Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,908 members, 7,922,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937118 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@ogba1.I want u to zero ur mind on d 2NL for now i guess u were current last month and suppose to gt ur 2NL and ve ur interview for february? for d fact dt u dint gt ur 2NL when other got theirs it simply means u ve bn schedule for MARCH i knw hw u feel cos i once felt same way bt u jst ve to excercise more patience. I want to assure u dt when d bulletin is out 4 dis month of January ,7days after u ll receive ur 2NL in JESUS name.wish u success
Thanks my broda. I think this goes for those with CN 10,001-11,000. Because no one between these CN has gotten 2NL. I might be wrong and I stand to be corrected.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]
All the best my broda. Jesus Dey ur side campe
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyesugar(f): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
@emebete Success is yours ijn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=honeydee]Hope everyone is fine. Quick question guys. Does the passport pic used for the police report hav a specific size or you can use a normal sized passport picture? You can use the normal sized passport photograph. That was what i used for my police certificate and medicals... Best of luck...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
emebeteaderashn: good morning house my interview is tomorrow and i would like the house to give me any advise,tips or suggestions i really apperichiate thank you[color=#990000][/color]

Go and take delivery of your visa. Grace be upon thee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=Imcool][/quote]

Thanks dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
@emebe, d Lord is your strength. May d favor of God shine upon u, even as u take a major step in ur life 2moro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
A big succez 2 our broda nd doz goin 4 their interview 2morow,de visa is already urs in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
@emebe, d Lord is your strength. May d favor of God shine upon u, even as u take a major step in ur life 2moro IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gentiger:

Budget N5k but negotiate for less.. They demanded for christmas/New year drinks. I was generous.
k,thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
nero xp: A big succez 2 our broda nd doz goin 4 their interview 2morow,de visa is already urs in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Wabilahi taofeek. U ll find d favor of God Almighty tomorrow in sha Allah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
honeydee: Hope everyone is fine. Quick question guys. Does the passport pic used for the police report hav a specific size or you can use a normal sized passport picture?

use same size you used for your entry now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2013
chirpywest:
Don't be tired of waiting cos if u are from Nigeria, the number that will be going for interview in the month of february 2013 is from 2013af000010000 to 11000 and most of them are yet to receive their 2NL talk more of you that is having 14kplus so just relax and be planning,focus on this forum and visa bulletin and stop worrying urself cos ur interview is still far.hope justice has been done to ur request.
Don't worry brother, you will get your interview appointment letter 3 weeks later cos that's what happened in my own case too n now am scheduled for interview in February 2013. Just be prayerful. Ur time will surely come to success IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2013
Great forumites, may the almighty GOD and ALLAH bless all interviewee and selectee of DV 2013. Am very grateful and happy to be here. Pls forumites, i got married after ℓ applied for the 2013 DV lottery, now am scheduled for interview in february. But ℓ don't have any pre marriage pictures and my baby's naming. ℓ have my marriage certificates, marriage pictures and post marriage pictures. Will this affect my visa issuance? Pls ℓ need urgent reply now. And also what's the $3000USD am hearing on this forum about?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2013
folami Victor: Great forumites, may the almighty GOD and ALLAH bless all interviewee and selectee of DV 2013. Am very grateful and happy to be here. Pls forumites, i got married after ℓ applied for the 2013 DV lottery, now am scheduled for interview in february. But ℓ don't have any pre marriage pictures and my baby's naming. ℓ have my marriage certificates, marriage pictures and post marriage pictures. Will this affect my visa issuance? Pls ℓ need urgent reply now. And also what's the $3000USD am hearing on this forum about?
PRE OR POST JUST GATHER ALL YOUR MARRIAGE RELATED PICTURES AND WAKA GO FOR YOUR VISA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2013
folami Victor: Great forumites, may the almighty GOD and ALLAH bless all interviewee and selectee of DV 2013. Am very grateful and happy to be here. Pls forumites, i got married after ℓ applied for the 2013 DV lottery, now am scheduled for interview in february. But ℓ don't have any pre marriage pictures and my baby's naming. ℓ have my marriage certificates, marriage pictures and post marriage pictures. Will this affect my visa issuance? Pls ℓ need urgent reply now. And also what's the $3000USD am hearing on this forum about?
worry less my brother,
Gather all your document and don't doubt your instinct. Be free and you'll be favoured.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2013
nero xp:
it means 2nd notification letter(interview letter) nd if dats rily ur case number,u've missed ur interview cos de numbers current is 11000.
11000, That's the total number of VISA to be given out during the month of February according to the Monthly VISA bulletin. So better get ur interview dates quick else U̶̲̥̅̊' missing it. ℓ pray God answers you quickly IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folamiVictor(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2013
Almighty JEHOVAH, the alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end, Father of all fathers, King of all kings. Bless today all those going for their interview and go ahead to make way for their joy and happiness, including me. Make your name manifested in their lives by granting them all their wishes IJN. ℓ feel at home. Thanks a lot brothers............
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:55am On Jan 03, 2013
folami Victor: .
11000, That's the total number of VISA to be given out during the month of February according to the Monthly VISA bulletin. So better get ur interview dates quick else U̶̲̥̅̊' missing it. ℓ pray God answers you quickly IJN

It does not mean the total number of visas to be issued in February or any given month, its like a reference number for applicants to know when they are likely to be scheduled for interview in order for them to start preparation & gathering necessary documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Gentiger:

I wouldn't be giving you these counsels as an accountant or a doctor. Yes I am. It may not be an issue on your interview date but it's very strongly advised you go ahead with it. Give them the missing name at the High Court. They know how to draft the confirmation to suit your peculiar situation.
. So how wil I arrange d names on the document.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:59am On Jan 03, 2013
abosedekolawole: . So how wil I arrange d names on the document.

The names on your International passport which I believe must also be the name on your KCC documents must take the precedent.

If the missing name is Olatunde and every other names are constant, then, the confirmation would read somewhat like this:

CONFIRMATION/CORRECTION/HARMONIZATION OF NAME:

Olatunde, Nigerian, male, born on 3rd January 2013 is the same person as Olatunde Olamiji Atoole. All documents remain valid. The general public should take note.

Please explain clearly to them at the High Court so as to adjust the template to suit your peculiar situation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2013
folami Victor: .

U sef don turn to expert over night. I hail oh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Gentiger:

Write the embassy and make sure you have a cogent reason to give for failing to honor it. They will reschedule you. Do that fast.

U sure sef no be hin visa Obama don give that other guy in the US? people sef. So how did he know now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2013

Ur visa is granted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2013
Gud morng house, wishing embetee & others applicants success in dere interview 2day
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2013
@embetee.. dis is d set time to favour. recieve angelic favour from the face of the CO IJN. Come & testify....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2013
chimezieo: Gud luck 2 those of u that are already in d U.S and same to those going for interviews. i am not even a winer yet but i play 2014 and i know that by this time next year i'll share a similar success story.IJN...amen

Amen º°˚˚°ºoo... And me two
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2013
@oyidiyaagbayi....dont panic about not finding out in tym wen ur interview date was sheduled...what u should do nw is...email KCC and copy(cc) lagosiv...d embassy, gv dem reason why u missed ur interview but b warned if u missed dis second chance,u will not b gvn another chance....definitly dey will reshedule ur interview.peace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2013
Pls house....I'm a winner in ds 2013 dvlottery and hav submitted all d necesary forms to d KCC,stil waitn to be sheduled for my interview.pls peep,any idea of d likely interview questions d consular ask,so I cn be prepared for it....tnx to u all....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2013
temmytanny: All those going for interview sooner or later, i wish you all success.Have been busy of late but thank God some people are doing a good job to help others. As medical fees,I think Qlife is more expensive and maybe cos they are new in this business and trying to make as much profit as they can. It cost my Baby just 4500,my wife less 30k also and me 33k during my own time(I used KAMORASS then but they are not in use again)for all including all the vaccines
Hi Temmytanny, happy new year to you. Just want to know how many photocopy per each of my documents must i go along wit to the embassy for my interview. Howz Texas? Hope d cold weather out there is bearable? I'll join u soon in d LONE STAR STATE OF USA by God's grace, amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2013
chykezworld: @oyidiyaagbayi....dont panic about not finding out in tym wen ur interview date was sheduled...what u should do nw is...email KCC and copy(cc) lagosiv...d embassy, gv dem reason why u missed ur interview but b warned if u missed dis second chance,u will not b gvn another chance....definitly dey will reshedule ur interview.peace

He's got no further business with KCC. They will refer him to the interview post if he writes them. I strongly advise you write the embassy. Be truthful. Let them know you were expecting your interview appointment through the regular mail until you were properly informed by which time it was late. You will be rescheduled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.