Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941161 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ adesoji,brightmon&temmy.......as u're having ur ssn @ ur respective base,would u apply for another one if u relocate to another state........is ur ssn valid for all u.s state.
once you are issued SSN,that will be it for life,i doubt if its changeable.Its your life PINCODE and will be carried about no matter where you go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
junkerhill: I wish u all d best Nwanne m nwoke! smileyI wish u all d best Nwanne m nwoke!

Dalu!! Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
temmytanny: once you are issued SSN,that will be it for life,i doubt if its changeable.Its your life PINCODE and will be carried about no matter where you go
Pincode! sound interestine i.e i cant use my wife ssn and my wife cant use mine lol!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
temmytanny: once you are issued SSN,that will be it for life,i doubt if its changeable.Its your life PINCODE and will be carried about no matter where you go
thankz for ur prompt response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am very grateful that a forum of this sort exists, i got to know this through my search,God bless u all. Please i want to know what is the next step if my case number falls under current in the bulletin.Do they contact one through e-mail or letter on what next to do.please am really confused.My case number is 67**.your anwser will be very helpful thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
please, what is 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: please, what is 2NL?
it means 2nd notification letter(interview letter) nd if dats rily ur case number,u've missed ur interview cos de numbers current is 11000.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2013
junkerhill: I think they want to hear frm ur own very mouth that u won't abandon their sister. I don't tink if there is anythin they can say nw that wil mak u to put off travellin. And just know ur wife won't be joining over there till after 5yrs.
I wish u luck and I pray they will understand u since u luv wife and sincerely want to stick with her.
I think if u av cash Ur wife can Still come to d USA witout a lottery and wen she comes ...and with time things will work out well

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: I am very grateful that a forum of this sort exists, i got to know this through my search,God bless u all. Please i want to know what is the next step if my case number falls under current in the bulletin.Do they contact one through e-mail or letter on what next to do.please am really confused.My case number is 67**.your anwser will be very helpful thanks
I blv u must av sent ur necesary forms bak 2 KCC.When did u forward dem?D procesing wil tak minimum of 8 wks after receipt at KCC.D curent CN nw is up 2 11k nw,if dt is ur CN,u av missed ur intavew far bak in Nov/Dec. No problem u can stil mak it,maybe u return ur forms late 2 d KCC.U can as wel chk d site d way u chk ur wining status.Gud luk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Pls answer my question ....ITS VERY URGENT Hello house and Happy new year... @temmy and everybody....I filled photography in my form but I learnt it locally and I don't have any documents on it......what can I do? ...I av my waec results
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Gentiger:

Go to a high court and tell them you desire to do confirmation or harmonization of name. They already have a template.

When they are done, proceed to any national newspaper for public notification. Everything won't cost more than N5500. It's far better than taking unnecessary chances.

Also do an affidavit to correct the defect in your birth date.
. Aving done all of dis do u think the co will be considerate. Also shld I add all this document with d ones Iwill b submitin or I just hold on to it not until when am asked
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2013
abosedekolawole: . Aving done all of dis do u think the co will be considerate. Also shld I add all this document with d ones Iwill b submitin or I just hold on to it not until when am asked

What you have done cannot be disputed by any authority. You have followed a legal procedure to normalize and rectify issues regarding inconsistencies in your name.

You take the newspaper and affidavit along with you for your interview. Do not submit them until they draw your attention to any inconsistencies in your name. That's when you explain using the affidavit and the newspaper publication.

Seun is not the same as Oluwaseun neither is John the same thing as Johnson. It's more complicating and implicating when there is an additional name on your documents which is not in your national passport or notification of interview letter. While it's believed they would readily understand, it's not always the case. I speak from experience. What name confirmation/harmonization does for you is to state that Seun is the same person as Oluwaseun, general public take note. That's all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2013
jbmohd: Gentiger when do u intend to go for your medicals? I ll be going for mine soon and I wud like to meet you

Jbmohd, there has been some changes to my dress code. Duty calls!! It's now black suit over an inner white shirt. Look out for a 6.2ft male with facial hairs. You most likely would be looking at Gentiger. I'll be on my way shortly. See you there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Guys I need help should I present my resident ID and work ID in my interview day
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2013
blesssami: Guys I need help should I present my resident ID and work ID in my interview day

Only if asked or very necessary.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2013
Gentiger:

What you have done cannot be disputed by any authority. You have followed a legal procedure to normalize and rectify issues regarding inconsistencies in your name.

You take the newspaper and affidavit along with you for your interview. Do not submit them until they draw your attention to any inconsistencies in your name. That's when you explain using the affidavit and the newspaper publication.

Seun is not the same as Oluwaseun neither is John the same thing as Johnson. It's more complicating and implicating when there is an additional name on your documents which is not in your national passport or notification of interview letter. While it's believed they would readily understand, it's not always the case. I speak from experience. What name confirmation/harmonization does for you is to state that Seun is the same person as Oluwaseun, general public take note. That's all.
. Gentiger, tank u for restoring my confidence. But d issue am aving is dat its just the third name on my neco cert dat is differnt from the third name I used in winning. So I shld still go ahead wit d harmonisation of name. If I may ask, are u a lawyer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2013
that means it's necessary
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2013
Gentiger:

Jbmohd, there has been some changes to my dress code. Duty calls!! It's now black suit over an inner white shirt. Look out for a 6.2ft male with facial hairs. You most likely would be looking at Gentiger. I'll be on my way shortly. See you there.
Thank u Gentiger, I won't be able to make it today again as I ve some important issues to handle in office today and I wud be coming from osun state,so there is no means for me to risk it.By HIS grace we wud see on d day of interview. God ll bless our effort
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: I am very grateful that a forum of this sort exists, i got to know this through my search,God bless u all. Please i want to know what is the next step if my case number falls under current in the bulletin.Do they contact one through e-mail or letter on what next to do.please am really confused.My case number is 67**.your anwser will be very helpful thanks
poor you! Check the entry status the same way you did when you were checking if you won. If you find out your interview has passed, write to the embassy and explain why
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2013
jbmohd: Thank u Gentiger, I won't be able to make it today again as I ve some important issues to handle in office today and I wud be coming from osun state,so there is no means for me to risk it.By HIS grace we wud see on d day of interview. God ll bless our effort

It's okay dear. I am off.
@Blessami...Please go with everything you got. Leave nothing to chances. Only pull up a document if it's an issue in your interview. Have a seperate envelope or file where you keep other essential documents which arent necessarily the regular documents required during interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2013
abosedekolawole: . Gentiger, tank u for restoring my confidence. But d issue am aving is dat its just the third name on my neco cert dat is differnt from the third name I used in winning. So I shld still go ahead wit d harmonisation of name. If I may ask, are u a lawyer

I wouldn't be giving you these counsels as an accountant or a doctor. Yes I am. It may not be an issue on your interview date but it's very strongly advised you go ahead with it. Give them the missing name at the High Court. They know how to draft the confirmation to suit your peculiar situation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: please, what is 2NL?
when did u send back ur forms to KCC? b4 smone can tell u if u ve missed ur interview or not.Goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Happy New Year to you all. How was your Xmas holiday? Hope all was fine. For all those in the USA I say congratulations, and for those of us waiting for our 2NL and interview, I say patience is the key, for those with case no from 17*** plus don’t forget to fix your mind for May/June while helping and encouraging others. Remember to keep out of trouble and no quarreling this year, Thanks and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: House,we dat waitin 4 our 2nl,can we stil av our interview in feb cos i think arival of 2nl mst be 8 weeks b4 d interview.hope dis wil nt affect dose who ar yet curent.nero xp and odas,hw far nw.i cnt wait 2 b in new jersy oooooooo,lol.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My permutation on this matter is that once those of us waiting for 2nl for the month of February did not get it by the 7th Day of January, 2013,it means that the advance bulletin notification for MARCH will necessary be affected. But we pray earnestly for the 2nl for february to drop anytime from now. Best wishes to all forumites and Happy waiting. AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
@ogba1.I want u to zero ur mind on d 2NL for now i guess u were current last month and suppose to gt ur 2NL and ve ur interview for february? for d fact dt u dint gt ur 2NL when other got theirs it simply means u ve bn schedule for MARCH i knw hw u feel cos i once felt same way bt u jst ve to excercise more patience. I want to assure u dt when d bulletin is out 4 dis month of January ,7days after u ll receive ur 2NL in JESUS name.wish u success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
@ogba1.I want u to zero ur mind on d 2NL for now i guess u were current last month and suppose to gt ur 2NL and ve ur interview for february? for d fact dt u dint gt ur 2NL when other got theirs it simply means u ve bn schedule for MARCH i knw hw u feel cos i once felt same way bt u jst ve to excercise more patience. I want to assure u dt when d bulletin is out 4 dis month of January ,7days after u ll receive ur 2NL in JESUS name.wish u success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2013
If you got plans of coming to Raymond Njoku today for your medicals, please backoff. The visa session is off duty. They will reopen tomorrow. 'Crest fallen'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2013
Gentiger: If you got plans of coming to Raymond Njoku today for your medicals, please backoff. The visa session is off duty. They will reopen tomorrow. 'Crest fallen'
eeyah why nt try d other one Qlife family clinic @ vi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Qlife family clinic is expensive & not friendly to dere customers, even i hav not see any1 in d house dat use it. Let gentiger come back 2morrw .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
eeyah why nt try d other one Qlife family clinic @ vi

I got a very busy day. I needed to do this medicals hurriedly before taking off for the day. I just want to pick up my police clearance certificate and proceed to other schedules for the day. I'll return tomorrow to Ikoyi for the medicals.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello house, happy new year to everyone in the house! Please are they going to send the 2nd notification letter through my email or is there a site where I have to go check for it? Need ur reply house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2013
gunners4u: Qlife family clinic is expensive & not friendly to dere customers, even i hav not see any1 in d house dat use it. Let gentiger come back 2morrw .
Hello dear Q-Life is nt expensive as u claimed i did my medical @ QLife and they were 9ice to me, the type of vaccine is what determine hw much u pay both clinics re d same when u talk of price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.