Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,505 members, 7,911,185 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:13 AM

BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago (32617 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Tinax(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2012
not again :onot again
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kayLion(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2012
On that fb page u posted...did u see 12likes?...how r pple like dat...u like Sad news cos a beautiful girl posted it?....damn!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Toktee(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2012
Willy4Willy: There is no problem if Boko Haram is killing only Northerners, because Northerners reserve the right to kill themselves
i am not suprise at all,slowpoke like you have never travel out of your enclave,that is why u think that the people been killed by the boko bastard are northeners only,u are right,when nurtw in ibadan clash it was ònly westeners that lost their lives,right?,likewise ijaw militants nd opc in lagos,FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 7:45am On May 01, 2012
so what is happening now? has the bombings and gunfires died down? how many casualties so far?
Thanks
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by profola2be(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2012
I don't just know why any right thinking southerner will continue to live in the north!
selfish and self-centered human beings.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ZUBY77(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2012
Good. Let them bomb their cities to ashes. I call that progress
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Bontee: 7:50am On May 01, 2012
Reports from sources in Kano said bomb explosions were heard in the city this morning. The explosions were said to have gone off around 6am.
It was gathered that this happened around Sharada Police Station. Sharada is on the outskirts of Kano township.

The police station had been attacked earlier in the year. This morning’s explosion, like the earlier one, was followed by sporadic shooting.
Casualty figure was unknown as at the time of filing this report.

Kano has been a constant target of dreaded sect, Boko Haram, since the beginning of the year.

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/05/bomb-explosions-in-kano-this-morning/
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by lookmangiw(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2012
Bontee: These bombings are just the prelude to the military takeover as predicted by Nigerian prophets before the first of June.
did you just mentioned a military coup, i never thought about it. But some recents action and statements are already pointing that way. Imagine the statement credited to the NSA, if it wasn't for a purpose, he would have refuted it and say that he was quoted out of context. Please our service men and women, we dont need you guys again. Like they say, the worst democratic rule is better than the best military rule.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by asalti(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2012
edlion57: leave GEJ alone the man is trying na dis useless foolish hausemen that are killing dey fellow brothers and sister will shld blame.personally i hate all most all hause ppl dey are heartless

Do u think u r liked too by any chance We the hausas believe u r d ones dat hijacked the boko haram n are committing different attrocities in their name.why is it that all those caught remains a hush hush topic. If you guys r honest EXPOSE them n all those sponsoring them. C.A.N is behind this just coz of islamic banking and pure hatred for islam like u.watch the cds of pastors who r sent to egypt to learn arabic and all muslim ways for upto 5yrs jst to come and infiltrate the poor muslims and turn d quran upside down for them. Y why why? U so much fear não hate islam that u take up any means to abuse it.do u kw hw many muslims boko haram has killed,ur media too is too biased but kudos to sahara reporters since he is not a typical nigger like u.some of u burn down ur churches jst coz tithes were nt shared properly or nt a member of a juicy committee n blame it on boko haram.see d woman with guns in her garri??!! This i s the prayer of all northerners who are muslims''ya Allah,you are the most merciful and swift in reckoning,we pray to You to expose and vanquish whatever and whoever is boko haram or linked to them.this burden is too much for us to bear,deal with them as you did to likes of judas and pharaoh". Amin.

4 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Exponental(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2012
Ganys: i just confirmed from a friend at sabon Gadu area of Kano, there is a Bomb Blast about some Minutes ago...will update you more later
You can confirm this via the facebook of an eye witness, Still scanning online newspaper to get it officially

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346134085449994&id=100001602166742&_ft_=fbid.346134085449994

just checked d link n saw dat 13people liked it. Wats there to like?
Aminu Muaza must of BH members as friends!!!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by bakila: 8:02am On May 01, 2012
Vikin:

June is just next month...So they wanna finished the already ordered items(Bomb) so it doesn't expire before the said month. undecided undecided

Na wa for you ohh
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Toktee(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2012
ZUBY77: Good. Let them bomb their cities to ashes. I call that progress
And u think where you are is bomb proof,next time dont ask God for such a thing,what is hapening now is just the begining of tribulation,is a matter of time b4 it will get to where you are,fool

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Toktee(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2012
ZUBY77: Good. Let them bomb their cities to ashes. I call that progress
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by youngies(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2012
Kano Police say 1 person killed, 4 arrested, 4000 AK 47 rifles, 6 drums of explosion recovered. More details here...

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1438-fresh-multiple-explosions-in-kano-one-killed-four-arrested
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Okukk(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2012
This bombing wahala is no more getting funny again. I suggest every tribe should return to their state. I think when the mallams/aboki's finish killing their people they wiLl kill themselves. What a rubbish.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Okukk(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2012
youngies: Kano Police say 1 person killed, 4 arrested, 4000 AK 47 rifles, 6 drums of explosion recovered. More details here...

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1438-fresh-multiple-explosions-in-kano-one-killed-four-arrested

Na today arrest upon arrest, after that what happened next?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Ansary(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2012
Certainly, I know this will not last forever.. This dreadful boko haram bastards in the hearts of foolish and fearful Nigerians will stop some day. But when? Is it when millions in the country lost their lives.. I just wonder, as in wonder what the government is doing. Or how they are hearing the news. Sorry! I forgot, na we {government} they do am.. Are they really crying or smmiling or even laughing? One thing am sure of is, definitely, some oily big Nigerians and these stupid americans are behind these. America wants to be seen as god! They want their prophecies about Nigeria not exceeding 2015 to be true, and we are just giving them the `go ahead` to see this through.. One thing am sure of is: those of you with your stinking mouth calling for the countries disintegration will call for it is unification someday. If boko haram, can see Nigeria destroyed, I wonder what a new country with 19 rival states can do to stop them! I am sure they will engulp the North and I am sure they will travel south and I am sure they will finish them all.. So to me o, {personal thinking} we better tackle the issue together and see it down together, when all this is over, if it will ever be!, {certainly it would} then we can happily split bidding goodbyes and I will miss you! Westerners created Nigeria when we were fools and they want to destroy Nigeria! Are we still fools for over 50 years! Sha may be we will die fools, as the saying goes, a fool at 40 is a fool forever, we are fools at 50 if we let them o!!!

One love Nigeria! God bless Nigeria! God protect Nigeria, and God embarrass its enemies.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by bakila: 8:14am On May 01, 2012
profola2be: I don't just know why any right thinking southerner will continue to live in the north!
selfish and self-centered human beings.

Is that blast, the only thing that happaned in kano today? Have you ever lived your village? Like the IG said criminal and hoodlum have too much attention, encouraging wannabes. If they leave to your village you will kill them there with juju, cutlass and guns.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:14am On May 01, 2012
youngies: Kano Police say 1 person killed, 4 arrested, 4000 AK 47 rifles, 6 drums of explosion recovered. More details here...

See how quickly 4000 rounds of ammunition turned to 4000 AK47 rifles!! Haba! Read carefuly before posting.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:15am On May 01, 2012
GEJ! GEJ! GEJ! Share dis country & let peace reign! A fly ∂α† refuse τ̅☺ listen τ̅☺ advice will end up I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ grave!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Deprofessional(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2012
But sincerely speaking Nigeria is due for separation. My prayer is let it be done peacefully.

The Northerners hate the southerners and the southerners hate the northerners. So it is clear we cannot continue to be one.

A referendum should be conducted and let the process begin. Every tribe is free to choose where to belong. No coercion.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Jawn(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2012
nbl tech: Maybe ds is a sign of good things ahead-BIAFRAN REPUBLIC in 2015.
God bless you. 2015 is even too far
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:16am On May 01, 2012
U mst b kidding! 4000 AK47? BH used those or security attacked armoury?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by freecocoa(f): 8:16am On May 01, 2012
What more can one say?

Whatever i have to say on BH issues has since been exhausted.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Bontee: 8:17am On May 01, 2012
Reports from sources in Kano said bomb explosions were heard in the city this morning. The explosions were said to have gone off around 6am.
It was gathered that this happened around Sharada Police Station. Sharada is on the outskirts of Kano township.

Residents said: “We heard the explosion throughout the night, and it lasted till after the early morning prayer,” a resident of the city told us. “We were unable to sleep and we can’t venture out yet.”

The Kano State Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Idris, confirmed the incident.

He said it was the Joint Task Force, an inter-agency security outfit overseeing security in the state, that took the battle to the den of the terrorist following security reports they were hiding in the area and plotting an attack on the Sharada Police Station.

Mr. Idris said one of the terrorists was killed while three women and a child, believed to be family members of the insurgents, were captured alive.

He added that over 4000 rounds of Iive ammunition meant for AK 47 rifles, six drums of explosion, and several knives were recovered from the terrorists during the operation.

Kano has been a constant target of dreaded sect, Boko Haram, since the beginning of the year.

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/05/bomb-explosions-in-kano-this-morning/
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by tchaik(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2012
asalti:

Do u think u r liked too by any chance We the hausas believe u r d ones dat hijacked the boko haram n are committing different attrocities in their name.why is it that all those caught remains a hush hush topic. If you guys r honest EXPOSE them n all those sponsoring them. C.A.N is behind this just coz of islamic banking and pure hatred for islam like u.watch the cds of pastors who r sent to egypt to learn arabic and all muslim ways for upto 5yrs jst to come and infiltrate the poor muslims and turn d quran upside down for them. Y why why? U so much fear não hate islam that u take up any means to abuse it.do u kw hw many muslims boko haram has killed,ur media too is too biased but kudos to sahara reporters since he is not a typical nigger like u.some of u burn down ur churches jst coz tithes were nt shared properly or nt a member of a juicy committee n blame it on boko haram.see d woman with guns in her garri??!! This i s the prayer of all northerners who are muslims''ya Allah,you are the most merciful and swift in reckoning,we pray to You to expose and vanquish whatever and whoever is boko haram or linked to them.this burden is too much for us to bear,deal with them as you did to likes of judas and pharaoh". Amin.
Are you okay? Tell me, how many mosques have your boko haram brothers attacked? It is not a religious issue, that I agree with you; but just don't try to defend the Murdering Criminals, DO NOT!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by tegamans: 8:21am On May 01, 2012
TIME DON REACH FOR ME TO RUN OUT OF THIS COUNTRY . I NOR LIKE THEY HEAR ALL THIS BOMB TODAY BOMB TOMORROW
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Ndalimam: 8:23am On May 01, 2012
God we pray for mercy as we live in this mystherious nja
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2012
Nawa o, they arrested 3women and a kid and they said they arrested four! that one na arrest?

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Toktee(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2012
[quote author=asalti]

Do u think u r liked too by any chance We the hausas believe u r d ones dat hijacked the boko haram n are committing different attrocities in their name.why is it that all those caught remains a hush hush topic. If you guys r honest EXPOSE them n all those sponsoring them. C.A.N is behind this just coz of islamic banking and pure hatred for islam like u.watch the cds of pastors who r sent to egypt to learn arabic and all muslim ways for upto 5yrs jst to come and infiltrate t Point of correction am frm the north, i want to let u know that,no xtian for whatever reason will bomb a church,as for tithe sharing who told u that they do share tithe,maybe u people do share zakkat,xtianity does nt have a sword nd cannot fight for God but He fight for us,i advice u to repent
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Amondayweh: 8:23am On May 01, 2012
smileynawa 4 dis boko o. They just dey kill theirself.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by GAB1: 8:24am On May 01, 2012
asalti:

you are a very big fool and destined to die soon because of your s.t.upid comment. Boko haram will kill you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.