Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941151 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2013
belincye: Hello house, happy new year to everyone in the house! Please are they going to send the 2nd notification letter through my email or is there a site where I have to go check for it? Need ur reply house.
u check ur 2NL d same method u used to check ur 1NL through d Lottery site www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Hello dear Q-Life is nt expensive as u claimed i did my medical @ QLife and they were 9ice to me, the type of vaccine is what determine hw much u pay both clinics re d same when u talk of price

I called Q-life a couple of minutes ago to compare prices. Of a truth the difference is clear. I'll stick to Ikoyi. will be back tomorrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2013
gunners4u: Qlife family clinic is expensive & not friendly to dere customers, even i hav not see any1 in d house dat use it. Let gentiger come back 2morrw .

Thanks Gunners. I think you got a point there. I'll check back tomorrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2013
good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]
prayer worriorz in the house.......oya
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2013
@ emebet may god be with u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]
my dear all what u need now is prayer,stay focus and calm when u re wth d consular.i believe by now all documents re ready and properly arranged.My LORD ll grant u success go and get ur VISA in JESUS name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013

it is well with u my brother believe and the visa is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
@emebete, am wishing u success in ur interview 2morrw.@bros gentiger i dey loyal, The children practice clinic is ok i spent 28,500 only durning my medical
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Greetings to all in the house... Pls am very sorry for late response. Firstly, free wireless network wey I dey use f'up (awuff grin) and have been goin here and there to apply for things needed, like SSN, open an account and other stuff.

monsieursam64: Happy new year to you and your family. May d favour of God continue to shine on you.
Amen! And you too.. Thanks

ogba1:
Congratulations Saddy101. Live American Dream and Happy New Year broda
Much thanks!

Gentiger:

Welcome to America.
Thanks bro

ediofeboyz:

Wow!
Our God is awesome indeed! the adzovias and saddys who were askin qns on this forum hav landed in the states, success in obamaland my bros and sisz.
the same God will also make our American dream come true in 2013.
see u in USA.
So be it bro.. Gracias!

peters ife: Saddy101 how much did u pay as flight ticket on royal air morroc, and pls chyk202 how much did u pay on turkish air to states.
Sorry for late response bro! Na free wireless network wey I dey use here f'up since all dis days. Naija with awuff grin.. T's #150,500 as at then

jidedon2000@yah:
@saddy101 am happy 4u,welcome to AMERICA.......catch u there sooonest
Much thanks bro! Make it snappy o! grin

atseyi: To All who have just arrive in the US,Welcome to America...
Much thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
All those going for interview sooner or later, i wish you all success.Have been busy of late but thank God some people are doing a good job to help others. As medical fees,I think Qlife is more expensive and maybe cos they are new in this business and trying to make as much profit as they can. It cost my Baby just 4500,my wife less 30k also and me 33k during my own time(I used KAMORASS then but they are not in use again)for all including all the vaccines

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
temmytanny: All those going for interview sooner or later, i wish you all success.Have been busy of late but thank God some people are doing a good job to help others. As medical fees,I think Qlife is more expensive and maybe cos they are new in this business and trying to make as much profit as they can. It cost my Baby just 4500,my wife less 30k also and me 33k during my own time(I used KAMORASS then but they are not in use again)for all including all the vaccines

Thanks Temmy. You've been very resourceful around here. I appreciate you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Our almighty God will shine on you tomorrow. Go pick your visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
jbmohd: Gentiger pls it took u how long to have d clearance as I intend to do both the clearance and medicals same day.Me,my wife and two kids.

If you use the contact I recommended, in 30 mins your clearance should be done. What takes time is scanning. They have to run your names thru the database of convicts. If you come clean, the better for you.

Ensure you have a duplicate of your passport data page ready with a passport photo. Oh lest I forget, I recommended the Detective because he was swift and very high ranking in position. His files are treated with greater priority thus saving you time.

I can't say for medicals. I'll be back to Ikoyi to do it tomorrow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy new year to u all... Pls i'll like to know from the gurus in d house that has passed through their interview stage if i'm required to go to the embassy wit only one or two photocopies of each of my credentials. My interview is fast approaching and i pray that we'll all tell our success story after our interviews by God's grace. Have an america dream fulfilled year ahead of u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
daddykelly:
thanks,how much did he charge you?

Budget N5k but negotiate for less.. They demanded for christmas/New year drinks. I was generous.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
HELP! AM A NIGERIAN AND MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF00018XXX WHEN IS MY INTERVIEW LIKELY. YOUR REPLY WILL BE WARMLY WELCOMED.THANKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Izyy: HELP! AM A NIGERIAN AND MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF00018XXX WHEN IS MY INTERVIEW LIKELY. YOUR REPLY WILL BE WARMLY WELCOMED.THANKS

Izzy, you got to take it easy. With the tip toe movement adopted by KCC, you may be cooling off till June/July.

Just keep your eyes on the visa bulletin to know when you're current. As things are, no one can accurately predict outcomes anymore. Wear patience like a garment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
hello house, my interview was on Dec 03 2012 and I only got to know of it just today ,what do I do?.Please someone should tell me what to do am confused.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2013

God be with you. You will be successful in Jesus Name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: hello house, my interview was on Dec 03 2012 and I only got to know of it just today ,what do I do?.Please someone should tell me what to do am confused.[color=#990000][/color]

Write the embassy and make sure you have a cogent reason to give for failing to honor it. They will reschedule you. Do that fast.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Spoondar: First of all i am not a brother i am a sister. You see if your nationality is Somalia and the US doesnt have offices in your country, this means they col d shots here for you. Nairobi is their choice if i were you i wil do it there. Dont forget that they tend to scrutinize pple of your nationality like hell. Remember this is a race we are yet to win so dont give them a reason to doubt you and maybe you'l never get that interview scheduled for Addis Ababa. Nairobi office is friendly and more success from there. Am going for interview end of February inshaallah! About medical you need to call IOM and book an appointment be in Nairobi 1 week to your interview, medical is around 250 dolars depending your country immunisation jabs.

ok sorry for not answering u soon,my sister i want to ask some more quastions since we have our interviews on the same place and ofcourse on the same month.
so my sister my email is (m.x.shire876@hotmail.com], please contact me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy new year friends, I am happy to be back after the holidays jollifications, Saddy 101 you are welcome to God's own country.I am also happy that the fiscal cliff was averted early this morning looking ahead for a prosperous new year.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate than[color=#990000][/color]
D VISA IS ALREADY URS IJN(AMEN)GO AND CLAIM IT.GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
success shall be yours.....@temmytanny and others....what does it mean when a house has wifi and credit card application or something like that@saddy are you ‎ using the internet through WiFi ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adugenet: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn:

Nege behiwotih destegna yemithonbat ken nech.bizu fiesta silemitebikih beki ereft adirg.Mariam kegonih nech
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
adugenet: emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank

Nege behiwotih destegna yemithonbat ken nech.bizu fiesta silemitebikih beki ereft adirg.Mariam kegonih nech.

Relax,put on a positive attitude and let God handle the CO.Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: hello house, my interview was on Dec 03 2012 and I only got to know of it just today ,what do I do?.Please someon t.[color=#990000][/color]
ahh!,contact embassy nw nw,giv them sme tangible reasons.may GOD hlp u.GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hope everyone is fine. Quick question guys. Does the passport pic used for the police report hav a specific size or you can use a normal sized passport picture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.