Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931875 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
dawton: Pls,i need ur help,which name will appear on my wife NPC attestation formal name or present name?

I will advice you ask the officer at the NPC office because I am not sure.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar:

grin grin grin Wisely spoken and thank you for your well meaning words, we shall all get the visas!!

thanks for your encouragement Spoondar,I really appreciate it.Guys love to stir up commotion when they fill bore, we all love ourselves and also wish ourselves best of luck.If I may ask, where are you from?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

There's no point waiting behind as the principal winner. Your best bet is to go with them and come back later for whatever purpose or you go alone while they meet with you at a later date. This you must tell the CO during your interview.
Your family are derivatives and therefore can not enter the US before you. I stand to be corrected though.

Thanks Leripa!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar:

grin grin grin Wisely spoken and thank you for your well meaning words, we shall all get the visas!!

Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
House check this out:Upcoming month's visa bulletin: January 2013 (Coming Soon)

This month's visa bulletin: December 2012

Archived visa bulletins: November 2012 and before

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dear
Adesojiaderemi,
brightmon,
temmytanny,
Gentiger,
"There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship." As we express our gratitude on your constant help, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
Peace be Upon you all!!! smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
gog123: Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.My sister and the husband with 3 kids won the lottery and had their successful interview today. The husband is the principal applicant, we were having so many doubt because his highest qualification is olevel but decided to put it in the hands of God, not only is he Olevel but he finished secondary school in the early eighties with two credits without math or english.Later in early 2000 he did Neco with only 3 credits including only english.
I have been preparing them with the questions I get from this forum, this is also where I found out that visa has gone down to $330, I knew last year was $819. I have also headrd a lot about this black angel at the embassy, he said she was the one that attended to them.To cut the long story short, this was how it went.
Co: Raise yr hand and say after me ...
Husband: Repeated after co....
Co:What is your highest level of education?
Hus: Olevel
Co:Are these your children?
hus: Yes
Co: I want to see their picture when they were babies
hus: He brought out the oictures and handed it tho her.
Co: How long have you been married ?
Hus: He told her
Co: where do you work and how long have you been there?
Hus: answered
Co: what is your job there?
Hus:Answered
Co: (Asked the wife) what kind of marriage did you do?
wife: Answered
Co: Smiling (Left and came back with a white paper telling them where and whhen to collect the visa/passport.)
That was it,infact he thought the black angel was just verifying things before the real interview will start not knowing she was already done with him. When they called to tell me, it was still like magic to them but when God is at work, there is no much story, it flows like you were made for it.From what I have seen so far if you can proof that you have at least attended secondary sch, the visa will be yours. Pls rejoice with me. US is a land opportunity, if you are hard working you will make, I am riping mine.The land is enough to contain all of us from naija,just about 3 states here will cover our land area, until our own govt will learn their lesson and change if they will. Encourage yr relations to play and continue yr good work on this forum.I wish all the upcoming interview success.

Congratulations to your sister and family, i wish them a smooth transition
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ok, your first three weeks will be inside your digital cage b4 we finally send you to your temporary ZOO, there you will be screen for any threat by the Animal Quarantine Holding Facility and animals not arriving at the facility by 4:30 p.m. will not be released at the airport that day.

Pets arriving in the late afternoon and evening will be held overnight until inspections are completed the following morning. Pets qualified for direct airport release that are held overnight for release in the morning at the Airport Animal Quarantine Holding Facility must be picked up by 10:00 a.m. or an additional $59 will be charged.

tell him, empty drum, full of noise.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar: Dear
Adesojiaderemi,
brightmon,
temmytanny,
Gentiger,
"There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship." As we express our gratitude on your constant help, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
You very right my sister but did you notice notice his statement "A notable name is missing from this list Auchhhh! That hurts" what does that mean? He is just note for peace but trouble.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
gog123: Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.My sister and the husband with 3 kids won the lottery and had their successful interview today. The husband is the principal applicant, we were having so many doubt because his highest qualification is olevel but decided to put it in the hands of God, not only is he Olevel but he finished secondary school in the early eighties with two credits without math or english.Later in early 2000 he did Neco with only 3 credits including only english.
I have been preparing them with the questions I get from this forum, this is also where I found out that visa has gone down to $330, I knew last year was $819. I have also headrd a lot about this black angel at the embassy, he said she was the one that attended to them.To cut the long story short, this was how it went.
Co: Raise yr hand and say after me ...
Husband: Repeated after co....
Co:What is your highest level of education?
Hus: Olevel
Co:Are these your children?
hus: Yes
Co: I want to see their picture when they were babies
hus: He brought out the oictures and handed it tho her.
Co: How long have you been married ?
Hus: He told her
Co: where do you work and how long have you been there?
Hus: answered
Co: what is your job there?
Hus:Answered
Co: (Asked the wife) what kind of marriage did you do?
wife: Answered
Co: Smiling (Left and came back with a white paper telling them where and whhen to collect the visa/passport.)
That was it,infact he thought the black angel was just verifying things before the real interview will start not knowing she was already done with him. When they called to tell me, it was still like magic to them but when God is at work, there is no much story, it flows like you were made for it.From what I have seen so far if you can proof that you have at least attended secondary sch, the visa will be yours. Pls rejoice with me. US is a land opportunity, if you are hard working you will make, I am riping mine.The land is enough to contain all of us from naija,just about 3 states here will cover our land area, until our own govt will learn their lesson and change if they will. Encourage yr relations to play and continue yr good work on this forum.I wish all the upcoming interview success.
congratulation to your brother.am happy for him.i believe that very soon i too will come over to share my testimony too here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Bro: No
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.

congrat @ babbs

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
sozen2010:

Hello house, advice pls...can the person who is the principal applicant(winner of DV) decides to send his family ahead and later join say 2 months interval; having gone through necessary procedures. Or they will have to be there together?

...waiting, thank you.

By Leripa:
There's no point waiting behind as the principal winner. Your best bet is to go with them and come back later for whatever purpose or you go alone while they meet with you at a later date. This you must tell the CO during your interview.
Your family are derivatives and therefore can not enter the US before you. I stand to be corrected though.

CORRECT grin

The dependants of an Immigrant Visa may accompany the principal beneficiary, or enter the U.S. after the principal beneficiary has already entered, but never before the principal beneficiary. You are a "dependent" if you did not have a separate IV case number file (the ‘MTL number"wink, and are together on the same petition.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
during interview did sponsor giv document to co at d embassy or only principal wil giv document to co
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
during interview did sponsor giv document to co at d embassy or only principal wil giv document to co.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

thanks for your encouragement Spoondar,I really appreciate it.Guys love to stir up commotion when they fill bore, we all love ourselves and also wish ourselves best of luck.If I may ask, where are you from?

I am from KENYA grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
@gog123.am very happy for ur inlaw congrats to them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
dawton: Pls,i need ur help,which name will appear on my wife NPC attestation formal name or present name?
her family name ofcourse,not ur own ooo,it must be the one on her declaration of age.GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar:

I am from KENYA grin grin grin

Kenya!waoo, I love kenya planing to visit kenya for Safari.I guess you must be one of Obama's cousin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
@femo:
during interview did sponsor giv document to co at d embassy or only principal wil giv document to co.
it is only d principal applicant document dt is needed,all what d beneficiary ll submit is intl passport,medicals and police character
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I will advice you ask the officer at the NPC office because I am not sure.
@dawton.if ur wife hs done change of name @ d court or any of d national dalies it means it is d husband name dt ll appear on d NPC cert.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar:

I am so grateful for the information that i get here in your forum i do not come from North Africa but i just love the way you people help each other wholly heartedly. There is NO medal to be WON here therefore i would ask you to be yourself as you have always been but just let it go when you feel someone is getting into your way. “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.”

Thanks so much. The gangup is strong but I'm undeterred. I have seen worse in practice. It's just a forum and at times the bashing is more of a comic relief. On the long run, we're all still best of friends in this forum. It's no surprising my naughty buddy,Temmy to be precise, lives in the same enclave I am headed to. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
@gog123 congrat to ur sis and her family may GOD lead their ways same GOD ALMIGHTY wil grant all of us our heart desires IJN(amen)GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ok, your first three weeks will be inside your digital cage b4 we finally send you to your temporary ZOO, there you will be screen for any threat by the Animal Quarantine Holding Facility and animals not arriving at the facility by 4:30 p.m. will not be released at the airport that day.

Pets arriving in the late afternoon and evening will be held overnight until inspections are completed the following morning. Pets qualified for direct airport release that are held overnight for release in the morning at the Airport Animal Quarantine Holding Facility must be picked up by 10:00 a.m. or an additional $59 will be charged.

Just keep the street swept. Be sure to receive me at Dallas Forth Worth with a Limousine. Red carpet treatment please because Gentiger is coming soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Just keep the street swept. Be sure to receive me at Dallas Forth Worth with a Limousine. Red carpet treatment please because Gentiger is coming soon.

Ok gentiger, I am really working on your proposal, no worries, American are pet lovers and I love pets too
you will meet some of your likes from Madagascar.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar: Dear
Adesojiaderemi,
brightmon,
temmytanny,
Gentiger,

Thanks once again. I made the comment generating this tension to draw attention to the fact that the scope of names mentioned should have been wider. A Dull lad in the persons of Dullmon can't read In-between the line. He's just as dull as his name suggests.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Kenya!waoo, I love kenya planing to visit kenya for Safari.I guess you must be one of Obama's cousin.

coincidentally i come from Kogelo but we are not related, but do i say!! Plan to come for a safari after you chop dollars grin in style lol!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Spoondar:

coincidentally i come from Kogelo but we are not related, but do i say!! Plan to come for a safari after you chop dollars grin in style lol!

Spoondar, I took time to read some of your post on this forum right from the day you sign up and discovered you a got some useful information on critical issues pertaining immigration in US, very accurate and meaningful,are you presently in Us?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.

Congratulations! More success story share iJn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Seriously waiting for the next bulletin. waiting waiting waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeydee: Seriously waiting for the next bulletin. waiting waiting waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing grin grin
where ve u been hiding sis,dnt worry visa bulletine ll be out any moment 4m 12th of dec.what is ur CN?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
where ve u been hiding sis,dnt worry visa bulletine ll be out any moment 4m 12th of dec.what is ur CN?

Same sake how far, I guess u are fully prepared.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

Jide dear, ive bn around reading all the wonderful contributions from every1 o. my cn is 19*** and im in ghana so by God's grace i should be current in february. cant wait to share my own success story too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.