Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936990 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
My LORD is AWESOME,My GOD of Signs and Wonders has done it for me and wife,our Visa has been approved.na d black lady @ window 13 'll gist u guys more later in d day when am settled.Cheers
congratulations jide..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Spoondar:

Only God will save you Adufesco, you are so Dawdling angry angry be fast man!! the world is moving so fast times are ahead and all you do is one step and pause. You sound so harmless are you a pastor's son?
i beg who send you to me? Who are u? Who told u am a pastor's son? I beg i dont want ur comments when i ask a question here again? Becos we are here to learn & i must ask about smth i did'nt understand? Pls i dont want to cos anyone here becos we are all here 4 success, if u are not satisfy with me, why can't u give me money 4 the processing! Pls be warn! Am warning u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You know well, well well, I am six pack.
brighton, i no say u go fat pass adesoji
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
I Hate 9ja:
i wld advice u to book arik air its less than 160k,it's a non-stop flight to newyork,it moves by tuesday,thursday and sunday departs 11:20pm amd arrive 5:50 am u.s.a time

Arik air has change date and time of depart. They now depart on monday, wednesday, fridays. They depart @ about 4pm. I can't say the time they arrive JFK. It is a direct flight(12hrs no stop). Check ur bookings via www.arikair.com or call customer care on 01 - 2799999.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
CO.tell me abt fish farming
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
HIM.just me is a small farm am bringing up
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

so happy for ur brother.. Congrats to the family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
lislabo: US Congress passes bill to cancel diversity visa (DV Lottery)
http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=4969
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/30/house-passes-bill-cancel-diversity-visa-lottery/
There is no need to worry about this bill. This bill passing the house doesn't mean it is the law of the land. The ONLY way the Republican Party can get rid of the the dv lottery is when they control all the three branches of government. For now they only control the house. This bill will make its way to the senate which is control by the democrats, I doubt whether its even going to make its way to the floor to be discuss left alone vote on. Even if both congress pass it, the president who is trying to push through a comprehensive immigration reform and who is strongly against this bill, will definitely veto it. The republican will need 2/3 majority in both house to override the veto.
You see how complex this is? They have tried numerous time to get rid of the dv but they all failed. The same faith awaits this bill.

That is why it is very important that has you guys become eligible for citizenship, don't put it of. Together we can teach this republicans a lesson. Hate them we passion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2012
GOODNIGHT FORUMITES, HOPING TOMORROW WILL COME WITH ITS ROSES FOR NAIRANDERS TO PLUG INTO INJ
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2012
abosedekolawole: brighton, i no say u go fat pass adesoji

abosedekolawole, I am not fat I am only bumpy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Adufesco: pls let me understand u very clearly, i can't get u, what did u mean by that?

Adufe, I am only thanking God for you, at least you are now going for your Medicals which indicates that you are making a progress,tough time never last but tough people do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Adufesco: i beg who send you to me? Who are u? Who told u am a pastor's son? I beg i dont want ur comments when i ask a question here again? Becos we are here to learn & i must ask about smth i did'nt understand? Pls i dont want to cos anyone here becos we are all here 4 success, if u are not satisfy with me, why can't u give me money 4 the processing! Pls be warn! Am warning u!
She just wanted you to be proactive,she isnt wishing you bad at all.Just be focused and make sure your get things right.All the best

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2012
babbs45: There is no need to worry about this bill. This bill passing the house doesn't mean it is the law of the land. The ONLY way the Republican Party can get rid of the the dv lottery is when they control all the three branches of government. For now they only control the house. This bill will make its way to the senate which is control by the democrats, I doubt whether its even going to make its way to the floor to be discuss left alone vote on. Even if both congress pass it, the president who is trying to push through a comprehensive immigration reform and who is strongly against this bill, will definitely veto it. The republican will need 2/3 majority in both house to override the veto.
You see how complex this is? They have tried numerous time to get rid of the dv but they all failed. The same faith awaits this bill.

That is why it is very important that has you guys become eligible for citizenship, don't put it of. Together we can teach this republicans a lesson. Hate them we passion.
it cant sail tru

REPUBLICAN(HOUSE)-DEMOCRATS(SENATE)-DEMOCRATS(PRESIDENT). They can never have their ways except if washington wants to follow suit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:53am On Dec 07, 2012
danieldinho: house help me thank BABA GOD, am a first time poster on this thread, U guys are the bomb when it come to dv visa my big bro did his interview at window 14 conducted by the white lady he was successful thanks to all nairalander who share there success story it really helped my bro i wld sy last nyt was the longest night i had experience. his experience co. APART FRM SCSCE WAT DO U DO
HIM. AM A FISH FARMER
CO.tell me abt fish farming
him. he did
co. ow many workers do u have
HIM.just me is a small farm am bringing up
CO. SMILE u knw alot abt fish farming congrats ur visa is approve

him. smile and jokingly said i wld teach them in america ow to train cat fish the africa way
CO. BROUHT OUT A WHITE FORM CIRCLE IT TELLING HIM TO GO THE ADRESS TO COLLECT IS VISA NXT WEEK THUR.

HELP ME CELEBRATE OH WITH MY BRO THANKS TO ALL NL THAT SHARE THERE SUCEESS STORY WISHING ALL THE NL WAITING FOR THERE OWN INTERVIEW SUCESS

congrats to ur bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2012
House, anyone from ghana with case no 14*** . will be current in Dec but no idea of when 2NL will land. anxiety is chopping me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:09am On Dec 07, 2012
....flash back, to God be the glory

ksjlar: I asked this question earlier but I guess it has been missed by the experts.

Please pardon me to re-post it again:

Do you please know the specific help you get in the process of finding job as you stated that they assist you in the process of finding employment.
Also with the address of someone living in the states, will they check up on the person and see whether the size of his apartment is enough to accommodate you or whether he is well to do?

Thanx.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:34am On May 23
@ Temmy: lol... It is hard to get one's mind off it o... And October too far... Lol... and this May no wan finish... Even yest I dreamt of my Interview!!! Lol... Please how we Ĝø fit fast-forward this time... ... In other matters, I'm relieved they wouldn't do much with out Primary school leaving certificates cos I have a few issues with that one... All the best, guys... Temi, you've been wonderful... We should really give u an award of some sorts... and oh, what are flight fares like? Any clues?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy (m): 10:17am On May 23
hmmmm cool temmy to hear this,when i was raeding tru what you write then felt so bad,but am happy for you and your family now,but i have a litttle issue here,is my wife that won this lottery and i went true her SSCE result now she did have maths and english but she has 5credit in other subject,and she also have credit in NCE CERTIFICATE,and she have been teaching for thE past 3years now for work exprience,can you plz help me out with this,thanks hope to hear from you soon...................
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

where are these guys now? this is how we know people who has been helpful on this thread.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:25am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls house i want answers 2 ds questinon.
1. can i also go 2 an interview wt waec scratch card? i have my cert n my bsc statement though
2. do i also need 2 go n type my US postal address in an A4 paper 4 submission dt day?
3. can i also go wt my NYSC postng letter as i'm stil servng nw my intervw comes 2nd wk in jan. tanx i await ur replies
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Remmy488: Pls house i want answers 2 ds questinon.
1. can i also go 2 an interview wt waec scratch card? i have my cert n my bsc statement though
2. do i also need 2 go n type my US postal address in an A4 paper 4 submission dt day?
3. can i also go wt my NYSC postng letter as i'm stil servng nw my intervw comes 2nd wk in jan. tanx i await ur replies

1)What of your WAEC certificate, if you have that, you dont need scratch card again.
2)You dont need to type it anywhere if you already fill it on your 230 whatever
3)Yes,you can go with it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
....flash back, to God be the glory

ksjlar: I asked this question earlier but I guess it has been missed by the experts.

Please pardon me to re-post it again:

Do you please know the specific help you get in the process of finding job as you stated that they assist you in the process of finding employment.
Also with the address of someone living in the states, will they check up on the person and see whether the size of his apartment is enough to accommodate you or whether he is well to do?

Thanx.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 9:34am On May 23
@ Temmy: lol... It is hard to get one's mind off it o... And October too far... Lol... and this May no wan finish... Even yest I dreamt of my Interview!!! Lol... Please how we Ĝø fit fast-forward this time... ... In other matters, I'm relieved they wouldn't do much with out Primary school leaving certificates cos I have a few issues with that one... All the best, guys... Temi, you've been wonderful... We should really give u an award of some sorts... and oh, what are flight fares like? Any clues?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy (m): 10:17am On May 23
hmmmm cool temmy to hear this,when i was raeding tru what you write then felt so bad,but am happy for you and your family now,but i have a litttle issue here,is my wife that won this lottery and i went true her SSCE result now she did have maths and english but she has 5credit in other subject,and she also have credit in NCE CERTIFICATE,and she have been teaching for thE past 3years now for work exprience,can you plz help me out with this,thanks hope to hear from you soon...................
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

where are these guys now? this is how we know people who has been helpful on this thread.

Truly, we are they
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Leripa:

Truly, we are they

MY BROTHER I REALLY TOOK TIME TO READ FROM PAGE ONE TO THE RECENT PAGE ,DISCOVER ALL THESE GUYS ARE NOW IN UNITED STATE OR PLANING TO LEAVE, I GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND ALSO GIVE KUDOS TO TEMMYTANNY AND OTHERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND ARE STILL CONTRIBUTING TO THE SUCCESS OF THE PEOPLE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

MY BROTHER I REALLY TOOK TIME TO READ FROM PAGE ONE TO THE RECENT PAGE ,DISCOVER ALL THESE GUYS ARE NOW IN UNITED STATE OR PLANING TO LEAVE, I GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND ALSO GIVE KUDOS TO TEMMYTANNY ANJD OTHERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND STILL CONTRIBUTING TO THE SUCCESS OF MY THE PEOPLE.

It is well my brother. May the good Lord perfect all our heart desires.
Waiting anxiously for the next visa bulletin and see if I'll be current this time.....13***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Leripa:

It is well my brother. May the good Lord perfect all our heart desires.
Waiting anxiously for the next visa bulletin and see if I'll be current this time.....13***
BY GOD'S GRACE YOUR MIRACLE WILL NEVER ELUDE YOU.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:10am On Dec 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

BY GOD'S GRACE YOUR MIRACLE WILL NEVER ELUDE YOU.

AMEN IJN!!!
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:16am On Dec 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

abosedekolawole, I am not fat I am only bumpy.

You mean Humpty Dumpty? Lol!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2012
temmytanny: She just wanted you to be proactive,she isnt wishing you bad at all.Just be focused and make sure your get things right.All the best
just do watever my mentor ask u to do. i love u bro temmy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Gentiger:

You mean Humpty Dumpty? Lol!
hey gentiger don reach here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

MY BROTHER I REALLY TOOK TIME TO READ FROM PAGE ONE TO THE RECENT PAGE ,DISCOVER ALL THESE GUYS ARE NOW IN UNITED STATE OR PLANING TO LEAVE, I GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND ALSO GIVE KUDOS TO TEMMYTANNY AND OTHERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND ARE STILL CONTRIBUTING TO THE SUCCESS OF THE PEOPLE.
bro soji, my case na 17000 plus when do u think i will be current
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:20am On Dec 07, 2012
abosedekolawole: brighton, i no say u go fat pass adesoji
ok ohhh, i hope so.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=Izyy][/quote]if u are nigerian,then expect ur interview around june/july
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Adufesco: i beg who send you to me? Who are u? Who told u am a pastor's son? I beg i dont want ur comments when i ask a question here again? Becos we are here to learn & i must ask about smth i did'nt understand? Pls i dont want to cos anyone here becos we are all here 4 success, if u are not satisfy with me, why can't u give me money 4 the processing! Pls be warn! Am warning u!
Pardon me

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Spoondar:
Pardon me

You're pardoned! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2012
@peter ife u can try air moroc or qatar airline is very cheap like 140k. Am going in january too bt na texas i dey go

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.