Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929599 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hey
guyz my case number is 2013AF00008170 and i haven't got reply from
kentucky since i've sent my forms to dem.....i really need ur help wen
do u tink am going 2 have my interview...i really need ur assistance
pls;(
or wen do u guyz tink my interview falls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=eeguru]Please, I got this below email today. How true is it? I lost my entry confirmation number for 2012 so could not check whether am successful or not.

Your registered name ------------------- ( --------------@yahoo.com ) is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. U.S. Department of State notifies ------------------- of being selected as a winner of the Diversity Visa program.

Dear ----------------------------- , You are one of the 50,000 winners selected by the computer random draw from the 12.1 million entries registered in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program . The Diversity Immigrant Visa program is a United States congressionally-mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. It is also known as the Green Card Lottery.
Winner Details

Acceptance Date: Friday 9th of November 2012 10:24:41 PM

Winner Name:

Country of Birth: Nigeria

Phone Number: 0

Diversity Visa Details
With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a U.S. permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling (Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job (in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or University so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at http://educationusa.state.gov/ .)

Processing fees

Type of Residence Card Status Amount (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $970
Processing fees Included
Total $970
Although the Diversity Visa participation was free, the law and regulations require to every diversity visa winner to pay a visa processing fee of $970 . The Diversity Visa(Green Card) is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.
The per person fee for each Diversity Visa is $ 970, payable in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency. This $970 fee is the only fee a winner needs to pay throughout the entire relocation process.
Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, childrens, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, childrens, cousin) must pay $970 . There is no discount for childrens.
Please note that you are allowed to take with you as many family members you want. However for each person you must pay an additional amount of U.S $970

For example if you decide to move in the United States with your wife and a kid the total fee is US$970 (your fee) + US$970 (your wife) + US$ 970 (your kid) = US$2910.

PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the fee payment primarily to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.
Visa Payment processing instructions

The fees must be paid by Bank Account Transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.

NOTE : In order to receive the Bank Account details were you will pay the fees, you must e-Mail us your full name and the country were you want to have the interview !

After you have paid the money, within 48 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances your visa status won't be affected by the interview. After you have paid the processing fees your visa is guaranteed !

Please Note!

The payment must be sent via bank transfer in maxx 5 working days after you have received the Bank Account details from U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays. In order to receive the Bank Account details were you will pay the pls dnt fall 4 diz its a scam!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Pls ar am i going to collect any drugs or treatment during d vaccines. Becos i was charge 16500
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mr temmy, are u serious dat i can put on sokoto n buba on interview day becos dat wat i want to put on
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
nihho: Hey guyz my case number is 2013AF00008170 and i haven't got reply from kentucky since i've sent my forms to dem.....i really need ur help wen do u tink am going 2 have my interview...i really need ur assistance pls;(

Kindly send a correspondence to KCC about the status of your forms via this email address KCCDV@state.gov, quoting your Case Number, Full Names and Year of Birth at the top right corner of the correspondence before your inquiry.
Their response would be enough for you to calculate your time of interview.
Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=osram][/quote]my broda this one na SUPER SCAM.HOLD UR EAR MY BRODA NO TRY ANY THING.NO TRY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
abosedekolawole: Mr temmy, are u serious dat i can put on sokoto n buba on interview day becos dat wat i want to put on

Yes. Ensure that you look neat and smart in it.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Pls ar am i going to collect any drugs or treatment during d vaccines. Becos i was charge 16500

Vaccination is the administration of antigenic material (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. Vaccines can prevent or ameliorate morbidity from infection.
Vaccination is the most effective method of preventing infectious diseases;[4] widespread immunity due to vaccination is largely responsible for the worldwide eradication of smallpox and the restriction of diseases such as polio, measles, and tetanus from much of the world.
Hope this will enlighten you my brother.
Relax, the Visa is yours already.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
nihho: Hey
guyz my case number is 2013AF00008170 and i haven't got reply from
kentucky since i've sent my forms to dem.....i really need ur help wen
do u tink am going 2 have my interview...i really need ur assistance
pls;(
or wen do u guyz tink my interview falls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
i already sent the question to dem but dey reply with unnecessary answers.....guyz wen do u tink am going to be interviewed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
nihho: i already sent the question to dem but dey reply with unnecessary answers.....guyz wen do u tink am going to be interviewed

Can we have a copy of the "unnecessary answers" that was replied to you on here please? For review purpose.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
usef83: plsssss,its der a need for a children like 3years to do a medical n police report..thank u ..
medicals, Yes
police report: No, its for 16 and above.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes, there will be medical for 3 yrs old, becos i saw two children @ d hospital.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
for those discussing attire. i wore a traditional dress i felt comfortable in. just saying
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
malcon: God is great. I had a successful interview today.
i arrived lagos u.s. embassy at exactly 10mins to 6am. when it was 6:30am,a guy came to announce that all non-immigrant for 6:30am interview should queue up. shortly,the guy then came to announce for 7:00am interview for immigrant category in which i belong. lucky enough, i was the first person in the immigrant queue category. after all thier series of announcement ranging from opening the medical envelope,what not to enter in with and series of security checks,i was finally ushered in. note, while you move from one point to another, make sure you secure all tally number given to you. after paying the 330dollar which was 54500naira,i was called to submit all my credentials. i submitted all i came with and the lady took just the needed ones e.g nysc cert, degree cert, neco cert, npc birth cert,epassport,three passport photo,one photocopy for each credentials and also the police and medical report. in summary, interview started after waiting for like 1hr 50mins. i was the first to be interview today in the immigrant category.

co; calld my tally no
me; good morning sir
co; do you swear to say the truth
me; yes i do
co; collected my payment slip and took my finger print
co; what do you do for a living
me; i'm a lecturer
co; what institution
me; ...... institution
co; when did you finish secondary sch
me ......yr
co; what do you teach
me; i lecture yr1 students strength of materials and yr2 students water supply and sanitary engineering
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what institution did you say you work
me; ...... institution
co; what institution did you attend
me; .......... university
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what course did you study
me; civil and water resources engineering
co; gave me dsp230 form to sign
co; congratulation.
me; thank you sir
co; gave me a visa collection paper to go to the address as stated on friday next week for my passport and visa.

many thanks to all members of these forum, success awaits everyone of us. but note, honesty is just the secret.

Congratulations Malcon...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and went to ask her something. My pickup date is next week

Congrats Bro, All d best ahead...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hw much cn i get d cheapest economy ticket from lagos 2 washington in jan. Pls tel me so i cn startin lookin 4 it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gulfkid: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
call this number if u can, she helped my sister get a very good deal: 07039205980
papatee2: Hw much cn i get d cheapest economy ticket from lagos 2 washington in jan. Pls tel me so i cn startin lookin 4 it

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
@eeguru thats a fraud i received an email like that too. its a big scam. so shine your eye shocked
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
I really thought I'll be current in jan..but what more can I say OLUWA IS INVOLVED and btw congrats to all Nlanders that have done their interviews and us that are yet to do..God will finish what he started.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by foworola: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2012
SCAM, that's what i think it is. [quote author=osram][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 2:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Hey guys, my CN is 2013AF00002*** ,have sent my forms since july but i've not yet seen my 2nd nl. Called kcc to confirm whether my form was recieved and it was positive. I've been checking the 'entrant status check website' wt my confirmation number but its still showing the 1st notification. What do u guys feel the problem might be? angry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:47am On Nov 11, 2012
lateefdauda: Hey guys, my CN is 2013AF00002*** ,have sent my forms since july but i've not yet seen my 2nd nl. Called kcc to confirm whether my form was recieved and it was positive. I've been checking the 'entrant status check website' wt my confirmation number but its still showing the 1st notification. What do u guys feel the problem might be? angry

Relax my brother. Since your case no is within the 10,000 cut off for Dec and Jan, expect to get your 2nd NL very soon.
However, you can send an email to KCC to inquire about the status of your forms processing.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2012
adzovia: for those discussing attire. i wore a traditional dress i felt comfortable in. just saying
do u mean u wore dat on ur interview day?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2012
House, i cant found my ssce testimonial again. Shld i just take my neco certificate n my bsc notification result to embassy or i go back to my sec. Sch to get d testimonial again? Pls house advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:20am On Nov 11, 2012
abosedekolawole: House, i cant found my ssce testimonial again. Shld i just take my neco certificate n my bsc notification result to embassy or i go back to my sec. Sch to get d testimonial again? Pls house advice
go back to ur skol if u can.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2012
abosedekolawole: House, i cant found my ssce testimonial again. Shld i just take my neco certificate n my bsc notification result to embassy or i go back to my sec. Sch to get d testimonial again? Pls house advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2012
abosedekolawole: do u mean u wore dat on ur interview day?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2012
tobi16: what is the meaning of write ur name in native alphabet if roman figure not used pls explain
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2012
nihho: i already sent the question to dem but dey reply with unnecessary answers.....guyz wen do u tink am going to be interviewed
bro i know What you are feeling now coz my case is similar with you,my case no is under 500 & sent my forms back on july but i still didnt get my 2nd NL,before 3 days i called them & asked about status of my case & the lady told me that my documents completed processing last week and i should expect my 2nd Nl with in 2 weeks,so i think you should call them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2012
mr temmy,i made a mistake while fillin my form. I wrote my host name,address n tel no as d name of petitioner. Also where we av full name in naive alphabet, i wrote n/a. Shld i just leave it dat way or i mail them? If am to mail them, pls tell me how to go about it.pls i need urgent reply. bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=abosedekolawole][/quote]
yes i wore a traditional dress.i always wear a smart and simple traditional dress to all my interviews at the embassy. then again i am female and not in niaja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.