Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (48415 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Jazzy created a false impression and sold it to some buffons;who swallowed and digested it simply making them to look stupidier when the spill the crap they know little of.BTW,WHEN IS JAZZY GOING TO REFUTE DBANJ'S ALLEGATION AGAINST HIM ? tongue

there is nothing to refute,even a day old tot can see through Dpant"s uneasy lies shocked Dpant is just making an azz of his confused self; it really sucks to be a loser and a LIAR. tongue

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
jay bee:
You know all these because you've seen the contract between the 2?

you dey mind the OLODO tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Koko holdings my butt You re the one to get your facts straight, when was the birth of Koko Holdings? Dude you don’t even know a thing about the Samsung deal, I suggest you read it up…. koko reality show was a colossal washout he could even re-enact that failed local show , which mobile phone are u referring to abi the phone no get name?…laugh wan kill me.

These are the type of result you get with people who could start a war in an empty room

All these oooh aaah over the fact that Dbanj dropped Igboland answer to Puff Daddy

Dbanj was reaching for the star and Don J got sacred. Visions are bigger than visions
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
o.obim:
DOES it mean d other mohit members were not bringing in any income 4d label?dbanj was d only one whose album people bought?how is he d one buying cars and food for al d members as if they not working.very funny boy

WHY HAVE THE OTHER MEMBERS NOT COME OUT TO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE OR REFUTE EVERYTHING DBANJ SAID INCLUDING jazzy ? Abi no money to organize press conference ni ? cheesy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj last album was in 08,how he's still balling all year round ? Do you know how much he makes from endorsements and other promos ? tongue

He dose not make the said money in isolation, the money belongs to Mohits records. tongue Ite

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by DExplorer1: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
Producers make more money than the artist

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Ejine(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:
So many asssholes and bootlickers here. . . .now i've got to blaze. tongue tongue Like dr dre said ''All you niggas that said that I turned pop or the firm pop. . .
Y'all are the reason Dre aint been getting no sleep. . .
So fok y'all all of y'all,if y'all dont like me blow me. . .
Y'all are gonna keep fu'cking around with me and turn me back to the old me. . . .
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a buncha gibberish and muthafockas act like they forgot about dre

This is for all d'banj haters ! tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Phew! grin
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

He dose not make the said money in isolation, the money belongs to Mohits records. tongue Ite

Fishbrain. . .so any money dbanj earns outside selling cds should be shared by mohits abi ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Fishbrain. . .so any money dbanj earns outside selling cds should be shared by mohits abi ? shocked shocked shocked

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on.

Theirs a reason why Dbanj could buy Range Rovers, Bentley's or Aston Martin despite the fact they are reckless enough to crash them.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by larivers: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ucheike: 23 minutes & 37 seconds
Kanye West will throw away Dbanj like a used condom, not even Tinie Tempah could conquer America
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

HELLO,
The bible says Mat 19:26, Mar 10:27 and also in Luk 18:27
because Tinie couldn't do it doesn't mean Dbanj can't, remember with GOD all things are possible.
Some people prefer to go for the impossible than you would imagine
Take it or leave it, Dbanj is going to make it with or without your support.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on.

Theirs a reason why Dbanj could buy Range Rovers, Bentley's or Aston Martin despite the fact they are reckless enough to crash them.

Because he made more money from endorsements,promos and the president than selling cds which the last he did was in 2008.What kind of person does that ?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2012
HELLO,
The bible says Mat 19:26, Mar 10:27 and also in Luk 18:27
because Tinie couldn't do it doesn't mean Dbanj can't, remember with GOD all things are possible.
Some people prefer to go for the impossible than you would imagine
Take it or leave it, Dbanj is going to make it with or without your support.

God also said in Joshua 1:3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Dbanj go for it, the sky is the limit, go in and possess the land, it doesnt belong to anyone but God!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

These are the type of result you get with people who could start a war in an empty room

All these oooh aaah over the fact that Dbanj dropped Igboland answer to Puff Daddy

Dbanj was reaching for the star and Don J got sacred. Visions are bigger than visions

Dpant did not drop Don J; the Don suggested the split tongue, which star is Dpant reaching for in America where his genre is not even appreciated. Talk better thing ojare.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

God also said in Joshua 1:3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Dbanj go for it, the sky is the limit, go in and possess the land, it doesnt belong to anyone but God!

Singing MOBOLOWON by osskibanj himself. . . .I love that ! cheesy grin
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

WHY HAVE THE OTHER MEMBERS NOT COME OUT TO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE OR REFUTE EVERYTHING DBANJ SAID INCLUDING jazzy ? Abi no money to organize press conference ni ? cheesy

Why would they waste time on a silly guy like Dpant? Any sane soul can see through Dpant’s childish, incoherent, face saving media ranting. It doesn’t cost much to organise press conference, even an alata pepper seller can put together a press conference. tongue They just want the chimp to stew in his poo. cheesy

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by playboy19(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
o.obim:
DOES it mean d other mohit members were not bringing in any income 4d label?dbanj was d only one whose album people bought?how is he d one buying cars and food for al d members as if they not working.very funny boy

Y'all really need to understand that Music Business (especially, at the level D'Banj is heading) is way more than just selling Pirated CD at alaba market. It goes beyond that.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by spicyhoney(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hmmm...dreams can come true.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Dpant did not drop Don J; the Don suggested the split tongue, which star is Dpant reaching for in America where [b]his genre is not even appreciated. [/b]Talk better thing ojare.

WTF. . . .this guy is getting blessed,so stop stressing yourself.LET GOD DICTATE THE BEST FOR DBANJ AND YOU DRY-GRASS-CHEWING-GOAT CAN GO TO HELL ! tongue tongue
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Why would they waste time on a silly guy like Dpant? Any sane soul can see through Dpant’s childish, incoherent, face saving media ranting. It doesn’t cost much to organise press conference, even an alata pepper seller can put together a press conference. tongue They just want the chimp to stew in his poo. cheesy

I started getting pissed at jazzy when he beefed about Dbanj's progress by joing kanye west which may possibly launch him worldwide.can you please tell me what your beef against dbanj really is ?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

grin ;DHa, ha, ha, ha, Dundee United

OLODO…. the 50/50 0wnership is an all inclusive right cool

Record sales

Endorsements

Concerts/shows

Etc

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
mba emeka:

Producers make more money than the artist and if you find your self in a situation where your producer becomes your label boss then it would be practically impossible to be richer than he/she is. Did you read about the whitney houston "i will always love you" track? Dolly parton the original owner and writer of the song made far more than whitney did even though whitney popularized the song. In a balanced music business setting the producer/writer gets more. period.

Also there was also the incident of the leaked emails and DBanj didnt refute outrightly the contents of the mails. My memory might fail me but i saw a [size=18pt]contract term and agreement as regards the sharing of proceeds from shows, endorsements and co in which the partner responsible for getting the deal would get 40% and 60% was to go the owner of the label (Don Jazzy)[/size]. I also saw a product sharing contract on how the distributions were to be carried out amongst the other mo hits all stars. I would have to go through it again.

The situation is not neccessarily the same with the Tuface kennies music deal as from what i understand Tuface signed a contract with them that heavily favoured them and that was the only grouch! It was too lop sided. But he had acceded to their demands initially because he didnt know how big he would later become and how much money he would make at the time.

The samsung deal unlike the glo deal wasnt expressly Dbanjs as it involved making beats and ring tones for their fones. This is certainly not Dbanjs specialty. From what i read Dbanjs complaint was that as a co-owner of the label he shouldve gotten more from the deal than he did. He claimed that Don Jazzy shared the first installment with him appropraitely but sidelined him from the second installment! (which runs into thousands of dollars)

I do not know for certain. Just a few of the things that i read but it is CLEAR that with that amount of money at DonJazzys disposal there would be no need for Dbanj to have paid for the Bentley for him as DonJ already has alot of money too. Except Dbanj meant that he was responsible for making the money that DonJazzy used to purchase the Bentley for himself. The too statements are iran and iraq apart!

I'm just reading this story because its my spare time i could careless who owned what or not. But people shouldnt take sides until they hear the other side of the story.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dpant did not drop Don J; the Don suggested the split , which star is Dpant reaching for in America where his genre is not even appreciated. Talk better thing ojare.

Ok talk is cheap the main fact here is Dbanj is not carrying any excess weight or should distractions. Am sorry but you cannot flog a dead horse. Dbanj has moved to the next level go and check Choice FM chart. He is going to release a UK version or remix of Oliver Twist if he spends one week in the top 40 chart let alone 2 weeks he would be buying Maserati Granturismo Sport for Don J and the rest of the boys

the 50/50 0wnership is an all inclusive right

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is a living proof of Nigeria's eductional system
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

WTF. . . .this guy is getting blessed,so stop stressing yourself.LET GOD DICTATE THE BEST FOR DBANJ AND YOU DRY-GRASS-CHEWING-GOAT CAN GO TO HELL ! tongue tongue

How? , how much has he made since moving to the US. tongue

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
How? , how much has he made since moving to the US.

Enough to buy Don J another Bentley incase he crashes the old one
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I started getting pissed at jazzy when he beefed about Dbanj's progress by joing kanye west which may possibly launch him worldwide.can you please tell me what your beef against dbanj really is ?

I don’t give a rat azz when old fools like you started beefing Don J. Shove your wacky inconsequential opinion up your middle hole.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

Enough to buy Don J another Bentley incase he crashes the old one

ha,ha,ha,ha,

is Dpant that cheap? , just enough to get another Bentley? chai it is now official...Dpant is a confirmed loser tongue

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

Ok talk is cheap the main fact here is Dbanj is not carrying any excess weight or should distractions. Am sorry but you cannot flog a dead horse. Dbanj has moved to the next level go and check Choice FM chart. He is going to release a UK version or[b] remix of Oliver Twist[/b] if he spends one week in the top 40 chart let alone 2 weeks he would be buying Maserati Granturismo Sport for Don J and the rest of the boys

the remix made by Don Jazzy? tongue
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

I don’t give a rat azz when old fools like you started beefing Don J. Shove your wacky inconsequential opinion up your middle hole.
fu*ck me ! You should be the one to stop worrying over a guy that has gone worldwide. .tell me what is there to beef in jazzy that will soon go broke ?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
the remix made by Don Jazzy?

SO

WHO OWNS THE MUSIC? Don J would be paid for his service... the track is not going to be released under Mohit label
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

the remix made by Don Jazzy? tongue

WTF. . .so you are planning piracy campaign against dbanj already ? I'm sure you know piracy is a serious offence to the FBI not nigerian police. cheesy cheesy tongue like tupac said '' FAMOUS CAUSE WE PROGRAMME WORLDWIDE''
grin grin we go run you down patapata.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
omar22:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is a living proof of Nigeria's eductional system

roflmao@ Nigeria's educational system cheesy

Stop fooling around this thread, what has education got to do with my assertion, just ask for a copy of their MOU and get your facts. NEXT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.