Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941110 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2012
blesssami:
Hi friends
can some one help me pliz I have received my interview appointment letter through e-mail. but did they send me other interview appointment letter through my P.o.Box or........... Thank you all for your time and sorry for asking so many questions.

Your question has been answered previously in this forum. Simply follow the instructions in the e-mail (2nd NL).
Expect NOTHING in your P.O.Box.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2012
blesssami:
Hi friends
can some one help me pliz I have received my interview appointment letter through e-mail. but did they send me other interview appointment letter through my P.o.Box or........... Thank you all for your time and sorry for asking so many questions.
if u were snt an interview notification in ur email all what u need 2 do is to use ur confirmation numba to check & u print it out dt is all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2012
saddy101: @femsoj,
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

I really appreciate all your prayers and to God be the glory my interview last for about a minute after oath and thumb print.

A notable name is missing from this list Auchhhh! That hurts.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Guys thanks for the response !!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Temmytammy or Temmytiger? Hahah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2012
ferdimako:

Temmytammy or Temmytiger? Hahah

Noooo there can't be 2 tigers in the house. I am GENTIGER!!! Roaaaar!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Congrat saddy.........faith works wonders(shilloh activated)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Congrat saddy. More gud news to come. Papatee where ar u?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Why the above statement if i may ask? Its just too obvious that you not for peace in this house and the truce may be over soon. since you know it all, Authentication of NCP, AOS, cant combine NECO with WAEC, all baseless.
1. Authentication of NCP: NO
2. AOS: NO
3. Combine NECO with WAEC: yes
You have not been able to prove any of your point to be true and you still come here to make noise and not let Temmy just be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2012
brightmon:
Why the above statement if i may ask? Its just too obvious that you not for peace in this house and the truce may be over soon. since you know it all, Authentication of NCP, AOS, cant combine NECO with WAEC, all baseless.
You have not been able to prove any of your point to be true and you still come here to make noise and not let Temmy just be.

But why you Brightmon? What have I done or said to warrant this attack? What truce are you referring to? Why do you want to heat up the polity?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Hello my people in the house! Pls i need urgent respond, i did one NPC Birth Certificate Around 1998, and my parent's names are there, i just wanted to go to ikeja high court to do the age declaration, hope that is ok for me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Adufesco: Hello my people in the house! Pls i need urgent respond, i did one NPC Birth Certificate Around 1998, and my parent's names are there, i just wanted to go to ikeja high court to do the age declaration, hope that is ok for me?

Someone just answered your question shortly. Go back a page please and stop being curious.
It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: Thank you,atleast those that want to combine two diff results(NECO & WAEC)can do so with ease. Not everything or advice you hear on this site is true.Dig deep,make your research and i bet you wont lack anything before your interview.All the best to those yet to do their interview

That's the point big bro! I really appreciate the advice you gave me first day I join this forum and your impact towards this great house to achieve our dreams.

Kudos to you and I pray, may the good God continue grant your heart desire!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
hey Guys, Good Morning to you all,
I wanted to find out if anyone sent His/Her application without writing his/her case number on all document was invited for interview as I just found out I sent mine last week without writing on all the document.

Thanks Guys

Best Regards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2012
brightmon:

Adesojiaderemi wasn't mentioned neither Kemzone, Tosmy nor Tiwanna. None reacted to an observation but you and in a disparaging manner. Was Temmy mentioned in my comment?

Why have you deliberately picked on an observation to cast a stone? Why do you want to draw another battle line? Well, it's Christmas season. My white flag remains up. Perish this thoughts in your head because I had no one in mind when I commented, okay?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Adesojiaderemi wasn't mentioned neither Kemzone, Tosmy nor Tiwanna. None reacted to an observation but you and in a disparaging manner. Was Temmy mentioned in my comment?

Why have you deliberately picked on an observation to cast a stone? Why do you want to draw another battle line? Well, it's Christmas season. My white flag remains up. Perish this thoughts in your head because I had no one in mind when I commented, okay?
I have said all i need to say and the rest for mine or your conscience to be the judge
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2012
saddy101:

temmytanny: Thank you,atleast those that want to combine two diff results(NECO & WAEC)can do so with ease. Not everything or advice you hear on this site is true.Dig deep,make your research and i bet you wont lack anything before your interview.All the best to those yet to do their interview

That's the point big bro! I really appreciate the advice you gave me first day I join this forum and your impact towards this great house to achieve our dreams.

Kudos to you and I pray, may the good God continue grant your heart desire!
Thats a special one for the name he said was missing. That guy just like wahala sha.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2012
ojisalara: hey Guys, Good Morning to you all,
I wanted to find out if anyone sent His/Her application without writing his/her case number on all document was invited for interview as I just found out I sent mine last week without writing on all the document.

Thanks Guys

Best Regards

I didn't write on mine... I noticed this after I sent my form(DSP-122 & DS-230) separately in the month of June/July. So I called kcc and I was told not to worry, my case will be fine.

To God be the got my 2NL, I did my interview yesterday and it was successful gringringrin

My dear bro/sis, cool down for Jesus... He will surely perfect what he started

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2012
brightmon:
I have said all i need to say and the rest for mine or your conscience to be the judge

It's clearly noted. My message on this board has been very consistent which is, 'go the extra mile.'. The wise ones headed. Atleast 3 clients with dashed DV lottery interviews had their matters handled for free. You have no clues as to why they were denied.That's why I am here. Pls leave me out of future side bashings. I may not take it lightly next time. I am GENTIGER!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
No man/woman is a fountain of knowledge. You get to know more as you aspire for more. God bless this house. PEACE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2012
Shine1177: No man/woman is a fountain of knowledge. You get to know more as you aspire for more. God bless this house. PEACE.
Tell dem ooo....pls lets leave fight and focus on our goals here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gebr: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2012
ojisalara: hey Guys, Good Morning to you all,

Thanks Guys

Best Regards
That is not a problem bro. They themselves can write it on your doc. But if there is something to be corrected, KCC would ask you to do so.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gulfkid: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Hello House, pls I want to know if it's possible for someone to help me pick up my visa from VFS when the time comes or I must pick it up in person. Also, if I could request they send it via courier to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2012
daddykelly:
I don't think age declaration is necessary since you have your birth cert with your name and parent's name written on it...to me if you do it you are just complicating your interview process.IS NOT NEEDED!.
thanks for your reply but am just worried about the year i did 1998 hope dat is not 2 old to use?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Brigthmon,I think u misquoted gentiger's statement.if you read through that his post again,to my own understanding,I don't think that comment was negatively directed to anyone.Even if he was refering T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Temmy,I think he was just positively reminding Saddy that his name should have been included.please guys,there ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing we are gaining from abusive comment/post.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello House, pls I still have one question on the issue of medical, is it compulsory to do the medical + vacine before interview or medical alone because I have family and am not financially ok for now, pls anybody with practical experience should ball me out
Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Adufesco: thanks for your reply but am just worried about the year i did 1998 hope dat is not 2 old to use?
Nope is not since the birth cert is authentic....i think somebody in this forum has even used 1995 waec cert to get visa nd even old marriage cert,so the year is not a problem.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello House, pls I still have one question on the issue of medical, is it compulsory to do the medical + vacine before interview or medical alone because I have family and am not financially ok for now, pls anybody with practical experience should ball me out
Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello House, pls I still have one question on the issue of medical, is it compulsory to do the medical + vacine before interview or medical alone because I have family and am not financially ok for now, pls anybody with practical experience should ball me out
Thank you
I'll advise you to do everything and be on the safe side....hmmm you know say visa no plenty!...someone else might advise you to go ahead without completing it but personally i'll advise you try and source for fund and do everything.GOD WILL PROVIDE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello house hope am nt in wahala oooo cos i release my DV confirmation num including my last name nd year to some1 and my interview date is january hope i no dey wahala
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gulfkid: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
gulfkid: Hello House, pls I want to know if it's possible for someone to help me pick up my visa from VFS when the time comes or I must pick it up in person. Also, if I could request they send it via courier to me.

Can someone pls help me with these inquiries.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
garvins: Hello house hope am nt in wahala oooo cos i release my DV confirmation num including my last name nd year to some1 and my interview date is january hope i no dey wahala
you re as SAFE as being in LION'S DEN,nt Gentigers DEN oooo cos i cant guaranty ur safty lol. notin dey happen my brother nobody can impersonate u @ d embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: Winnie56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.