Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,428 members, 7,891,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931925 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
@all those dt ll be going 4 interview pls make sure u go wth more evidence most especially d married couple, ds CO cld be funny at times. GOD ll see us through IJN. Remember u can not do it alone pls involve ur creator (GOD) Faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Jidedon. Next week friday. Just 1week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
tok8: @Jidedon. Next week friday. Just 1week
ok bro i was given 1wk too just curious cos idi Amin was given 2wks.regards to ur wife and kids
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
[b][/b]CONGRATULATIONS!

tok8: We just want to thank God and Nairalanders for the versatile information from the forum. My wife and I had a successful interview today. My wife is d main applicant. We’ve bin prayn for that black American Lady @window 13 but it was a white American lady that did d interview 4us @window 16 and she has already denied 2 families and asked anoda family to come back. Our interview lasted for 20mint and it goes thus:
Me&wife: Good morning
Co: Morning and gave us our forms to sign
Co: both of u should do finger print
Me&wife: we did
Co: ask me to go and sit while she attends to my wife.
Co: pls can u swear
Wife:she did
Co: your highest educatn
Wife: Bsc
Co: your last semester courses
Wife: did
Co: can u talk about d courses
Wife:she did in details
Co: talk about ur final year project
Co: relationship btw ur course and project topic
Co: where do u work?
Co: your job description ,function and relationship btw ur course & ur work?
Co: are u married, when did u marry, where &how did u meet ur hubby
Co: where did u serve, where did ur hubby served, ur hubby occupation
Co: she collected d wedn foto book and asked questions about d pple in d pic and asked 4d venue?
Co: congrats…..pick up ur visa nxt week.
The co didn’t call me at all… I only went to meet her may be I can pick up d visa for both of us. Indeed its God’s favour. She even asked my wife if our parents have been communicating b4 wedn. Im so proud of my wife becos she lectured the co on her course . pls be bold and read well and above all be prayerful. Thank u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
tok8: We just want to thank God and Nairalanders for the versatile information from the forum. My wife and I had a successful interview today. My wife is d main applicant. We’ve bin prayn for that black American Lady @window 13 but it was a white American lady that did d interview 4us @window 16 and she has already denied 2 families and asked anoda family to come back. Our interview lasted for 20mint and it goes thus:
Co: she collected d wedn foto book and asked questions about d pple in d pic and asked 4d venue?
The co didn’t call me at all… I only went to meet her may be I can pick up d visa for both of us. Indeed its God’s favour. She even asked my wife if our parents have been communicating b4 wedn. Im so proud of my wife becos she lectured the co on her course . pls be bold and read well and above all be prayerful. Thank u all
congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
@jidedon, idi amin can collect it next week too. Na 5 working days for naija
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
gunners4u: @jidedon, idi amin can collect it next week too. Na 5 working days for naija
tanx gunners4u i was given 1wk jst curious wen idi amin said 2wks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
femsoj: bro,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ called this interview a simple one?I don't think it was simple.it was really a complete interview.telling someone to explain all courses she did in her last semester,not one not two.what the couples received was the favour of the almighty God for her wife T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have answered all those questions.the favour ȋ̝̊̅§ what we should all be asking for.CONGRATIONS TOK8

They received the favour of God.... Shikenah!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Toks i was granted interview by the white co, on the 26th of nov, nd she told me to pick my visa in 2 weeks time, but i went to the collection centre on the first monday in d month of december nd i collected my visa nd d brown envelop.so give one week a trial.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
congratulations tok8..your wife must be very smart,well its God's work...this interview experience should
Be a lesson to couples waiting for their interview
..do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ think the black lady at window 13 could
Interview like this ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Congrate tok8 and ur faith...........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2012
Gentiger:

Hahaha!!! I am neither confined nor restrained. I am a free spirit.
. Truly u are
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:36am On Dec 08, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@All dt sent me a congratulatory message, myself and my wife want to say a BIG THANK U to d house we appreciate ur msgs
@Brightmon my pal thanks for d advice u gave me on d phone when u were stil in 9ja,as u ll always say HONESTY is d key,tanx. GOD bless u all.
I told you, welcome to America bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2012

Congrats to you and your wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 4:45am On Dec 08, 2012
grin congratulation to toks and other sucessful dv lot. God`s presense wi£ be there on our interview date IJN. More testimonies loruko Jesu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2012
A big Congratulations to all those who have successfully completed their VISA interviews!
I ƛ♏ truly happy FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я U̶̲̥̅̊ guys.
I tap into Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ anointing as I wait FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я mine.
Ciao
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2012
THE CO SAID I
SHULD PICK IT IN 2WEEKS TIME. I find it so hard 2 send my comments here.
Is it because am using phone. Sombody pls help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2012
@idi amin, u visa will be ready be next week. Go there i bet u , u will collect it. U can ask peter ife too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Idi Amin: THE CO SAID I
SHULD PICK IT IN 2WEEKS TIME. I find it so hard 2 send my comments here.
Is it because am using phone. Sombody pls help
i dont think it's because of d phone u use, it could be as a result of a bad netwrk.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2012
Gen 26 vs 23 and 24,GOD told me not to fear for HE is with me.pls house find time to read and claim it,gud morning.GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2012
monsieursam64: i dont think it's because of d phone u use, it could be as a result of a bad netwrk.
@idi amin yea it cld be as a result of bad ntwk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=loconzo00]

Congrats to you and your wife.[/quote/]
wat an interview,GOD rily workd here nd it was so obvious.congratulations 2 u nd ur family,nd welcum 2 America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2012

Congratulations to you and your wife!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats to all nairalanders who have been having successful interview and meet God's favour.
Please when is this month Visa bulleting coming out?
Nobody ever answer me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2012
To God be the Glory!! May Day... May Day... My people, how do you copy? I'm reporting to Nairaland LIVE from Minneapolis... Over and out!

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2012
sunday45: Congrats to all nairalanders who have been having successful interview and meet God's favour.
Please when is this month Visa bulleting coming out?
Nobody ever answer me.
visa buletine usualy come out every 10th /15th of each month.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2012

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2012
Ibracadabra: To God be the Glory!! May Day... May Day... My people, how do you copy? I'm reporting to Nairaland LIVE from Minneapolis... Over and out!

You are welcome
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Cool ibracadabra we ll join soon in state.........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ibracadabra: To God be the Glory!! May Day... May Day... My people, how do you copy? I'm reporting to Nairaland LIVE from Minneapolis... Over and out!
Ibracadabra where in Minneapolis are you reporting from? i will be coming to Brooklyn Park, MN, i understand MN is very cold how is the weather right now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ibracadabra pls we want u to know the cost of the flight u took and up to date analysis of ur experience right frm murital airport to ur final destination.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
welcome to AMERICA

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.