Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929600 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gateluv: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
hello nairalander,
i made a mistake when i was filling my names on the online form.

WRONG: KOLA KEMI TOLU

RIGHT: KOLA TOLU KEMI

can i send my kcc forms now or just forget it. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
I pay 12k for medical. @ikoyi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
hahahahaha, yeye boy. If i catch you ehhh.
You don get ur 2NL?
gud,pls dnt insult each oda again lets focus on hw to achieve our aims of coming here.kcc doesnt knw dat waiting is kiling
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
You don get ur 2NL?

My brother, KCC had forgotten Nigerians. Nothing yet. Don't let all these noise disturb you. I am truly sorry for all who felt slighted by my remarks. Temmy my man, we know our ways. As for Osram, I extend a hand of fellowship. One love.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
gateluv: hello nairalander,

can i send my kcc forms now or just forget it. thanks

Is this a mistake? Like seriously?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: I pay 12k for medical. @ikoyi
what abt the balance?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
You don get ur 2NL?

Don't take to heart the jabs. That's the spice of the forum. It's a comic relief. Temmy is my guy and we understand our ways. As for Osram, just take it easy with our brethren from Cameroon. One Love.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
gateluv: hello nairalander,

i think u av nothin to wory abt,ur NPC mst cary al these names. hse corect me if am wrong
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Gentiger:

My brother, KCC had forgotten Nigerians. Nothing yet. Don't let all these noise disturb you. I am truly sorry for all who felt slighted by my remarks. Temmy my man, we know our ways. As for Osram, I extend a hand of fellowship. One love.
dont worry it will come, i can understand how u feel. Thats the reason KCC made 10,000 current again for Jan. You will join us soon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Gentiger @Brightmon love u guys 4 giving peace a chance.@Brightmon thank u 4 d info i realy appreciate and @Temmytanny thumb up to u...one love

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gateluv: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Is this a mistake? Like seriously?

thanks for the urgent reply, i misunderstood first name and middle name vice versa. any advice guys
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
i understand the wait. When i had my medicals at ikoyi the Doctor that examined me told me that my BP is slightly high, I pretended not to hear her and few minutes later she repeated same then i repied her. I told her she does not understand what it means to be in suspence for 4 months, America that like using that word "MAY".
Pls does wating for 2NL and interview, i beg easy ohh.
We are all SUCCESS here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: love you all.

Love...that's the word.
You are a great guy.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Gentiger:

Love you too...so much more than you know.

That's the spirit bro...
You're a great guy too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Leripa:

Each time I come online and still see people insulting themselves here, I get disappointed. A lot has been said that we should forget our misunderstandings and move on with the reason why we are here.
One thing I always emphasis is that, that we are faceless on here today does not mean we can never come in physical contact with each other. I have decided not to be a part of this issue again but later have a change of mind.
We aspire to become a leader in life. Is this the way we are going to lead when our time comes?
What gains are in insulting each other's personality? Remember the world is watching and this so called "misunderstanding" has made some good people to remain guests on this thread.
Once and for all, and to all that the matter concerns (I don't want to mention names), let us all shelve our grievances and embrace peace. That is hwen this thread will move forward.
Thank you very much for having a change of mind and God willing, we shall all have a cause to share positive testimonies here.
God bless you all.

You have spoken well. To say the truth, i use to be a guest for months but joined when i started seeing mearningful comments. what most people don't know is that the world reads our comments here and this site portrait's nigerian. I thank all those that share with me the joy of my interview success may God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gentiger @Brightmon love u guys 4 giving peace a chance.@Brightmon thank u 4 d info i realy appreciate and @Temmytanny thumb up to u...one love
Bro, anytime. Thats why we are still here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hello good peoples of the house...how many days after the release of the visa bulletine will kcc send 2nd NLs?thank you in advance guys...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Hello good peoples of the house...how many days after the release of the visa bulletine will kcc send 2nd NLs?thank you in advance guys...
it shuld drop b4 on the 22nd
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: He thinks he can just come online and insult peoples wife & personality just because they are trying to make correction to a comment made or have a diffrent Opinion to an issue.
Since he joined this forum, it has been from one to another but yesterday he pushed the wrong button. He thinks am that type.
We are faceless here BUT traceable. When i came to this forum, i meet some people that gave answers to some questions that have been disturbing and some joined and made a great Contribution to this forum. Today i owe the SUCCESS of my interview to God and all of you reading this post both member and guset that have refuse to join.
I have gotten what brought me to this forum and wonder what am still doing here, if being in this forum will lead to insult them i really wonder.
He shuld lean to talk when in a social media. Academic, age, life or travel wise etc he does not come close.
I will forgive due to calls, sms & email i received on the subject matter but he be warned and learn.
I wish all member of this great forum SUCCESS, its all about HONESTY, feel free and be yourself. NO FEAR.
see my broda God is very wise.now u have gotten ur visa and putting him to challenge and not to any furumite.by the way what u aquire in this furum is 1/20 of what is waiting for u out there.all the same congrates donnot pour threads to pple cus u think is the end.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Just leaving d hospital nw, i only need to pay 16,500 for vaccines. They said my result will b out on wednesday. Thanks u all

Am so happy for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
malcon:

You have spoken well. To say the truth, i use to be a guest for months but joined when i started seeing mearningful comments. what most people don't know is that the world reads our comments here and this site portrait's nigerian. I thank all those that shear with me the joy of my interview success may God bless you all.

It is well, my brother. I want to believe that the house is in order now.
Congrats once again on your interview success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
it shuld drop b4 on the 22nd
if that is so sir when do you think should i start my medicals and police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
lorddom: see my broda God is very wise.now u have gotten ur visa and putting him to challenge and not to any furumite.by the way what u aquire in this furum is 1/20 of what is waiting for u out there.all the same congrates donnot pour threads to pple cus u think is the end.
you just rush to comment without understanding the issue at hand. Now read thru the comment after my post and check if you post made any point.
The important thing is that Gentiger is my person and my very personal person so whats your point? "lorddom"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
Gentiger:

Don't take to heart the jabs. That's the spice of the forum. It's a comic relief. Temmy is my guy and we understand our ways. As for Osram, just take it easy with our brethren from Cameroon. One Love.
bro me to i tke it as a joke o..i love u n evri1 on dz thread evn my cameroonian brothers...#onelove y'all#

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
emebeteaderashn: if that is so sir when do you think should i start my medicals and police report?
start ur medical a week to your interview date and the police report few days, like 3 or 2 to your interview date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
One love y'all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
osram: bro me to i tke it as a joke o..i love u n evri1 on dz thread evn my cameroonian brothers...#onelove y'all#
nice one my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
start ur medical a week to your interview date and the police report few days, like 3 or 2 to your interview date.
thank you sir...may God be with all of us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
osram: One love y'all

Thumbs up to you my brother.
It is well.
Forumites........ride on.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon:
you just rush to comment without understanding the issue at hand. Now read thru the comment after my post and check if you post made any point.
The important thing is that Gentiger is my person and my very personal person so whats your point? "lorddom"
sorry oh i felt on ur post before going to see that all is wel ok.chil on welcome to US.Go pave the way for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: i understand the wait. When i had my medicals at ikoyi the Doctor that examined me told me that my BP is slightly high, I pretended not to hear her and few minutes later she repeated same then i repied her. I told her she does not understand what it means to be in suspence for 4 months, America that like using that word "MAY".
Pls does wating for 2NL and interview, i beg easy ohh.
We are all SUCCESS here.
Se ur BP don low now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
osram: bro me to i tke it as a joke o..i love u n evri1 on dz thread evn my cameroonian brothers...#onelove y'all#
THANK YOU OSRAM FOR TAKING US AS UR BROTHER.U KNOW WHAT?FROM THE BOTTUM MY HEART U ARE VERY NICE PERSON.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.