Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,405 members, 7,891,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931888 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Is Gentiger too coming to Texas? Temmy and Brightmon dont worry, we are waitin for him, by the time we screw his balls he will become a "gentlady"
I no get his time even if he comes to Grand prairie or stay close to my apartment.I have squashed all his claims, imagine an engineer defeating a lawyer in a court of law grin grin grin grin. My focus now is to make sure more people including him get this visa for betterlife here in US.If you are hard working,you will make it here,so guy, be prepared.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: I no get his time even if he comes to Grand prairie or stay close to my apartment.I have squashed all his claims, imagine an engineer defeating a lawyer in a court of law grin grin grin grin. My focus now is to make sure more people including him get this visa for betterlife here in US.If you are hard working,you will make it here,so guy, be prepared.
that it my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls,i need ur help,which name will appear on my wife NPC attestation formal name or present name?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: Its yours already,they are just helping you to keep it

Amen IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
brightmon:
that it my brother.
time na money jare,off to work
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
Is Gentiger too coming to Texas? Temmy and Brightmon dont worry, we are waitin for him, by the time we screw his balls he will become a "gentlady"

Grand Prairie fortunately. Got no issues with anyone. Anyone really is entitled to his opinion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Bro: No
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.

congrats bro.it is well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Grand Prairie fortunately.

he he he ! you dont need to tell us we already got the technology.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
lol u re vry funny oo pls sofly screw his balls oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

he he he ! you dont need to tell us we already got the technology.

Tell my boys there to keep the streets swept and tidy. That's why they were sent ahead of Gentiger. I am coming soon

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gog123: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.My sister and the husband with 3 kids won the lottery and had their successful interview today. The husband is the principal applicant, we were having so many doubt because his highest qualification is olevel but decided to put it in the hands of God, not only is he Olevel but he finished secondary school in the early eighties with two credits without math or english.Later in early 2000 he did Neco with only 3 credits including only english.
I have been preparing them with the questions I get from this forum, this is also where I found out that visa has gone down to $330, I knew last year was $819. I have also headrd a lot about this black angel at the embassy, he said she was the one that attended to them.To cut the long story short, this was how it went.
Co: Raise yr hand and say after me ...
Husband: Repeated after co....
Co:What is your highest level of education?
Hus: Olevel
Co:Are these your children?
hus: Yes
Co: I want to see their picture when they were babies
hus: He brought out the oictures and handed it tho her.
Co: How long have you been married ?
Hus: He told her
Co: where do you work and how long have you been there?
Hus: answered
Co: what is your job there?
Hus:Answered
Co: (Asked the wife) what kind of marriage did you do?
wife: Answered
Co: Smiling (Left and came back with a white paper telling them where and whhen to collect the visa/passport.)
That was it,infact he thought the black angel was just verifying things before the real interview will start not knowing she was already done with him. When they called to tell me, it was still like magic to them but when God is at work, there is no much story, it flows like you were made for it.From what I have seen so far if you can proof that you have at least attended secondary sch, the visa will be yours. Pls rejoice with me. US is a land opportunity, if you are hard working you will make, I am riping mine.The land is enough to contain all of us from naija,just about 3 states here will cover our land area, until our own govt will learn their lesson and change if they will. Encourage yr relations to play and continue yr good work on this forum.I wish all the upcoming interview success.

10 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
gog123: Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.My sister and the husband with 3 kids won the lottery and had their successful interview today. The husband is the principal applicant, we were having so many doubt because his highest qualification is olevel but decided to put it in the hands of God, not only is he Olevel but he finished secondary school in the early eighties with two credits without math or english.Later in early 2000 he did Neco with only 3 credits including only english.
I have been preparing them with the questions I get from this forum, this is also where I found out that visa has gone down to $330, I knew last year was $819. I have also headrd a lot about this black angel at the embassy, he said she was the one that attended to them.To cut the long story short, this was how it went.
Co: Smiling (Left and came back with a white paper telling them where and whhen to collect the visa/passport.)
That was it,infact he thought the black angel was just verifying things before the real interview will start not knowing she was already done with him. When they called to tell me, it was still like magic to them but when God is at work, there is no much story, it flows like you were made for it.From what I have seen so far if you can proof that you have at least attended secondary sch, the visa will be yours. Pls rejoice with me. US is a land opportunity, if you are hard working you will make, I am riping mine.The land is enough to contain all of us from naija,just about 3 states here will cover our land area, until our own govt will learn their lesson and change if they will. Encourage yr relations to play and continue yr good work on this forum.I wish all the upcoming interview success.

Congratulations my brother. Baba God noni!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pls,i need ur help,which name will appear on my wife NPC attestation formal name or present name?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Leripa:

Congratulations!

Hello house, advice pls...can the person who is the principal applicant(winner of DV) decides to send his family ahead and later join say 2 months interval; having gone through necessary procedures. Or they will have to be there together?

...waiting, thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gunners i called u on phone in respect of the direction to the visa collection centre which i was dearly pleased wit u, i ve collected my visa nd d brown envelop yesterday, ve u set out to states, which airline did u board, nd d cost of the ticket.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
kk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
gog123: Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.My sister and the husband with 3 kids won the lottery and had their successful interview today. The husband is the principal applicant, we were having so many doubt because his highest qualification is olevel but decided to put it in the hands of God, not only is he Olevel but he finished secondary school in the early eighties with two credits without math or english.Later in early 2000 he did Neco with only 3 credits including only english.

Congrat to ur inlaw. You hav done a nice job by sharing their interview experience. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2012

Congratulations! I am so happy this is God doings and it is marvelous in our sight, this is unique.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: tayo25cent@yahoo.com
pls I just sent u a mail. Pls take ur time to read and advice me accordingly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

Tell my boys there to keep the streets swept and tidy. That's why they were sent ahead of Gentiger. I am coming soon

ok, your first three weeks will be inside your digital cage b4 we finally send you to your temporary ZOO, there you will be screen for any threat by the Animal Quarantine Holding Facility and animals not arriving at the facility by 4:30 p.m. will not be released at the airport that day.

Pets arriving in the late afternoon and evening will be held overnight until inspections are completed the following morning. Pets qualified for direct airport release that are held overnight for release in the morning at the Airport Animal Quarantine Holding Facility must be picked up by 10:00 a.m. or an additional $59 will be charged.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ok, your first three weeks will be inside your digital cage b4 we finally send you to your temporary ZOO, there you will be screen for any threat by the Animal Quarantine Holding Facility and animals not arriving at the facility by 4:30 p.m. will not be released at the airport that day.

Pets arriving in the late afternoon and evening will be held overnight until inspections are completed the following morning. Pets qualified for direct airport release that are held overnight for release in the morning at the Airport Animal Quarantine Holding Facility must be picked up by 10:00 a.m. or an additional $59 will be charged.

What does dis suppose to mean? Is dis a joke or something?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Lol. That was quick. Congrats to him

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
@peter ife, am still in naija, preparing 4 my flight in january. My uncle in texas is booking d ticket 4 me. Wen ar u going?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2012

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012

Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa. congrats my brother

congrats my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
sozen2010:

Hello house, advice pls...can the person who is the principal applicant(winner of DV) decides to send his family ahead and later join say 2 months interval; having gone through necessary procedures. Or they will have to be there together?

...waiting, thank you.

There's no point waiting behind as the principal winner. Your best bet is to go with them and come back later for whatever purpose or you go alone while they meet with you at a later date. This you must tell the CO during your interview.
Your family are derivatives and therefore can not enter the US before you. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
congrats my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012

Thanks for sharing their success story with us.
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentiger:

It's clearly noted. My message on this board has been very consistent which is, 'go the extra mile.'. The wise ones headed. Atleast 3 clients with dashed DV lottery interviews had their matters handled for free. You have no clues as to why they were denied.That's why I am here. Pls leave me out of future side bashings. I may not take it lightly next time. I am GENTIGER!!!

I am so grateful for the information that i get here in your forum i do not come from North Africa but i just love the way you people help each other wholly heartedly. There is NO medal to be WON here therefore i would ask you to be yourself as you have always been but just let it go when you feel someone is getting into your way. “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.”

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
surveyProf:
What does dis suppose to mean? Is dis a joke or something?

it is a "bojuboju" game

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
temmytanny: I no get his time even if he comes to Grand prairie or stay close to my apartment.I have squashed all his claims, imagine an engineer defeating a lawyer in a court of law grin grin grin grin. My focus now is to make sure more people including him get this visa for betterlife here in US.If you are hard working,you will make it here,so guy, be prepared.

grin grin grin Wisely spoken and thank you for your well meaning words, we shall all get the visas!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.