Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1190548 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Miremoses1:
Just in: Allegri has turned down Real Madrid approach to replace Zidane (GdS)

oh nooooo

soo it's gonna be conte smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
MoR2:

oh nooooo

maybe Sarri
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
MoR2:

oh nooooo

Conte is still with Chelsea. Conte is one coach i like very much.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
The earlier we get a new coach,the better. we Need to start preparing for next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Napoli is interested in signing Achraf Hakimi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

Ramos is damn funny. One thing i like about Ramos is that he always turn up in big matches. I will never forget his heroics in the 2013/2014 UCL Final against Atletico Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2018
monerozi5590:
. I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him."

Ramos is damn funny. One thing i like about Ramos is that he always turn up in big matches. I will never forget his heroics in the 2013/2014 UCL Final against Atletico Madrid.
his very good in trolling + his a Savage, lol.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
what is happening, no manager yet shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Flamezzz: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yes, yes my family. Finally I'm here. where will I start? cheesy

Talking about new coach, there are lots of good managers with great CV that can fit into the legacy and ideological balance of the team.
But may I ask una one question o...if na you be that coach will you like to fill in the space left by someone who created ceremonial history in football world, even Josep Guardiola will claim that he's got headache instead of accepting that role. grin

That sh!t is the fear of many managers, if you come now and fumble na big trouble and the Spanish media won't be of help.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
MoR2:
what is happening, no manager yet shocked

Osu wa o(we are tired)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Flamezzz:

Talking about new coach, there are lots of good managers with great CV that can fit into the legacy and ideological balance of the team.
But may I ask una one question o...if na you be that coach will you like to fill in the space left by someone who created ceremonial history in football world, even Josep Guardiola will claim that he's got headache instead of accepting that role. grin

That sh!t is the fear of many managers, if you come now and fumble na big trouble and the Spanish media won't be of help.
funny but you got a point. This I believe is the reason why allegri and low turned down the offer.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Miremoses1:
funny but you got a point. This I believe is the reason why allegri and low turned down the offer.

Zizou Did Nicely, Others Can Too, They Just Need To Learn Few Things From Him And Add It To Theirs, They can thrive...

But the main thing is a coach that can keep the dressing room calm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
LosVikingos:

Zizou Did Nicely, Others Can Too, They Just Need To Learn Few Things From Him And Add It To Theirs, They can thrive...

The issue is that Zizou didn't "do nicely", he did awesomely, he did things no other coach has done in the UCL era so taking the job after him is a thankless task, Zidane has raised the bar so high that only a treble would be seen as "Improvement"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2018
LosVikingos:

true talk.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Flamezzz:

they probably see it as career suicide cheesy

but jokes apart we need a good coach
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Real Madrid ready to pay €100M release clause to sign Atletico goalkeeper Oblak (A Bola)

The Portuguese sports daily report that Real Madrid have placed the Slovenian stopper on their wanted list as Liverpool's interest lessens.

With limited movement in the transfer market so far, Portuguese sports daily A Bola claim that Real Madrid are set to make the first splash of the summer and are prepared to pay the 100 million euro buy-out clause that would see Jan Oblak make the move from the Metropolitano to the Santiago Bernabeu and become the highest paid goalkeeper in the process.

The final decision claim A Bola, will lie with the future Real Madrid coach as the search for a replacement for Zinedina Zidane continues.

The 25-year-old Slovenian moved to Atleti from Benfica four years ago for a fee of 16 million euro. After a process of adaptation in his first season in Spain he has
slowly established himself as one of the finest stoppers in LaLiga and has even been cited in many circles as the best goalkeeper in the world.. The Slovenian international's current deal with Atletico expires in 2021 but renovation talks have reportedly come to a standstill.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
It seems like man city has joined in the race to sign kovacic.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid ready to pay €100M release clause to sign Atletico goalkeeper Oblak (A Bola)

The Portuguese sports daily report that Real Madrid have placed the Slovenian stopper on their wanted list as Liverpool's interest lessens.

With limited movement in the transfer market so far, Portuguese sports daily A Bola claim that Real Madrid are set to make the first splash of the summer and are prepared to pay the 100 million euro buy-out clause that would see Jan Oblak make the move from the Metropolitano to the Santiago Bernabeu and become the highest paid goalkeeper in the process.

The final decision claim A Bola, will lie with the future Real Madrid coach as the search for a replacement for Zinedina Zidane continues.

The 25-year-old Slovenian moved to Atleti from Benfica four years ago for a fee of 16 million euro. After a process of adaptation in his first season in Spain he has
slowly established himself as one of the finest stoppers in LaLiga and has even been cited in many circles as the best goalkeeper in the world.. The Slovenian international's current deal with Atletico expires in 2021 but renovation talks have reportedly come to a standstill.
Stayed tune ATM will go and find "a new" worldclass gk cheesy

we better buy their scouts instead

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Conte and Guti leading our managerial race.

Our defence needs Conte there were points we lost last season because of the silly goals we conceeded.

3-4-3 pushing Carvajal and Marcelo to wing-backs then using Nacho, Ramos and Varane would solidify our defence.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
I would love Guti to manage us, but is it the right time??

Guti spent 25years with us before becoming our youth team manager spending the past 5years coaching our youth teams.

that is 30years in Madrid, what does he offer

Style of play
Guti has followed in the modern trend of playing from the back with short passes, occupying the crucial zones on the pitch and winning the ball back high up the pitch. He implemented this style of play at Juvenil A and one must say that it was a success. His players adapted quite quickly to this new style, which was completely different from that of his predecessor Santiago Solari.
Guti was flexible when it comes to formations and shapes. He had no problem adjusting the formation to get the best out of certain players that he felt could carry the team. He experimented with three at the back and variations of a three and four-man midfield.

Guti could maintain what Zidane has started, the coaching staff is there to help him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
MoR2:

Our defence needs Conte there were points we lost last season because of the silly goals we conceeded.

3-4-3 pushing Carvajal and Marcelo to wing-backs then using Nacho, Ramos and Varane would solidify our defence.

Lol.. Zidane tried that same line up (formation. Five defenders) against Seville and it was a disaster. We are Madrid, our set up is to attack and sometimes try to have a balance team depending on our opponents.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
MoR2:
I would love Guti to manage us, but is it the right time??

Guti spent 25years with us before becoming our youth team manager spending the past 5years coaching our youth teams.

that is 30years in Madrid, what does he offer

Style of play
Guti has followed in the modern trend of playing from the back with short passes, occupying the crucial zones on the pitch and winning the ball back high up the pitch. He implemented this style of play at Juvenil A and one must say that it was a success. His players adapted quite quickly to this new style, which was completely different from that of his predecessor Santiago Solari.
Guti was flexible when it comes to formations and shapes. He had no problem adjusting the formation to get the best out of certain players that he felt could carry the team. He experimented with three at the back and variations of a three and four-man midfield.

Guti could maintain what Zidane has started, the coaching staff is there to help him.

Yeah, Would love to see Guti on our dugout too. Let's see whether he can do Zidane. I will say is a risk worth taking.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
MoR2:

one thing you should know is that, we play to out score the opponents not to protect our lead. We simply believe in "score and let me score but I must surely outscore you".

We don't play to defend, that's why I don't fancy conte. His another mourinho.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Just in, Cristiano Ronaldo will be the face of FIFA 19 cover. Two times in a row.

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
one thing you should know is that, we play to out score the opponents not to protect our lead. We simply believe in "score and let me score but I must surely outscore you".

We don't play to defend, that's why I don't fancy conte. His another mourinho.
outscore who, when benzema is our striker instead of being on the bench. bale is on a sickbed and Ororo is unhappy.

all the useless draws and two two points we lost, what about games where we couldnt even equalise after conceding one stupid late defensive error goal.

ah, teams had the moral that nothing nothing they can still score or even get a point.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Portugal might not have much big names in their squad, but I can say they really work well as a family.

Guedes is a star for the future.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Breaking: conte has turned down Real Madrid offer to become the new head coach.

Source :sky sport Italia.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Let's just give Guti the job. Who knows he might be another zidane in the making or even better.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ronaldo is a whole different player when he plays for Portugal. I seriously believe his not playing too well for us because of the contract issues.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
Ronaldo is a whole different player when he plays for Portugal. I seriously believe his not playing too well for us because of the contract issues.

Not really, at least IMHO.

Ronaldo tunes his playing style to serve the team's strength for longevity. At Portugal, he doesn't have the retinue of WC players that he has at RM, so he gets more hands-on in the buildup. Dropping deep, creating chances, assisting plays, and getting forward for a cross since he's the best header of the ball in the team.

If he played for a France or Belgium, he'd play more like he does at RM--being the guy at the final end of most of the chances (and letting the stacked mid do what it does best--creating most of the chances).

At 33, he has nothing else to prove. Just do what he can to win trophies and score goals when he can.

And that's why it is naive when people who only watch him play in RM think he is nearly done or all about goals.

I prefer him at Portugal tho'. ALWAYS entertaining to watch. Guedes better not turn out like Renato. That'd suck. He's got huge potential.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
LordAdam16:

Not really, at least IMHO.

Ronaldo tunes his playing style to serve the team's strength for longevity. At Portugal, he doesn't have the retinue of WC players that he has at RM, so he gets more hands-on in the buildup. Dropping deep, creating chances, assisting plays, and getting forward for a cross since he's the best header of the ball in the team.

If he played for a France or Belgium, he'd play more like he does at RM--being the guy at the final end of most of the chances (and letting the stacked mid do what it does best--creating most of the chances).

At 33, he has nothing else to prove. Just do what he can to win trophies and score goals when he can.

And that's why it is naive when people who only watch him play in RM think he is nearly done or all about goals.

I prefer him at Portugal tho'. ALWAYS entertaining to watch. Guedes better not turn out like Renato. That'd suck. He's got huge potential.

-Lord
you are right though. Portugal is full of average players. They lack creativity in the midfield.portugal is full of inexperienced young stars, But I see potentials in their squad.

Just like you said, if Portugal had that A list players, CR7 would stick to his work upfront.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
All roads leads to Guti becoming our new coach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1837) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.