Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,555 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929604 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2012
Pls i need urgent reply. My interview date is 15 of nov, will d hospital 4 medical accept 15k 4rm me 2day & balance dem on i want collect d result
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Pls i need urgent reply. My interview date is 15 of nov, will d hospital 4 medical accept 15k 4rm me 2day & balance dem on i want collect d result
i tink dt is posible @ Q Life family clinick @VI u ll pay 13k @ d bank and later bill u 4 vaccine bt it depend on ur medical history pls u cant do ur medical on a saturday.4 d clinic address check on pg 174.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2012
pls where can i get my 1NL and 2NL,is it via my email or p.o box
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Pls i need urgent reply. My interview date is 15 of nov, will d hospital 4 medical accept 15k 4rm me 2day & balance dem on i want collect d result
u said ur interview is on 15th of nov,my dear i ll advice u try ur luck and be there 2day cos d result ll tk 3 days b4 it ready and i tot going to d clinic on moday ll be too late. pls try ur luck to be there 2day cos i dnt think they opperate on a saturday.gd luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2012
nihho: pls where can i get my 1NL and 2NL,is it via my email or p.o box
av u nt gotten ur 1NL? u gt ur 2NL tru d means u check ur 1NL www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Wat ar d requirment for d medical. Am set to ikoyi nw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Wat ar d requirment for d medical. Am set to ikoyi nw
2 passport photo and ur original intl passport. u can try d 2 clinics @ ikoyi and v.i
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
Hey bro i think your case is the same us mine...my case number is lower than yours and i sent the forms on mid july and i didnt get my 2nd NL untill now but yesterday i called kcc and asked them them about my case status and they told me that my documents completed processing last week and i should expect my 2nd NL with in two weeks so bro i advise you to call kcc and ask about your case status.
Thanks bro! Have done that already and i was told it takes 8 weeks for them to process my documents, that i should contact them after 8 weeks. It will be 8th week by the ending of this month. Thanks again bro, really appreciate your response! Stay cool!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2012
Pls wat is 2NL,advise me . My interview date is 15
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Pls wat is 2NL,advise me . My interview date is 15
i was nt ask 2NL bt u can tk it along wth u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
i was nt ask 2NL bt u can tk it along wth u
hey guys how can one address a mail to K CC asking about your status?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2012
laura da brat:
hey guys how can one address a mail to K CC asking about your status?
KCCDV@state.gov. u ll ve to state ur CN,ur DOB in full and ur Full Name follow by ur comments
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2012
Pls which bus will i take wen i get to obalande am going to ikoyi hospital
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2012
@gunners. From Obalende take bus going to falomo,when u get to falomo,ask for Raymond njoku street no25. Trekable from falomo. All the best and make sure you get there before 10am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2012
Tanks, am in bus nw, i pray to be attended to becos am wit 15k nw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
u said ur interview is on 15th of nov,my dear i ll advice u try ur luck and be there 2day cos d result ll tk 3 days b4 it ready and i tot going to d clinic on moday ll be too late. pls try ur luck to be there 2day cos i dnt think they opperate on a saturday.gd luck

I think he (gunners4u) should use d Ikoyi clinic instead (25 Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi) because

1. They work on Saturdays, but I think they close by 3 on sat

2. Their medicals is 12k instead of 13k for Q-life

But I don't think they will VACCINATE him without his paying d full cost... Medicals is 12k, Vaccination is 17k... so my advice will b to raise d money over d weekend. Do his medicals + vaccinations on monday anc collect results on thursday... But wait o! Thursday is 15th! So there's a big complication for him... I wonder why he's waiting until today to make all these moves... So I'll have to change my initial advice and urge him to go today and do d medicals. Mayb if he explains to dem, they may allow him do medicals today and get vaccinated on monday and then collect on wednesday (d eve of his interview)...

I'll want to warn against this attitude... 2 people who came with me to collect their results were told to go for ECG (an additional treatment)based on d results of dier medicals and dis additional treatment cost them 10k... So they ended up paying 38,500 total... And they were told when to come for their results... I hope gunners4u doesn't require that... So my ppl, pls don't relax when u get your 2nd NL; get on your feet and pursue this God-given opportunity with all thy might...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Tanks, am in bus nw, i pray to be attended to becos am wit 15k nw

They will attend to you. They will give u a Teller to Ĝø and pay 12k in Zenith bank which is a walking distance from their hospital... When u pay, you will do all your medicals- except d vaccinations...my advice is that you explain your dilemma to d doctor who conducts your physicals and ask that your medicals b processed- pending your vaccinations... Give it a shot and goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Pls wat is 2NL,advise me . My interview date is 15

2NL means second notification letter, check and print it out on the site www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC using your date of birth and your case number, good luck man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Am already @ d hopital nw. Waiting 4 my turn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2012
Ibracadabra:

I think he (gunners4u) should use d Ikoyi clinic instead (25 Raymond Njoku Street, Ikoyi) because

1. They work on Saturdays, but I think they close by 3 on sat

2. Their medicals is 12k instead of 13k for Q-life

But I don't think they will VACCINATE him without his paying d full cost... Medicals is 12k, Vaccination is 17k... so my advice will b to raise d money over d weekend. Do his medicals + vaccinations on monday anc collect results on thursday... But wait o! Thursday is 15th! So there's a big complication for him... I wonder why he's waiting until today to make all these moves... So I'll have to change my initial advice and urge him to go today and do d medicals. Mayb if he explains to dem, they may allow him do medicals today and get vaccinated on monday and then collect on wednesday (d eve of his interview)...

I'll want to warn against this attitude... 2 people who came with me to collect their results were told to go for ECG (an additional treatment)based on d results of dier medicals and dis additional treatment cost them 10k... So they ended up paying 38,500 total... And they were told when to come for their results... I hope gunners4u doesn't require that... So my ppl, pls don't relax when u get your 2nd NL; get on your feet and pursue this God-given opportunity with all thy might...
hmmmmm,i perceive d dude is got som sort of financial constrainst,we can only pray along wit him for GOd's mercy n favor.i so wish i cud jus hlp him out of dis staitaway.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2012
@ gunners4u,pls update us on d outcum of diz ur move today,God will sure favor u. Go go gunnersssssssss.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Am already @ d hopital nw. Waiting 4 my turn

Good Luck man, We are praying together with you, GO GET IT!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2012
gunners4u: Am already @ d hopital nw. Waiting 4 my turn

It's well with you. May God provide for you and grant your petitions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2012
He thinks he can just come online and insult peoples wife & personality just because they are trying to make correction to a comment made or have a diffrent Opinion to an issue.
Since he joined this forum, it has been from one to another but yesterday he pushed the wrong button. He thinks am that type.
We are faceless here BUT traceable. When i came to this forum, i meet some people that gave answers to some questions that have been disturbing and some joined and made a great Contribution to this forum. Today i owe the SUCCESS of my interview to God and all of you reading this post both member and guset that have refuse to join.
I have gotten what brought me to this forum and wonder what am still doing here, if being in this forum will lead to insult them i really wonder.
He shuld lean to talk when in a social media. Academic, age, life or travel wise etc he does not come close.
I will forgive due to calls, sms & email i received on the subject matter but he be warned and learn.
I wish all member of this great forum SUCCESS, its all about HONESTY, feel free and be yourself. NO FEAR.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2012
Hope say tigres dey hear?...lol...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: He thinks he can just come online and insult peoples wife & personality just because they are trying to make correction to a comment made or have a diffrent Opinion to an issue.
Since he joined this forum, it has been from one to another but yesterday he pushed the wrong button. He thinks am that type.
We are faceless here BUT traceable. When i came to this forum, i meet some people that gave answers to some questions that have been disturbing and some joined and made a great Contribution to this forum. Today i owe the SUCCESS of my interview to God and all of you reading this post both member and guset that have refuse to join.
I have gotten what brought me to this forum and wonder what am still doing here, if being in this forum will lead to insult them i really wonder.
He shuld lean to talk when in a social media. Academic, age, life or travel wise etc he does not come close.
I will forgive due to calls, sms & email i received on the subject matter but he be warned and learn.
I wish all member of this great forum SUCCESS, its all about HONESTY, feel free and be yourself. NO FEAR.

This is uncalled for... Please let us borrow a leaf from Kemzone who occasionally gets battered, but puts his ego to the side and deals only with issues that concern this thread... Threats of tracing someone to harm him or her is going too far... Again, this is d DV 2013 forum; so please let us deal with Immigrant Visa issues and quit all insults and threats to harm each other... This comment is not directed only to you Brightmon; so don't feel slighted... Again; please let us focus on what we're here for..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: He thinks he can just come online and insult peoples wife & personality just because they are trying to make correction to a comment made or have a diffrent Opinion to an issue.

Each time I come online and still see people insulting themselves here, I get disappointed. A lot has been said that we should forget our misunderstandings and move on with the reason why we are here.
One thing I always emphasis is that, that we are faceless on here today does not mean we can never come in physical contact with each other. I have decided not to be a part of this issue again but later have a change of mind.
We aspire to become a leader in life. Is this the way we are going to lead when our time comes?
What gains are in insulting each other's personality? Remember the world is watching and this so called "misunderstanding" has made some good people to remain guests on this thread.
Once and for all, and to all that the matter concerns (I don't want to mention names), let us all shelve our grievances and embrace peace. That is hwen this thread will move forward.
Thank you very much for having a change of mind and God willing, we shall all have a cause to share positive testimonies here.
God bless you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2012
osram: Hope say tigres dey hear?...lol...

Please, it's enough.
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
love you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
brightmon: love you all.

Love you too...so much more than you know.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Gentiger:

Love you too...so much more than you know.
hahahahaha, yeye boy. If i catch you ehhh.
You don get ur 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Just leaving d hospital nw, i only need to pay 16,500 for vaccines. They said my result will b out on wednesday. Thanks u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.