Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (20173 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach / Barcelona's Tito Vilanova Suffers Tumor Relapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
hisson3: the plot is simple, pep has always said if he leaves barca there is only one club he can coach in england that is man united, and with baba fergie getting set to retire in like 2014, i see pep resting a while then taking over from where sir ferguson left off.
u wish tongue
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Booty4me: no b beanz jare, while some team for over 6years no trophy e.g Arsenal.
plus this season making 7 tongue grin
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Kossy04: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why on earth would Guardiola not take Fergie's advance and stay there? Fergie is old and wise enough to know {coming from someone that loathes Man. Utd}. Does he want to start jumping around like Mourinho? He'd never get the type of respect Fergie has, only the type Mourinho has.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by maclatunji: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
People don't seem to understand that Pep Guardiola has been seriously involved in Barcelona/Football since 1984 when he joined La Masia (Barcelona's Youth Academy). The Gentleman needs a well deserved rest- even if he had won 6 trophies this season, he would still have left. You cannot spend 28 years around a profession without wanting an extended break.

When did Alex Ferguson start his coaching career at top level if you want to start mentioning his name on this subject? Ferguson was a mediocre player, Guardiola is a legend as a player, captain and now coach. You have to respect that except you are blinder than a bat!

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Francuiz: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
I respect pep's courage. It takes courage to do what he has just done.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops:

What are you on about? Seems you have me mixed up with some other person. As it appears you are a barca fan sorry if i hurt your feelings by my post. However truth be said, Pep cannot handle defeat. Now that Chelsea and Real have unlocked the key to breaking the so called best team in the world, Pep knows that the only way for Barca is downhill from here on, so he quickly fell on his sword.

Come next season, Barca would be lucky to qualify for champions league in la liga or to get to the knock out stages in the UCL.

Remember this post, where you claimed to have repented of your transgressions against the Great Club?
https://www.nairaland.com/667987/barcelona-vs-man-utd-preview#8357960
You were copiously begging for forgiveness back then. Two defeats have now made you doubt, and you went back to your sin. Tragic.

We of Barca also withdraw our indulgences offered you at that time. You will surely roast in Footie Hell, anytime your football team meets the Angels from Camp Nou soon. grin
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by mufikings(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
somze: Chelsea sacks Guardiola grin cheesy

I don't blame you Chelsea guys " it obvious the win is an abnormally " so its like Christmas to you guys..talking rubbish what is Chelsea compared to Barca...if the man wants to leave , let him be its only a metter of time before you people sack Dimatteo or what ever his name is..mtchewwwww
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by mufikings(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
tdunmoye: Mourinho and Chelsea have forced Guardiola to discharge his batteries so he has to go and recharge.

Seriously...are you okay ?
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Iliveon: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
The most succeesull coach in football history.....Goal.com
enomakos:

u are right man,i think he is the most successful barcelona coach in history

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops: And what a coincidence the moment came after being knocked out by the blues, in their own backyard, with 10 men, playing against 11 bacra players + referee + noisy crowd and with 2 goals down.

Pep clearly takes defeat badly; and thats the definition of a coward.

Do u people read at all? when he lost to Inter, getafe, rubin kazan, levante, why didn't he run away because he couldn't handle defeat? do you people even think at all?

The article said he had already discussed with the club president and the chairman around october 2011, so PLEASE TELL ME, HOW DID CHELSEA SACK HIM?

make una use una brain when needed chai..

SOME HAVE HEAD BUT HAVE NO BRAIN

SOME HAVE BRAIN BUT CAN'T USE THEM.

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN AND CAN YOU USE IT?

IF NOT, PLS GO IN FOR SURGERY.

AMEN! angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^

Why are you debating with this fellow that can't make up his mind?
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
AjanleKoko: ^^

Why are you debating with this fellow that can't make up his mind?

Sometimes, some people need E-flogging. angry
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by DMainMan: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
Canisma:
you re wrong. He is going to recharge his battery.
His team plays the best football the world has ever known and he is going on a one year break to go and research on a new football pattern thereby inventing A NEW STYLE OF FOOTBALL.
This is what Greatness entails.
Canisma:
His team plays the best football the world has ever known and he is going on a one year break to go and research on a new football pattern thereby inventing A NEW STYLE OF FOOTBALL.
Canisma:

Who told u Guardiola invented dat style of play. He copied d best coach of this decade, ARSENE WENGER. He plagiarised d most entertaining team in d world, ARSENAL. He should be punished.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by czay(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
A bitter truth..
From my thought/analysis, I suspected messi's late performance has to do with the potential exit of Guardiola from Barcelona. I think he is so obsessed with the unannounced exit of Pep, in a way, he was psychologically dealt with.That, i think really give account of messi unconventional behaviours on the pitch lately. That is why he deliberately absented himself from the press conference because of his love and admiration for Pep... Up barca

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by otokx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
c-zay:
A bitter truth..
From my thought/analysis, I suspected messi's late performance has to do with the potential exit of Guardiola from Barcelona. I think he is so obsessed with the unannounced exit of Pep, in a way, he was psychologically dealt with.That, i think really give account of messi unconventional behaviours on the pitch lately. That is why he deliberately absented himself from the press conference because of his love and admiration for Pep... Up barca

some speculation
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by doublecross(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
even with barcas loss to chelsea, chelsea managment will still rush pep like jollof rice and stew as he is the best coach the world has ever known.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by czay(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
From my perspective, i admire him wholeheartedly as a man of good character on and off the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Bastiger(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2012

bizaga
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by sholatech(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
DMainMan: [b][/b]

Who told u Guardiola invented dat style of play. He copied d best coach of this decade, ARSENE WENGER. He plagiarised d most entertaining team in d world, ARSENAL. He should be punished.

Hahaha>>who told you that Pep copied Arsene Wenger? Go and read his speech when he signed to work as Barca Coach B just after he finished his training as a coach and obtained license. He trained them all to PASS and not lose possession. Arsene is not about possession but only passing. Two different styles! Pep plays mostly with False 9 and cluster football. Arsene wenger always plays with a 9 top striker. Even fabregas confessed last month that he's learning many new things again at Barca(and he was at La masia before!)

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Remember this post, where you claimed to have repented of your transgressions against the Great Club?
You were copiously begging for forgiveness back then. Two defeats have now made you doubt, and you went back to your sin. Tragic.

We of Barca also withdraw our indulgences offered you at that time. You will surely roast in Footie Hell, anytime your football team meets the Angels from Camp Nou soon. grin

I can see you have teamed up with your friend on all out attack. No worries, i have handled your types times without number; pity is people hide behing their computer screen to lunch such nonetities on the web.

For your information the only one thing that is constant in life is change. We all hold certain opinion at one time or the other, or come out with statements which upon reflection or with time we come to realize that we may have been wrong.

Back to the topic, the brand of football i admire in barcelona is the brand played under frank rijkaard. Then it was free flowing, all out attack. No gimmicks, no diving [ aka alves, busquets, fabregas, sanchez] , no tormenting the referee at the slightest infringement [aka the king of all moaners xavi]. I loved watching them play week in week out. I longed to see deco, ronaldinho, eto, breeze past players easily, playing with smiles on their faces.

I remember a match when ronaldinho scored a hatrick against real at the barnebau [forgive wrong speling] and the fans stood up appluading him. Roll back some years to the bobby robson and cruff days, and need i say more.

You children that started watching football yesterday, i shake my head in pity sometimes.

Finally, i cannot believe in all my life that you spent hours digging up that SH$%*T. Man you get time oh lol. No babe, abi no work lol
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops:

I can see you have teamed up with your friend on all out attack. No worries, i have handled your types times without number; pity is people hide behing their computer screen to lunch such nonetities on the web.

For your information the only one thing that is constant in life is change. We all hold certain opinion at one time or the other, or come out with statements which upon reflection or with time we come to realize that we may have been wrong.

Back to the topic, the brand of football i admire in barcelona is the brand played under frank rijkaard. Then it was free flowing, all out attack. No gimmicks, no diving [ aka alves, busquets, fabregas, sanchez] , no tormenting the referee at the slightest infringement [aka the king of all moaners xavi]. I loved watching them play week in week out. I longed to see deco, ronaldinho, eto, breeze past players easily, playing with smiles on their faces.

I remember a match when ronaldinho scored a hatrick against real at the barnebau [forgive wrong speling] and the fans stood up appluading him. Roll back some years to the bobby robson and cruff days, and need i say more.

You children that started watching football yesterday, i shake my head in pity sometimes.

Finally, i cannot believe in all my life that you spent hours digging up that SH$%*T. Man you get time oh lol. No babe, abi no work lol

Kai. shocked

Even in the face of irrefutable evidence, you are still twisting and turning.
PDP go fit you, in short. tongue
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by sylve11: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2012

bros abeg wise na. . . sad sad cool
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
honeric01:

Do u people read at all? when he lost to Inter, getafe, rubin kazan, levante, why didn't he run away because he couldn't handle defeat? do you people even think at all?

The article said he had already discussed with the club president and the chairman around october 2011, so PLEASE TELL ME, HOW DID CHELSEA SACK HIM?

make una use una brain when needed chai..

SOME HAVE HEAD BUT HAVE NO BRAIN

SOME HAVE BRAIN BUT CAN'T USE THEM.

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN AND CAN YOU USE IT?

IF NOT, PLS GO IN FOR SURGERY.

AMEN! angry grin grin cheesy

And you believe the crap that he made up his mind to resign in october. Man are you that gullible or stubborn to admit the truth. Fact they have lost matches this season and he failed to quit as he had done, but thos matches were:

1. Not title/season deciders
2. They did not leave those matches with their pants hanging down, and their aura of invincibility removed as real and chelsea had done
3. the world now knows that barca is a one dimensional team; they are unadaptable. stop messi and stop barca.

FACT; guardiola resigned because of the consecutive defeats to real and chelsea. Pep most have seen another humiliation ahead with the copa del rey.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by shizzle11(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
All you mouthy chelsea fans, Guardiola had signified his intention to quit as barca coach since october last year,get that? Ass holes
He remains arguably the best coach the game of football has had in the last couple of years!
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by yungboss(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
@c-zay,somze,Dmainman,rastamouse,koolking,chemberlin,idunmoye,henry chubayo,bluetooth,3kay945,oluoma1,muttex,snowdrops,isleman,crusifis,opabukun and funkymallam.
See these characters whose names i have put up, they are some of d little brains on dis site. They have litle or no ability to make judgement!
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops:

And you believe the crap that he made up his mind to resign in october. Man are you that gullible or stubborn to admit the truth. Fact they have lost matches this season and he failed to quit as he had done, but thos matches were:

2. They did not leave those matches with their pants hanging down, and their aura of invincibility removed as real and chelsea had done
3. the world now knows that barca is a one dimensional team; they are unadaptable. stop messi and stop barca.

FACT; guardiola resigned because of the consecutive defeats to real and chelsea. Pep most have seen another humiliation ahead with the copa del rey.

Waste of space! embarassed
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Kai. shocked

Even in the face of irrefutable evidence, you are still twisting and turning.
PDP go fit you, in short. tongue

Common man, which evidence? The only evidence i see is that within the last one week barca has had their season crushed in two fantastic matches one of which is the greatest display of football europe has ever seen.
Pep left his post shortly after months of speculation, during which everyone was expecting him to sign a new contract.
I bet you had he won the classico and went within a point of real and knocked chelsea out of the ucl, he would still be in the helm at barca and that young man is a FACT.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
honeric01:

Waste of space! embarassed

Well thats what happen when you have lost the argument and left with no points to defend your position, you turn to the one thing you are good at; name calling. NEXT.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
shizzle11: All you mouthy chelsea fans, Guardiola had signified his intention to quit as barca coach since october last year,get that? Ass holes
He remains arguably the best coach the game of football has had in the last couple of years!

I would recognize him as the best coach the world has ever seen if he goes to porto or inter and win the champions league. ok.

Not when he goes into an already made club that was winning titles and then carries on where his predesessor left; you guys should get a reality check. You speak with too much emotions. Stop your barca, pep, messi, etc worshipping.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by shizzle11(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
snowdrops:

You trully need surgery,dundee united!
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by snowdrops(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
shizzle11:
You trully need surgery,dundee united!

Cant you say more than six words? Whats wrong with you guys? I tut we are allowed differing opinion in here, and to think one of you is a mod. who should know better.

Gone are the days when someone should get worked up over football, its only a game. You win some and lose some. Now that we are witnessing the last days of the so called best football club the world has ever seen, lets all stand up and applaud the new kids on the block, aka real, maybe bayern.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Abeyjide: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
hisson3: the plot is simple, pep has always said if he leaves barca there is only one club he can coach in england that is man united, and with baba fergie getting set to retire in like 2014, i see pep resting a while then taking over from where sir ferguson left off.

na who tell u say fergie won retire? Na greedy man he be.he wont leave until he is disgrace by being truphyless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 / Juventus Vs Bayer Leverkusen : UCL (3 - 0) On 1st October 2019 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 22nd September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.