Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:17 AM

BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago (32685 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Cnwaiche(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2012
Naija no de carry last.......dey waan tell me seeh these bombs r locally manufactured? =))º°˚˚˚ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚º‎​=)) .....abeg let's tell ourselves the truth for once. Who's financing and overseeing the importation of these bombs? Where our custom n immigration officers deh? Abi na only Okirika n Tokumbo dem de barn......mtcheeew. Abegiiii......Naija Rocks jor
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2012
What do these guys stand to gain/prove from all these bombings ?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by aljharem(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What do these guys stand to gain/prove from all these bombings ?

Just creating confusion. Those Boko haram people are the worse set of people in Nigeria.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by achi4u(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2012
JaaizTech:
The igbos don't have oil. However, I wish this country was that easy to divide. The most peaceful political solution I see now is "POWER ROTATION", 8 years for South, 8 years for North; and let it be institutionalised in the constitution. But as for a breakup!, it will be damn too bloody. First the Military will take over, then the military will fight itself, the police will fight itself, the civilians will fight themselves. Remember Rwanda It may even be worse than that... In the end, the price will be too big.So if you are ready for a war, that will consume your family, have your wives and sisters raped by Soldiers & militia, and turn you to a refugee, you can continue drumming for war...
we have fought before unprepared and we paid the price with our blood,this time,we will fight like these is no tomorow.we cant keep folding our hands and watch lowlife/fouthclass citizen take our precisious life/priceless life.
so,if you can blow yourself in the name of religion/politice...why not full fledge war?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Faithjane: 10:10am On May 01, 2012
kai na wa oooooooooo if toh say christians no dey kano. i for say he gud 4 dem
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Kachi01: 10:11am On May 01, 2012
ballabriggs

I have no doubt you're Igbo because this is the average Igbo man's mentallity. He sounds very arrogant and thinks he is above every one yet he is the biggest looser. IGNORANCE IS BLISS I MUST SAY! If this is what your Biafra would be based on i.e based on hate and Hausa people being your problem, then I'm sorry you have no plans. You would be better off retaining your status as the biggest looser in the Nigerian project. AGREED THAT IGBO MAN IS THE GREATEST LOSER IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT, THAT IS WHY WE WANT TO GO OUT OF THE ILLEGAL PROJECT. Talk about the igbo's hatred for the hausas, i guess none ur relation have never been slaughtered for no just cause and brought back to u. The only reason why all of u are against this monster called boko haram is because it affects u. I have seen so many riots in the north targeted at southerners and the reaction of ur people after each of them. An average igbo man can survive in every atmosphere. Keep that at the back of ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Willy4Willy: 10:13am On May 01, 2012
alj harem:

Those Boko haram people are the worse set of people in Nigeria.
No, they are best friends of Yoruba AfeniWere
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Silva79(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2012
If you voted GEJ, may God treat ur matters the swift,decisive and urgent way he is treating Nigeria's. AMEEEENNNN!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ballabriggs: 10:16am On May 01, 2012
Kachi01: ballabriggs

I have no doubt you're Igbo because this is the average Igbo man's mentallity. He sounds very arrogant and thinks he is above every one yet he is the biggest looser. IGNORANCE IS BLISS I MUST SAY! If this is what your Biafra would be based on i.e based on hate and Hausa people being your problem, then I'm sorry you have no plans. You would be better off retaining your status as the biggest looser in the Nigerian project. AGREED THAT IGBO MAN IS THE GREATEST LOSER IN THE NIGERIAN PROJECT, THAT IS WHY WE WANT TO GO OUT OF THE ILLEGAL PROJECT. Talk about the igbo's hatred for the hausas, i guess none ur relation have never been slaughtered for no just cause and brought back to u. The only reason why all of u are against this monster called boko haram is because it affects u. I have seen so many riots in the north targeted at southerners and the reaction of ur people after each of them. An average igbo man can survive in every atmosphere. Keep that at the back of ur mind.

[size=16pt]PFFFFFF!!! Of course an average Igbo man can survive by trading hard drugs in East Asia and also selling fake and adulterated drugs in Onitsha then he would come swaggering on how much he is a "survivor". Surviving on other peoples blood. BTW go to your villages today, most of the known 419ers from FESTAC in the 1990s are now traditional rulers and you are here making noise.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 10:17am On May 01, 2012
achi4u: we have fought before unprepared and we paid the price with our blood,this time,we will fight like these is no tomorow.we cant keep folding our hands and watch lowlife/fouthclass citizen take our precisious life/priceless life.
so,if you can blow yourself in the name of religion/politice...why not full fledge war?

see his mouth ...we will fight like no tommorow blalabla
as if he wont run to niger or ghana to take refugee if the war truly start

if u want war ...why dont u start one yourself....... kill some hausa/fulani living in your area
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by blabber15(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2012
[quote
author=achi4u]we have fought before unprepared and we paid the price
with our blood,this time,we will fight like these is no tomorow.we cant
keep folding our hands and watch lowlife/fouthclass citizen take our
precisious life/priceless life.
so,if you can blow yourself in the name of religion/politice...why not
full fledge war?[/quote] all these silly people advocating a war have no idea about the effects of war on a country. All hot-headed young men who want war should go and read the book 'Heroes' by Festus Iyayi. War is never an option
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by aljharem(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2012
People, this is not a tribal issue. Lets think for once !!! Neither is this about war
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2012
Willy4Willy:
No, they are best friends of Yoruba AfeniWere

Zik and Balewa were the best of friends,so you see the connection between your grannies now ? tongue

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Faithjane: 10:21am On May 01, 2012
God help us
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Faithjane: 10:22am On May 01, 2012
Faithjane: God help us
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Leadn(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2012
signified: He that is gentle to the brutal will end up being brutal to the gentle”
Hmm... hope it ain't GEJ that is the "Dove being Gentle" here??...
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 10:23am On May 01, 2012
Kachi01: 2 southern profs killed in kano church attack, (ayodele and leo) 71 yr prof jumped fence to save his dear life and what was the response of the hausa community 'yanzu sun fara aiki'. A minor bomb blast at southern(igbo) dominated sabon gari area of kano and their was a wild jubilation among the hausas. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. A muslem will hardly see a christian as a human being, this is what they were taught and that is how they see christians. They call u 'arne' (a person that don't know god) and they believe in the promise of as many virgin in lahila when they kill as many christians. There are few of them that are good but majority are brainwashed. Only God can fight this battle. Only God can save this nation from total colapse. Whatever that is hapening, God knows about it. It is difficult to stop them because they are ready to die in the cause of their wickedness to go and be with their promised virgins.
Can you SWEAR by your God that you saw Muslims jubilating, or this is just a figment of your imagination. Christians have ranted these bullshit about virgins in heaven than I ever heard any Imam preach.Christians even give you the numbers of the virgin, that you wonder if they read it in the Bible or something. In fact I am not sure if I have ever heard any Imam preach about the 72 virgins you all talk about. What the Quran describes is the bounties of paradise amongst them are extremely beautiful fair females with wide, lovely eyes ... these are the rewards for anyone who makes paradise and not a reward for a suicide bomber like you all concoct. If Adam had eve in paradise, then what is all the hullabaloo about having virgins in paradise!

Q56:12-38 In the Gardens of Delight(Paradise); ... they will be on thrones woven with gold and precious stones... immortal boys will go around them (serving)... and with fruits (of different kinds) they may choose; And with flesh of fowls that they desire; And (there will be) Hur (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives);Like the preserved pearls ... And on crouches or thrones raised high. Verily, we have created them (maidens) of special creation; And made them virgins ; Loving (their husbands only) and of equal age; For those on the right Hand(those in paradise)

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by adegbitown: 10:27am On May 01, 2012
maddock: Infact this morning attack was something else, machine guns rattling away and explosions from bombs. I have been up since 4:30am when I belive it started. Please anybody with adequate details should not hesitate to post it here o. This town don tire person o.
Except u're on very tight special duty, i dn't knw wat u're still doing there.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Kachi01: 10:28am On May 01, 2012
ballabriggs

PFFFFFF!!! Of course an average Igbo man can survive by trading hard drugs in East Asia and also selling fake and adulterated drugs in Onitsha then he would come swaggering on how much he is a "survivor". Surviving on other peoples blood. AND THAT IS WHY THERE ARE HIGH RATE OF DRUG ADICTIONS IN THE NORTH. SORY, I FORGOT THEY ARE SENT FROM MALAYSIA.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by achi4u(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2012
9jadelta:

see his mouth ...we will fight like no tommorow blalabla
as if he wont run to niger or ghana to take refugee if the war truly start

if u want war ...why dont u start one yourself....... kill some hausa/fulani living in your area
hw can i run?grin,i've been watching America War Movies and am learning alot from them.i no need war but instead make aboki first kill me...hmmm!! i go first attack am.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by aljharem(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2012
achi4u: hw can i run?grin,i've been watching America War Movies and am learning alot from them.i no need war but instead make aboki first kill me...hmmm!! i go first attack am.

why not direct your anger at Boko haram rather than "aboki"
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by iykay4455(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2012
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/another-bomb-factory-uncovered-in-kano/

It was not a bomb blast.It was a raid by security forces on a bomb factory

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Ozegbe(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2012
Am always sad when I hear all these bombings. Anyway God help the departed and jonathan ends it by june..its kinda weird though. JUNE
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Olaolufred(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2012
edlion57: leave GEJ alone the man is trying na dis useless foolish hausemen that are killing dey fellow brothers and sister will shld blame.personally i hate all most all hause ppl dey are heartless

FOOLISHNESS IN OPEN DISPLAY.
WHAT OF IF I SAY I HATE YOU.
WELL I CAN'T HATE YOU.
HAUSA IS AN ETHNIC NATIONALITY,
WHILE BOKO HARAM IS A MOVEMENT.
IJAW,ITSHEKIRI AND IKWERRE ARE ALL ETHNIC NATIONALITIES,
BUT DOES THAT MAKE THEM M.E.N.D OR EGBESU BOYS?
PLEASE BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by mannyU: 10:42am On May 01, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: GEJ, your response please
https://www.nairaland.com/926459/president-gej-compilation-comments-after

Why ask what you already knw. Ofcoz its gon b another condolence msg n a condemnation of d attack n finally a reassurance that he (they) are on top of d situation. Slowpoke!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Tropilo(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2012
Its really disheartening that someone or a group of persons will just seat and hatch plans to kill, maim, destroy and cause confusion for whatever reason. In the medieval era they did things like this for lack of knowledge but these days, i think its sheer GODlessness (people being completely dead to conscience). Nawa!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! It Was A Jtf Raid On Boko Haram Members! Reuters News Agency Tweet! http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8400CR20120501?irpc=932

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ballabriggs: 10:50am On May 01, 2012
Kachi01: ballabriggs

PFFFFFF!!! Of course an average Igbo man can survive by trading hard drugs in East Asia and also selling fake and adulterated drugs in Onitsha then he would come swaggering on how much he is a "survivor". Surviving on other peoples blood.

AND THAT IS WHY THERE ARE HIGH RATE OF DRUG ADICTIONS IN THE NORTH. SORY, I FORGOT THEY ARE SENT FROM MALAYSIA.

[size=16pt]Another MUMU Igbo man. Any data to back your assertions? [/size]
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by adegbitown: 10:57am On May 01, 2012
I see all these as more of political battle. If u watched the movie '24', u will see dat even d president of a country(Logan) and top dignitries can compromise with terrorists to kill it's citizens using nuclear bombs,as long as their selfish desire is satisfied. There's always a mole(betrayer) in top agencies like d police, judiciary and so on. D problem here is dat u just can never tell who is who. Nemesis always catch up with dem(after massive destructn) in d movies,but does it in reality? Only God can save us. Always pray 4 Nigeria...and of course,u need not be told anymore dat IT'S ENDTIME ALREADY!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by babaowo: 11:00am On May 01, 2012
achi4u: hw many did they roasted today?
any igboman doing business in the northern side should hurry up and rolcate because a group of igbo sucide bombers are planing to attack north.we will not spare anybody...we gonna bomb every living thing and enslave their yariya.grin

dont say u didn't hear!
..I have never know igbo man too are sucide bomber, this is very obvious!!! Moderators! Watch out for this ID:

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2012
JaaizTech:
Can you SWEAR by your God that you saw Muslims jubilating, or this is just a figment of your imagination. Christians have ranted these bullshit about virgins in heaven than I ever heard any Imam preach.Christians even give you the numbers of the virgin, that you wonder if they read it in the Bible or something. In fact I am not sure if I have ever heard any Imam preach about the 72 virgins you all talk about. What the Quran describes is the bounties of paradise amongst them are extremely beautiful fair females with wide, lovely eyes ... these are the rewards for anyone who makes paradise and not a reward for a suicide bomber like you all concoct. If Adam had eve in paradise, then what is all the hullabaloo about having virgins in paradise!

Q56:12-38 In the Gardens of Delight(Paradise); ... they will be on thrones woven with gold and precious stones... immortal boys will go around them (serving)... and with fruits (of different kinds) they may choose; And with flesh of fowls that they desire; And (there will be) Hur (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives);Like the preserved pearls ... And on crouches or thrones raised high. Verily, we have created them (maidens) of special creation; And made them virgins ; Loving (their husbands only) and of equal age; For those on the right Hand(those in paradise)
Person Still Dey Quote Quaran!...! The Same Book Wey Dey Dey Use Kill Person!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by duality(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2012
Silva79: If you voted GEJ, may God treat ur matters the swift,decisive and urgent way he is treating Nigeria's. AMEEEENNNN!!!

guy, forget that side. if GEJ didn't win that election there would have been war in the south south and niger delta. Nigerias economy would have been grounded. international oil price would have gone up. the economic frustration would have been more overwhelming. wonder why lots of nairalanders don't think broadly. the reason why there is relative peace in the niger delta and no serious agitation is because GEJ is the president. take note no ONE president can solve Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says / Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.