Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928311 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and went to ask her something. My pickup date is next week

Congrats. More of smoothness ahead IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abimbola80: My people, my cn is 2013AF00012***, I lately discovered that Form DSP-122 is compulsory for Principal Applicant, but it was not included in my application sent to Kentucky. Kindly advise me on the next thing to do. Very Urgent

Quickly fill it and send via email to reduce cost... such happened to me then I called kcc and I was told to send the second form(DS-230) and it will be added to the first form(DSP-122) for further processing, pls include your bar code sheet. I sent mine through DHL but I'll advice you to send yours via email. To God be the glory I received my 2NL last month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and went to ask her something. My pickup date is next week

Congratulations my brother. Many more testimonies to follow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2012

Awesome! and congratulations to you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and we
congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tnx a miilion. I will do that immediately
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls wat is the dress code for d interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by godcherisher: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2012

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
@gunners it has no dress code. Just make sure you dress cooperate and neat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
papatee2: I had my interveiw on wed. 7th of nov. And it was successful. All thanks to God and nairalanders. I was d 1st to b interveiw as imigrate. Co cald my tally no around afta 10am. Co-good morning. Me- morning. Gave me a form n ask me to sign which i did. Co-are you married. Me- no. Co-do you have kiddies. Me- no. Co- have you ever been out of nigeria. Me- :-):-). Co- have you been to usa. Me-:-):-)smiley co- what are you doing in nigeria. Me- studin. Co- which skul. Me- :-):-) . Co- what course. Me- agric. Co-did you choose dat. Me- no. Co- so y did u accept it. Me- cos d future is bright. After dat we started talkin about it and laughin dat nigeria university are something funny. Then she brought out a paper and circle an address indicating where to pickup my visa while tellin me welcome to america. Infact other people there did'nt belive it was interview because of d way we were laughing. They tot i knew her and we

Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
papatee2 congrats to u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
pls nairalanders in d house help me for dis,how much is d medical fees and wen its dis case numba current for interview.173** pls ur respond wud b highly appreciate.thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank God! Have got all my documents ready. Now xpectin my 2NL to drop anytime cos have been current since but i sent my forms first week in Oct. Can anyone in this lovely forum tell me when is likely i receive my 2NL, my CN- 5**: Can't wait to receive my 2NL. I pray God help us all by His grace! Stay lifted everyone in the forum!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls room, hw much is d medical fee. I was given two hospitals one@ vi & other @ ikoyi. Pls can they accept initial depoist
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks be to God!

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
gunners4u: Pls room, hw much is d medical fee. I was given two hospitals one@ vi & other @ ikoyi. Pls can they accept initial depoist
it is vary just budget 28,500
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2012

Congratulations and Nice one bro. Signs of Divine Favour
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
gunners4u: Pls room, hw much is d medical fee. I was given two hospitals one@ vi & other @ ikoyi. Pls can they accept initial depoist

I did mine last week @ d Ikoyi address... The Consultant's Practice is d name of d hospital and I spent 28,500 including vaccines and all... So budget 30 grand and that should do... All d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats

malcon: God is great. I had a successful interview today.
i arrived lagos u.s. embassy at exactly 10mins to 6am. when it was 6:30am,a guy came to announce that all non-immigrant for 6:30am interview should queue up. shortly,the guy then came to announce for 7:00am interview for immigrant category in which i belong. lucky enough, i was the first person in the immigrant queue category. after all thier series of announcement ranging from opening the medical envelope,what not to enter in with and series of security checks,i was finally ushered in. note, while you move from one point to another, make sure you secure all tally number given to you. after paying the 330dollar which was 54500naira,i was called to submit all my credentials. i submitted all i came with and the lady took just the needed ones e.g nysc cert, degree cert, neco cert, npc birth cert,epassport,three passport photo,one photocopy for each credentials and also the police and medical report. in summary, interview started after waiting for like 1hr 50mins. i was the first to be interview today in the immigrant category.

co; calld my tally no
me; good morning sir
co; do you swear to say the truth
me; yes i do
co; collected my payment slip and took my finger print
co; what do you do for a living
me; i'm a lecturer
co; what institution
me; ...... institution
co; when did you finish secondary sch
me ......yr
co; what do you teach
me; i lecture yr1 students strength of materials and yr2 students water supply and sanitary engineering
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what institution did you say you work
me; ...... institution
co; what institution did you attend
me; .......... university
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what course did you study
me; civil and water resources engineering
co; gave me dsp230 form to sign
co; congratulation.
me; thank you sir
co; gave me a visa collection paper to go to the address as stated on friday next week for my passport and visa.

many thanks to all members of these forum, success awaits everyone of us. but note, honesty is just the secret.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
@malcon and @papatee2:
Congratulations to you guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2012

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tanks for d info,@ibracadabra did u collect ur result d day u do ur medical
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gentiger:

Let him be TRUTHFUL about his military involvement because they will find out after all. Each DV winner is subjected to secret background checks. Just thought you should know.

@ Gentiger the most holy and truthful man,i never said the guy was lying about his status of been a military man,i only seek to know what the consequences are and if he's got any chances of been granted his DV visa without a hitch and i had wanted a researched response like Kemzone2003's responses or people speaking from experience...i know where u coming from and where u are heading to,please watch it abeg.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
gunners4u: Tanks for d info,@ibracadabra did u collect ur result d day u do ur medical

No, I was told to come back in 3 days....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=dammymye][/quote]
Hey bro i think your case is the same us mine...my case number is lower than yours and i sent the forms on mid july and i didnt get my 2nd NL untill now but yesterday i called kcc and asked them them about my case status and they told me that my documents completed processing last week and i should expect my 2nd NL with in two weeks so bro i advise you to call kcc and ask about your case status.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2012

Sound like u jazzed that fellow. Al the same, congrats to u....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:15am On Nov 10, 2012
malcon: God is great. I had a successful interview today.
i arrived lagos u.s. embassy at exactly 10mins to 6am. when it was 6:30am,a guy came to announce that all non-immigrant for 6:30am interview should queue up. shortly,the guy then came to announce for 7:00am interview for immigrant category in which i belong. lucky enough, i was the first person in the immigrant queue category. after all thier series of announcement ranging from opening the medical envelope,what not to enter in with and series of security checks,i was finally ushered in. note, while you move from one point to another, make sure you secure all tally number given to you. after paying the 330dollar which was 54500naira,i was called to submit all my credentials. i submitted all i came with and the lady took just the needed ones e.g nysc cert, degree cert, neco cert, npc birth cert,epassport,three passport photo,one photocopy for each credentials and also the police and medical report. in summary, interview started after waiting for like 1hr 50mins. i was the first to be interview today in the immigrant category.

co; calld my tally no
me; good morning sir
co; do you swear to say the truth
me; yes i do
co; collected my payment slip and took my finger print
co; what do you do for a living
me; i'm a lecturer
co; what institution
me; ...... institution
co; when did you finish secondary sch
me ......yr
co; what do you teach
me; i lecture yr1 students strength of materials and yr2 students water supply and sanitary engineering
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what institution did you say you work
me; ...... institution
co; what institution did you attend
me; .......... university
co; are you married
me; no sir
co; what course did you study
me; civil and water resources engineering
co; gave me dsp230 form to sign
co; congratulation.
me; thank you sir
co; gave me a visa collection paper to go to the address as stated on friday next week for my passport and visa.

many thanks to all members of these forum, success awaits everyone of us. but note, honesty is just the secret.

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2012
congrat malcon and papatee2,we wil all have good testimony to share in JESUS name (amen) GLORY

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atlast1: 4:22am On Nov 10, 2012
i applied to dv 2013 and i checked my entery many times but i always get a message 'your entery has not been selected, but the website says that they will selectmore enteries and that we can continue to check till 2013 is this true could there still be hope for me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:14am On Nov 10, 2012
at last: i applied to dv 2013 and i checked my entery many times but i always get a message 'your entery has not been selected, but the website says that they will selectmore enteries and that we can continue to check till 2013 is this true could there still be hope for me
no sir there will not be anymore selection...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2012
I want to go 4 my medical 2day, will d hospital collect 15k 4rm me & pay d balance on d day i want to collect my result. My interview date is 15 of nov
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2012
mannet:

@ Gentiger the most holy and truthful man,i never said the guy was lying about his status of been a military man,i only seek to know what the consequences are and if he's got any chances of been granted his DV visa without a hitch and i had wanted a researched response like Kemzone2003's responses or people speaking from experience...i know where u coming from and where u are heading to,please watch it abeg.tanx

Nairaland is full of many wonderful people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.