looking back now, i remembered what Genevive said about D'banj "he has a Good Heart" i kinda agree now! I mean, no sane man would pick up a promising talent, polish it up, fund the game, bring in all the money, ads and deals. and yet; remain loyal to the Core, never disrespecting or belitling Jazzy even when he could! D'banj is a true Biz man, i might not be a true fan, buh, i respect his Biz sense: to raise Jazzy's profile, at the expense of his! And as a great man said
" Great Spirits Have Often Encoutered Violent Oposition From Mediocre Minds" Albert Einstein

Why won't he call them boys when they crash cars and he buys new ones for them?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2012
CyberG: It's the same old story: Most posters SIMPLY take the position of whoever is from their TRIBE!? How can this country progress with people who think like this?

My Biggest concern ...i tell you...most of em are still kids anyway i dont blame em....all is tribal war
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by basher(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2012
pckid: He’s on his sixth cigarette kpoli, and thinks the room is stuffy, even though no one complains. So he opens the sliding glass for ventilation.
grin
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2012
igbo boy: cheesy even bluethooth can attest that i am the most untribalized nigerian...

eff don jazzy efulefu ntoi, nmeh...

D'banj is the ish....go KO-KO go KO-KO go..some say he can't sing, some say he has no talent, who cares? d guy dey make money, dey perform shows yet you unemployed agberos are making noise..Chineke flog una ..

mensah in ghanan
frekay in liberia
DiBela in S.Africa

Osi na nwata buru oganya 1 of the whole Nigeria...

gbam ... i will be following your post from today on to comfirm your assetion
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2012
jerrywool: [size=38pt]I remember MAJEK FASHEK. cry[/size]

[size=38pt]OSADEBE[/size] On ma Mind! sad
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2012
ucheike:

You're a fool, do you think that Russel Simmons cares about African artists? They won't earn him much, these artists are rich because of political connections not talent

PSIII* inferiority complex....shuuuuuuuo see mentality ooo.....i wonder if u will ever be so great with this kinda backward mentality...*no offense* people are out there tryna be great and make something for Africa as a whole u are there trying to bring them down nawa...

no wonder people says there are to many dream killers in Africa...this dude is good example
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by mikron(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2012
this guy calld Dbanj sucks. Too arrogant. Na only him buy aston martin? Haba! Pride
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2012
I can not be cowed by this cow tongue, D’Pant is a fool, how could he claim to ve bought cars for Don Jazzy when the ownership of Mohits is split 50-50 between them? What does Don Jazzy do with his own money then? Claptrap!!!

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by starbasi(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2012
Dbanj + kanye west + jay z - don jazz = ILLUMINATTI in nigeria,africa. Watch out
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by jessMena(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2012
D'banj is older dan Don Jazzy but yet respected him like d don,so now dey r all against him 4 wanting 2 upgrade?dey shud remain in 9ja n not upgrade while d'banj is busy selling in USA...abeg I'm taking sides wiv d'banj because his brothers abandoned him...
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by davades(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2012
playboy19:

@Bolded, did you even read the interview atall? Kanye, kick him out? Are you serious? What they have now is a Joint-Venture (if you don't what that means, then look it up on google), and it'll always be a win-win partnership for either side. And if i take my time to break down the whole possible scenarios of the whole contract to you, then you'd see that Don Jazzy is freaking loosing out for God sake (Hey, remember who brought Guinness Stout, Indomie, Nestle, B.A.T ...et al to Nigeria?). If you don't believe me, read about Jimmy Irvin and Inter-scope Record.

Have you have ever bought a N1m car FOR YOURSELF before? I can authoritatively answer NO on your behalf. Cos you if you have, you would know the feelings that comes with spending a whole million naira buying a car for yourself. That being said, let's talk about how many cars he said he bought (majority of which are for his label boys and some ingrate car-crashing idiiots). I can tell you all those cars he claimed he bought (if true) would have set him back with nothing less than a 150 million naira (that's a lot, you'd agree). That includes the 2 Bentleys, the Aston and the 6 Ranges.

Now here is my question to you young man, if you are ever given the chance in life to be in his shoes, spending that much on cars (most of which are not being driven by you), how would you honestly feel/act?

He who doesn't believe D'banj bought †ђξ cars should ©º♏Є to Philly And Mools @ Opebi via Sheraton link ƒσя confirmation,a friend of mine works there And he told me this ƒσя long which I dunno believe until I read his interview...contact me ƒσя more infos grin
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by chievo: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2012
jerrywool: [size=38pt]I remember MAJEK FASHEK. cry[/size]
... Thank you oh. Dis 1 wey he don smoke more dan 6 cigretes b4 interview go finish.. hmnn fear dey oh.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by merengue: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2012
So D'Banj is now the Jesus Christ of the Nigerian Music Industry, its knight in shining armour? I laugh in Gaelic.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Singing Damiduro chorus by Davido :

E ma dami duro,Emi omo baba nawo.
A ni won fe damiduro,e wo won fe ba mi na owo.

grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

Rewind please !
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2012
9jadelta:

My Biggest concern ...i tell you...most of em are still kids anyway i dont blame em....all is tribal war

This is fu*cking hysteric old man. . .Let me guess,you are a yoruba against Dbanj or ibo against jazzy ? Tell me you are also not driven by ''jazzy = ibo'' sentiments bullshit. tongue
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:
So many asssholes and bootlickers here. . . .now i've got to blaze. tongue tongue Like dr dre said ''All you niggas that said that I turned pop or the firm pop. . .
Y'all are the reason Dre aint been getting no sleep. . .
So fok y'all all of y'all,if y'all dont like me blow me. . .
Y'all are gonna keep fu'cking around with me and turn me back to the old me. . . .
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a buncha gibberish and muthafockas act like they forgot about dre

This is for all d'banj haters ! tongue

tongue tongue

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by obataala(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2012
No 2 pson drim & hv d same perception abilities.Arrogance is a 2l if u must kno;kipin 4cos wer odas differ 4rm u,wer u dremt d drim alone,wer derz a vision da must b guarded,wer derailin is not an altanativ cos no 1 pson is d same as evri odas,our drimz maks us unique.

lyfz dynamic & so act of survival must not b conservativ,pipo wit drimz & idea r dos wit al d wealth,dey dominates & so rules all.

No human can completely do away wit pride & arrogance,evidenced in preparin defence 4 1sef in d face of 'cruxifixn'; facts, events & circumstances ar drawn 4 supotiv purposz,xcept we bliv odawyz den,we'll b dstancin oursevz 4rm doz 2. Aspiration is gud,iz not a crime & twill neva b.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by norrisman: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2012
Even British artistes wey hear english havent conquered America.

If Kanye was interested in making money on the African continent, trust me he doesnt need Dbanj to to this. He has the money to influence and lock down the music industry in Africa if he wanted but these guys are aware of piracy and realise they will never make a dime from record sales which for them is the bread and butter. Have you ever seen Soundscan including sales in sub Saharan Africa in their stats? Who in Nigeria or Africa for that matter wants to spend $2 on a single when you can buy an album in 'go-slow' for 50cents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.