Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (20172 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach / Barcelona's Tito Vilanova Suffers Tumor Relapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by WebSurfer(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
[size=64pt]eyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by mekulonaire(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
it was longrun futball xperience,13trophies out of 17 in jst 4yrs
I MEAN HE IS D BEST up guardiola
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by ddippset(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
joshuapharm: u idiot...instead mou is d happier party..cos he beats guardiola to d title which is more important..u guardiola fans..i can suck ur pants for all i care..la liga is madrids to rule now..up los blancos joor..wat a weak coach guardiola is....
hey 'mayne' dont be such a pvssy. Mourinho needs to get even with barcelona and guardiola. He needs to get a trble in his la liga career and he needs to beat barca 5-0. If he doesnt achieve these, trust me son mourinho will never be a happy man. he might have his big strong thugs lift him and throw him up the skies above but deep inside he would feel the desire to do some numbers on pep.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by yungboss(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
ddippset: hey 'mayne' dont be such a pvssy. Mourinho needs to get even with barcelona and guardiola. He needs to get a trble in his la liga career and he needs to beat barca 5-0. If he doesnt achieve these, trust me son mourinho will never be a happy man. he might have his big strong thugs lift him and throw him up the skies above but deep inside he would feel the desire to do some numbers on pep.

on point dude
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by yungboss(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
The truth is, the new coach is going to begin a new era of defeating madrid...once they get their defensive and goal keeping weakness straightened, La liga will continue to elude Madrid cos they are not better than Bacelona.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by yungboss(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
The truth is, the new coach is going to begin a new era of defeating madrid...once they get their defensive and goal keeping weaknesses straightened, La liga will continue to elude Madrid cos they are not better than Bacelona.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by 1025: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
The truth is, the new coach is going to begin a new era of defeating madrid...once they get their defensive and goal keeping weaknesses straightened, La liga will continue to elude Madrid cos they are not better than Bacelona.

@yungboss,
if u have access to the new boss, tell him, is not all about beating madrid but every coach must learn not to be predictable. mourinho is the best today no one will be able to say what pattern he will play in the next game. arsenal lost their last game against barca because barca knew their game plan. barca drew their second leg with chelsea because chelsea knew their pattern and therefore prepared themselves for the game. no wonder toress positioned himself while barca were busy with ball possession then came the killer goal.
another issue here is the favour-ism from uefa and their refs. let this new coach teach the players the rules and regulations of the game. he must inform them of the need of playing the game and allowing the ref the duty of officiating. if u google barca controversies, u will understand more.
look at ashley young of man u, he was rested just because of his diving popularity that is taking over epl.
barca is a very good side with great qualities but i can tell u that they believe more on the fraudulent decisions that always come their ways.
just that many teams are afraid to play barca otherwise, they are so predictable and easy to win.
in conclusion, i want to remind you of a chelsea team that is known for defensive football yet they are the record scorers of epl with 105 goals in a season and mourinho who is known for his defensive tactics yet he has a record goal scored in a season 109 and 4 more games to go.
coaches must learn to defend and attack at the right time.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by ayox2003: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
I think Pep should read about Ernest Shackleton....I believe there are more challenges ahead than Chelsea's humiliation and he must learn to face them. This is the first barren season for chrissake! Why quit at 41? And what record cannot be broken?
No matter his level of success, I believe there is more. There was this match he was already congratulating the other coach even before the whistle was blown. He gives up easily.
I doff my hat to the Mourinhos and the Fergies of this world.
#DareForMore.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by kutchs: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
@1025 do you mind telling us why Madrid lost to Bayern? Yes Barca nd Pep has been figured out by other teams but what borders me is why an unpredictable coach and team like Mouthinho and Moudrid should lose a champions league semi final cmon man they are supposed to be in the final what happened?
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by ddippset(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2012
when we say that a team is defensive, it should not bring into account how many goals thay score. I use madrid for instance. They core tons and tons of goals against the levantes, the granadas and the apoels of this world. They attack and attack and attack. But what happens when they come against the bayerns and the barcelonas the hide in their shells. I mean in the whole of this season madrid have played only two world class oppositions in barca and bayern. It is in such games that you know if a coach is defensive. Madrid have been outplayed this season by bayern and barca. Same goes with chelsea. They get defensive when the opposittion is top notch. Note; attacking football is different to counter attacking footballl. Some pvssies are also just overwhelmed by barca's success that they attribute barca's 3 successive la liga titles to uefa when madrid have been getting all the penalty decisions and should be behind barca if all wrong decisions were corrected. Nowadays man u get beaten its uefa, madrid get beaten its uefa. Even barca beats enyinba its gonna be uefa. This Barca remains the best in history.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by ddippset(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2012
we all saw what john terry did to sanchez and was red carded. Now the haters are mute on it. But if barca had eliminated chelsea they would tell you that uefa asked the referee to send off terry so barca would qualify but now they are all mute. This is exactly what teams esp madrid do to barca and when they get sent off or penalised it is uefa. Uefa got into terrys body and kneed sanchez or uefa got into marcelo's body and kicked fab from behind.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by joshuapharm(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=ayox2003]I think Pep should read about Ernest Shackleton....I believe there are more challenges ahead than Chelsea's humiliation and he must learn to face them. This is the first barren season for chrissake! Why quit at 41? And what record cannot be broken?
No matter his level of success, I believe there is more. There was this match he was already congratulating the other coach even before the whistle was blown. He gives up easily.
I doff my hat to the Mourinhos and the Fergies of this worguy...u will live long..tell them ooo...even from his facial expressions on d pitch against chelsea..one could tell that he is suck a weak *somebody*..
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by meracool(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Koolking: Pep should take up an appointment with Everton FC (one of the most promising FCs in England) and let's see if Everton will lift the next season trophy. Pep has been overrated as the BEST coach. me thinks, he lives on the glory of one of the best team-players in the world
Exactly my tought
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by mykali(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
^^and mine as well
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
meracool: Exactly my tought

Can your Mourinho take up a job with the same Everton? your Mourinho runs to take jobs at big clubs, never at a mid table club.
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by AjanleKoko: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pep won 16 titles as a player. 13 as a coach. Played for, captained, and coached one of the best teams in the history of football, a team that has produced more WPOTY winners than any other club in the history of football. He won the European cup as a player and coach. That's an elite club right there, only very few footballers have that honour.

Yet some dimwits are waiting for him to come and coach their village team, to prove himself. The people who have a void to fill in their lives are the ones who want to win 100 titles as a coach, and coach teams they could never have played for in their wildest dreams,since they never kicked a ball outside the school playground. People who want to coach in all the big stadiums they only saw on TV. Abeg, Pep is the man. Go and enjoy your life o jare. Imagine, as the guy was giving his press conference, his agent was getting calls from Inter, Milan, Spurs, and United, all of whom have coaches right now. Talk is cheap sha.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by kokoA(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Where are the madrid fans making useless noise months ago? Oh yea! Mourinho is really 'dominating' Laliga in the absence Guardiola.. Lol.. To show you guys how good a coach Guardiola is, he carried his assistant along all through and you can see the result in Villanova. Where has mourinho gone to and did same? Oh! I remember, AVB was his right hand man in Porto.. Lol.. Guardiola, wherever you are, I still recorgnize you as the best coach in modern club football, only second to Vicente Delbousque in the world and Sir. Ferguason the 3rd after you.. Guys, arrange mourinho and the rest from 4th position down. Lol
Re: Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach by Ahanotuifeanyi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pep wan go coach qatar grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 / Juventus Vs Bayer Leverkusen : UCL (3 - 0) On 1st October 2019 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 22nd September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.