Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931869 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
We just want to thank God and Nairalanders for the versatile information from the forum. My wife and I had a successful interview today. My wife is d main applicant. We’ve bin prayn for that black American Lady @window 13 but it was a white American lady that did d interview 4us @window 16 and she has already denied 2 families and asked anoda family to come back. Our interview lasted for 20mint and it goes thus:
Me&wife: Good morning
Co: Morning and gave us our forms to sign
Co: both of u should do finger print
Me&wife: we did
Co: ask me to go and sit while she attends to my wife.
Co: pls can u swear
Wife:she did
Co: your highest educatn
Wife: Bsc
Co: your last semester courses
Wife: did
Co: can u talk about d courses
Wife:she did in details
Co: talk about ur final year project
Co: relationship btw ur course and project topic
Co: where do u work?
Co: your job description ,function and relationship btw ur course & ur work?
Co: are u married, when did u marry, where &how did u meet ur hubby
Co: where did u serve, where did ur hubby served, ur hubby occupation
Co: she collected d wedn foto book and asked questions about d pple in d pic and asked 4d venue?
Co: congrats…..pick up ur visa nxt week.
The co didn’t call me at all… I only went to meet her may be I can pick up d visa for both of us. Indeed its God’s favour. She even asked my wife if our parents have been communicating b4 wedn. Im so proud of my wife becos she lectured the co on her course . pls be bold and read well and above all be prayerful. Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
tok8: We just want to thank God and Nairalanders for the versatile information from the forum. My wife and I had a successful interview today. My wife is d main applicant. We’ve bin prayn for that black American Lady @window 13 but it was a white American lady that did d interview 4us @window 16 and she has already denied 2 families and asked anoda family to come back. Our interview lasted for 20mint and it goes thus:
Co: she collected d wedn foto book and asked questions about d pple in d pic and asked 4d venue?
The co didn’t call me at all… I only went to meet her may be I can pick up d visa for both of us. Indeed its God’s favour. She even asked my wife if our parents have been communicating b4 wedn. Im so proud of my wife becos she lectured the co on her course . pls be bold and read well and above all be prayerful. Thank u all

CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
tok8: We just want to thank God and Nairalanders for the versatile information from the forum. My wife and I had a successful interview today. My wife is d main applicant. We’ve bin prayn for that black American Lady @window 13 but it was a white American lady that did d interview 4us @window 16 and she has already denied 2 families and asked anoda family to come back. Our interview lasted for 20mint and it goes thus:

congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please house, i want enlightments to these questions.
1. Is adviceable 2 go for an interview wt waec scratch card also though i hve my certificate n my bsc statement of result.
2. I'm a corper presently serving so can also wt my NYSC posting lettern mobilisation letter n ID card.
3. Do i also need 2 go and type my postal address in US in an A4 paper for submission @ d interview though i filled dt in d forms i sent 2 kcc. My interview is in jan pls i await ur replies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
I am just wondering, guys in the house haven't you seen this link? https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year/1. Please click and nominate one Nairalander - TEMI.
If he has been of help to you which i belief your answered is yes rush over to that page and nominate enmass for our man, the Super Engineer in the house who has the mastery of DV Lottery; I mean to say Temmytanny grin grin grin
E se o! Da nuu!! Tank you!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
I am just wondering, guys in the house haven't you seen this link? https://www.nairaland.com/1119661/nominate-travel-section-poster-year/1. Please click and nominate one Nairalander - TEMI.

If he has been of help to you which i belief your answered is yes rush over to that page and nominate enmass for our man, the Super Engineer in the house who has the mastery of DV Lottery; I mean to say Temmytanny grin grin grin

E se o! Da nuu!! Tank you!!!

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please house, i want enlightments to these questions.
1. Is it adviceable 2 go for an interview wt waec scratch card also though i hve my certificate n my bsc statement of result.
2. I'm a corper presently serving so can also wt my NYSC posting lettern mobilisation letter n ID card.
3. Do i also need 2 go and type my postal address in US in an A4 paper for submission @ d interview though i filled dt in d forms i sent 2 kcc. My interview is in jan pls i await ur replies. Smbody shud pls respond
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
tok8 congrats and ur wife
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
ferdimako:

I doubt you're a lawyer!

Hahaha! And that's what I get for my commendations. Humans are truly funny.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012

Congratulations. Many more testimonies to follow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gentiger:

Hahaha! And that's what I get for my commendations. Humans are truly funny.

Barrister Gentiger, i think you should've ask for a clap, the members of this house will have use their initiative and would i commended you. You and Temmy shaa! grin

Jah bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Shine1177:

Barrister Gentiger, i think you should've ask for a clap, the members of this house will have use their initiative and would i commended you. You and Temmy shaa! grin

Jah bless.

Really Temmytanny and Kemzone deserve it. I don't need it. Temmy has been on this forum long before I came. Never mind our entertaining bouts.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Congrates toks, welcome to the united states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2012

Congratulations to you and your wife.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2012

Congratulations! Your wife was very lucky cos among interviews I have read for DV 2013 this one is complex. Just thank God ur wife is smart
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Congratulations brother, you must be proud of your wife. grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
CONGRATULATION TO YOU AND UR WIFE.AM HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU.I PRAY THAT MINE AND MY WIFE WILL BE AS SIMPLE AS THIS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
ebykings:

Congratulations! Your wife was very lucky cos among interviews I have read for DV 2013 this one is complex. Just thank God ur wife is smart

No two CO's are the same. They appear tougher to the married. Pls take your preparations to the extra mile. For the married, get Pictures, do reharsals, plenty Adura and researches. God will do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Remmy488: Please house, i want enlightments to these questions.
1. Is it adviceable 2 go for an interview wt waec scratch card also though i hve my certificate n my bsc statement of result.
3. Do i also need 2 go and type my postal address in US in an A4 paper for submission @ d interview though i filled dt in d forms i sent 2 kcc. My interview is in jan pls i await ur replies. Smbody shud pls respond

Your questions have been answered.Now tell us what you think.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
ebykings:

Tok's and his wife interview, is the most challenging interview in this thread but Thank God cos God took Control.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
addsam: CONGRATULATION TO YOU AND UR WIFE.AM HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU.I PRAY THAT MINE AND MY WIFE WILL BE AS SIMPLE AS THIS.
bro,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ called this interview a simple one?I don't think it was simple.it was really a complete interview.telling someone to explain all courses she did in her last semester,not one not two.what the couples received was the favour of the almighty God for her wife T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have answered all those questions.the favour ȋ̝̊̅§ what we should all be asking for.CONGRATIONS TOK8

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
I have been reading all this days has if na ICAN exam I won do.even when I was in school,I don't think I was serious in reading like what I am doing right now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gentiger:

Really Temmytanny and Kemzone deserve it. I don't need it. Temmy has been on this forum long before I came. Never mind our entertaining bouts.

... and that is the spirit. I love it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
femsoj: I have been reading all this days has if na ICAN exam I won do.even when I was in school,I don't think I was serious in reading like what I am doing right now.

So true. This thread is very educative, kudos to the in-house gurus.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
@tok8. congratulations to u and ur wife, if GOD be 4u who can be against u. baba GOD noni joor

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
@tok8. congratulations to u and ur wife, if GOD be 4u who can be against u. baba GOD noni joor.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Tok8 ~ Congrat.. My boss in the house. I just get my SSCE result for the first time since 2008. I failed all subject. No laugh oo. I have collect the Waec certificate to show I finish high school but I have a good GCE result. I'm I good to go? Should I go and get the GCE waec certificate too?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
@toks8,u and ur wife had a tough and long interview but glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY,u made it @ d end.GOD wil lead ur ways and the same GOD wil perfect wat HE started in my life n in my family IJN(amen)congrat,mine wil be easier IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you all for your congratulatory mgs. Na God favour seriously. The questions are simple but technical..to d extent dt d co was askin dt which church did u and ur hubby went to last week sunday,the name of d church. Those pple waiting for interview or 2nl...divine favour shall be yours. Pls married couple go with enough picture. Thank u evryone

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Idi Ami is it realy true dt d CO ask u 2 go and pick ur visa in 2wks time pls when was ur interview cos we were told 2 pick our visa nxt wk. @tok8 pls when were u ask 2 go pick up ur visa? 1wk or 2wks

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.