Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago (32656 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by mariong(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2012
Aigbofa:

See how quickly 4000 rounds of ammunition turned to 4000 AK47 rifles!! Haba! Read carefuly before posting.
d tin tire me sef.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2012
See somebody o, hin wan run because hin dey hear bomb fo naija everyday! if hin witness one, wetin hin go do?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by icansimi(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2012
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God...!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by tchaik(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2012
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, they arrested 3women and a kid and they said they arrested four! that one na arrest?
Greetings Respected!! Nice observation; they even killed one of the criminals. Now tell me, is it only one man that was shooting and setting off explosives for more than 1 hour? They even took the fight to their den and were only able to capture 3women and I kid! Are you kidding me?
These security people are not helping matters at all. I pity GEJ

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by passionate88: 8:35am On May 01, 2012
Jenams: GEJ! GEJ! GEJ! Share dis country & let peace reign! A fly ∂α† refuse τ̅☺ listen τ̅☺ advice will end up I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ grave!

And u think dividing a country is as easy as you people think?.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Jilo83(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2012
OH LORD GOD Almighty prove ur SUPREMACY over BH let it b known dat U r God. Silence dem.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by suraaj(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2012
azyaq: nawa oo, 9ja government pls do somthing fast about dis people coz na unemployment dey cos dis shit, before some unemploy gradute for south west begin another BOKO USELESS.
believe me my brother am an unemploy graduate,if boko haram should come south/w i wil definately join them,due to these level of corruption,and this govt has no plan for us.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2012
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, they arrested 3women and a kid and they said they arrested four! that one na arrest?

Naija police nor dey carry last. LOL

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by babaowo: 8:39am On May 01, 2012
I pray may God help this nation IJN. This wickedness is too much.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2012
suraaj: believe me my brother am an unemploy graduate,if boko haram should come south/w i wil definately join them,due to these level of corruption,and this govt has no plan for us.

Good, but make sure your bombs are targeted towards thieving politicians.....

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:43am On May 01, 2012
passionate88:

And u think dividing a country is as easy as you people think?.
HEY! HEY! HEY! QUOTE ME NOT! If u HªvΣ a better suggestion, spill it out! b4 boko haram bomb ur A.S.S like waoh!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by santakris(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2012
Let them continue to kill themselves, at least they are the problems of this country. They should just eliminate themselves so nigeria can have peace. To hell with them all. Idiots
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:49am On May 01, 2012
@suraaj. Suraju, Suraju, Suraju, how many did I call you? You are not Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri o! there are plenty of farmland in the West, go and farm or look for something better to do. Do not drag the Yoruba nation and Islam( Im not a muslim) in the mud like the Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris and co!

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by bilaya(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2012
asalti:

Do u think u r liked too by any chance We the hausas believe u r d ones dat hijacked the boko haram n are committing different attrocities in their name.why is it that all those caught remains a hush hush topic. If you guys r honest EXPOSE them n all those sponsoring them. C.A.N is behind this just coz of islamic banking and pure hatred for islam like u.watch the cds of pastors who r sent to egypt to learn arabic and all muslim ways for upto 5yrs jst to come and infiltrate the poor muslims and turn d quran upside down for them. Y why why? U so much fear não hate islam that u take up any means to abuse it.do u kw hw many muslims boko haram has killed,ur media too is too biased but kudos to sahara reporters since he is not a typical nigger like u.some of u burn down ur churches jst coz tithes were nt shared properly or nt a member of a juicy committee n blame it on boko haram.see d woman with guns in her garri??!! This i s the prayer of all northerners who are muslims''ya Allah,you are the most merciful and swift in reckoning,we pray to You to expose and vanquish whatever and whoever is boko haram or linked to them.this burden is too much for us to bear,deal with them as you did to likes of judas and pharaoh". Amin.

You just came here to expose ur lack of education and absolute stupidity.Do us a favour and shut that your leprosy infested almajiri mouth
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by erniok(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2012
asalti:
I thought you've been warned by your doctors to stay off that shiiit;see the gibberish you wrote here. CAN behind boko haram bombing indeed.pastors learning koran to distort it. Miss,learn to live with the truth;boko haram is a tool of the northern politician against the GEJ govt. I was in kano when the bombing at immigrations office happened.the almajiris died because the terrorists thought they were after them and opened fire on them. At Naibawa, the told the traders at yankatako to leave the market before the bomb detonation and subsequent gunfires. Stop misinforming people here with half baked lies.
Your type started the rumour that the kaduna bomber was ibo, a tribe that has no or little affiliation to islam so that the usual "we are not the ones doing this" can continue until your lies were debunked by the state commissioner of police. Your top politicians are responsible and we know it. Its good that you have turned to God in prayers. While you are at it,pray that God will change their heart of stone and give them the understanding thet ruling Nigeria is not their birthright.

Do u think u r liked too by any chance We the hausas believe u r d ones dat hijacked the boko haram n are committing different attrocities in their name.why is it that all those caught remains a hush hush topic. If you guys r honest EXPOSE them n all those sponsoring them. C.A.N is behind this just coz of islamic banking and pure hatred for islam like u.watch the cds of pastors who r sent to egypt to learn arabic and all muslim ways for upto 5yrs jst to come and infiltrate the poor muslims and turn d quran upside down for them. Y why why? U so much fear não hate islam that u take up any means to abuse it.do u kw hw many muslims boko haram has killed,ur media too is too biased but kudos to sahara reporters since he is not a typical nigger like u.some of u burn down ur churches jst coz tithes were nt shared properly or nt a member of a juicy committee n blame it on boko haram.see d woman with guns in her garri??!! This i s the prayer of all northerners who are muslims''ya Allah,you are the most merciful and swift in reckoning,we pray to You to expose and vanquish whatever and whoever is boko haram or linked to them.this burden is too much for us to bear,deal with them as you did to likes of judas and pharaoh". Amin.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by erniok(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2012
@ Asaiti:
I thought you've been warned by your doctors to stay off that shiiit;see the gibberish you wrote here. CAN behind boko haram bombing indeed.pastors learning koran to distort it. Miss,learn to live with the truth;boko haram is a tool of the northern politician against the GEJ govt. I was in kano when the bombing at immigrations office happened.the almajiris died because the terrorists thought they were after them and opened fire on them. At Naibawa, they told the traders at yankatako to leave the market before the bomb detonation and subsequent gunfires. Stop misinforming people here with half baked lies.
Your type started the rumour that the kaduna bomber was ibo, a tribe that has no or little affiliation to islam so that the usual "we are not the ones doing this" can continue until your lies were debunked by the state commissioner of police. Your top politicians are responsible and we know it. Its good that you have turned to God in prayers. While you are at it,pray that God will change their heart of stone and give them the understanding thet ruling Nigeria is not their birthright.

6 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by adigunbankole(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2012
Quoting mr president "this is a problem we have to live with"
We jst gonna av to live with it ...lol. crazyness!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 9:17am On May 01, 2012
I dont kno y u guys are assaulting Asalti! U can clearly see that she s pained and confused t d same time! but how does she tnk? she can only get her info from Gamji and the Mallam at her Islamiya, I dnt even tnk she has access to that lies of DailyTrust! She has only being n Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Katsina! I dont even tnk she has been to Ilorin or Makurdi!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Donbasi(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2012
Baba God na 4 ur hands we dee oh. This Bokoharam come the disturb pass Alqueda and Talibans we hear about on news. But me know say God pass una.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by achi4u(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2012
hw many did they roasted today?
any igboman doing business in the northern side should hurry up and rolcate because a group of igbo sucide bombers are planing to attack north.we will not spare anybody...we gonna bomb every living thing and enslave their yariya.grin

dont say u didn't hear!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by betrani(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2012
Unti we arrest people like ATIKU, IBB, CPC et al! GEJ's government would neva knw peace! Nw is d time to take action against ATIKU to send a msg that d Nigerian state is no longer what it use to b or is knwn for! Charge Atiku to court for treason! His living through to his words!

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ballabriggs: 9:27am On May 01, 2012
edlion57: leave GEJ alone the man is trying na dis useless foolish hausemen that are killing dey fellow brothers and sister will shld blame.personally i hate all most all hause ppl dey are heartless

I have no doubt you're Igbo because this is the average Igbo man's mentallity. He sounds very arrogant and thinks he is above every one yet he is the biggest looser. IGNORANCE IS BLISS I MUST SAY! If this is what your Biafra would be based on i.e based on hate and Hausa people being your problem, then I'm sorry you have no plans. You would be better off retaining your status as the biggest looser in the Nigerian project.

4 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by lacasa: 9:33am On May 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

sadly, you are no better than them, if this is how you think. how you go hate/judge ALL hausas because a small few are lunatics?

Correction, PDP ntt Hausa. ΐ'll still boldly say, no hausa man has ever been arrested as α bokoharamist.

Kabiru. Sokoto. Is Igala from Kogi state

Mohammed yusuf †ђξ original BH leader is Kanuri by tribe

Shekau. Is also Kanuri by tribe, aπϑ If Ʊ dnt know, they now see hausa tribe as their enemy cos ŏƒ d way their latee leader was killed under d time. ŏƒ Yar'adua. Being α hausa man
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by sandysprax(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2012
bilaya:

You just came here to expose ur lack of education and absolute stupidity.Do us a favour and shut that your leprosy infested almajiri mouth

LWKMD....Guys please have mercy on her.She actually graduated from Gombe State University, so what do u expect?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by musa01: 9:37am On May 01, 2012
Dividing dis country is d only solution. While d Igbos say BH is Hausas invention, the Hausas say its Igbos'.
If d country is divided into two, d Igbos can have dia oil and d Hausas can have dia Sharia. Must dia be a marriage when the spouses hate each other.
Allah kiyaye! Bikono!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 9:38am On May 01, 2012
cogitoErgo: I dont kno y u guys are assaulting Asalti! U can clearly see that she s pained and confused t d same time! but how does she tnk? she can only get her info from Gamji and the Mallam at her Islamiya, I dnt even tnk she has access to that lies of DailyTrust! She has only being n Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Katsina! I dont even tnk she has been to Ilorin or Makurdi!
[b]If there is anything we can take away from Asalti's assertions is tha fact that the Northerners are just as confused as we are... they can't seem to understand where these sophisticated attacks are coming from. They see their brethren die everyday and the name of their tribe and religion dragged in the mud, while most northerners are oblivious of what is happening.
I have also questioned the killings by Boko_haram, and I am still confused as to who is benefitting from all these, if anyone is??. The bottomline is that it is unacceptable for a groupof people to persistently attack this Nation, and the Govt. seems not be catching up at all. I see it on CNN,Skynews all the time, when a high profile arrest is made, it is shown on TV, they let us know how much progress they have made etc. But here in Nigeria, we are seeing nothing. I won't blame anyone who is claiming there is a conspiracy somewhere? Because I find it still difficult to understand how the northern politician benefits from this...[/b]

4 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by onyekabe(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2012
Almost every nigerian knows that boko haram will end as soon as Awusa man takes over govt
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Kachi01: 9:42am On May 01, 2012
2 southern profs killed in kano church attack, (ayodele and leo) 71 yr prof jumped fence to save his dear life and what was the response of the hausa community 'yanzu sun fara aiki'. A minor bomb blast at southern(igbo) dominated sabon gari area of kano and their was a wild jubilation among the hausas. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. A muslem will hardly see a christian as a human being, this is what they were taught and that is how they see christians. They call u 'arne' (a person that don't know god) and they believe in the promise of as many virgin in lahila when they kill as many christians. There are few of them that are good but majority are brainwashed. Only God can fight this battle. Only God can save this nation from total colapse. Whatever that is hapening, God knows about it. It is difficult to stop them because they are ready to die in the cause of their wickedness to go and be with their promised virgins.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 9:44am On May 01, 2012
musa01: Dividing dis country is d only solution. While d Igbos say BH is Hausas invention, the Hausas say its Igbos'.
If d country is divided into two, d Igbos can have dia oil and d Hausas can have dia Sharia. Must dia be a marriage when the spouses hate each other.
Allah kiyaye! Bikono!
The igbos don't have oil. However, I wish this country was that easy to divide. The most peaceful political solution I see now is "POWER ROTATION", 8 years for South, 8 years for North; and let it be institutionalised in the constitution. But as for a breakup!, it will be damn too bloody. First the Military will take over, then the military will fight itself, the police will fight itself, the civilians will fight themselves. Remember Rwanda It may even be worse than that... In the end, the price will be too big.So if you are ready for a war, that will consume your family, have your wives and sisters raped by Soldiers & militia, and turn you to a refugee, you can continue drumming for war...

3 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 9:45am On May 01, 2012
onyekabe: Almost every nigerian knows that boko haram will end as soon as Awusa man takes over govt

But it started when a Hausa man was in power
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by lacasa: 9:46am On May 01, 2012
asalti:

Ʊ r right to an extent, ΐ believe †ђξ truth spoken. By. †ђξ NSA Gen Azazi ϑα† PDP is engineering all this, n as Ʊ av truthfully stated most ŏƒ †ђξ bokoharamists caught r neither hausa. Nor muslims, they were CHRISTIANS n even α Pastor was amongst d bastards.

This GEJ has nt acted to this arrests as He himself ΐ strongly believe is α conspirator to destroy d north.

Ʊr prayer will definitely be answered by God cos He. Will never let †ђξ innocent victims down.

Aπϑ pls leave all dis ignorant idiots ϑα† post on. Nairaland ∂α† blatantly cover for GEJ cos as they say "He is their son". God is above all tthis n he who fails. To stand 4d Truth will perish like dis bombs killing n destroying ΐn d North
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by sleeky8(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2012
Anoda bomb and pple r surprised? Folks dis is gonna go on til june +man of god don talk am already+
Ma grouse wit bh is dat dey attack d poor masses let em bomb govt houses and i wil gladly support em.
GEJ, d heartless and senseless fool grow a pair already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.