Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,414 members, 7,891,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931900 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gunners i will be going to newjersey
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
sami_1983: I have had my Interview today in US embassy in Kenya. the white old lady told me and give me yellow form .the it's say AP (administrative processing) she also told she gonna announce me within one month .but Do you met someone who enter in AP and at the end his/her visa was deny? pliz house give me some reply.?
Well it will depend on why they put you on AP if they find what they are looking for is clean then you are good to go and if they find messed up channels along the way then you will be denied. By the way in the East Africa Forum we also have a lady from Uganda who is on AP she did her inter view early January and also another guy from Kenya is was put on AP and they are all waiting. Keep your fingers crossed if your documents are clean you will get the VISA.

The house can help you only if you write the whole interview process that is when they can be able to collect one or two ideas and give you options to weigh on.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
thanks for ur reply. I copied this from some one .and I got enough information .
I will make it short according to my limited knowledge. The US government does not trust poeple from certain countries, including their documents, security aspects etc. They don't want to take a risk by giving them visas, as people from these countries could be a potential threat to their national security. So the purpose of the administrative processing is to check the documents and security background etc, for certain countries. Administrative Processing is a normal thing. As long as one's documents and security background is clear, he will get the visa.
That's all that I knew, I could be wrong due to my limited knowledge. Wait for further replies from experienced users.
By the way, which country do you belong to?

Best of luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
sami_1983: thanks for ur reply. I copied this from some one .and I got enough information .
I will make it short according to my limited knowledge. The US government does not trust poeple from certain countries, including their documents, security aspects etc. They don't want to take a risk by giving them visas, as people from these countries could be a potential threat to their national security. So the purpose of the administrative processing is to check the documents and security background etc, for certain countries. Administrative Processing is a normal thing. As long as one's documents and security background is clear, he will get the visa.
That's all that I knew, I could be wrong due to my limited knowledge. Wait for further replies from experienced users.
By the way, which country do you belong to?

Best of luck!
Well some more information is in page 390 in this thread forum i wish you the best during this time of waiting. It shall be well with you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
adzovia:
sweet that is what most of us are told i will advice you to take enough money as you can.this country is not like Ghana or Nigeria, bills are paid taxes are paid is not easy to have someone doing everything for you even if they want to or they tell you they will do it. it really gets to a time they get tired. i am living with a family who loves me they really do love me but i dont relax that they should buy everything for me. you will need money for warm clothings, you will need money to take a bus or a train for your interviews are you going to ask them? believe me $500 is too little.
thanks my sis. I understand what u are tryin 2 say, though i will take d cash dat i can avoid but 4 my host is my uncle, about d job dere, i will work with him in his hospital, about transport, dere is car 4 me, about cloth, he has already give me sm, about where2 live, he has 3 houses in atlanta, d one am going 2 live is 5 bed room flat, but thanks 4 ur advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Adunfesco. i am traveling in 4wks tym and ve book a flight myself and my wife regards to d money u re to tk wth u ,i ll advise u go wth enough money o o ur host being a doctor does nt mean u shld nt prepare vry wel i learn there re alot of bills to be paid in US. My host told me to come wth enough money aleast 5k dollars and food stuffs though d money is too much i must confess bt i was made to understand dt u ll spend more on transportation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
For those going for your interview tomorrow, I pray the may the lord be with you.
You will have a living testimony IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Adufesco: thanks my sis. I understand what u are tryin 2 say, though i will take d cash dat i can avoid but 4 my host is my uncle, about d job dere, i will work with him in his hospital, about transport, dere is car 4 me, about cloth, he has already give me sm, about where2 live, he has 3 houses in atlanta, d one am going 2 live is 5 bed room flat, but thanks 4 ur advice.
lol good for you. i really wish is that rosy you get here let me know how it goes
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Adunfesco if u said ur uncle has all what u said in Atlanta good luck and enjoy ur stay in d US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Adufesco: thanks my sis. I understand what u are tryin 2 say, though i will take d cash dat i can avoid but 4 my host is my uncle, about d job dere, i will work with him in his hospital, about transport, dere is car 4 me, about cloth, he has already give me sm, about where2 live, he has 3 houses in atlanta, d one am going 2 live is 5 bed room flat, but thanks 4 ur advice.

waow. pls let us know more when you get there. you are blessed to have this uncle. i pray it is really wat you are expecting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Adufesco I personally missed ya a lot nd hope lyf's treatin ya so cool.Adzovia nd spoondars u gals re de mother confessors of dis forum nd am hapy 2 be aware of ur existence in dis forum.I love de job u gals do nd ur contributions here...successs 2 u gals or ladies.no offence oo

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Honeydee,ur presence is also recorgnised in dis forum,kip up ur gud work nd be blessed 4 lyf...luv ya
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
nero xp: Adufesco I personally missed ya a lot nd hope lyf's treatin ya so cool.Adzovia nd spoondars u gals re de mother confessors of dis forum nd am hapy 2 be aware of ur existence in dis forum.I love de job u gals do nd ur contributions here...successs 2 u gals or ladies.no offence oo
no offense at all dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
nero xp: Honeydee,ur presence is also recorgnised in dis forum,kip up ur gud work nd be blessed 4 lyf...luv ya

Aww ure such a darling kiss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blacklady(f): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please can't somebody tell me Hw much is visa fees
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Imcool: Paise the Lord... I've finally collected my visa and that of my wife too... Thank to all of u... My success story wouldn't av been completed without ur wonderful contributions... I pray ur own visa will surely appear by God's grace... Amen... @ Gunners, thanks 4d description, God bless.

Congrats once again.
Kindly lets know how long it took to collect visa after interview.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
honeydee:

waow. pls let us know more when you get there. you are blessed to have this uncle. i pray it is really wat you are expecting.
thanks my brother, it is not by mistake 2 sayin all dis but it is reality am telling you! I am Adufesco & mail kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
blacklady: Please can't somebody tell me Hw much is visa fees
visa fees is $330 or #54,500 just choose one, success is yours!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
blacklady: Please can't somebody tell me Hw much is visa fees

Blacklady, the whitelady at the embassy will ask for your $330 or N54500 visa fee receipt which will be issued after you've made your payment and your interview number assigned.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
nero xp: Adufesco I personally missed ya a lot nd hope lyf's treatin ya so cool.Adzovia nd spoondars u gals re de mother confessors of dis forum nd am hapy 2 be aware of ur existence in dis forum.I love de job u gals do nd ur contributions here...successs 2 u gals or ladies.no offence oo
thanks my brother, i hv bn enjoying ourself since d day i collected my visa na real enjoyment, & am preparing my nigeria must go bag! So in d next 3 weeks i will land 4 Atlanta live & direct!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
gunners4u: @adufesco,even me were just finish sec school last yr, i dont hav dat much.
E no easy bro..........but all thingz being equal.........God dey.......i think u shld be due to leave for texas by now.......God wld provide
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omonanoint: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Good day all, Pls I want to confirm if my 2NL letter will be sent to my E mail? Because KCC shedule my interview for Feb but no specific date, if I can go for my medicals nd Police report now or I shd still wait for the 2NL 1st. Ur reply will be appreciated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
adzovia:
lol good for you. i really wish is that rosy you get here let me know how it goes
[quote author=honeydee]
thanks my sis, it is not by mistake 2 sayin all dis but it is reality am telling you! I am Adufesco & mail kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk Thanks......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Adufesco: thanks my brother, it is not by mistake 2 sayin all dis but it is reality am telling you! I am Adufesco & mail kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk

I am a sister not a brother sir. I'm happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
omonanoint: Good day all, Pls I want to confirm if my 2NL letter will be sent to my E mail? Because KCC shedule my interview for Feb but no specific date, if I can go for my medicals nd Police report now or I shd still wait for the 2NL 1st. Ur reply will be appreciated.

U shud get ur date first. Try checking the dv site to see if ur second nl is there. Its important
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Leripa:

Congratulations once again.
thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ROYALTRAVELS: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please house, I need someone who can pick my brother and accommodate him for 2weeks, the person he is suppose to stay with has traveled to CANADA and he his presently in the QATAR Airline stop over @Doha and straight to Houston. Pls i need your help any one who can assist in the house ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
honeydee:

LMAO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Our frequent posters are not posting ds days....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
loconzo00:

Congrats once again.
Kindly lets know how long it took to collect visa after interview.
Thanks.
it took just five working days... My interview waz last week tuesday and today my visa is already wif me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.